My Wife Rose and the Pub Manager - Cover

My Wife Rose and the Pub Manager

by Demon

Copyright© 2002 by Demon

Erotica Sex Story: One night I playing darts with the owner of the pub, he a tall black guy of 42 years old and he invited steven and his Dog

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   .

One night I playing darts with the owner of the pub, he a tall black guy of 42 years old, after a few games we were drawing, he asked if I wanted to put a bet on the next game, I said sure what about hundred pounds. He said ok. I lost on purpose because I had something else in mind. I didn't have a hundred pounds to pay him. I told him he could fuck my wife Rose of 38 years old instead. Who was sitting by the bar talking to the barmaid. He agreed and I had to tell Rose that Steven was coming home with us for some reason or another. The night I lost the darts on purpose, we had watched some videos which was of a woman sucking on a long black cock and Rose said she would love to try that. Well just the idea of watching her suck a big black cock really turned me on. She had never been with a black man and I didn't tell her what I had in mind. After loosing the darts, we came back to our place and had a few more drinks; we were getting a little drunk.

I took Rose in the bedroom and started squeezing her large tits really hard the way she liked it, and I slid my hand in her pants rubbed her pussy kind of ruff. She was hot and ready. So I told her to get undressed and I would get rid of Steven. I told Steven to get undressed and come in the bedroom. I was the first to see his enormous dick, and was really turned on at the size.

I had to laugh; his dick was going to make her shit herself. He walked in the bedroom and Rose almost passed out with shock. She was very embarrassed at first. I whispered in her ear just think of it as a horse cock and winked.

He walked up to Rose while she was sitting on the bed. She took it in her hand and put it in her mouth. As it hardened up it gagged her and the head was so big it almost stayed stuck it her mouth. Steven pumped on her for a good 20 minutes before he blew his come in her mouth.

I sucked her pussy a little while Steven rested, then pushed her down on the bed ready for a big black cock up her asshole. Steven asked for some K.Y. jelly, I said go for it, she like it ruff in the ass.

I held her legs apart and Steven pushed his cock in her pink asshole, it looked great to see a big black cock going into her white asshole. She tried to pull away but I had a good grip on her ankles. He pushed in deeper and deeper. He had 11 and a half-inch cock and all of it was ramming in her hot ass.

I got under her and pushed my cock into her pussy, and could fell Steven inside fucking her ass. I could not believe how big it felt in her ass while I was pumping her silly, Steven was ramming her like no tomorrow and she was screaming as she was cumming, all over my dick and balls. (My wife is one of the rare women that can ejaculate).

We fucked for hours, and then Steven asked could he invite a friend of his over Rose said yes without even asking me.

Rose was wearing a yellow bath rob that her big erect dark brown nipples were visible. She wore a garter belt, and black fishnet stockings.

When Steven friend got to our house in the quiet neighbourhood, he rang the bell and Steven answered the door. Steven brought his friend in to our house and he had his dog, a Doberman with him, he told Steven "it’s the only way I could get out with out my wife making a fuss". After Rose got in the living room with are drinks, she saw two black guys sitting on the sofa Steven, and Ray.

Ray said, "Yeah! She lovely?"

Steven said, "Yeah, she is beautiful!" "I'm Ray." as Steven pointed to a black guy about 6 foot 7.

"I'm Ray. What's your name?" a huge black guy asked Rose.

Rose relied, "I'm Rose. Nice to meet you!"

Steven said, "Now everybody knows each other. Shall we start partying?"

Then they drank some beer. Both black guys were really turned on. Ray suddenly pulled videotape out of his pocket and put it in the VCR. He said, "I've got a hardcore porn movie. Do you want to see it?

"Yes! Please!"

Rose was so embarrassed when she saw Black guys fucking white women. She closed her eyes and only heard moaning and crying out in lust from the screen. Rose sat on a chair by herself and she opened her legs and saw Steven sitting between them and Ray came from the sofa. Steven was licking Rose off and the two guys watched Rose enjoy her first orgasm.

Ray was getting excited. "This is hot! Rose, you're the hottest chick I've ever seen."

Steven was sucking Rose and told her to strip everything off. Ray walked over to Rose and stood next to her. Rose felt Ray trying to put his cock into her mouth. Ray said, "You love black cock, don't you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.