Taste of a Woman - Cover

Taste of a Woman

by WickedLady

Copyright© 2002 by WickedLady

Erotica Sex Story: This is a sensual, romantic story...HOT!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

A room filled with dozens of candles... Flickering in the darkness...your lying on the bed. Eyes closed...when you feel a presence...you open your eyes and see me standing by the bed...dressed in a long black dress...slit up to my hip on one side...my stocking clad thighs...showing slightly. Your eyes travel upward from my black heels...ups to my face. Taking in every inch of my body... You catch a glimpse of my cleavage... So soft and supple...you reach over and run your hand up along my leg...up to my thighfeeling the silky smoothness of my stockings...the soft lace around the top...I smile as your hand slides higher up till you reach...My lace panties...you can feel the heat radiating from me...You rise from the bed... Standing in front of me...your hand reaches out... And touches me softly on the cheek... My eyes staring into yours...softly I smile...I move closer toward you... My arms wrapped around your neck...our lips meeting...softly...the touching of our lips...parting...our tongues meeting... Tasting and exploring each other...your hands slide down my sides...over my hips...along my thighs... Your gentle, caressing touch sending shivers up my spine... Our kiss deepens as I suck at your tongue...drawing you deeper into my sweet mouth... My soft moan against your lips...causes you to pull me closer to you...i pull free from your sexy mouth...and lean in to kiss and lick up and down your neck...

Small nibbles...inhaling your scent...so erotic... You move my body with yours towards the bed...you kneel down briefly...taking the bottom of my dress in your handsyou raise it up and over my head... Tossing it aside...your eyes roam across my body...my black heels... My silky stockings... With the lace tops... My black lace panties...and my sheer black bra...I can see the desire in your eyes...you move towards meyour hands touching me all over...you lips upon my neck...my low husky moan as my fingers run through your hair...gently you lay me down on the bed...your body pressed against mine as you kiss a soft trail down my neck... Against my throat... Your fingers sliding the straps of my bra down... Exposing my soft breasts to your hungry mouth... Your tongue encircling each nipple...teasing it into hardness... Moving back and forth between the two... Sucking them into your warm mouth... My back arching against you...my legs move...wrapping themselves around you... My hips pressing against yours...my hands moving from your hair to your back...i can feel my thighs get damp... Your teasing my senses...your mouth moves from my breasts... Down my stomach... Your tongue licking around my navel...

You can feel the tremors move through my body... My legs locked tight around you... Pulling you tighter... You look up at me before you begin your descent...My eyes a deep green...filled with anticipation...you lower your head...softly kissing my inner thigh...your tongue lightly licking... Gliding up...then moving to the other one and doing the same... As you move higher...you grasp my legs...raising them over your shoulders...the silky feel of my stockings softly brushing against the sides of your face...your tongue moves higher...you can taste my wetness as you lick higher... My hips my toward you...you know what I want...your tongue moves between my lips...moving up and down... Savoring the taste...wanting more...sliding lower...

Your tongue enters my warmth's...my body jerks...my low moans escape me... My legs tighten around you... Your fingers caressing my swollen clit. As you move your tongue in an out...deeper with each stroke...my hands in your hair... Pulling you closer... My juices running down your tongue...my sweetness stirring the flames within you...My hips rock back and forth on your tongue... Faster you move...deeper... You feel my pussy gripping your tongue...it pulls you deeper inside... Your hands slide upward...over my stomach... Grasping my breasts...so soft and supple...my nipples on fire...your fingers roll them in between them...you move your tongue... Glancing up at me...seeing the raw passion on my face...the tip of your tongue teases my clit...you can feel it throb against you...my juices running down over my ass...you have so torn up...the edge is getting closer...you suck my clit into your mouth...my body reacts...my hands clutch your head tighter...my heels digging into your back...my thighs pressed tight against your face...moaning louder...my back arches my hips grind against your face...you feel the shaking startharder you suck... Driving me mad...my moans reach a scream...as you feel my body convulse... You release my clit.to plunge your tongue deep in meas I go over the edge...calling your name...my body moving wildly...unable to stop cumming... A new wave comes over meas your tongue continues its magic...my cum spilling over your tongue and face...You move back up to my clit...your tongue stroking it rapidly...my body thrashing about...my hands pulling at your head...still you continue...your hands holding my...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.