Alien Son - Cover

Alien Son

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 14: Los Angeles, California - Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Los Angeles, California - Part 1 - An illegitimate son discovers his father's secret.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was Tuesday, the day after my father's funeral. I was at Sky Harbor airport outside the boarding gate for the one o'clock flight to Los Angeles on my way to be with my girls there, Bobbi, Claudia, and now Kim and Kristen too. They wanted, no needed, me to spend time with them, as I promised. And after everything that had happened, I felt I needed to be with them too, and I would use the opportunity to ensure their safety from the enemy...

With me were Alison and Irma, and we were attracting a lot of attention saying our goodbyes. The two beautiful girls - one tall and blonde, the other darker and a little shorter - couldn't help draw glances, especially when each in turn kissed me deeply. Irma was one of my girls now. It began the second night I spent with Alison, Irma came into Aliison's bedroom and begged to join us, and me being the kind of guy I was, I couldn't say no. So now Irma was a member of my harem.

"I'll see you in a few weeks," I told Alison. "As soon as I get things taken care of in New York, I'll be able to spend time with you and the twins at the farm."

Alison stared at my face with those beautiful blue-gray eyes. "That will be so good, Rob. I'm beginning to miss you already, and I know the girls will be happy to see you."

Tightening my arms around her, "You know, you could stay. Once we get the ranch ready, there'll be plenty of room for you and the twins."

She rested her blonde head against my chest before looking up again. "Rob, I have to think of the girls first, no matter how much I want that. The farm is their home. I can't make them move so soon after they've lost their father."

"You're right they need to stay in the home they're used to. But you know how much I want you with me."

"I know," Alison said. Then curling her arms around my neck, she gave me another deep kiss. As we parted, "Now kiss Irma goodbye, they're calling your flight."

I let go of Alison to wind my arms around the beautiful Mexican girl, feeling her large breasts soft against my chest. "I'll be at the ranch tomorrow," she said, turning her head up. "I'll let you know as soon as I find out what needs to be done."

Again, they called my flight, I pulled Irma tight, she rising up on her toes as I bent to press my mouth to hers, our lips and tongues melding together. When I pulled away, "I love you," Irma said, Alison echoing, "I love you too, Rob."

I picked up my bag, turned and waved, before walking up the ramp to take my seat on the plane. I was the last passenger to board.

I felt like everyone on the plane was staring at me. Guess I gotta expect it, kissing two girls goodbye like that, I told myself as I took off my jacket (I was wearing the new suit I got for my dad's funeral), and sat down. Luckily, our take-off wasn't delayed, and soon we were banking over Tempe and on our way to LA. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, thinking about everything that happened in Phoenix.

On Sunday, I was able to meet with Doctor Meisner at the hospital, but he didn't have any real information about the cause of my father's death. They could tell from their monitors that he was sleeping comfortably when his heart suddenly started racing and his breathing grew labored until his breaths were coming in quick gasps.

When the monitors started screaming, Carol, who was dozing in a chair by my dad's bed, woke up, but she couldn't do anything. The doctors and nurses rushed in, but it was too late. My dad's arms and legs went rigid, and he was gone. "We still don't know why it happened," Doctor Meisner said. "The autopsy didn't provide any answers, no indication of drug overdose or poison, or any other foreign substance, except for an elevated adrenaline level. It was as though your father had an extreme panic attack, and in his weakened state he just couldn't handle it."

The funeral went well, I guess as well as a funeral can go. More than a hundred guests showed up, mostly Dad's women and children. He led a good life, as evidenced by all the people who cared for him. And now I was left to carry on his work, and make sure I did what was needed to protect myself and those I loved. Then I would find the enemy and eliminate them, all of them. But first, I wanted to be with my girls in LA.

After takeoff, the cabin staff gave their safety talk then began pushing the drink cart up the aisle. I couldn't keep my eyes off one of the hostesses. When she asked what I wanted, I noticed her name-tag, Suzanne. When I said I'd have a Coke, she gave me a bright smile, her green eyes sparkling, as she placed the drink and bag of peanuts on my tray saying, "Everyone saw those girls kissing you."

"Uh ... we're very close," I answered, not knowing what else to say.

"Everyone could see that," she laughed before moving the cart up the aisle.

Suzanne was in her twenties, I guessed, blonde and with a fabulous figure. I couldn't help being attracted to her, despite the nights I had just spent with Alison and Irma and that in just a couple hours I was going to be met by four beautiful girls in LA.

It must have been from my aura, because I didn't consciously do anything to attract Suzanne, except look, but when she came back to pick up the empty Coke can, she stopped to talk for a few moments, and when she left she handed me her card. Written on the back was her Scottsdale address and phone number with the message "any time." When I turned my head toward the rear of the plane, I saw her smiling back at me.

I knew what my weakness was, my biggest weakness, sex. Not that it wasn't normal for a guy my age, I was still eighteen, even though I looked older. With my power, I could have more sex with more girls than any other guy my age, than any guy on earth. But sometimes it was hard to control my urges, or maybe it was because I didn't want to control them.

Soon, we were on the ground at LAX. As we left the aircraft, the crew bid us goodbye at the door. "It was a pleasure to have you flying with us, Mr. Mannheim," Suzanne said, her green eyes laughing. "We hope to have you as our guest again soon."

I limited my response to a thank you and a smile, and then I was in the walkway following the small crowd from the plane, luckily the flight wasn't crowded. As I stepped into the terminal, I was overwhelmed by my girls.

If I thought I was attracting attention at the Phoenix airport, it was nothing compared to the looks I got as I was hugged and kissed by four beauties. Two, Bobbi and Claudia, were former playmates. I doubted anyone would recognize them, but the way they were dressed and made-up made them even more beautiful and sexy. The same was true for Kim. She easily could have been a playmate, and she looked just as good as Bobbi and Claudia. And though Kristen wasn't quite their equal yet, she was still very pretty, and some day would be just as beautiful and sexy.

"Oh Rob, you're here!" Bobbi squealed as she threw herself at me, mashing her breasts against my chest, pressing her mouth to mine for a deep kiss. After kissing her for several seconds, I turned from Bobbi, my right arm still around her waist, to pull Claudia closer with my left arm, kissing her as long and hard as I had Bobbi.

I let my arms drop from Bobbi and Claudia so Kim and Kristen could greet me with their kisses and hugs. "We feel safer, now you're here, Rob," Kristen said, her arms around me.

And then Bobbi was grabbing my arm, pulling me up the corridor, saying, "Come on, Rob, we gotta get you to our place so we can give you a real welcome."

"We're parked in the short-term lot," Claudia said grabbing hold of my left arm. "Rob, you're gonna love our condo."

With Bobbi adding, "It's really cute." Hugging my arm closer, "We were so worried about you. Kim and Kristen told us what happened and how you rescued them. It was so dangerous," saying the latter with a little shiver.

"Rob, we're doing what you told us," Claudia interrupted from my left. "All four of us stay together, and we carry our MACE."

I was about to say something when Kristen said from behind, "We got here Sunday."

"Kris, Rob knows that, remember, we called him," Kim told her.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Rob," Kris giggled.

I told her it wasn't a problem. By now, we had walked out of the terminal and reached the parking area. We stopped beside an enormous vehicle. "It's a Suburban," Bobbi said proudly, "plenty of room for all of us."

As Bobbi pulled the key out of her jeans, "It's so big, where'd you get it?" I asked.

"It's our neighbor's. We borrowed it. It wasn't hard," Bobbi laughed. "All we had to do was bat our eyes a little and say please." She unlocked the doors. "Rob, you sit here," indicating the second seat.

I threw my bag and jacket in back and climbed in. I waited while the girls had an animated discussion about seating arrangements, finally agreeing that Claudia would drive, with Kristen next to her in front. Bobbi and Kim joined me in the second seat, one on either side.

"Why can't I sit with Rob?" Kristen whined as we started moving. "You're picking on me just because I'm the youngest."

Claudia glanced at Kristen before looking back at the road. "Either Bobbi or I need to drive cause we know the way. So, Rob can sit up here with me, or in back with two of us girls. And he's known those two longer than you."

"It's just not fair," Kristen complained, "and see what they're doing," turning toward us, her lips forming a pout.

What she was referring to was both girls were kissing me at the same time. Kim, on my right, was kissing my neck, licking my ear while stroking my thigh. On my left, Bobbi was kissing the line of my jaw, the corner of my mouth, her hand rubbing my chest.

Looking up, I said, "Kristen, calm down. You know I love you, all of you. You're all my girls, but I can't be with all of you at the same time. Once we get to the condo..." I turned to Bobbi, "How long will it take to get there?"

"About forty minutes."

"Quicker than that," Claudia added, "traffic isn't bad."

"Okay," I continued, "when we get there we'll talk about our relationship and work out how we'll ... uh ... uh."

"What you mean is who gets to have sex with you and when, isn't that it, darling?" Kim asked.

I laughed. "I didn't want to be that blunt, but basically that's it. Now, Kristen, you need to calm down. I'll be uh ... making love with you, with all of you. But it's gonna take some effort to work this out if we, all of us, are gonna have a relationship together." As I said this, I used my power on the girls to eliminate some of their jealousy, and (directed especially at Kristen) cut down on their competitiveness.

I could see Kristen's eyes filling with tears. She sniffled a little as she said, "I'm sorry, Rob, it's just I love you and want to be with you."

"Kris, don't you know that's how we all feel?" Kim told her. "But like Rob said, we have to wait till we get to the condo and decide how this is going to work."

While we were talking, Bobbi had been untying the leather vest she was wearing over a long-sleeve tee-shirt. When I first saw how she was dressed, I thought the cowboy look was a little unusual for her, but when she got the vest untied and slid it off, I understood - she wasn't wearing a bra.

Bobbi unbuttoned and pulled open her shirt, baring her huge breasts. "Rob, please, play with my titties, you know how sensitive they are," then taking my hand she pressed it to her naked bosom.

I was already half hard, and at the sight and sensation of Bobbi's breasts my cock immediately filled with blood, the erect organ pressing against my pants leg. "I love it when you're hard," Kim whispered into my ear, her long fingers stroking my cock through the fabric of my pants.

While I fondled Bobbi's breasts, she wound her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. We kissed long and deep, our tongues meeting, parting, then meeting to entwine again. Bobbi moaned softly into my mouth while I squeezed her tits, pinched and pulled her hardening nipples.

As we parted from the kiss, breathing hard, I half turned so I could put both my hands on Bobbi's breasts. "Oh Rob, that's so good," she gasped, moving her hands over mine, pressing them even tighter to her. "Yes, that's it," she cried as I kneaded her breasts, pinched the erect nipples.

Bobbi rested her head against my shoulder while I mashed her huge breasts. Suddenly raising her head, "Harder, do it harder ... Please, Rob," she breathed. I began squeezing even more forcefully, my fingers digging into Bobbi's firm flesh, her erect nipples pressing into my palms as she cried, "Oh ... OH ... GOD, YES." And then she was coming, her thighs scissoring, her bottom squirming on the seat. After several moments, her gasps and cries fading, her orgasm passing, she collapsed against me.

When her breathing had calmed, Bobbi raised her head. She pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me deeply. Then, pulling back, she stared into my eyes. "Rob, you're the only one who ever made me climax that way." She kissed me again, more briefly this time. "Guess it's cause I love you so much."

All this time, Kim had been kissing my neck, licking my ear while stroking my dick, now painfully hard inside my pants leg. All at once, she reached for my fly and began opening my pants laughing, "Now it's your turn, Rob," as she began pulling out my dick, bending toward my crotch.

"Yeah, we need to help you too," Bobbi said, she too reaching for my dick.

I leaned forward as the Suburban slowed and turned. I saw Kristen looking back at us from the front seat, her big eyes staring into my face. I turned to look out the window, seeing we were exiting the freeway. "Are we almost there?" I asked Claudia.

"Almost, just a few minutes. You might want to wait, or I can drive around until you finish."

"I'll wait," I answered, gently pushing the girls' hands away.

"Rob, please," Kim begged.

I turned to her. "We'll be there soon. We can do everything once we get to the condo."

"Okay, that's a promise," Kim answered, smiling, then giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I turned to Bobbi, seeing her buttoning her shirt. "That's a promise to you too."

She kissed my other cheek. "I know, Rob."

I leaned forward. "That's my promise to all of you. And don't forget, you're gonna have me for at least a week."

Kristen stared into my face. "That means you'll do everything with me, right?"

"Everything, and maybe more than you want," I laughed.

"That's not possible," she answered with a grin before turning to the front.

I watched as we exited the freeway and headed east. The area was pretty heavily built up, with stores, and gas stations, and strip malls along the main roads. We turned, then made a few more turns until we came to a gate barring entrance to a walled compound. Claudia reached out her window to slide a card into a slot and punch in some numbers. As the gate swung open and we drove through, "It's pretty secure here," she said, waving at the guard.

"It's really safe," Bobbi added. "And it's only a few minutes to the beach."

The development was a complex of two and three story luxury condos. We made our way along winding roads, climbing higher and higher. I estimated we were about half-way up the small mountain when we turned into a cul-de-sac and pulled into a driveway. "This is it," Claudia said putting the transmission into Park and setting the brake. "We've gotta park in the driveway, our cars are in the garage," she continued as she opened her door and climbed down from the Suburban.

"I know you're gonna love it," Bobbi said, taking my arm as we began walking to the front door.

Claudia unlocked and opened the door and turning as we approached said, "The condos on top have the best view," pointing up the mountain, "but they were almost two million, and we like ours, and we're really happy here."

"Even happier now we've got you here," Bobbi added leading me inside.

I knew my dad had bought down the mortgage on their condo to make the payments more affordable. I'm sure he would gladly have paid more for them to have one of the expensive condos. I felt proud Bobbi and Claudia didn't take more advantage of my dad when it would have been so easy to let him give them a larger subsidy.

Glowing with pride, they showed me their condo. It had three bedrooms, two upstairs and one down, plus three baths. "This is the master bedroom," Claudia said opening the double doors. "This will be your room, that way you can have any of us you want with you, but we'll have our own rooms too."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.