Your Night - Cover

Your Night

by WickedLady

Copyright© 2002 by WickedLady

Erotica Sex Story: Multiple women...1 man...Hot sex, light bondage and sweet erotic foods!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Food   .

move my mouth from your cock and slide my body up yours...

I reach your neck and slide my tongue along it till I reach your ear...my tongue licking lightly along your ear I whisper...

I say babe what do you want to do...and i wait for your answer...you tell me baby I will show you what I want...you reach into the drawer of the night stand by the bed...and pull out a bandana...and tie it around my head making sure I can't see anything...you then lead me to a chair...sit me down and proceed to tie my arms and ankles to the chair...

I feel your hands as they move across my chest...gently pinching my nipples...your mouth on my neck licking and biting...

I moan...you know how crazy that makes me...

I feel myself getting wet...you sit down in front of the chair and pull it to you...your tongue licking up my thigh till you reach my slit...you tease it with your tonguesliding between my lips to flick your tongue across my clit...

I move trying to get closer to your mouth but you keep your tongue just close enough to lick across my clit...you stop and I don't feel you anymore...then I hear you come up behind me...your tongue licking along my ear...you whisper you'll be right back...

I hear you walk away...

I hear your voice on the phone...then I hear you rummaging around in the kitchen...

I hear you walking back into the room...your mouth on my neck licking and biting...as I feel something being poured over me...from the smell and feel of it...it is crushed pineapple...

I feel it running down my shoulders...over my chest down my stomach and all over my pussy...my body trembling...it's such an erotic feeling...knowing what will happen next...

I hear a knock on the door...you go to answer it...when you return...i hear two more sets of footsteps...i feel you back down between my legs...your tongue licking the juices from the pineapple...moaning as I feel a set of lips on my neck licking and biting...and the other set on my nipples sucking them...feeling them get harder in her mouth...your tongue licking across my clit...you can feel me throbbing...trying to get closer to your mouth as the two women lick and suck all over me...getting all the juices and fruit from my body...

I feel you move away and your mouth is replaced by another...

I feel you next to me...and I feel you run your hard cock across my mouth...my tongue licking at it...you hold it just barely out of reach...asking me how bad I want it...

I tell you I want it soooooo bad...you slide it into my mouth slowly as I suck and lick it...you move it in and out slowly...as she sucks my clit into her mouth sucking on it...her tongue licking across it making me arch against the chair...moaning louder...the other woman...straddles my lap...her lips on my nipples sucking them harder into her mouth...biting them...my lips so tight on your cock as you pump faster and deeper...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.