Boredom - Cover

Boredom

by Sweethotcoco

Copyright© 2002 by Sweethotcoco

Erotica Sex Story: A visit to a park can do wonders for a tired marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Exhibitionism   .

I had first met Mike in grade school and soon after we started middle school we had become lovers. I know, we had heard all the arguments against sex at such a young age, except for one, but like any hardheaded kid we didn't listen. When we graduated from high school we got married. Now at twenty-two we were paying the price.

First let me just say that Mike and I love each other deeply, yet something has gone out of our relationship. At twenty-two sex has become boring! That right, now all it is Mike crawls into bed, rubs my pussy a bit then roll on top and just put it in. He pumps a few times then rolls off and goes to sleep.

Wham-bam-thank-you-mam, that's it. No spark! No feeling! No nothing, except laying there in a wet spot trying to go to sleep.

Is this it, I thought? Had we become our parents? "Quiet, George the kids may hear. Not tonight, I have a headache."

At twenty-two did I have forty or fifty more years of this? As the days and weeks rolled by this became our norm. Then thoughts creped into my head, maybe we had been to young and this was a mistake on our part. I loved Mike, but now I entertained thoughts of leaving him to find that something that was missing from my life.

Yet I really didn't want to take this step. But something had to change, but I didn't know what. But, unknown to me at that time, the change was just about to walk into the house. I was busy cooking dinner after getting off of work when the door slam and I heard, "hey hon, guess what?"

What do people say that? There could be a million things you can guess, come on, at least give a hint of what you are talking about.

"Guess what," I replied.

"This," said Mike as he handed me a envelope. He was just like a kid bring home something he had made in arts and crafts. "Look inside," he said.

There inside was a pass for a year at a local amusement park. We hadn't gone there since high school.

"What's this?" I asked.

"We landed an account with this company and they gave us all free passes," Mike answered. "Let's go this weekend like we use to as kids, it will be fun," Mike said.

"Oh alright," I said. This thrilled Mike to no end and the rest of the week he was like a kid.

Saturday morning we went to the park. They had really fixed the place up since we had last been here. I really enjoyed walking through the new landscape. As we were walking we came upon part of the old section that hadn't yet been fixed up. The area was closed off and memories of my childhood came back, this was the way to the tower, really it was a tall deck that as kids we had played upon.

"Let go see if the tower is still there," said Mike.

"Mike, the place is closed off, and if it is still there it is probably unsafe," I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.