Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital - Cover

Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 5: Pussy Torture Of Rebecca

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Pussy Torture Of Rebecca - This story is about a "rich bitch" that became more trouble to her family. Her family sends her to be cured, but the treatment includes rape, humiliation, bondage and torture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

Rebecca fell asleep, laying in a pool of cum and blood from her anal rape. In the morning, Michael came in and released her hands and allowed her to take a shower. When he returned, Rebecca was sitting on the bed, still naked. No clothes were given to her, so she tried to cover her breasts with her hands and her legs were closed tightly.

"Stand and hold your hands to your side. Spread you legs open," he ordered. "You are not to try to cover yourself. We own your body, you have no control over it. If you fail to obey, you will be punished with a whipping."

Rebecca quickly stood up and stood as ordered. She did not wish to be whipped. She hesitantly spread her legs.

"More," his hand slapping the inside of her thigh, forcing Rebecca to spread her legs more, her pussy opening up. "That is much better." His hands moved between her legs, rubbing her thighs, moving toward her spread pussy. "Dr. Marquis will be torturing your pussy today. He has many ways to inflict pain on a female's vagina. You might think you pussy is very sensitive, but you will soon find out how resilient it really is. When he is finished torturing your pussy, some of the other guards and myself are going to rape you tonight. You will be fucked by each of us at least twice before you are allowed to sleep tonight. You will especially like Miquel. He has a ten-inch horse cock. Not only is it long, it is also very big around. He can fuck for 20 minutes before cumming.

"Hands behind your back." Michael secured her wrists with handcuffs. Rebecca trembled in fear. The enema torture had been painful enough, not she feared what he would do to her vagina. She was led out of the room and down the hall past the room she was in yesterday and stopped in front of a room called

"Examination Room 14". She passed a number of guards who watched her tits bounce as she walked. She did not know if they were the ones that were going to rape her tonight. It did not matter, she was almost resolved to her fate.

The room contained many tables and different contraptions, many Rebecca could not fathom. There was a standard gynecologist table, with stirrups and straps attached to secure an uncooperative female. Various chairs were secured to the floor, straps for binding the occupant, the seats of the chair non-existent. When strapped in, a female's pussy and asshole would be spread open for any abuse. Rebecca looked up at the ceiling and again saw at least ten men watching through the windows. Her humiliation would be witnessed by many.

Dr. Marquis stood up from his desk and motioned Michael to bring Rebecca over to the gynecologist table. "Spread her open on the table for me, make sure she is secured tightly. I don't want her to be able to move."

Michael pushed over Rebecca to the table. She did not attempt to fight, it would do no good. He took the handcuffs off of her. "Get on the table and lay on your back." Rebecca climbed onto the table scooting up to get into the position required. She lay back down and was looking straight up at the men watching her from above. To the right she could see an image of herself on the table from a very large mirror. They wanted her to see her own humiliation and torture. Michael went to the head of the table and grabbed Rebecca's wrists again. Soon, she would be bound tightly again. Her wrists were stretched up high to the end of the table and slipped into the leather cuffs attached to the corners. Her arms were now spread high and to the corners of the table, unable to move.

Michael reached down to Rebecca's breasts, grabbing her nipples between his fingers. "Your nipples are already hard in fear," his fingers pulling and twisting them, making Rebecca moan in pain. "That is for another day, spread your legs and put them in the stirrups," he ordered Rebecca.

Rebecca watched in the mirror as her legs spread open and raised up to slip into the stirrups. She could see her pussy spreading wider, the men in the balcony watching her intensely. Michael moved to one leg and began to secure her to the stirrup. Straps tightened on her ankles. The other leg was next and finally a strap was attached over her stomach, forcing her tightly to the table. Michael again moved to the top of the table and attached a band around Rebecca's head forcing her to look straight at the gallery and the mirror. "If you close your eyes, I will tape them open and that gets very painful after a while when the moisture in your eyes dries up, so I would suggest you obey. You will not be warned again."

"And how are we today, Rebecca?" asked Dr. Marquis. He had moved between her legs. "I am going to teach you what happens when you do not obey. It will be very painful for you so feel free to scream as loud as you want. We all enjoy your screams, especially when you start begging. And you will start begging for it to be over."

"Let's get you into a better position first." Dr. Marquis began to push some buttons and Rebecca could hear the purr of motors starting. The table at the end where Dr. Marquis is began to retreat under, moving back until it only supported her lower back. The access to Rebecca's body from her waist down was now open. Another motor began, spreading the stirrups out from her body. At the same time they moved toward her head. Her legs were now forced up and back, spreading her pussy and anus open. Her legs and crotch began to ache as she was forced into an unnatural position. They continued to move higher and back, raising her body up. She could see her pussy spread open wide and her anus was now open and unprotected. "Yes, that is very good," Dr. Marquis moving between her legs, running his hands along her thighs, feeling the muscles tense up. "You are opening up very good," his hands moving up to her the area between her

pussy and anus. He ran his fingers over her anus.

"Don't any more, it hurts, you are splitting me open," she cried.

"Soon, just a little more, your pussy lips are opening up. I can see your pink insides. Your tiny asshole is opening. It looks like Michael had his cock in your asshole last night. Did you enjoy him fucking your asshole? I here that the guards are going to gang rape you tonight."

The motors stopped, Rebecca stared in the mirror. She was spread open, her pussy and anus open to whatever abuse Dr. Marquis desired. She could see the men in the gallery. It looked like they were masturbating their cocks as they watched her. Rebecca saw a flash of light, than another. Someone was taking pictures of her in this humiliating position. Where would the pictures end up, would they show up on the Internet?

The Dr. ran his hands along her spread pussy lips. "I would suggest you get wet for me, or this will be a lot more painful. I am going to insert various instruments in you, open you up deep inside you and than begin to abuse you. Not only will I abuse you pussy on the outside, I will also torture inside your pussy."

His fingers began to masturbate Rebecca, two fingers slipping inside of her pussy. This brought back fresh pain from the dildo that tore into her pussy when she was riding the horse yesterday. His other fingers pulled back the hood off her clit and he began to pull and pinch it with two fingers. Rebecca tried to put the whole thing out of her mind, but all she could see is the men watching her being masturbated against her will and her naked spread body. Her pussy began to get wet from the excitement she began to feel.

"I can feel your pussy beginning to cream. A little more," three fingers now forced into her tight pussy, spreading her open as the fingers buried deep into her.

"Is she starting to cream herself, Dr. Marquis?" asked Michael.

"Yes, she doing a good job, aren't you Rebecca? Just a little more pussy juice and we will be ready." Rebecca began to turn red in embarrassment and humiliation. She was being forced to get wet so that they could torture her pussy.

"When you gang rape her tonight, force her to get wet for you first. She must be forced to submit to you whenever you want, not when she wants."

Dr. Marquis removed his hands from her pussy and raised one palm up and slapped Rebecca hard on her spread pussy.

"OOOOOWWWW, that hurts."

Dr. Marquis slapped her pussy again, her juices spreading onto his outspread palm. He rubbed her pussy and slapped again.

Dr. Marquis moved his tray of instruments between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca could not see but she could notice movement between her legs. The first instrument Dr. Marquis got was a speculum. The one he chose was rather large and he had put it into the freezer compartment for over two hours before he just removed it. He quickly took it, spread Rebecca's pussy open with his fingers and pushed it deep into her body.

Rebecca screamed at the unnatural invasion of her body by such a large and very cold instrument. He body trembled in pain and her nipples became erect from the cold speculum. It felt like someone was slicing her pussy open with a knife. Dr. Marquis pushed the speculum deeper into her, twisting and turning it, driving it in her pussy. The edges began to tear at the walls of her vagina as the Doctor twisted it. It finally reached the end of her pussy, her pussy lips spread tightly around the beginning.

"Ohhh, God, that hurt so bad. My vagina hurts from the pain and the cold."

Dr. Marquis picked up another speculum, the same size and also from the freezer. Rebecca could not see his movement. This time her asshole was forced open by the cold speculum and brutally shoved deep into her anus, stretching her rectum. The rape of her asshole by the speculum brought about a fresh batch of screams from Rebecca. Her asshole tore as the Doctor pushed it deep into her until her anus was now forced to stretch wide around it.

Rebecca stared into the mirror, her vagina and anus now stretched tightly around the speculums. They were beginning to warm up inside her body but she feared when Dr. Marquis would begin to open them.

"I am going to open you up very wide, Rebecca. It will be quite painful but I need access to inside of you." Dr. Marquis began to open the speculum, forcing the walls of Rebecca's vagina to expand outward. He continued to open it, moans of pain coming from Rebecca's lips as her pussy was stretched.

"Oh, God, that hurts so bad, don't open it any more."

"Just two more turns, Rebecca, and than it will be open the maximum. You must get used to the pain, tonight you will have some very large cocks in you that will spread your pussy open." Dr. Marquis turned the screw two more twists, moans of pain coming from Rebecca as her pussy was now spread open more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.