Mutual Pleasure - Cover

Mutual Pleasure

by WickedLady

Copyright© 2002 by WickedLady

Erotica Sex Story: Mutual masturbation, Hot sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Masturbation   .

Sitting in front of each other on the bed...my legs stretched out over yours...we decide to do the one thing we have done apart...in front of each other...you remember how you said you wanted to watch me masturbate...

Well babe...now is the time... I slide my fingers down over my stomach...

Gliding across my lips...one finger parting them...

You see my juices glistening as my finger glides up and down...

Watching your face...as you watch me...my fingers slowly stroking my clit...

You see it throbbing...

So swollen... My eyes travel down your body...

Your cock growing hard... My tongue licks at my lips...

Your hand gripping your cock...

Your eyes glued to my hand... I stroke myself a little faster...

My hips rocking in time to my fingers... I reach a hand to my breast and squeezing my nipple...

My nipples get hard aching... I watch you stroking your hard cock... I feel myself getting even wetter...

My finger moves from my clit...sliding inside my pussy... I grip it tight as I move it in and out...

Then i take my finger...and with it wet from my juices, i run it against your mouth... your tongue licks my finger...sucking every drop of my juice from it...

My hand returns to stroke my self... You lean over and start nibbling on my neck...

You know that just makes me more turned on... I take my hand and start stroking your hard cock with it...i increase my pace on my clit and your cock...

Your eyes lock on mine...our desire evident. I scoot closer...my legs almost wrapped around you... Your cock so close to my pussy...you take it and rub it against my clit...making me tremble at your touch...you slide in just the head... I stroke my self faster...

Feeling you in me... I tighten up on you...your hands touching me all over...

You slide your cock a little deeper in me...

My moans escape me..."I want to come on you so bad"... I say... I lie back...so you can watch me better...stroking my clit faster now...

Feeling you push all the way in.then not moving...

Just letting me feel you...as I get closer and closer to cumming...you reach out and rub my nipples between your fingers...so hard they are... I am getting wetter and wetter...starting to tremble on you...you feel me getting close...you slide your hand under my ass...and as i reach the edge you plunge your finger in me...causing me to explode all over you...cumming so hard on you...my pussy so tight on you as i cum...while still in me you raise my legs up over your shoulders...and lean over me plunging in me hard and deep...my pussy still quivering...you grind against me harder...sucking my nipples in your mouth as you pound in me.harder and faster...i whisper in your ear..."I want you to cum in me"."Baby I want your hot juices"... I feeling you swelling in me. Harder you drive your cock deep within me.". Oh yes baby I want you to cum". I cry... I am gonna explode again...

My body arches...

You feel me shaking...

My scream as I explode on you...i feel you grinding harder...

Deeper...

My name a loud moan from you... as you explode in me...moving wildly against each other...as we lay wrapped in the ecstacy of the moment...holding each other tight...

Our breathing erratic... I look at you and smile a slow sensual smile and whisper...

Baby... You make me so hot... stretched out over yours...we decide to do the one thing we have done apart...in front of each other...you remember how you said you wanted to watch me masturbate...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.