Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital
Chapter 2: Stripped And Bound

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Stripped And Bound - This story is about a "rich bitch" that became more trouble to her family. Her family sends her to be cured, but the treatment includes rape, humiliation, bondage and torture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

They had put a drug it into her drink at dinnertime and by the time dinner was over Rebecca had passed out. Two men came and took her away to the airport where a private jet flew her to Bermuda and with the right amount of money, was smuggled through immigration.

Rebecca was placed into her cell. It was a large with no windows and a large mirror on one wall (it was really a two-way window). It contained a large four-poster bed and table. Both the table and the bed had straps placed at all four-corners. She was stripped of her clothes and was dressed with a strapless bra (that unhooked in the front) and thong panties. This would allow ease of removal when bound.

She was given medication that would leave her docile once the other drug wore off. This would be standard procedure while she was there. At about ten O'clock PM she began to awake. The lights were on in. She was very groggy and as she tried to turn over, she realized that her arms were tied to the headboard. She looked at her wrists. They had leather bands with fur on the inside to prevent chafing. She could feel the same bands on her ankles. The two straps had metal hooks holding them together behind one of the slats in the headboard. There was a blanket covering her, but she quickly realized that most of her clothes were gone. Dr. Marquis was watching her from behind the mirror.

Rebecca heard the lock on the door turn and open and she glanced at the door. Dr. Marquis and Michael entered. Both wore white coats like Doctors.

"Where am I, what am I doing here" cried Rebecca.

"I am Dr. Marquis and this is Michael." You are now a patient at DeShade Psychiatric Clinic," said the Doctor. "Your parents have decided that you require special treatment and have entrusted your care to me. I am now your legal guardian for the next year and you will remain a patient. We are on an island outside of the United States. You will be treated while you are here."

"Oh, no, my parents wouldn't do that," Rebecca cried out.

"They most certainly did after your most recent car accident. You almost killed someone and they had to take drastic measures to make sure that it did not happen again. You will begin treatment tomorrow. My treatments might be considered harsh or brutal but they will provide results," stated the Doctor.

"What are you going to do to me?" she cried out, tears forming in her eyes.

"My treatments include electric shock treatments, forced enemas, tight bondage and humiliation. You will be subject to spankings and whippings for any infractions of the hospital rules and insubordination to any of the guards, which Michael will be your personal guard. You must obey all of the guard's orders and submit to their demands without question."

"Please, don't hurt me, I feel so weak, I can just barely move," she moaned. She tried to pull her arms down, but the leather straps held tight.

"I will be watching you behind the mirror over there and when I am not there, the cameras will always be on. You will no longer have any privacy. I will leave you with Michael for initiation. As I said before, you must obey the demands of the guards, no matter what they demand. Your body is no longer yours, but mine and the guards have my permission to do anything," and Dr. Marquis left the room and the door slammed shut.

Rebecca trembled in fear as the door closed and locked. Michael was over six feet tall and muscular. In her weakened condition, she would be no match for him. With her hands bound, she was helpless.

Michael walked over to the bed and began to pull the blanket off of Rebecca. "Let's see what we have here," as the blanket slowly moved down Rebecca's body until he threw it to the floor. Rebecca began to get goose bumps from the cool air as she realized that she was only wearing a strapless bra and thong panties. She turned red in embarrassment as she noticed Michael lewd glare at her body. While Rebecca was 18 years old, she was still a virgin. She had been the ultimate "princess". There was no one good enough to have her body.

"Leave me alone," she yelled as the tears started dripping from here eyes "and put the blanket back on me, it is too cold." Rebecca turned over onto her back, her arms high over her head to prevent Michael from seeing her naked ass. Michael went behind the headboard and began to pull Rebecca's arms lower onto the bedframe, making Rebecca arch her back to prevent her arms from breaking.

"Please, that hurts, don't pull them down." She felt Michael unclip the straps but clip them to the lower rail of the bed, forcing Rebecca into the arched position. She had to raise her ass off of the bed to maintain the position. Her breasts were now pushed out, as was her pussy.

"You will learn that part of your treatment will be tight bondage. This will involve placing your body in unnatural positions. Often this will be humiliating as your breasts, ass and pussy will be prominently displayed. You will be forced into these positions for hours at a time. You will only be released for treatments or to be placed in a new position." Michael went to the side of the bed and ran his hands under Rebecca's arched back. "I love how your body yields to the bondage." His hands continued down her back and Rebecca trembled, as she knew he would soon run his hands over her naked ass.

"It hurts to stay like this, please let me down," she begged. His hands had now moved over her back and were now running over her naked ass. "Please, don't touch me there or I will tell the Doctor."

"The Doctor is behind that mirror watching you present your body." Michael began to caress her ass cheeks, squeezing them, forcing groans and gasps from Rebecca's mouth. He separated the cheeks of her ass and Rebecca could feel the cool air on her anus. "You are a very beautiful women and I am going to enjoy your body while you are here. I work here because I get to enjoy the charms of women like you. During the day you will be submitting to treatments of Dr. Marquis, but at night, you are mine. He ran his hand down one of her legs and reached the cuff attached to her ankle. He began to pull her leg open to the side of the bed. Rebecca could not move the other leg because she needed it too support her arched back.

"What are you doing, you are spreading it too wide." She felt Michael fumble with something and than release her leg. When she tried to move it back, she found that he had tied it to the edge of the bed. He moved to the other side of the bed and grabbed the other ankle, again spreading it to the side and securing it. "Oh, that's too wide, you are splitting me open, let me down." She was now forced to arch her back and her ass off of the bed, with her legs spread wide. She was facing the mirror and she could see how obscene the position she was being placed in. Her legs were spread wide and only her brief panties prevented Dr. Marquis from seeing her pussy from behind the mirror.

"You look very sexy, Rebecca. I bet no one has ever taken the liberties with your body as I am doing" and his hands returned to her body, this time they began to run over her stomach.

"Please, I can't hold this position much longer, please release my hands," she begged.

"You will be surprised at how much pain you can withstand. If you don't, you will fall to the bed and break your arms. I don't care one way or the other. With two broken arms, it will not be necessary for me to tie your hands until they heal." His hands continued up over her stomach until it reached her bra. "You must have noticed that you are dressed in a strapless bra. You will soon find out, it unsnaps in the front. This will allow easy removal, even when you are in bondage. Your panties are thongs, allowing you to be spanked on your naked ass without removal and when necessary, they tear easily." His hands moved over her bra and grasped her breasts in his large hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.