Life's Important Moments
Chapter 3: The Game Changes

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Game Changes - A letter in a man's magizine becomes the impetus for my wife to live out my fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

For the next several weeks our sex life returned to normal. We were back to sex twice a week, good but not great. I tried several times to bring up the subject of her dating again during our love making sessions but Barb just didn't seem to want to discuss it.

Then on a Saturday night in December, Barb and I attended the company Christmas Party. This year RJ Peterson and his wife were at the party. During the evening I watch as RJ and his wife worked the crowd. As RJ approached our table he held out his hand and said "Good evening George how are you?" I was surprised that the arrogant SOB remembered my name. I said, "I'm fine thanks. RJ, I'd like you to meet my wife Barb". RJ shook Barb's hand and said "It's nice to meet you Barb and let me introduce my wife Mary." Mary was a lovely brunette with an angelic face and beautiful hazel eyes. We all exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes then RJ and Mary moved on. When they had left Barb said, I am impressed. You are on a first name basis with president of the company. Wow."

It turned out to be a great party. We did a lot of drinking and dancing and around 12:30 AM Barb whispered in my ear "I want you to take me home and ravage me. I am extremely horny right now and I want you badly'. Then she bit my ear.

That night when we got home we had the hottest sex we'd had in t he last three months. I was even able to get Barb talking about having sex with other men again. Just before we went to sleep that night I asked Barb if she was ready to date again (our euphemism for Barb's sexual encounters). Barb said, "I have been thinking about it but we need to talk about it tomorrow." I went to sleep happy.

Sunday afternoon I asked Barb if we could talk about her going out again and she cheerfully agreed. I was surprised in her sudden change of attitude. We got a bottle of wine and sat in the living room.

I started. "Barb, I have been thinking about this for a while now. I want to make some changes in the way we have been doing this. Let me tell you what I'm thinking then you tell me what you think." Barb agreed.

"I think what turns me on most about your having sex with another man is imagining what it would be like to watch you having sex with him. While I sit here at home waiting for you; all I can do is imagine what you are doing and it gets me so hot I am ready to explode. So what I want to do is this: The next time you go out I will follow you in my car. We'll go to a nice bar near home. I will sit at the bar and watch as you work you charms with the men in the place. Once you decide whom you want to have sex with you signal me somehow and I will head home. Then you invite your friend into the house and bring him up to our bedroom so that I can watch from my closet as you have sex with him. What do you think?"

Barb held my hand and looked directly into my eyes and said, "I can't do that. I can't have you there when I am meeting someone and I certainly can't have you there while I am having sex. Remember I told you I have been thinking about this a lot. I kept trying to figure out why the first two times we did this it was such a turn on for me but the third time wasn't. Since then I have had the urge to go out again but I was afraid it wouldn't be any better than the last time and in that case I'd rather not do it at all. Everything changed recently when I had a chance encounter with Bob. You remember Bob? He was with his wife so I didn't speak or even smile at him but I suddenly knew what had excited me about my first two encounters. In both cases the men were married. That first time with Bill, I saw his wedding ring when he sat down with me. I remembered that I felt myself getting horny as soon as I saw that ring. I didn't make the connection then. Then with Bob, it started with me creating a fantasy. Remember I led him to believe that I had been waiting for my husband when he sat down with me. Then later at his apartment when he asked me if I had ever cheated on my husband before, I said that I had never cheated on my husband until now. When I said that I had created a fantasy that made me wet between my legs. Then when I asked him about his wife I almost had an orgasm just thinking about the situation. Two married people cheating on there spouses." Barb looked at me to see if I was following her. I told her to continue.

"Now that I know this about myself the only way this will work for me is if I can continue the illusion that I am cheating on you. That means I could never have you watching me as that would destroy the illusion I have to have more control. I can't have you pick a night for me to sit in a bar somewhere and wait to get picked up. I need to have real dates and only with married men. I don't think this would be difficult. There have been a lot of times when men have flirted with me. All I have to do is be more receptive and I am sure some of them would want to sneak out on there spouse for a night of illicit sex. Do you think you could handle this?"

I couldn't believe this was my wife talking about arranging dates with married men but I have to admit I had an erection as I listened to her talk. I tried not to sound to excited as I responded. "I think I understand what you want to do and if that is what you need I think I can support it. Just one thing that concerns me. Are you talking about having affairs behind me back?"

Barb smiled. "In a way yes. If I discuss my plans with you before hand it will destroy my illusion. If you want to know when I am cheating, you will have to find the clues I leave for you. They won't always be obvious. So if you want to know what is going on you will have to be observant. This will make it more of a sexual game for both of us. In any event when I come home after a date you will know... What you do about it is up to you. All I am trying to do is make this as exciting for me as it has been for you. If you decide this doesn't work for you, you can call a stop to it at any time but this is the only way I will do this for you. What do you think?"

All I could stay was "Judging from this lump in my pants I think we should try it."

Barb said, "Then it's settled. Let the game begin."

Barb never gave any hint as to when she was going to start or where, how, and with whom she would get dates but I didn't have to wait long to find out. The following Saturday afternoon I was working in the yard and Barb came out of the house and told me she was going shopping at the mall. I asked her if she could wait a few minutes and I would take ashower and go with her. She said she just wanted to pick up a few things and was in a hurry and couldn't wait. Shortly after she left I finished my yard work and went into the house to shower. When I went into the bathroom I noticed that Barb had left the bottle of perfume I bought her for her birthday on the counter by her sink. This was a very expensive perfume and she only uses it for special occasions. As I showered I thought about the ignificance of the perfume. Was it a clue or did it just get put out by mistake? When I got out of the shower I went to Barb's closet. I didn't know what I was looking for but I looked anyway. In her closet she has a small chest of drawers that she keeps her lingerie in. One of the drawers was left open and it just happened to be the one where she keeps her sexiest panties. Under normal circumstances the perfume and the panty drawer would mean nothing but in the context of the game Barb was playing I wasn't sure if they were clues or not. When I went back into the bedroom I saw Barb's appointment book from work so I opened it to that days date. There were no entries for Saturday. I was just about to close the book when I noticed an entry on Wednesday that read 'Bob called. Sat. 1 PM His apt.'

Barb came home around 4:30 PM. When she came into the house I acted as though I hadn't figured out that she had gone to Bob's apartment. She had one shopping bag with her and I wasn't sure t here was even anything in it. Barb walked passed me and went up the stairs. She said, "I'll be right back I just have to put these things away." So I quietly followed her upstairs. When I got up there she was in the bathroom removing her panties. I waited till she had them all of the way off and then announced my presents. "Barb, give me your panties please." She looked surprise but she handed then to me. When I looked at them I could see that the crotch was wet and sticky. I held them up to me nose and smelled them. I could smell the strong scent of a man's semen. I held the gusset of the panties out to her and asked "What's this mess in your panties?"

Barb said, "Oh, I had a little accident. I didn't get to the ladies room in time and I dripped a little."

I said "Bull Shit! Come here!" Barb came and stood in front of me. As I starred directly into her eyes I ran my hand up under her skirt to her bare pussy. I slipped my finger inside her sloppy wet hole, wiggled It around a little and pulled it out. Then without taking my eyes off hers I put my finger in my mouth. When I pulled it out I said "Tastes like a sexual cocktail. Who you been fucking."

Barb looked down at her feet as if she was ashamed of herself and said "I went to Bob's apartment."

I took her by the arm and lead her to the bed. I made her lay down on the bed and then said "Because of your bad behavior I am going to have to give you a licking. I got on the bed with her and pushed her skirt up over her hips and I moved my face up between her legs and began to lick her pussy. It wasn't long before she had her first orgasm. Afterward I said "That will teach you to cheat on me." We both laughed and then we slowly made love for the next two hours.

Over the next four months we had a wild time. We were having sex four or five times a week and Barb was sneaking off on a date once every couple of weeks. Barb started making her clues less obvious and their meaning harder to understand but even so, in all there was only one time that I didn't know what Barb was up two before she got home.

During this period Barb had dated about five different guys but she Had three more dates with Bob. It bothered me a little that she had sex with the same guy so many times, but it was obvious that it was just sex and he was married too so I never made an issue of it. It was at this point that my project at work was nearly completed and I had to fly out to Kansas City for and inspection of the site. That was just an over night stay then the next week I had to fly back to Kansas City again for the final customer meeting. I would be gone three days that time... One day to travel there and have some meetings with my contractors, one day of meetings with the customer and the fly home the next day. When I told Barb about the trips she said, "Can I go out on a date while your gone?"

I said, angered a little by the question, "No, absolutely not. The game has to stop while I am out of town."

"Did you really think I would cheat on you behind your back? I was kidding. I would only cheat right in front of you. It wouldn't be any fun if you didn't know I was doing it." My anger subsided. I should have know she wouldn't really cheat on me.

The site inspection was scheduled on Monday so I flew out on Sunday afternoon and Returned on Monday night. When I got home I had a lot of paper work from the inspection to get done so Tuesday I worked from home.

Tuesday afternoon Barb called me and said that she was going to have to work late and wouldn't get home till around 10:00 PM. Well that set me off on a search around the house to see if I could find any clues as to whether she had a date or not. Over the last four months I had often found clues in Barb's closet so I was in there looking again. In her closet Barb has a small nylon laundry bag where she keeps her soiled bras and panties. I don't know why I decided to look in the bag but I did. I didn't find any clues as to what Barb was up to that night but there was a big one for what she had been up to Sunday night. Barb does the laundry every Saturday so anything in the bag had to be from Sunday and Monday. There three pairs of panties in the bag. Two were white cotton and the third was a pair of lacy black satin panties. Barb always wears white cotton panties to work or to hang around the house. And She only wears sexy panties like the black satin pair in the laundry bag when she expects someone to see them and not just by accident if you know what I mean. Monday night when I got home Barb was wearing white cotton. The other pair of white cotton panties where the ones I saw Barb put on Sunday morning leaving the black satin for Sunday night. One final point about the black panties. The gusset was stiff and crusty with what appeared to be dried semen.

It now appeared that Barb, after saying that she would never cheat on me behind my back, had done exactly that. This upset me very much. I didn't know what to think. Should I confront her with it and have a big fight or should I wait to see if she would tell me about it.

When Barb came home from work that night I didn't feel like playing any games so I didn't challenge her story about working late. As it turned out she did actually work late. When we went up to bed I began kissing Barb and I put my hand between her legs and pressed it against her pussy. I could feel the heat building in her pussy as she began to respond to my attention. Then I asked Barb what she did Sunday night while I was out of town. I felt her momentarily stiffen up then she relaxed again. Barb surprised me with her answer. She said, "I know you told me I couldn't go out on a date while you were out of town, but I was so horny I just had to get a cock inside me so I called one of my married lovers and told him to come pick me up." Barb wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking it and asked "Do you want me to tell you all the details?"

I figured out what Barb was doing. Rather than lie to me she would tell me a story about what happened. Some of the story might be true and the rest made up. I guess it was a good idea because she had me hard. I said "Yes, I want to hear every detail."

"Well after I called Bob, I took a shower and put on my black satin panties, some perfume and nothing else. When I heard Bob's car in the drive way I put on your trench coat and ran out to his car. He drove us to a deserted parking lot. He unbuttoned the trench coat and pushed me down on the seat. Bob pulled his cock out of his pants and pushed it into me without even removing my panties. Bob fucked me hard and fast. After he gave me an orgasm Bob spewed his spunk deep inside my pussy. As soon as he pulled his cock out of me he put it back in has pants and drove me home. On the way home I could feel my sexual cocktail leaking out of me and running down my crack. Bob dropped me off in front of the house and left. I went up to bed and laid there fingering myself until I fell asleep."

What had started out to be my attempt to get Barb to admit to me that she had cheated on me Sunday night turned into very hot sex. Afterward I felt a little foolish letting her get away with that. As I pondered this it occurred to me that this whole thing was started by me and if she is cheating on me now it is probably my fault. I decide to say nothing more to her about Sunday night and see what happens next. I was able to calm myself down and accept what happened but the seed of distrust had been planted. Now I had to worry about what she would do while I was in Kansas City for the customer meeting on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the following week. In the morning I went to the hall closet and got my trench coat out. There was a stain in the back of the coat that looked like dried semen. I wondered, how much of the story Barb had told me was true?

Barb had no dates for the rest of the week. On Sunday, as I was Getting things ready for my trip I tried to make it as clear as possible that I didn't want Barb going on any dates while I was out of town, without sounding like I was accusing her of anything. She promised to be good.

As I left the house Monday morning I told Barb that I would call her each night when I got back to my room. Then I said, "You will be home when I call won't you?" Barb assured me that she would be home waiting for my calls.

That night I called Barb a little after ten o'clock. She answered On the second ring and sounded happy to hear from me. I could hear the television in the background and it turns out she was watching the same program I had on in the hotel room, so we stayed on the phone and watched the show together remotely.

On Wednesday I went to my customer's office building at eight o'clock in the morning. The customers project team was waiting for me when I got there. The customer was extremely happy with the way the project had gone and there were only a couple of minor problems to be corrected. The meeting went so well that we were done at noon. After the meeting I hurried back to my hotel and called the airline to see if I could get an earlier flight home. I was able to get a seat on a flight leaving at 2:40 PM that would get me home by 4:30 PM. I called Barb's office to tell her I was coming home and see if she could pick me up at the airport. The office secretary answered the phone and told me that Barb was in a department meeting until 4:00 PM. She asked if there was a message. If the meeting was to last till 4 o'clock she wouldn't be able to get to the airport from her office before 5'oclock so I told the secretary "There's no message" and I hung up.

I took a taxi home from the airport and was in the house by 5:15. Barb usually gets home around 5:30 so I took my suitcase up to my closet and while I was changing my clothes I heard Barb come into the house. As I started toward the stairs to go down and let her know I was home the phone rang. I heard Barb pick up the phone and listened as she had the following conversation. "Hello. Oh it's you... No, that's okay, I just got home... George is going to call tonight and I want to be here for him... I am going to get out of these work clothes, take a quick shower and fix dinner... Yea, six thirty is fine. Looking forward to it... Right... ha ha. bye bye."

I don't know why but I suddenly didn't want Barb to know I was home. I quickly retreated into my closet and closed the door. I told myself I was going to hid until Barb got into the shower then I would slip out of the house and wait long enough for her to finish her shower and come back in. I told myself the reason I didn't announce my presents was that I thought I would scare the hell out of her, so I hid.

I heard Barb come into the bedroom and go to her closet. I could hear her moving around and hanging her clothes up then she walked past my closet and into the bathroom. When I heard the shower running I started to reach for the door but for some reason I couldn't make myself leave. When I knew that I wasn't going to leave I sat down on the floor. I opened my closet door just enough so that I could see into the bathroom. I couldn't see the shower from where I was but I would be able to see Barb when she got out of the shower.

As I listened to the running water of the shower my mind wandered Back to the telephone call I had heard or half heard. I wondered who she had been talking to. Was it a friend or one of her lovers? When the shower stopped my attention was drawn back to the view into the bathroom. When Barb stepped into view my heart began to pound. I had seen Barb naked almost every day of our marriage but this was the first time I watched her when she didn't know I was watching. As she bent down to dry her legs and feet I was surprised that her beauty was having such an effect on me. The fullness of her breasts and the beautifully rounded shape of her ass. As Barb finished toweling herself off she turned so that she was facing away from me. I was looking at her nicely shaped back as she wrapped her towel around her head. As she did this she bent forward at the waist which gave me a view of her peach like vulva peaking out from the junction of her thighs just below her buttocks. This view gave me an erection and made my mouth water. Once the towel was wrapped properly Barb straightened up quickly causing the end of the towel to flop over the back of her head. With this done she walked past my closet on the way to her own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.