Glory, Glory Hallelujah! - Cover

Glory, Glory Hallelujah!

Copyright© 2002 by dircat

Chapter 4: Losing her mind or?...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Losing her mind or?... - She came to the UK on a whim and a prayer to discover what life was really like...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Violence  

At first she noticed the sun. It blazed out of a clear, blue sky with enough ferocity to blister the skin. She groaned and covered her eyes with her forearm to shield her face from the glare, but then she groaned again as she felt the heat.

Slowly she raised her head and looked down at her body. Naked. She was naked. The observation came as no surprise as naked she had been for most of the time she had been on her journey.

But she noticed with alarm that not only was she naked, but that her soft and once pale skin was dark pink from her exposure to the sun. A pink that would quickly become a painful red if she didn't get into some shade. And soon.

She rolled over onto her stomach, her breasts squashing against the sand that covered the bottom of the... what? She looked around her with squinting eyes and saw the bars of a cage that surrounded her. But she saw more than that. In one corner was a small, wooden lean-to, which would give her some shelter from the heat. She raised herself onto her hands and knees and slowly crawled towards it, her breasts swinging from side to side with each yard she took.

Her head thumped, and she closed her eyes again, crawling by feel, until she bumped gently into the wall of the shelter. Once again she collapsed full length and rolled over onto her back, the sun no longer shining in her eyes. Minutes passed and she dozed. But not for long as the thirst, which had at first been mild, now became overwhelming as her parched lips and throat tried to lick and swallow her saliva. Her mouth was bone dry. Water, she had to have water.

She looked around her but could see nothing. Then she looked up. There, entering the shelter through a small opening in the roof, was a pipe. Small drops of clear liquid dripped from the end to disappear in the dry sand of the ground. She rose staggering, to her feet, and approached it, trying to wet her dry lips with her tongue as she went. She swayed gently from the heat and exhaustion and stretched her neck to reach the suspended pipe. It was too high for her mouth to encompass, but she found that she could pull it down towards her sweating face. She let the welcome end slide between her lips.

The water still dripped. She craved more of it. And she didn't know how long she could stand on her feet. Desperately before she fell she grabbed the rubber end with her hands and was rewarded with a gush of clear, cool, water filling her mouth and running into her throat.

Surprise made her lose her grip and she fell to the ground. But, heartened now, she quickly stood up and with more confidence, stood below the pipe with her jaws wide open. By using her hands she discovered that she could milk the water out so that it dropped directly into her parched mouth. As her body absorbed the liquid her mind became clearer and the thumping behind her eyeballs slowly diminished. Finally, sated, she let go and sat down on the sand, feeling the tiny granules stick to her sweating flesh.

The voice told her to lie down and sleep. Her eyes, suddenly heavy, closed without any effort and before she could even lie back, unconsciousness swept over her.

The sound of female voices intruded slowly and insistently into her deep slumber until, finally, they brought her to full awareness. Voices murmuring softly in the darkness. Kristen rolled over onto her side and looked out into the compound. She saw a group of women, sitting around a long trestle table, eating what looked like thin slices of meat and small wedges of cheese. In the centre of the table was a large wooden bowl, overflowing with fruit of all kinds and at interval were flagons from which some of the women poured red liquid into goblets.

Their conversation was interspersed with the gentle tinkle of laughter. Slowly, though, it quietened as first one, then the other noticed Kristen lying there. A tall woman stood up and approached her. Hair, raven coloured, almost shining in the darkness. She approached slowly, smiling as she walked, until she extended her arm and beckoned Kristen to follow.

Go with her, the voice commanded.

Kristen rose unsteadily to her feet and took the woman's hand in hers. She was led to the table and others made room for her to sit. Food was passed, a goblet was filled, and Kristen ate and drank and joined in the conversation. Sometimes she laughed with the others, but mostly she was silent as she filled the vacuum within.

Two other women rose from their seats and took Kristen into the dark privacy of the lean-to. Gentle hands and soft lips caressed her breasts. Her mouth was invaded first by one tongue, then another. She accommodated them by opening her jaws wide, whilst her hands returned the strokes and the touches of the other two. More laughter from outside became audible as Kristen drifted into a floating sensuality. A third tongue licked at her vagina. Nibbling at her labia and sucking on her hardening clitoris. And other hands freely roamed and explored her soft, pliable flesh. Her buttocks were pulled gently apart and the feather like touch of fingertips explored the recess within.

All the women had now entered the darkness and Kristen was turned this way and that as the gentle caresses of tongues and fingers became more urgent in their demands. She moved how they wanted her. On her stomach as the women tasted the darkness of her rectum, on her back as they all took turns exploring her vagina and on her side as both openings were invaded simultaneously.

Her legs were pulled wide apart and she felt a different, harder touch. She moaned.

Be quiet, said the voice, even as the long, thick penis slid into her widely dilated vagina. Now there was only the one, the male, using her twisting, writhing body as he brought her swiftly to orgasm. She arched her back, clamping him to her with her thighs, seeking his mouth with her more urgent one, and drenching him with her cunt juices as he filled her with his sperm.

Sleep, the voice commanded. She slept.

She dreamt of floating on clouds. The world far below receded as she was transported away from the cage up into the night towards the darker dark of space. In her dream she looked down at the earth as it quickly disappeared from view and she was alone. Not even the clouds accompanied her. She floated in solitude.

Spread your limbs, came the familiar voice and she obeyed without question. The invisible penis entered her vagina making her gasp with surprise. It was large. Much larger than before but the gentleness was still present. She floated there and let her body receive the fuck she craved. Her star shaped body non-resisting as she allowed her sexual feelings to grow in intensity as the regular rhythm of the now massive cock slid further and further up into the slickness of her throbbing cunt. As the climax built from within she opened her eyes and looked, for the first time, into the face of her lover. She loved him. She knew she did. She would obey him without question. He could ask what he wanted of her and she would give it willingly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.