My wife Rose and the Van Driver

by Demon

Copyright© 2002 by Demon

Erotica Sex Story: My wife and I have foursomes on and off for quite a while. As we drove along Rose started to flirt and chat on the CB with a van driver who rode alongside of us. She had her skirt hiked up and a few buttons undone on her blouse. I told her to ask the van driver if he'd like to see a 'little more' and he immediately said, "YES".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Bestiality   .

My wife and I have foursomes on and off for quite a while. One night that comes to mind was recently when we meet up with a couple off the Internet. It went well, and on are way home the next day, we were high after the sex we had just had. You see she enjoys showing off and getting into some exciting situations and I enjoy watching her show off and meeting new guys.

This particular morning Rose was wearing a black mini skirt white blouse, a Lacey black bra, a pair of Lacey black panties, and a pair of sheer black thigh high stockings.

As we drove along Rose started to flirt and chat on the CB with a van drivers who rode alongside of us. She had her skirt hiked up and a few buttons undone on her blouse. I told her to ask the van driver if he'd like to see a 'little more' and he immediately said, "YES".

Rose then nervously undid a few more buttons on her blouse and pulled her skirt even higher. High enough that the tops of her stockings were in clear view, and as she sat back, a lot of her bra was showing too. His feedback was definitely excited. I asked her on to show him more. He asked to see more, and he went on to tell her that it was his birthday! I told her to take her skirt off and she did. Then without me saying another word, she undid her blouse the rest of the way and slipped it off. She sat there looking fantastic in a sexy black bra and panties, along with her black stockings.

He started asking if we could stop so he could talk face to face and he sounded so comical. He wanted to see Rose close up! I asked her what she thought and she surprised me by saying, "Yes" I told him to find a place to pull over and soon we were pulling off onto the side road off the motor way, pulling up and parking right behind him. Rose started getting dressed but I stopped her. I said it wouldn't be right to cover up everything that he wanted to see! I told her that she could only cover up with her light coat that reached only to the middle of her thighs, covering her enough if someone else should be close enough to see. We got out of the Land Rover and stood alongside the van, it blocked the view from the road. He asked her to open her coat and I told her to go ahead and open it. He liked what he saw, and he smiled a lot. But I could tell that he wanted more. I excused Rose and I for a minute and whispered that she should go back to the car and maybe take off some more of her clothes, I mentioned how excited he seemed and I suggested that he would like to see even more of her! She said ok and also said that she would go along with whatever I wanted her to do. I went back and talked with this guy. I told him that Rose likes a guy who takes control of a situation. I went on to tell him that if he liked what he saw that he was more than welcome to reach out and touch her where ever he wanted and I told him that if he were to have her join him sometime that he would be free to do anything that he wants to her, and that he would be free to let other guys have fun with her too like any work mates. He asked me what would happen if he wanted to get kinky with her and I laughed, and told him that he was welcome to get as kinky as he wanted with her, and if he was into S&M B/D that marks and bruises was the only thing that meant he was going too far.

I heard the Land Rover door open and I was floored. Rose walk up to us wearing only her sheer black thigh high stockings and a pair of black heels. Her tan looked great and she was nude.

She came over and stood by me and the van driver looked her over. I felt her ass and made her walk over by our new friend. He started feeling her large nipples and his one hand reached down and felt her cunt. From her moan I knew he had at least two or three fingers deep in her pussy! He said something to her and then told me that he was going to take her for a ride, and that I could expect her to call a few hours later (on his mobile phone). Rose looked nervous, but excited. I kissed her good-bye and watched her walking alongside this the van with the van driver whose hands were all over her white butt.

That was about a quarter to ten in the morning. I followed them with out then knowing I hoped and they went to the yard of the company written on the side of the van. I then went into the yard on foot and into the warehouse up the fire escape. The warehouse interior was dimly lit. Around a corner I found them.

The van driver told Rose to kneel down and pull his cock out of his pants. She unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She zipped him down and reached in his shorts to find his cock. She struggled but finally pulled out large slab of semi-hard black beef. He must have been a foot long and still growing. Rose 's eyes showed admiration at the site of his cock. The van driver ordered Rose to suck his cock. Rose did not hesitate. She stuffed as much of his sausage as she could in her mouth. She greedily licked and sucked the head. She licked his plum-sized balls.

The van driver grabbed my wife's head as she furiously sucked his cock. He continued to grow as Rose sucked him. She tried twice to swallow his cock down her throat but it was too large. His cock stopped growing when it reached 14 inches. Rose held the thing up with both hands to inspect it. She had a look of awe on her face.

The van driver told Rose to stand up, turn around and bend over. She braced herself against the wall with her hands. Rose knew what was coming and she looked anxious. She looked around to see what the van driver was doing. Her hair was now in disarray after the face fuck. She had a wild animalistic look to her. He finished removing his pants and pulled his shirt off. He moved up behind Rose and nestled his cock against Rose 's ass. Rose asked, "Aren't you going to use a condom?" The driver replied, "No baby, your gonna take me bareback, skin to skin." A concerned looked crossed Rose 's face as she said, "But I don't have my diaphragm in. I think I'm ovulating." I was stunned. I wondered if the driver would cut Rose some slack. Surely the driver wouldn't want to get my wife pregnant.

The van driver continued to rub his monster cock across Rose 's pussy as he said, "Baby, I'm sorry but I don't have a condom. It's either bareback or not at all." It sounded to me like he might let my wife go. Rose seemed to be pondering her situation. The van driver brought his hands around Rose's waist then slide them up her sides. He grabbed two handfuls of Rose's tits and massaged them. Rose moaned at his touch. She looked now like she was hungry for his cock.

Rose 's face showed pure lust. She said, "Put it in me, Driver." The van driver asked her the repeat what she said. Rose repeated, "Please Driver. Put your cock in me." The Driver began to taunt Rose by saying, "What kind of wife are you? You would let a strange man fuck you without birth control?" Rose looked the driver in the eye with a lusty look and said, "I don't care. I want you to fuck me. I want your big black cock pounding my hole!" The Driver complied immediately. He rammed into Rose about half the length of his cock. Rose gasped. I had begun to accept and even look forward to my wife satisfying her newly found sexual passions, but I never thought she would risk getting pregnant.

The van driver began pumping Rose 's pussy hard and steady. She never took her eyes of the driver. She continued to beg him to fuck her hard. I was amazed at Rose. Usually, she was quite in bed. This situation must have awakened a deep lust in her. Driver continued to pump Rose 's pussy. He had now managed to penetrate her to the fullest extent. It was amazing to see that huge black cock disappear between my wife's white legs. I couldn't believe how she took the entire thing.

Rose came twice as they fucked. Shortly after her second orgasm the driver began grunting something to her. I couldn't understand but she nodded. Suddenly, The van driver jerked his cock out of Rose 's pussy. She pivoted and knelt down. Rose opened her mouth wide as The van driver let a long cum string fly right into my wife's mouth. She didn't miss a drop. He then stuffed the head into Rose 's mouth and pumped two of three more cum strings into Rose. She swallowed, however, some of the slimy goo escaped her mouth and drooled onto her chin. When the driver had finished, she took time to lick all the cum off her chin and his cock. I was shocked. She had never eaten my cum before. I guess it was better in her mouth than in her fertile womb.

Rose continued to licked the drivers cock as she flashed him a grateful smile. Slowly, Driver's cock diminished in size. Rose asked, "When can we fuck again?" The driver gave an exhausted reply, "Baby, it will be a while before I can go again." Rose looked greatly disappointed as she whined, "I'm still horny. Please fuck me." The driver went to his van reached for his radio and said, "Time to call for help" Rose gave the driver a puzzled look. The driver chuckled and asked, "How many more men will it take to satisfy you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.