Alien Son
Chapter 7: Phoenix, Arizona - Part 1

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Phoenix, Arizona - Part 1 - An illegitimate son discovers his father's secret.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Irma's Lexus was parked in the waiting zone. When we came out, a cop was just about to write a ticket. I convinced him that because we would be moving the car right away we didn't deserve a ticket.

After starting the large, gray Lexus, Irma fiddled with the air conditioner controls for a few seconds before she got it going full blast. "I'm not sure how to work everything in this car," she said. "This is Louise's. She thought it'd be better to pick you up in the Lexus. My car is a Miata." As we wound our way out of the maze of roads around Sky Harbor Airport, Irma told me about my dad's accident.

According to the information they had from the police, Friday night, as he was driving home from the Scottsdale Airport, his Mercedes was run off the road by a pickup. The car overturned several times, falling into a dry wash. Even though he was wearing his seatbelt and the airbag deployed successfully, he was badly injured.

Irma looked over at me. "He's hurt pretty bad. It was touch and go for a while, but now the doctors think he'll make it. But he still wants to see you. That was the most important thing to him, that you be here with him. I guess you're his favorite son."

I looked at Irma. She was an attractive young woman - with a golden complexion, high cheekbones, dark eyes, dark, wavy hair, falling over her starched, white blouse. Sitting as she was, I couldn't completely evaluate her figure, but from what I could see and from what I remembered from the terminal, it was more than acceptable. I wondered if she might be a girl my dad provided for me, like Bobbi and Claudia, but a glimpse into her mind revealed that she was one of my father's women. That glimpse also showed how worried she was about my father.

My dad was in the hospital wing with the biggest - and most expensive - private rooms. Outside his room was seated a beautiful black woman - I guessed in her late twenties - hugging her son, who looked like he might have a white father. I guessed she was my father's wife.

Standing, offering me her hand, the black woman looked into my eyes. "I'm Carol McDowell, and this is Jimmy, our son - Eric's and mine. Eric's wife, Louise, is in with him now. When she comes out, you can go in."

I stuck my hand out to Jimmy, my half-brother, introducing myself.

The waiting was awkward. Jimmy - I guessed about five or six years old - was clearly very bored, complaining, bouncing against his mother's legs. At the end of the hall I found some magazines and looked through them with Jimmy, pointing out pictures of helicopters and fast cars, trying to keep him amused.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting and entertaining Jimmy, Louise Mannheim, my father's wife - a very attractive, coifed blond in what I guessed was her mid or late thirties, wearing a tailored pants suit - and two children (more of my half-siblings), a boy and a girl, both pre-teens, came out.

After introductions, they insisted I see my dad at once. "He's conscious, and he wants to see you," Louise said, ushering me into the room. While I waited by the door, she approached my dad, who seemed to have dozed off. Gently stroking his forehead, a look of love and concern on her face I will never forget, she said, "Eric... Eric, Rob's here. You wanted him to come... remember?"

Opening his eyes, "Of course I remember, Louise. Please leave us alone for a few minutes." Then, to me, "Come closer, Rob, I need to tell you something."

My father looked at least ten years older now. His face was pale, his right arm and lower body wrapped in casts and pressure bandages, tubes in his nose and arm. But his eyes were bright with intelligence as he looked up at me.

"I don't know if I'm going to make it," he said abruptly. As I cleared my throat, trying to think of a response, he continued. "They say my leg needs to come off, but they need to wait for me to get stronger."

"Dad, how could something like this happen? From what I heard, it sounds like they ran you off the road and just drove away."

Grasping my hand in a surprisingly tight grip, "It wasn't an accident - I'm sure of that. I don't know why they did it - I think it's because of my connection to the aliens - but I'm sure I was run off the road on purpose."

Then staring into my eyes, "I'm very weak... too weak and drugged to focus well enough to use the power. I want you to use your power for me, to make the doctors and nurses do their best to save me... I want to live."

His grip loosened on my arm, and he seemed to drift off. As I walked out of the room, Carol, Jimmy and Irma entered. I saw the love and concern on the women's faces as they approached my dad's bed.

When I walked out of the room, Louise stood. "I'm glad we're finally meeting, Rob. Though, these aren't the best circumstances."

"I want to see his doctor," I said. "Do you know who it is."

"His primary physician is Doctor Meisner. I appreciate you trying to help, but I don't know what more can be done."

"Maybe I won't be able to do much, but I want to try," I said, walking toward the nurses' station at the end of the hall.

There were two nurses there, an older one at the desk, and a younger one working on papers in the back. I influenced the nurses to do their best for my father, and be responsive to me. Confirming that Dr. Meisner was in charge of dad's case, I asked if I could meet with him.

"Dr. Meisner is on rounds," the older nurse told me. At my request she left to find him. While waiting, I looked at the younger nurse. Beth, the name on her ID tag, came to the desk, brushing back her hair.

"Mr. Mannheim," she said. "If there's anything you want for your father, just let me know. I'm here until 4:30, then I'm off for the rest of the night," she said, looking into my eyes.

"That's nice to know," I said, realizing she must have been attracted to me because of my aura. "I appreciate your dedication," using the power to ensure she would have no hard feelings about being rejected by me.

After a few minutes, the older nurse returned with Doctor Meisner. He was a little annoyed at being summoned to meet me, but became more cooperative after I used the power on him.

"Your father is making good progress," Doctor Meisner told me. "It's unfortunate he'll have to lose that leg, but they're doing great things with prosthetics these days. We'll probably be able to operate in about two days, after he's stronger. After the operation and recuperating, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't make a complete recovery."

Using the power, I influenced Dr. Meisner to commit himself to giving my father the very best care possible. A meeting with the entire team of physicians and nurses was arranged for tomorrow.

When I got back to the waiting area outside my dad's room, the two pre-teens were talking quietly together. Louise came up to me. "Did you get to see Dr. Meisner?"

"I talked to him about my father," I said. "I'm going to meet with the rest of the doctors tomorrow."

"I hope it helps," Louise said.

Carol and Johnny came out of the room. The three women talked together for a few seconds, then Louise came up to me again. "We've got a big house, Robert... Rob, you're welcome to stay with us while you're here," she said. "Or, if you think you would prefer a hotel, we can arrange that too."

She didn't know it, but while they were talking together, I influenced Louise to suggest the hotel room. "Thanks," I said. "But I think it would be better for all of us if I stayed at a hotel."

Louise was relieved not to have me as a house guest at this difficult time. She had Irma telephone to reserve a room for me at one of the better hotels in Scottsdale. I said I'd like a rental car too, and Irma arranged for a car to be delivered to the hotel.

Irma said, "Rob, if you're ready, I can drop you off at the hotel now."

I agreed, realizing there wasn't anything more I could do at the hospital. I looked in on my dad before leaving. He was sleeping soundly.

Irma drove me to the hotel in Louise's Lexus. I registered, Irma telling the clerk to charge all my expenses to her credit card. I assumed the costs would ultimately be paid by my dad.

I went up to my room, took a shower and fell asleep. I was awakened by the desk clerk calling to tell me the rental car had been delivered. I dressed, went down and signed for the car. Then, went back to my room, ordered dinner from room service, and went to bed about 9:30.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.