Glory-Hole Alternative
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Mesmer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a bathroom stall door jiggles loose, a bi-curious young man experiences his first gay triste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Orgy   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Later that same day, as I was walking across campus I caught a glimpse of my "stall mate" from earlier and I quickly followed him across the median and two lanes of bumper-to-bumper traffic in an attempt to keep up with him. Walking up behind him I followed him to his apartment, a pretty decent townhouse a few blocks from campus and waited a few minutes before walking up to the door.

Jotting up the stairs with a smile on my face I took a deep breath and wrapped on the door-knocker.

Raising my head up as the door opened I found a tall, skinny, black haired prep staring at me with a frown.

"Can I help you?" he asked with obvious dislike.

"Uh, yeah, I'm looking for... uh."

"Oh, hey... " I was interrupted as the blonde haired guy popped into the living room and quickly crossed the room to the door. "Come on in." He said as he motioned me into the living room.

The living room was extremely well done with an antique-esque style that reminded me of my grandmother's house. Sitting down on the couch, I tossed my backpack against the wall and twiddled my thumbs while he rushed off into the kitchen, fumbling with glasses and ice.

"So, you know Paul from... where exactly?" The black haired guy asked.

"uh... school." I answered truthfully. "My name's James." I offered as I stood up to shake his hand, but he just stood there with his arms crossed, as if in judgment.

Almost tripping on the carpet, Paul came rushing back into the living room with a few glasses of iced tea and sat next to me on the couch, offering me one of the glasses.

"So what made you stop by?" asked Paul as he swept some hair behind his ear.

"Well I see you two have much to talk about so I'm going to go out for a bit. Would you like anything while I'm out?"

"huh... oh, nothing. Thanks." Answered Paul who barely noticed his roommates scowl as he left.

"So this is where you live, huh. Nice place..." I started, before I found myself cut off by an invading tongue in my mouth.

Paul had set the glass on the coffee table and was chaotically pawing at my shirt as his mouth opened further around mine. Taking the cue I started unbuttoning my shirt and let out a hard moan when Paul's hand found my bulging hard-on through my jeans. Once my shirt was off Paul's lips immediately attacked my hairy nipples, sucking and biting them furiously as his hands now strained with my zipper.

Finally opening the button to my crotch, Paul leaned back on his knees and I shifted my weight up onto my hands so that he could pull my pants down to my knees. My cock was standing at full attention as Paul laid himself down on the couch between and on top of my legs and blew against it. Instinctively it jolted.

Taking my balls by his hand Paul slid his mouth over my bulging head and proceeded to swallow my cock down to the hilt. I moaned loud as I felt his tongue lashing around inside his mouth, bathing my shaft in his saliva.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.