Alien Son
Chapter 6: Cambridge, Massachusetts

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Cambridge, Massachusetts - An illegitimate son discovers his father's secret.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Three months later, in my Cambridge apartment, I was spending Saturday morning with Jeanne. So far, she was the one girl - woman - I found at MIT that I was attracted to and that I really liked. Although she was the oldest woman I had been with yet, she looked ten years younger than her 31 years.

We were in the sixty-nine position - Jeanne fiercely sucking and rubbing my cock while I licked and sucked her. I reached up, squeezing her round buttocks, pulling her pussy tighter to my mouth. Jeanne moaned as I circled her anus with my index finger, then, as I inserted the tip of my finger into the tight ring of muscle, pushing in, stroking my finger in her anus, she pulled her mouth from my cock, "Oh... oh... I'm coming," she gasped in her cute French accent.

As she shuddered with the spasms running through her vagina, I continued working my mouth over her pussy and clit, my finger stroking inside her ass. Jeanne's shudders subsiding, I pulled away from her, turning my face to the pillow, wiping some of her drippings from my mouth.

"Oh, Robert darling, that was beautiful," she said, flexing her legs. My still hard cock close to her lips, she flicked her tongue at the damp tip. "You didn't finish yet. Let me suck you some more," pressing her mouth once more over the thick cockhead.

"You on top. I don't want you like that now. Come on, get on top," shifting position, arranging the pillows, leaning my back against the headboard. Jeanne crawled on top of me, straddling my waist, reaching behind for my cock, slowly stroking the hard flesh.

Looking up at Jeanne, I remembered how I was first attracted to her. She looked like Brigitte Bardot at the height of her popularity - the same petite body, with high, round breasts, the bubble butt, the tousled blonde hair, and that baby face with the pouting mouth, smiling at me now. She was French, divorced from her professor husband, and working as an instructor in the French Department. And she was the most sexually uninhibited woman I ever knew.

After I returned home from Santa Barbara to Adrian, I kind of went out of control. I screwed almost every girl I had ever thought about, from the secretary at the architect's where I worked, to my best friend Danny's sister. And, with my enhanced body and mental powers, I didn't have to take any crap from anyone - and I didn't. At the flimsiest excuse, I would pick a fight with any of the guys who had pushed me around in the past.

The worst thing I did was to tell the secret of the aliens to Danny. I just couldn't keep something like that to myself. The next day, I realized what a mistake it was and removed his memory of what I told him. Luckily, he didn't really believe it anyway and hadn't told my secret to anyone else. After that experience, I was able to get control of my urges.

By the time I was ready to leave for MIT, I was six feet tall, with a slim, athletic build. My hair had lightened until it was a kind of dark, gold blonde instead of its original mousy color. And, my complexion had completely cleared up - not one pimple. Since then, my growth had slowed. I wasn't sure, but thought I might have grown another half inch since starting at MIT. My cock hadn't grown any longer since I woke up in that hotel room in Las Vegas, but it seemed a little thicker now.

Although I enjoyed the girls I had in Adrian, I missed my playmates. When I was ready to leave for MIT, I arranged for Bobbi and Claudia to meet me in Chicago for the weekend as I passed through on my way to Boston. When we parted, I agreed to meet them in LA at the fall break. I intended to see Kim again then too.

Jeanne looked down at me, her eyes laughing. "So, you don't like my mouth any more? You don't want to come in my mouth?"

"I love your mouth. I just wanted a change," I said, squeezing her nipples, causing her to whimper softly.

Bending forward, Jeanne kissed my mouth roughly, forcing her tongue between my lips as I squeezed her breasts. As we broke our kiss, she ran her tongue over my lips, tasting herself on me. Her lips to my ear, she whispered, "Which do you want... which of my holes?"

"Surprise me. You choose."

"Close your eyes," she said.

With my eyes closed, I felt her reaching over me to the bedside table. "I know what you're doing," I said, opening my eyes. "That's no surprise."

"Oh, you peeked. You spoiled the surprise," Jeanne said, opening the tube of K-Y she had picked up from the table. She squeezed some cream onto her fingers, then, reaching behind her, she ran her fingers up and down my dick, spreading the oily cream along its full length. As she stroked the now slick surface of my cock, she smiled down at me, "Umm, do you know, Robert, how much I love your cock... your big cock." She took my hand, squeezing a glob of the K-Y onto my fingers. "Here, rub it in my ass."

Rubbing the cream around Jeanne's anus I watched her eyes lose focus as she concentrated on the sensation. She leaned forward, rubbing her breasts against my chest, spreading her legs wider, opening herself more fully. I pressed a finger into her asshole, forcing the lubricant into her. Moaning, she pressed herself tighter to me, her pussy wet and warm against my abdomen. I inserted another finger, gently stroking inside her anus. "Umm... yes," Jeanne moaned in my ear. "Open it so I can take your big cock inside me."

Jeanne was the first girl I found I didn't need to use my mental power on for anal sex. She had done everything - and enjoyed everything - already. The first couple of times I did her in the ass, I needed to use the power to help her accommodate herself to my large cock, but since then she often initiated anal intercourse herself.

As I stroked my fingers inside her, I felt the tight muscular ring relaxing, her sphincter readying itself for penetration. "You're ready," I told her, "Come on. I want your ass now."

"So, Robert, you want to fuck my tight little ass with that big cock of yours?" Jeanne said smiling, raising her hips, reaching behind her to take my slick cock in her hand. Then she canted her hips back, slowly pressing the broad head of my cock into her, holding the shaft with her hand. Gradually, she lowered her hips until about half the length of my cock was inserted in her anus.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.