Life's Important Moments - Cover

Life's Important Moments

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 4: The End Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The End Game - A letter in a man's magizine becomes the impetus for my wife to live out my fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Six months into the new job I had the routine down. I was traveling six days a month. It worked out to three, two day trips. Barb and I were doing well and I was happy. It was after one of my trips that I discovered a pair of Barb's sexiest panties in her lingerie bag. I couldn't tell if they had any semen stains on them so I couldn't be sure if Barb had cheated on me or not. I decided not to accuse her without more evidence than a pair of panties in the laundry, but I also decided to be more vigilant.

To my great disappointment I started finding Barb's sexy lingerie in the laundry bag more frequently after my trips. I didn't find any evidence semen on any of them or anything else that would prove that she had started cheating on me again, so I kept my worries to myself.

A short time later I got a call at work. When I picked up the phone I thought my secretary said, "I have Mr. Peterson on the line for you."

I told her to put the call through and as I waited for the call to be transferred my mind was racing through all of the possible scenarios for this call. Was he calling me to tell me he's fucking my wife or maybe that Barb was going to leave me and live with him. That would be the last straw. I would have to leave Barb and quit my job if that happened.

When my phone finally rang I took a deep breath and answered. But instead of hearing RJ Peterson's voice on the other end it was a woman's voice. "Hello, is this George Marlin?"

I said, "Yes it is, Ah, who am I talking to?" I was trying to figure out why I thought my secretary had said Mr. Peterson when the voice on the phone answered that question for me.

"This is Mrs. Peterson, RJ's wife. We met at the Christmas party last year."

I said, "Yes, of course I remember you. Mary, right?"

"Oh good, I didn't think you would remember me. I need to talk to you today. Do you think you could meet me for a drink in the Brass Room at six o'clock this evening?" The Brass Room was a bar across the street from our office building.

"I guess so. Can you tell me what you want to talk to me about?"

She said, "I'd rather not discuss it on the phone." Then she hung up.

When I walked into the Brass Room that evening, Mary Peterson was already there sitting in a booth. I had almost forgotten how attractive she was. As I approached the both she smiled at me and said, "Thanks for meeting me here. How are you?" I said I was fine and as I slid into the both Mary made a small jester with her hand and a waitress appeared almost instantly to take our drink order. We made uncomfortable small talk until our drinks arrived then Mary said, "I guess it would be best if I just get straight to the point. My husband is having an affair with your wife. I am sorry to be so blunt but I didn't know how else to say it."

I asked how she knew. She said, "I saw your wife at the apartment."

I asked "How recently?" hoping that she would say it was before I had told Barb to stop seeing RJ.

"I saw her last week." I felt as thought I was having my worst nightmare. Then Mary spoke again. "I also know that this has been going on for a long time. I often over hear his phone conversations when he doesn't think I'm listening. I know that a while ago your wife broke things off with RJ. She told him that you knew she had been fooling around and had told her that she had to stop or you would leave her. That's why RJ got you promoted. So that you would have to travel and that would allow him to start things up with your wife again."

I had suspected that Barb was cheating on me again but I didn't have a clue that my promotion had been a set up to get me out of town a few times a month. I felt a little an electrical shock go through my body as well as anger welling up inside me but when I looked into Mary's beautiful soft hazel eyes I felt bad for her. I also felt very guilty. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly started telling Mary that this whole thing was my fault. That if it hadn't been for me, my wife wouldn't be messing around with her husband. Then I launched into the whole story of how my fantasy of Barb having sex with another man lead to this. I kept telling Mary how sorry I was. The whole time Mary was looking at me like I was crazy.

When I had finished the story Mary smiled at me and said, "If RJ wasn't cheating with your wife he would be with someone else's. He has been cheating on me for years, he just doesn't know that I know. But if you knew that he was having an affair with your wife why didn't you stop him?"

"I was afraid of losing my job"

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore."

"You must think I am a real ass hole, encouraging my wife to have sex with other men."

Mary laughed. "I can tell you about ass holes. Anyway, what are you going to do now?"

"I guess I'll have a talk with Barb, after which one of us will be leaving the house. It may have been my bad idea in the beginning but Barb is the one who went over the line."

"Is this what you really want to do?"

"This is not about what I want to do, it's about what I have to do. If I can't trust her anymore the marriage is over."

Mary looked at her watch. "Oh damn. I have a meeting in a few minutes, and I can't be late. Promise me you wont do anything until we talk again."

I said, "It's too late. I have to do this now."

"One more day won't make any difference so promise me you won't do anything until we talk again." Then she pulled a pad out of her purse and wrote something on it and handed it to me. "Meet me at this address tomorrow night at eight. And don't do anything until after I talk to you again. Okay?"

"Okay. I guess one more day won't kill me."

Mary stood up and asked me if I would take care of the drinks. Then she said, "I will see you tomorrow" and headed out of the bar. As she walked away I looked down at the address she had written on the note. Although I had never seen the address before and I had never been there before I knew exactly where it was. It was the address for RJ's downtown apartment where Barb had met RJ for sex so many times.

I sat sipping my drink as I watched Mary walk to the corner and crossed the street then she walked into the office building directly across the street from the bar. I was mildly curious as to what kind of meeting Mary might be attending at the offices of the company I work for.

That night I barely spoke to Barb all evening. I could tell this bothered her but she didn't ask me any questions. She looked rather sad but I didn't feel any sympathy for her. When we went to bed I could tell that Barb was having difficulty getting to sleep. I was too, but I pretended that I was sleeping. After a half hour of her rolling around the bed Barb touched my arm lightly and whispered "George, are you awake." When I didn't answer she said, "I love you." That statement really agitated me. One part of me liked hearing it but most of me wanted to jump up and slap her, then ask her how the hell she could say that after all the lies and deceit. I guess the only thing that prevented me from throwing her out of bed was that I had promised Mary I wouldn't do anything until after I spoke with her again.

The following afternoon I called Barb's office and left a message telling her I wouldn't be home for dinner. All day I had been trying to think up a believable reason I could give Barb to explain why I wouldn't be home after work. It wasn't until just before I made the call that I realized that I didn't have to tell her anything. I decided to say only that I wouldn't be home.

That day I worked in my office until 7:00 PM then I grabbed a quick bite to eat on the way to meet Mary. When I got to the apartment building I pressed the buzzer for apartment 1745 and was let in immediately. When I got to the seventeenth floor Mary was waiting for me in the open door of the apartment. She was dressed in a business suit consisting of a dark blue skirt that ended just above her knees, a white blouse buttoned all the way up to her neck and a nicely cut suit jacket that matched the skirt. I remember thinking how attractive she looked even dressed as a business woman... As I entered the apartment it seemed familiar to me because Barb had described the place to me in detail.

Mary lead me into the living room and told me to have a seat while she made us a drink. I looked the sofa and remembered Barb telling me that she sucked RJ's cock on that sofa. I decided to sit in one of the comfortable looking easy chairs that faced it.

When Mary came back into the room she handed me a drink and paced back and forth across the room for a minute. I heard her mumble, apparently to herself, "Where the hell do I start?" Then she turned to me and said, "In order for me to make you understand everything I am about to tell you I am going to have to tell you things about myself that I have never told anyone before." She sat down on the sofa. " To do this I have to start way back when I was in college." Mary took a sip of her drink then set the glass down. "When I went off to college I was a spoiled little girl who had attended high school in an exclusive all girls school. Needless to say I was very naive. Luckily I wasn't stupid, so I didn't fall for every line of crap some guy fed me while trying to get me into bed. As a matter of fact it was because I knew that I was naive that I was very careful about who I dated and for that reason I had very few dates during my freshman and sophomore years. Because of my curiosity about sex I did allow one boyfriend to take my cherry so to speak. I had sex with him only a few times before we broke up."

Mary picked up her drink and took another swallow, then continued. "Late in my junior year I met Bob. He was tall and handsome and was the perfect gentleman. He didn't try to rush me into having sex with him and once we started he showed me that sex could be a lot more enjoyable than it had been with my previous boyfriend. Bob was devoted to me. He really knew how to romance me. He knew the right places to take me to dinner. When an occasion called for flowers he always knew exactly what to get. I was in love with the perfect man. We dated until we graduated and got married the following summer. My father gave us this apartment as a wedding gift and we lived here until we bought our country house five years ago. We kept the apartment because Bob said it would come in handy nights when he had to work late or if we were in town partying we wouldn't have to drive the twenty five miles out to the house. The apartment has come in handy a lot more times for Bob than for the two of us."

She took another drink. "I know this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the current situation but please be patient. Anyway, things were great for the first few years. Bob had a good job so I was able to give my time and abilities to charitable organizations. This made me feel useful and as it turns out I was very good at it. Bob and I had decided to wait for a few years before starting a family so we both threw ourselves into our work."

Mary stood up and started pacing again. "Things were fine until five years into our marriage. Then one night as we were making love Bob asks me if I had ever thought about having sex with another man." I thought he just wanted to hear me say that he was the only man for me, so I did, because it was true. So then Bob asks me if I would make love to another man if he asked me to do it for him. When I said I could never have sex with another man, Bob said, 'Never mind, forget I asked.' Then he got out of bed and went off to his study to read. I was confused. Like I said earlier, when I was in college I was naive. Well I was still naive. Everything I had learned about sex I learned from Bob and this was the first time he had ever said anything about me having sex with other men.

"When Bob didn't say anything about it the next day I thought that was the end of it. I certainly would never bring it up again. Well that wasn't the end. A few nights later Bob took me out for a romantic dinner and we went home and started making love. Suddenly Bob asks if he can ask me a personal question about my sex life before we met. I told him I didn't know if I could answer the question until I heard what it was. Then Bob said, 'I know that you had sex with a previous boyfriend. What I would like to know is how did you do it the first time?'

"I was shocked by the question. I told him that I could never talk to him about that. It happened before I met him and was none of his business. Bob kissed me and said, 'I know it's none of my business but I still want to know about it.' I asked him why he wanted to know and he said, 'It's just that I love you so much that I want to share all of the important experiences of your life with you. I wish more than anything that I could have been your first lover, but I wasn't so the only thing I can do is ask that you tell me about your first time so that I can feel that I shared the experience with you.

"Loving Bob as much as I did and being hot from our sexual foreplay I believed what Bob told me. So I told the story of how I lost my virginity in the back seat of my boyfriends car. I told him in detail how my boyfriend had taken me parking and we were making out in the front seat when he put his hand between my legs and started rubbing me through my pants. We had done this before but this was the first time I didn't stop him by grabbing his wrist and moving his hand away. When I didn't stop him he got boulder and began to unbutton my blouse and I let him. When he had my breasts exposed he began sucking on the nipples and soon he started to unsnap my pants. Instead of stopping him I told him we should get in the back seat where we would have more room. Well we were out of our clothes in a flash and in the back seat. I laid down on the seat and my boyfriend lifted my right leg and put in over the front seat. Then he lifted my left leg and put in on the top on the back seat. When he pushed himself inside of me it hurt quit a bit but I wanted to do it. After a while the pain went away and it started to feel good. Things didn't last long. I guess my boyfriend was scared because he wasn't using a condom so as soon as he felt his climax starting he pulled out of me and shot his load all over my pussy and down on the car seat. That was the end of my virginity. The next day when my boyfriend came to pick me up for classes I noticed a stain from blood and semen on the back seat of his car.

"When I finished telling Bob the story he made love to me with a wild passion he hadn't shown me since our early sexual encounters in college. I hope I am not making you uncomfortable by telling you these details about my sex life. I just think it helps to give the complete story."

I told her I didn't mind. But I didn't mention that her story had given me an erection.

"A few nights later Bob asked me to tell him about that night again and try to give him even more detail. He said he wanted to know what I was thinking and feeling while it was happening. He wanted me to describe the size and shape of my boyfriend's penis. Remembering how great the sex was the other night when I told him the story the first time I did what he asked. I even made up some stuff to make the story hotter. It worked. Not only was Bob extremely hot but so was I."

Mary stopped to refresh our drinks and then began again. "After that, every time we made love Bob wanted details about one of the times I had sex with my boyfriend. Because I had so few sexual encounters with him I started to make things up, because it made Bob so hot and we were having great sex. Then one night Bob brought up the thing about me having sex with another man. At first I thought he was asking me if I had cheated on him, then I realized that he wasn't asking me if I had sex with another man, he was asking me if I would. I told him I couldn't do that. Bob went off to his study again. After that, every time we made love Bob brought up the subject of me having sex with another man. When I would say no, Bob would leave the room. It got so that we weren't having sex at all.

"As time went by there was a real strain on our marriage. It finally got to the point that I started thinking about what he wanted me to do. I started to think that maybe if I had sex with another man that would be the end of it and we could get things back the way they were before. I knew I was going to have to do something or I would lose him. So the next night I put on my sexiest negligee and went into Bob's study were he was reading. I dropped down in his lap letting my little teddy ride up to expose my sheer panties. Bob looked down at me and asked, 'What's this all about?' and I said, 'I thought we ought to talk about when you want me to have sex with another man.' It was amazing. The effect was almost instantaneous. As soon as the words had left my mouth I could feel his erection growing against my bottom. Bob said, 'You'll do it then?' I said that if that's what he really wanted I would do it for him. He kissed me and carried me off to bed. Then all during a wild love making session Bob kept talking about how we would set things up to make it happen."

I could not believe what I was hearing. Here is this beautiful woman telling me the most intimate sexual details about her marriage and I didn't know why. I wasn't sure if I should trust her. This could be some kind of a setup created by RJ and my wife, although I couldn't imagine what it could be. Her story was giving me such a hard on I couldn't put much thought into anything other than what she was saying to me.

"The way Bob worked it out was that he invited a client visiting from out of town to the apartment for a drink. Then when the guy came over I told him that Bob had to run to his office and would be home in a few minutes. Bob was actually sitting on our balcony outside the bedroom. After I invited the guest in and offered him a drink Bob called on his cell phone and told me to tell his guest that he got hung up on a problem with one of his projects and would be another hour. Well this guest, who I'll call Joe, acted as thought he wanted to leave. I was relieved, thinking that I wouldn't have to go through with Bob's plan. Joe was standing finishing his drink when Bob called me again. Bob told me to tell Joe that he wouldn't be home for at least two hours, then I should ask him to stay and keep me company. Then Bob told me to seduce him. I asked how and Bob said, 'Flirt with him, flash your panties, let him see down your blouse, whatever it takes just make it happen.' I was feeling very uncomfortable but I did as Bob instructed. I told Joe that Bob would be another two hours and asked him if he could stay and keep me company for awhile. When Joe agreed I went into the kitchen to get Joe another drink. While I was in the kitchen I unbuttoned the top two buttons on my blouse. Then I took our drinks into the living room and bent down far enough to give Joe a good view down my blouse as I handed him his drink. I saw Joe look and I could tell that it had the effect that was intended. Joe suddenly seem more relaxed and happier about staying with me. I sat down on the sofa across from where he was sitting and let my legs separate just enough that I was sure he could see up my skirt to my panties. Joe finished his drink rather quickly and asked if he could have another. When I handed him his fresh drink I moved very slowly giving him a nice long look. Before I could move away Joe took my hand and asked me to sit with him. As we sat there Joe started to pay me complements and as he did he touched my arms then brushed the hair away from my face and then ran his finger down my cheek and under my chin. With his hand under my chin he lifted my head slightly and bent forward and gently kissed me on the lips. I tried to act surprised by the kiss but I didn't pull away or resist so he kissed me again, this time with more passion and a little tongue. Well the kissing continued and soon he had his hand under my blouse. It was at this point that I stopped him. He had a very disappointed look on his face until I said, 'I think we will be more comfortable in the bedroom.' Joe quickly jumped up and holding my hand followed me into the bedroom. From there things progressed rapidly. Joe had me naked and was stripped to his shorts as he picked me up and set me on the bed. He moved his head between my legs and began to lick up and down my mound separating the lips of my pussy with his tongue. When he put his tongue inside me I stopped feeling bad about what I was doing and started to enjoy it. Joe brought me off orally then moved up the bed until the bulge in his shorts was just inches from my face. I moved forward and opened my mouth as wide as I could and lightly bit the ball of cock and scrotum hidden behind the cotton material of his jockey shorts. Next I pulled his shorts down until his cock sprung out at me. I took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other and began to suck his cock. I was actually enjoying doing this, contrary to what I though would happen. I was hoping that Bob was not enjoying this. I wanted him to hate it so he wouldn't ever ask me to do this again."

At this point Mary looked at me and asked, "Are you all right? You look funny."

I said, "I can't believe you are telling all of this. I am having difficulty listening without getting aroused by your story."

"I think you will understand why I am telling you all this when I'm done, and I don't mind if the story arouses you. I am a little surprised at how much I am enjoying telling you my story. Anyway, where was I? Ah... After I sucked Joe off for several minutes he pulled away and finished removing his shorts, then he mounted me and I mean that literally. He positioned me on my hands and knees then her entered me from behind while he was kind of squatting above my ass. It felt like he was pushing his cock down into me instead of straight in. He was banging into me so hard I had difficulty staying up. It was everything I could do to keep him from flattening me face first into the bed and I was enjoying every minute. When he finally came deep inside me we both collapsed on the bed panting and sweating.

Bob gave us about five minutes to recover then he called me and said that he was just leaving the office and would be home in fifteen minutes. That gave us just enough time to dress, make the bed and to be sitting in the living room with a drink as Bob came through the door. Joe was very uncomfortably and made an excuse to leave about a half hour after Bob came home. As soon as Joe was out the door Bob was all over me. He couldn't get me into bed fast enough. Bob wanted me to give him details, what was said, how we started in the living room, how did I get him into the bed room, how did it feel have another man eating my pussy, how did it feel to suck another man's cock? Bob was asking me all of these questions as he was stroking his cock into me as fast as he could. I have to admit I was caught up in the moment. I enjoyed telling Bob about my romp with Joe and I was enjoying what Bob was doing to me while I talked. Our love making session lasted another hour before we both fell asleep exhausted."

Mary got up and refreshed our drinks and sat back down on the sofa and curled her legs up underneath herself and in so doing gave me a nice look up her silky thighs to her panties. I wondered if that was done on purpose or by accident. At that point I didn't really care, I just wanted to hear more.

Mary started again. "The next morning when I woke up I felt terrible. As I sat alone in the kitchen drinking my coffee I was disgusted with myself. I wasn't angry that I had done it, because I had already reconciled myself to the fact that I was doing it to save my marriage. I was most upset because I had enjoyed the sex while it was happening. This made me feel like a slut and I didn't like feeling that way. I knew I never wanted to do that again. Then when Bob came into the kitchen he kissed my cheek and said, 'Last night was terrific, and I knew you would like it too. I can't wait till we do it again. I have some clients visiting again next week. This is great isn't it?' I couldn't speak. I wanted to tell him I hated it and never wanted to do it again but I couldn't. I guess I loved him and the fact that he was so happy made me let him think I wanted to do it again also.

Well, Bob did invite a client over again the following week and in the weeks and months that followed this scenario was played out many times. It got to the point where the only time Bob made love to me was after I had sex with one of his clients. I began to feel that Bob was doing this as much to give his clients a perk as for his own sexual gratification, but by then I didn't care. These men often showed more passion and were better lovers than Bob and they became my sexual release."

Mary got up and began to pace again. Things hit there lowest point on my birthday. Bob called me from his office and said, 'Dress sexy tonight, I have a surprise for you'. A week earlier Bob had asked me what I wanted to do on my birthday and I told him I wanted to go out to dinner and dancing then come home and make love, so I figured that was the surprise. That afternoon I went shopping and bought a new cocktail dress, short and cut low in the front, and some very sexy underwear. When I got home I bathed, shaved my legs and dressed for my birthday celebration. At seven o'clock the door bell rang. I opened the door to find a young man no more than twenty years old, really just a boy, standing at the door. He was quite handsome, but so young. He told me his name was Ken and that Bob had told him to wish me a happy birthday. I was dumbfounded. Had Bob really sent this kid to me for my birthday? I just felt that this was too much but if that's what Bob wants... I took Ken by the hand and lead him straight into the bedroom. I saw no reason to play the seduction game with him. I might as well just get down to business. I told Ken to sit on the bed and I took my clothes off and put them away. I saw no point in wasting my sexy outfit on this kid. He was going to fuck me no matter what I was wearing. Once I had me clothes off I helped him out of his. He tried to kiss me but I decided that I had no interest in kissing so I went straight for his cock. We were soon in reversed positions (sixty-nine) and I was starting to enjoy myself. A short time later Ken got me on my hands and knees, got in front of me and rubbed his cock across my lips until I opened my mouth and took as much of it in as I could. As I was providing my oral services to his penis, Ken was holding my head and making noises of approval that began in his testicles and ended in his throat never quite making it past his lips. I was getting him to the point where I knew it wouldn't be long before he climaxed when I heard and felt something behind me. I tried to turn and see what it was but Ken held my head tighter so that I was unable to move. In all of the time since Bob had started me out on these sexual adventures this was the first time I had ever been scared. I felt the bed move as someone climbed on behind me. I froze in place waiting to see or rather feel what was going to happen next. What happened was I felt someone's hands on my ass then I felt a cock being pressed roughly against my pussy. It didn't take long for this cock to split my pussy lips and enter me. When he was all the way inside me I heard Bob say "Happy Birthday honey." I wanted to scream but I couldn't with my mouth full of Ken's cock. I tried to pull away but couldn't so I just gave in to them. When I stopped sucking Ken started humping his cock into my mouth. He had been on the verge already so it only took him another minute to climax and Bob was only a minute behind him. After that both men fucked me again, notice I never said made love to me. My body was there for them but my mind was along way away. Later, after Ken had left Bob had the nerve to ask me if I liked my birthday present. I was so pissed at him I couldn't talk so I went to bed."

I asked Mary "Why did you stay with him?"

She replied, "I don't know. Maybe I still loved him or maybe I just didn't know what else to do. Anyway, right after that we moved to our house outside of town. After we moved into the house Bob began to leave me alone. I had no more visitors from out of town and Bob didn't bother me for sex anymore. It was at this point that Bob started spending about one night a week in town. He would say he had to work late and it was just easier for him to stay at the apartment on those nights. I went down there one night and saw him go into the apartment with another woman. I never told him that I knew what he was doing. I guess he thought I was to stupid to figure it out. Then two years ago Bob quite his job and decided that he was going to make himself president of the security company. He had enough company stock and proxies to back him up and there was nothing the board of directors could do about it. I guess Bob wanted a job with a big title and no work. He counted on the vice presidents to run the company and he just drew a paycheck and tried to look important. That's when he started calling himself RJ. He said he thought it sounded better for a corporate president to be call RJ then Bob."

Mary rolled her eyes and continued. "The day he was named president he came home and said we were going out to celebrate. We went to dinner then out dancing and afterward he came to bed with me. It had been almost three months since we had made love and I was in need. Things started great but as Bob slipped his cock into my extremely ready pussy and began to drive me toward orgasm he whispered in my ear that he would like to see me make love to another woman. My orgasm started in spite of him. Unfortunately he took that to mean that I liked the idea. As Bob continued to make love to me he kept talking about how much I would enjoy having sex with a woman. He said I would love the feel of her soft skin and how her nipples would harden when I suck on them. He said that I would love the scent of her sexually excited pussy as I prepare to lick it for the first time. The whole time Bob was talking he never noticed that I was repulsed by the idea.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.