Alien Son - Cover

Alien Son

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 10: Las Vegas, Nevada - Part 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Las Vegas, Nevada - Part 4 - An illegitimate son discovers his father's secret.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Rob... Rob," it was Kim whispering in my ear. As I woke up, she put her arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"What time is it," I said, turning on the light, then nearly recoiling from Kim as I saw her face. She was still wearing her showgirl makeup, her eyelids covered in gold, her cheeks so heavily rouged she almost looked like a clown.

Laughing at my reaction, "I know I look pretty frightening close up like this, with my makeup on. Don't worry, it won't take long to clean this off. I'll take a quick shower. Then I'll be squeaky clean for you," kissing me on the lips, heading into the hall and entering the bathroom.

I looked at my watch - Kim had hurried home as she promised - it was ten minutes before twelve. I went into the kitchen and got a drink from the fridge, then sat on the sofa, watching CNN again for some news of the ranch. I heard the shower go off, then Kim came out, a towel around her (for a moment, I flashed to the memory of Jeanne wrapped in a towel, just days before), clean, her hair a little damp, smelling of soap and lotion and baby powder.

Kim sat next to me on the sofa, hugging me, "Is this better?" kissing me lightly on the lips, then tightening her arms around me.

I pulled back. "My father's dead," I said, looking into Kim's eyes. "It was murder, but they made it look like an accident."

"Oh, that's terrible," hugging me close. "Are you sure? How do you know?"

It was important to me that Kim understand what was happening. Using the power, I made her accept what I said. "At the ranch, my father's place in Santa Barbara, they - my father's enemies - killed Candace, my dad's girlfriend, and the three guards. It was a massacre." Kim hugged me, kissing my brow. "I don't think the enemy knows about me, but the police know I'm driving my dad's Expedition, and they're looking for it."

Kim looked into my eyes. "What are you going to do?" she asked, her arms still around me. "Can't you go to the police and tell them what really happened... that it was your enemies."

"If I go to the police, the enemy might find me." Then, looking into her eyes, "I need to stay here for a few days while I plan what my next move will be. When I'm ready, I'll get them. I'll make them pay."

Kim shivered slightly. Looking into my eyes she tightened her arms around me, "Oh Rob, of course you can stay... you can stay as long as you want."

I pulled her to me, pressing my mouth to hers, kissing her deeply. I felt Kim's mouth opening, her tongue caressing mine as I tightened my arms around her, pressing myself close against her soft bosom. As we broke our kiss, catching our breath, pressing her head to my chest, she whispered, "Oh, Rob, I've missed you so much. It's been so long since we've been together."

I looked into Kim's mind, seeing how she loved me, and how much she desired me. Pulling back a little, I reached for where the towel was wrapped around her bosom, undoing where she had it tucked in, pulling it down, exposing her breasts. I cradled one of the tan, fleshy globes in each of my hands, my thumbs teasing the dark pink nipples into erection. Then, bending forward, I let my mouth and tongue wander over the soft flesh, from one firm breast - from one taut nipple - to the other, kissing, licking, sucking. "Oh... oh, Rob," Kim gasped. "It's so good... it feels so good."

I pulled back, staring into Kim's dark eyes, my hands caressing her breasts, the dark skin flushed now with her arousal. Somehow, I knew that being with this beautiful young woman who loved me so much would comfort me and help me with the emotional trauma I had experienced. "You're so wonderful, so beautiful," I said, kissing her mouth as I fondled the full, firm breasts. Then, once again pressed my mouth to her erect nipples, sucking, gently biting, teasing with my tongue.

Whimpering and moaning as I worked my mouth over her nipples, her hands on my head, Kim held me tight to her bosom as I moved from one breast to the other. Her nipples were slick with my spit, erect and pulsing with blood as I pulled away to kiss her mouth deeply, my tongue penetrating her mouth as my cock would soon penetrate her body.

As we pulled apart, Kim's hands moved over my chest. Looking into my eyes, "Let's go to bed, darling," she whispered, her eyes bright with desire.

I stood, pulling Kim up from the sofa into my arms. She wrapped the towel around her waist, looking, with her bare bosom, like a South Sea princess. Taking my hand, "Let's go, darling," she whispered. "We've been apart too long."

Our arms around each other, we walked together into Kim's bedroom. Closing the door, I turned to Kim, pulling her into my arms kissing her deeply. My hands moved to her hips, pulling the towel away, tossing it to the floor. As we broke our kiss, Kim pressed her head to my chest. I allowed my hands to slide over her hips, cupping the firm, round buttocks, squeezing gently, eliciting a soft moan from her. From behind, I slid my hand between her thighs, Kim opening her legs a little to ease access for me. As I caressed her thighs, I found them already damp, her labia wet with lubrication. I caressed her slick labia, insinuating a finger between the swollen lips, Kim gasping, "Oh, Rob... see how much I've missed you. How much I want you."

Moving both hands to her hips, I pulled her tight to me, pressing my hardening cock against her. "And I've missed you," I said, kissing her deeply, rubbing myself against her as our tongues danced together.

As we parted, Kim pulled back a little, then, running her hand down the front of my pants to the hardness of my cock, "I've missed this, too," she said, giggling a little, rubbing my cock through the fabric of my pants. "And, I've missed doing this," dropping to her knees in front of me, reaching up to unfasten my pants.

I helped Kim undo my pants, then as she slid my pants and shorts together down my legs, my cock popped up, almost hitting her in the face. "Oh," she gasped, gently touching the erect organ with her fingers, "It seems even bigger than I remembered." Of course, it was bigger, a little longer and much thicker, but I didn't tell her that.

"Suck it," I whispered, my hands in her hair, pulling her closer to me.

"Yes, I want to... I want to suck it," Kim whispered, looking up at me, stroking my cock with the fingers of both hands. Slowly she moved her head closer, lowering her eyes, staring at the hard cock she adored, then extending her tongue to gently lick the broad head. She looked up at me again, her eyes staring into mine as she moved her tongue over the head. Then, gently squeezing the shaft with the fingers of both hands, as precum bubbled out of the slit she lowered her eyes. Moaning softly she extended her tongue once more, lapping up the thick fluid.

I pressed forward, at the same time drawing her toward me. Kim opened her mouth wide, covering the cockhead with her lips, her tongue caressing the slit, her cheeks sinking in as she sucked. She breathed in deeply through her nose, her hands stroking the thick shaft, wandering occasionally to caress my heavy balls, rubbing the sensitive area between my anus and scrotum.

Kim moaned with pleasure, the vibrations causing fantastic sensations in my sensitive dick. I moaned too, pulling her head to me, seeking to increase my penetration into her warm mouth. I looked into Kim's mind, seeing how excited she was, how much she loved sucking me like this. But, Kim hadn't learned - yet - to deep throat me like Candace, and I wanted fuller penetration than I could get from her mouth, as sweet as it was.

"I want to fuck your pussy now. And then, I'm going to fuck you in the ass," I said, pulling her mouth from my cock.

Kim whimpered in disappointment as my cockhead passed from her lips. Then, rising, looking into my eyes, "Yes fuck me. Fuck my pussy and my ass. Come on, darling," she said turning to the bed.

As Kim knelt on the edge of the bed, I stepped out of my pants and shorts, removing my shirt and tossing it to the floor. Kim, kneeling on the bed, wriggling her ass in anticipation, moaned softly as I caressed her round butt. "Rob, please, I want you in me... please."

With my left hand on her buttocks, I held my cock in my right hand. Pressing forward, I rubbed the tip against Kim's swollen labia, lubricating it with her juices. As I pushed forward, slowly penetrating her, Kim gasped then grunted as I pushed the thick head inside her. I paused, waiting for her to accommodate herself to my enlarged cock. Looking back at me, she moaned, "Rob, don't stop... please, I want it all. I want all of you in me... deep," lowering her shoulders to the bed, opening herself for me.

I wanted nothing more than to ram the full length of my organ into Kim's warm pussy, just like she wanted, but I was afraid of damaging her. My cock was a little longer than the last time we were together, but more important, it was a lot thicker since yesterday's visit to the butte. So, I continued my slow progress, haltingly pushing my cock into Kim's pussy, feeling the walls of her vagina yielding before me.

Concerned about Kim, I scanned her, finding she was deriving more pleasure than pain from the experience. I increased the ability of the nerve endings in her vagina and clitoris to feel pleasure. "God, it's so big... so good," Kim moaned, spreading her legs wider, opening herself more. She looked back at me, her eyes shaded, her mouth half open, "Go ahead, give me all of it. Give me all of your big cock, Rob darling. I want it. I... I need it," pressing her face and bosom hard onto the bed, raising her hips.

I pulled back a little, then pushed forward, forcing a low moan from Kim, pressing myself ever deeper into her. Looking into her again, I saw the pleasure she was taking from being filled by my broad cock, and the pain too, mixed with the pleasure. "Alright, you're getting it all, if that's what you want," I gasped, holding her buttcheeks in both my hands.

"God... yes, give it to me... please."

Squeezing her firm, round butt, I forced my cock deeper and deeper into her, pausing occasionally to stroke back, then pumping in again, each stroke deeper than the last. Kim was crying and moaning constantly now, her hands gripping the blankets her breathing heavy, catching occasionally in her throat. Finally, almost there, I pumped back, then forward in one long stroke, seating my cockhead on Kim's cervix, my thighs pressing against her butt. "Oh... oh, Rob," Kim cried. "Rob, I'm coming... I'm gonna come, Rob." She was grinding her butt against me, moaning louder and louder as she was overcome, her pussy spasming around my cock in seismic contractions as she climaxed for me.

As she came down from her peak, Kim turned to look back at me. Breathing deeply she gasped, "Rob, I came so hard. Do more. Please fuck me more, Rob darling."

I bent forward, kissing her mouth, running my hands over her ribs to cup her full breasts. "If that's what you want I'll fuck you all night," I said. Then, with my hands holding her hips again, I stroked my cock back until the tip was seated just inside Kim's slick labia, then took a few quick, short strokes before again ramming the full length into her. Kim grunted and moaned as I forced apart the slick walls of her vagina with the thickness of my organ, whimpering as once more the cocktip butted against her cervix. Then I pulled back again, before ramming in with all my strength, pulling her hips to me.

Behind me, I heard the bedroom door opening. Pausing, I turned to see Kristen standing in the open doorway, watching. She was wearing a half tee-shirt and pink, cotton panties, her midriff bare, a small gold pin in her navel, the shirt barely covering her high round tits. As she looked at me, her eyes out of focus her mouth slack, I drew my cock out of Kim. "Do you want this... my cock? Do you want it?" I asked holding it in my hand, the shaft shiny with Kim's juices.

I scanned Kristen seeing how she had been affected by my aura and what Kim told her about me, and how she was aroused by the sounds coming from her sister's bedroom. I entered her psyche, altering her so she would willingly join her sister and me. "Oh... it's so big. Yes, I... I want it," Kristen said, touching my cock, running her hand up the shaft, then pressing herself against me.

Kim, turning her head toward me, "Rob, don't stop. Fuck me hard, please." Then, seeing Kristen with me, "Oh, Rob, what's happening?"

"Don't worry. Kristen's going to join us. You don't mind do you?" I said, influencing Kim to accept her sister as a participant in our lovemaking.

"No, I don't mind," Kim said. "Just fuck me - I'm almost ready to come again."

"Put it in," I told Kristen. "Put my cock in your sister's pussy." With both hands on my organ, Kristen inserted the head between Kim's slick labia, then watched as I slowly pushed into her sister. My left hand on Kim's butt, I pulled Kristen to me with my right, kissing her deeply, our tongues writhing together as she responded fiercely, almost desperately.

As we broke our kiss, Kristen looked into my eyes. "Rob, I want you. I want you to fuck me, too... please," she moaned.

"It's Kim's turn now," I told Kristen, stroking my cock inside her sister. "Wait, she's almost ready to come. Then it'll be your turn. Isn't that right?" I asked Kim.

"Yes... oh yes, do me now... please, then Kristen. Then you can fuck my ass, like you promised," Kim replied, thrusting back at me as I stroked into her. With my right hand, I reached under Kristen's shirt, squeezing the firm tits, pinching her pointy nipples. Kristen pressed herself against me, kissing me deeply again, her hand fondling my balls, stroking my cockshaft as I slowly slid it in and out of Kim's pussy.

Pulling away from Kristen, I grabbed Kim's buttocks with both hands, pumping hard into her yielding pussy, Kristen pressed herself tight against me, swaying with my movements. I was stroking hard in Kim's tight pussy, pulling back till my cocktip almost exited her labia, then pistoning in to the full depths of her vagina. "Yes... yes," Kim cried, jamming herself back against me. "Oh, Rob darling, I'm coming again. Fuck me... fuck me hard, Rob, I'm coming." And I did, pulling back, then jamming the full length of my cock into Kim's beautiful pussy again and again as she cried out in orgasm. Finally, pressing my cock hard against her cervix, I released the semen collected in my balls, coating her insides with thick waves of cum.

As Kim descended from her peak, I kept my cock hard, slowly withdrawing from her pussy. Running my hands down Kristen's slim body I put both my arms around her hugging her close, kissing her deeply, pressing my rigid organ, slick with Kim's juices, against the smooth skin of her tiny belly. Kristen moaned into my mouth, as I ran my hands down her back, cupping her buttocks, pulling her cotton panties down to her thighs.

"Kneel, kneel next to Kim," I commanded. "I'm going to fuck you now."

Kristen looked at me, her eyes glowing, then, stepping out of her damp panties, she turned and knelt on the bed next to her sister. Kim, breathing deeply, put a hand out to Kristen, caressing her head and shoulder. I positioned myself behind Kristen, holding her butt with one hand while lining up my cock on her pussy with the other. My cock was already lubricated from Kim, but still I rubbed the tip against Kristen's labia helping accustom her to what she would be receiving. With my cocktip lodged inside Kristen's pussy lips, I caressed her ass, kissing her back, rolling my cock inside her labia, "Is this what you want?" I whispered. "Do you want me to fuck your sweet pussy with my big cock?"

"I... I want it," Kristen gasped, looking back at me. "Please, Rob, don't tease me. Please fuck me," opening her legs, rotating her butt around my cocktip lodged inside her labia.

Kim reached under Kristen's shirt, squeezing her breasts. Turning, looking at me, "Rob she wants it bad. Go ahead, fuck her... fuck her hard. That's what she wants. Isn't it?"

"Yeah," Kristen said, turning to look at me. "That's what I want. I want you to fuck me hard, please Rob."

Holding her round buttocks with both hands, I began stroking inside Kristen's tight pussy, each stroke deeper than the one before. Kristen was grunting and moaning as I penetrated her. Using my power, I made the same changes to her that I had to Kim, increasing the ability of the nerve endings in her vagina and clitoris to transmit pleasurable sensations. As I did, Kristen turned her head to me, "Rob, go ahead... do it, fuck me... fuck me hard," she panted.

I was really turned on now, from screwing the two sisters, especially Kristen, with her tight - almost girlish - vagina. I grabbed Kristen's buttocks with both hands, and slowly, steadily pressing forward, pushing my hard cock into her, feeling her vaginal walls spreading around my hardness. Kristen lowered her torso until her face and bosom were pressed flat against the bed, raising her ass higher for me, whimpering at the relentless progress of my dick into her body. Finally, I was all the way in, my cocktip pressing against her cervix, her vagina tight against the shaft, rippling over my hardness, my thighs rubbing against her buttocks.

With all of my cock inside Kristen, I bent forward reaching under, inside her shirt, to squeeze the tight, round tits kissing her neck, her ear, then her mouth as she turned her face to me, our tongues meeting. "It's so good. Your pussy's so tight," I whispered, "I love it... I love your tight pussy."

Kim, one hand caressing Kristen, turned to me, kissing me deeply, her tongue penetrating my mouth, caressing mine. As we drew apart, panting, Kim said, "She loves it too, don't you Kristen?"

"Oh, Rob, I love it... I love your cock in me. Come on, do it, fuck me hard," Kristen panted, rolling her butt against me. Giving her what she wanted, I pulled back, then pumped hard into Kristen, again and again, relishing the sensation as my cock drove through the smooth tissues of her vagina, pressing aside the walls of her pussy with relentless force, stopping only when the head butted against her cervix. Suddenly crying out in orgasm, Kristen thrust back at me, moaning, rolling her ass against my thighs as her vagina spasmed around my cock.

We paused, Kristen, head down, panting. I pulled Kim up, to me, so she was on her knees beside her sister, kissing her deeply, our tongues tangling. My right hand on Kristen's butt, I moved my left hand to Kim's waist, then over her ass, squeezing, fondling. She pressed close to me, moaning softly, spreading her legs as I ran my hand between her legs from the back, then inserted a finger into her anus. Breathing deeply, pressing herself tight against my chest, she whimpered as I moved my finger inside her.

Kristen's breathing was slowing now. "Mmmm... it's so good, Rob. You make me feel so good." she said, wriggling her butt against me, then slowly pumping herself back and forth on my still rigid cock.

"I told you he was great," Kim said to her sister.

"He's... Rob's wonderful," Kristen said, turning her head to look back at Kim pressed against my chest. "Rob, I want more. Please fuck me more... please." Then began pumping herself on my cock.

I pulled my finger from Kim's anus, eliciting a small groan of disappointment from her. Once again, I grabbed Kristen's buttocks with both hands, stroking my cock harder and harder inside her tight pussy. Kim pressed herself close to me, her right arm around my waist, moving with me as I pumped my hard dick inside her sister's tight pussy. "Go ahead, Rob," she whispered, "give it to her. That's what she wants." Then, she reached down under Kristen with her left hand, caressing our genitals as I pumped my dick inside Kristen's tight pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.