Surprise

by WickedLady

Copyright© 2002 by WickedLady

Erotica Sex Story: Very Sensual and Erotic... He sits back... Watching and feeling!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   .

Taking you by the hand...i lead you to a chair...pushing you down in it...i lean over and whisper...sit back and enjoy...i slowly strip...your clothes off...gently caressing you as i go...then i stand and slowly strip mine off...watching you watch me...knowing how excited you are...walking over to you...i straddle your lap...feeling your cock...so hard now...against my lips...i can feel hot it is against me...so hard...i lean over and i let my tongue...just the tip...lick slowly along your ear...you feel my breath as i do this...moaning very softly in your ear...then trailing down your neck...my tongue lightly licking...stopping to nibble and suck gently on your neck...i feel your hands gently touching me...trailing my tongue up to your face...i lightly lick along your jaw till i reach your lips...lightly tracing the outline of your lips with the tip of my tongue...i feel your cock against my pussy...throbbing harder now...my lips against it...you can feel my juices...i am getting so wet...as i lick your lips...i move slightly against it...i feel you moan against my mouth...i tease your mouth with my tongue...my lips cover yours...kisssing you deeply...sucking your tongue into my mouth...teasing it...my hands touching your chest...rubbing my hands all over it...feeling the heat from your skin...i lean closer...so my breasts are against your chest...you feel my nipples against you...feel them getting hard...i move them slowly against you...i feel your cock pressing against my pussy...my lips so wet...rubbling slowly across your cock...i lean down and start lightly licking around your nipples...slowly making circles with my tongue...then sucking your nipples in my mouth...teasing the tips with my tongue while i suck on them...your hands are on my hips...pulling me hard against your cock...i know how bad you want to be in me...but not yet...i raise my head...looking at you i lean my head back as you bring your mouth to my neck...little kisses down my neck...the licking all over it...you know how this drives me crazy...as you gently bite and nibble it...i move more against your cock...moaning softly...your tongue trailing down my neck to my chest...i reach down and cup my breasts together...as your mouth covers my nippes...licking and sucking from one to the other...my nipples getting so hard in your mouth...they are almost throbbing as you gently bite them...i move faster...sliding my pussy across your cock...my juices dripping all over it...i am so turned on...i reach down and spread my lips...so i can rub my clit across it...rubbing my clit across the head of your cock...it gives me goosebumps...it feels so hard and hot...your hands pulling me tighter to you by my hips...you raise your head frm my breasts and whisper in my ear...how bad you want your cock in side me...moaning i whisper back...yes...i reach down and grasp yur cock with my hand...feeling how hard it is...i guide you to my pussy...i slowly lower my self on it...letting just the head in...and moving up and down slowly on the head of your cock...my pussy so wet on it...my pussy so tight around it...you feel hot it is...your mouth on mine...sucking my tongue...moaning against your mouth...i tell you how bad i want you deep in me...looking deeply in my eyes...i feel your hands on my hips...as you pull me down hard on your cock...gasping...as you enter me so hard and deep...closing my eyes i begin to move up and down your cock...feels so good...your so swollen...my pussy gripping your cock so tight as i move...you can feel my juices running down your cock as i move on you...your mouth sucking my nipples harder in your mouth...moving harder and faster on your cock...you feel so good...i can feel you throbbing in me...your hands on my ass...squeezing...pulling me down harder on you...i reach down between us...and start rubbing my clit...its throbbing so hard...you push me away from you slightly...so you can watch...my fingers rubbing it faster...i know this makes you more excited...you bring a finger t my mouth and i suck it...get it wet...i know what your going to do next...i feel you gently slide it in my ass...moaning louder...i tell you how close i am...you know it drives me wild...moving your finger faster as i ride your cock harder and deeper...my finger rubbing my swollen clit faster...you tell me to cum hard on you...biting my neck...you feel me start to shake...my pussy griping you so tight as i moaning i'm cumming...moving hard in me as i shake from the intesity of the orgasm...i feel your throbbing cock...exploding in me so hard...your moans mixed with mine as we cum so hard together...my cum running down your cock...i cant stop...its so intense...moving more wildly on you as you hold me tighter i cum again...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.