Alien Son - Cover

Alien Son

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 5: Las Vegas, Nevada - Part 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Las Vegas, Nevada - Part 2 - An illegitimate son discovers his father's secret.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Somehow, I knew I was in a hotel room. I sat up, turning on the bedside lamp, seeing a brochure indicating I was at Caesar's Palace and from the clock that the time was a little after eleven. I remembered the butte and the white light. The aliens had accepted me, I knew that.

I felt a strange tingling, a kind of throbbing in my dick. Pushing aside the blanket, I pulled down my shorts and examined my erect penis. My cock was enormous. My small penis had grown while I slept - it looked like it was now about nine inches long, and its girth appeared to have tripled. At the head, around the glans, it was incredibly sensitive - the sensitivity gradually decreasing down the length of the shaft. And, the changes didn't stop with my cock, my balls were swollen - filled with semen ready to erupt at the first opportunity.

I couldn't keep from touching myself. With my mind creating erotic fantasies, remembering Bobbi and Claudia, I stroked my enlarged cock into a tremendous orgasm... the semen arcing out in what looked like a cup of thick fluid falling on the sheets and blankets.

"Wow," I thought, leaning against the headboard. "That was even better than when I had both of them together. I wonder what it's going to feel like to really do a girl."

As my breathing slowed, I became aware of other changes the aliens had made to my body. Running my hands over my chest, I estimated it had expanded about two inches. My biceps seemed bigger, too, and I might be a little taller than the 5 foot 10 inches I started out the morning with, but it was hard to tell lying down.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, then my dad's voice, "Rob... Rob, are you awake?" Then, the door opened a crack.

"Yeah, come on in." Quickly, I threw the blankets and sheets across the bed to cover the cum spot.

Dad flipped on the lights. Sitting on the edge of the bed, "How are you feeling?"

"Okay," I said. Then, "Pretty good, actually," realizing how well I felt - maybe the sleep had helped me recover from the transformation.

"I got you some new clothes - one size larger than before. I think they'll fit," dad said. "I can already see the changes already beginning to your body, but what about your mind. Do you see any evidence of the aliens' mind control powers?"

"I don't know. What am I supposed to do? Can I read your mind, or something?"

"No, you can't read my mind, it's blocked. Reach out, think of everyone who's around you - guests, workers, visitors, gamblers - look with your mind, search them out. Go ahead, try it."

Not knowing what else to do, I leaned back against the headboard and closed my eyes. Nothing happened. Concentrating, squeezing my eyes shut, I willed my mind out, seeking... probing. Then, something happened. It was like colors, a cloud of changing colors. No, it was two clouds.

They were on the next floor down, waiting for the elevator - a husband and wife. I don't know how, but I entered the clouds. The colors were emotions and desires, changing constantly. Probing more deeply inside the clouds, I could see shifting thoughts and memories. All the elements of each of their psyches perpetually fluctuating as one affected the other in a complex dance.

The man wanted to gamble some more, and he liked looking at the hostesses in the casino. His wife thought gambling was boring and knew he looked at the girls, and she didn't like it.

"Let's help them out."

My eyes snapped open. It was my dad. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just follow my lead, and try doing it with your eyes open this time."

With my eyes open, concentrating, I again examined the man and woman's psyches. As dad's probe joined mine, I saw the colors changing, some fading, others brightening, as dad worked on the husband, increasing his libido, bringing forward memories of lovemaking with his wife. I looked through the husband's eyes, as he turned to her, seeing within her middle-aged body the young woman he married.

"Now, you take care of the wife. I'll help if you need it. Just remember what I did."

I could see the colors that manifested the woman's emotions, but I didn't have the slightest idea how to change them. Then, I don't know how, but I seized the color that represented lust and exerted my will to expand and intensify it. Unexpectedly, the woman's lust shot up, quickly overriding all her other emotions. A slight gasp came from her mouth, as overcome with passion, her vagina began lubricating. Realizing it was too much, I quickly moderated the lust, simultaneously bringing forward her fond memories of love and lovemaking with her husband.

Within seconds, the man and woman were embracing, then leaving the elevators, walking together down the hall to their room. Seeing what we had done I got a lot hornier. Even after masturbating, I was still horny from the transformation the aliens made to my genitals.

"Umm... I remember what it was like after the aliens changed me, how I felt," dad said. "You know, the best way to hone your talent is to practice on girls. You're really highly motivated when your trying to... to get some girl in the sack. You go ahead and get dressed, then we can find you some companionship for tonight."

I realized how hungry I was. The changes the aliens made must have burned up a lot of energy. "Yeah, and I'm pretty hungry, too."

Dad stepped into the sitting room of our suite, returning in a second with the room service menu. "Decide what you want. You can get ready while we're waiting for the food."

I told him I'd have a double cheeseburger and a milkshake, then ducked into the bathroom taking a quick shower and shave. When I came out of the bathroom wearing one of those thick bathrobes the hotel supplied, the food was already there, set up on a table in the sitting room.

I was starving, probably from all the energy I used going through the aliens' changes. I began scarfing down the food right away. My dad just had some pie and a cup of coffee. I guess he ate dinner while I was passed out.

After about ten minutes, with half the double cheeseburger in my belly, I was able to slow down a little. "Remember I said you couldn't read my mind because it was blocked?" dad asked. "Go ahead, try to probe me."

Concentrating, I sent a mental probe toward my father, but there was no sense at all that he was there. I was looking at a blank slate.

"You can do that too, to protect yourself from anyone else with telepathy. Look into yourself, look where the changes were made - you'll find it there, and a lot more."

I closed my eyes, trying to look into myself. Though it sounded impossible, like a camera taking a picture of itself, I was somehow able to look into that part of me where the changes had been made, and I discovered more about my powers and what they could do. I erected the wall, protecting my mind from others - though I didn't know who besides my father might have that power. I opened my eyes, smiling at my father. I felt his probe reach out to me, then draw back as my block was encountered. "Good," he said. "But there's a lot more for you to learn. First,..."

"Dad, if I don't finish this cheeseburger, I'm going to pass out from hunger."

"All right," he said, smiling. "Finish eating, then I'll teach you a few more tricks."

I went back to my food while dad leaned back, sipping his coffee. When I had polished off the double cheeseburger, eaten every french fry, and pickle and scrap of lettuce, dad asked me if I wanted more to eat.

"That should hold me for a while," I said. "Now, what else did you want to show me."

"Have you noticed how everyone respects me? How they seem to want to agree with me? I've established a kind of mental aura that influences those around me to give me a little extra respect, to be a little subservient, to feel honored to be with me. If you want, I can help you establish one too."

"Sure, that sounds great. What do I do?"

"You could figure it out for yourself, but it'll be quicker if I help," he said. "Lower your block just a little, and I can help you set it up."

It was a little strange feeling my consciousness penetrated, even a little, by my father. I knew he must have used his power on me before, but now I was aware of it. Slowly, he entered my mind helping me establish the aura. When he withdrew, though there wasn't anyone with us to test it on, I knew the aura was going to work.

Changing into the new clothes my dad got for me, "Can we get going? I'm kind of interested in meeting some girls."

"I know. I remember what it was like at first. I've got a contact with the showgirls at one of the other hotels. If you don't like any of the girls there, we can go somewhere else."

In a few minutes, dad and I headed into the hall and entered the elevator. I was surprised at how crowded the elevators were at this late hour, I guess I had a lot to learn about Las Vegas. While we were descending, for practice, I probed the other passengers' minds.

A honeymoon couple was going to take a walk on the strip before returning to their room to make love... again. I saw the wife (young, cute, blonde, a little thin) looking over at my dad and me - guess it was the aura. I probed her more deeply, learning her husband was trying to get her to perform a sexual act she felt uncomfortable about. I focused her attention on me, increasing her arousal level. Soon, she was staring at my face, breathing deeply. When the elevator slowed at the ground floor, I caught her thought, "I'd do anything for that cute guy, even anal sex if he wanted it."

As we stepped out of the elevator, my dad pulled me aside. "You shouldn't have done that. Better fix it."

"Alright," I said. Then, manipulated the young wife's psyche again so that instead of me she would once more focus her desire on her husband.

We saw them stop at the doorway. She whispered to her new husband, "If you want that, what we talked about, I'm willing to try it... for you." He smiled at her, then they turned and hand in hand walked back toward the elevators.

As we walked to the taxi stand, my dad said, "I understand how you want to use your power for a little fun - and that's okay, it's good practice, but try not to cause any permanent damage to anyone. That isn't really necessary."

"Okay dad, I'll try to remember that," I said, a little ashamed of my prank.

When we got to the hotel where my dad's contact worked, I was disappointed to find the show had just ended. "Don't worry," dad said. "We're here for the showgirls, not the show."

Dad tipped the head waiter, passing him a note to take backstage. The waiter came back in a minute, then silently led us backstage. I noted how my father calmed the backstage workers who saw us, making them see our presence there as acceptable.

We stopped at the girls' dressing room. At the door, "You better wait here," dad said, before stepping inside. I heard feminine shrieks, then laughter. I was just starting to scan the girls in the dressing room when my dad came out with an attractive, slim woman with short white-blonde hair.

"Ann, this is my son, Rob," dad said, introducing us. Her name was Ann Morrison. She was dressed in white shorts and a red tee-shirt. She was thin, but with large breasts, a cute pixie face, and long, shapely legs.

"We were hoping you could find a someone to keep Rob company for his first visit to Vegas," dad said. It was obvious to me he was using his power to make her comply with his request.

"I'll be happy to. There are some nice girls in the show, but a lot of them are married or have boyfriends," Ann said. "But what about me, Eric? I've really missed you. It's been months since I've seen you. My mother is taking care of Sarah. Can't we all go out together?" grabbing hold of my dad's arm, pressing herself against him.

"I've missed you, too," he said, hugging her close to him. "Of course, we can all go together. Now, you go on inside and find someone nice for Rob." As Ann walked inside the dressing room, he said to me, "Scan her. Go ahead, I want you to."

I did as he ordered. She was 32 years old, divorced with one child, and she was crazy about my dad. Ann was considering which of her friends to introduce to me. I took a momentary peek into her memories of sexual experiences with my dad, then quickly withdrew, embarrassed at what I was seeing.

"Well, what did you see?" my father asked.

I told dad what I observed - how much Ann loved and desired him. That he must have manipulated her emotions so she would accept him as her lover. Looking directly into my eyes, he said, "One thing you didn't notice is that there are no other men in her life - no other boyfriends.

"I'm kind of old fashioned. When I choose to enter into a relationship with one of my women, that's exactly what I want her to be - my woman. And I arrange it so they're satisfied with that. You know your mother's happy. Just remember that they're my women. You'll have yours, and I'll have mine, and we won't interfere with each other."

"Sure, dad, I never even thought about that." In fact, I found the idea of screwing someone who was having sex with my dad kind of distasteful.

Through Ann's eyes, I looked at the three girls she was thinking about for me. I was a little disappointed that all the showgirls in the dressing room had already put on their clothes and were just combing their hair or fixing their makeup before leaving. The three girls Ann was considering were all unmarried and currently unattached, and they were all good looking, with fantastic, trim figures and shapely dancers' legs.

Sue, divorced, was a tall, thin oriental girl. It looked like her tits were little more than glorified pimples, but she had fantastic legs and a cute little butt. I was afraid what might happen if I tried to screw someone that thin with my huge cock. The second girl, Rhonda, was a Mexican-American with a voluptuous figure. In the future, she might tend to fat, but now she was glorious. Kim, was of mixed race - half African-American and half white. Although not as voluptuous as Rhonda, she still had a marvelous figure.

I already decided that if I was going to choose one of these girls it would probably be Rhonda or Kim, or maybe both. When, through Ann's ears, I heard Rhonda speak in an annoying, high-pitched, little-girl voice, I used the power to direct Ann to introduce Kim to me, deciding if she wasn't someone I wanted to spend time with, we could always look elsewhere, like my dad said.

Bending forward as Kim brushed her hair in front of a mirror, Ann said, "I've got someone to introduce to you. He's Eric's, my boyfriend's, son. He's really cute, and I think you'll have a good time with him if he's anything like his father."

I influenced Kim to accept. "Okay," she said. "Sounds good. I know how great you think your boyfriend is, but I don't want to get too involved."

When the two showgirls stepped out of the dressing room and we were introduced to Kim, I was able to get a better look at her. I saw how shapely she was in her white tee-shirt and tan shorts. Her body was clearly very toned, with firm, full breasts and a thin waist. She was wearing high-heel sandals, stretching her calves and projecting out even further her high, round butt. "Yeah," I thought, "She's the one."

Ann gave my dad an affectionate hug. "Why didn't you call earlier? I was expecting your call all day."

"Rob, wasn't feeling too well. I wasn't sure when we'd be able to get together."

"Was it your tummy?" Ann asked. "You might just have got a little upset tummy from traveling."

"Do you feel all right, now?" Kim asked, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I don't know what it was, but I'm over it now."

I looked more closely at Kim. She was really pretty, with fine, soft feminine features. Her complexion was very light - I guess what they call cafe au lait, but heavy on the au lait, more tan than brown. Her wavy hair, falling over her shoulders, was dark, but not quite black, and with a kind of reddish-brown tint to it.

Tentatively, I entered Kim's mind. I found she had only had sex with three men. The last was her boyfriend - they split up a little over a month ago. Locating the hooks I needed, carefully, slowly I began manipulating her emotions, her libido so she would be attracted to me.

This was something I had never done before, although I had seen the result when I scanned Ann. I looked over at my dad. Ann was hugging him with both her arms while rubbing her thigh against his crotch. I caught dad's eye as he looked up for a moment, next I sensed his probe joining mine in Kim's consciousness, then withdrawing, as he smiled reassuringly to me.

Kim looked down for a moment, then, brushing the hair from her forehead, she looked up at me, her dark eyes looking into mine. "So, Rob, are you ready to take in some of Las Vegas now?" she asked, her smile bright.

"Well... yeah, but isn't it kind of late."

Everyone chuckled at this. "Rob, it's never too late in Las Vegas... for anything," Kim said, smiling, her eyes on mine.

"Let's go to our suite," my dad said. "We can have a drink there and decide what we want to do."

As she walked with me out to the street, Kim seemed comfortable with me, my hand on the small of her back, gently guiding her as we followed Ann and my dad. We all piled into a taxi for the short ride to our hotel, crunched close together, the scent of Kim's hair making me feel even hornier than I already was.

In the elevator at Caesar's Palace, I touched Kim's libido, increasing her arousal a notch. As the elevator started up, she moved forward a little, positioning herself at my side. Turning, her breast brushing against my arm, she asked, "Do you have any idea of what you'd like to see tonight?"

"I don't know much about Las Vegas. Do you think you could help me?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"I'll do whatever I can," Kim replied, brushing her hair off her forehead, her eyes on mine.

Two of the hotel's housekeeping women were just leaving the suite as we arrived. As we walked in, my father lingered by the door. "We took care of everything like you asked, Mr. Mannheim," one of them said, my dad then tipping them.

"I think we have some champagne in the fridge," dad said, heading for the bar. "I assume that's alright with everyone?"

We all had a glass of champagne. We stood around the bar sipping our champagne, somehow feeling a little ill at ease. Ann turned on the stereo, then her arm around my dad, she asked, "Which room is yours?" When he pointed to his bedroom door, she took his hands pulling him with her into his bedroom. "See you in the morning, Rob,... 'night Kim," she said, closing the door behind her.

Kim giggled, then said, "Aren't we going to do anything, go anywhere?"

"I don't know where to go," I said. "Come on, show me what we can see from the balcony?"

My arm around Kim's waist, I led her onto the balcony, at the same time increasing her arousal. My hand still on her hip, Kim led me to the rail, pointing, "There's the Luxor. See, you can see the laser."

"Beautiful," I said. Then, I pulled her toward me, turning her to face me. I held her in my arms, using the power to increase her arousal. She looked down, then she raised her head, gazing into my eyes. Hugging her tightly, I pressed my mouth on hers. She didn't try to pull away, but she seemed hesitant... then, she responded, her mouth opening under mine, her tongue on mine, her body pressing itself even tighter against mine. She moaned into my mouth, then pulled away.

Looking down, "No, Rob, I can't. I'm not like that."

"I probably shouldn't be doing this," I thought to myself. But, I didn't think it was possible for me to deny the demands of my enhanced cock. And why wasn't Kim responding like Bobbi and Claudia did?

I sent a probe toward Ann, in my father's bedroom. She was kneeling on the bed beside my dad, sucking his cock. I couldn't help noticing the pleasure she was taking in the act, how it aroused her, and how happy she was to do this for the man she loved. Looking into Ann's psyche, I saw the sexual desire she felt for my dad, but beyond the desire there was deep affection... love. Probing more deeply, I discovered how my dad had caused Ann to love him - what changes he had made so she would view him as her ideal lover, the only man who could satisfy her emotional needs. Then, I quickly withdrew before dad noticed my probe.

Looking into Kim's psyche, I saw how she desired me, but feared giving in to that desire. Casual sex on a short acquaintance was not consistent with her self view. Probing more deeply, I found what alterations needed to be made so that in addition to desire she would feel affection towards me... know that I was the one who could meet her emotional as well as her sexual needs. Still a little troubled at what I was doing, at what my penis was making me do, I altered her.

Kim was still looking down, breathing deeply. It had taken only a second for me to probe Ann and make the changes in Kim. Loosening my hold on her a little, I touched her chin. As she looked up, "Don't worry," I said. "I care for you... you care for me. Something like this doesn't happen that often. Let's not lose our chance."

"No... yes," she breathed, then pressed her mouth on mine, her soft bosom tight against my chest. We stood there together, our mouths and lips and tongues moving over each other, my hands roaming her body.

"Stay tonight... will you?" I asked as we paused to catch our breath. Kim looked into my eyes, then nodded her assent before placing her mouth on mine once again.

The next time we parted from each other, I said, "Let's go inside." Together we walked into the sitting room. Coming into my arms, quickly kissing my lips, "Let's go to bed, darling," Kim said, taking my hand, leading me into the bedroom.

My bed had been changed - clean sheets, blankets, everything - guess dad knew I couldn't keep my hands off my dick after the change. I sat at the foot of the bed, pulling Kim to me as she stood before me. Remembering how Bobbi and Claudia derived pleasure for themselves in pleasing me, I found in Kim the changes that needed to be made for her to feel the same. Kissing her deeply, I lifted up her shirt, exposing her full, firm breasts, barely covered by a low-cut, lacy bra.

She lifted her arms, removing the garment, tossing it to the floor. Smiling, she reached behind her, undoing the bra, then allowed it to slide down her smooth arms. "Do you like?" Kim asked, as she bared her breasts to me.

"Beautiful," I said, touching those full, fleshy globes. Across Kim's breasts was a line from her bikini - dark tan on top, light tan beneath. Her nipples and large aureoles were dark, more pink than brown, the nipples erect, taut with arousal. Cradling her breasts in my hands, stroking the erect nipples with my thumbs, I looked directly into her eyes. "Beautiful... you're so beautiful," I whispered.

Her eyes looked down to my hands caressing her breasts. She breathed in deeply through her nose, her nostrils flaring. I bent forward, taking first one, then the other erect nipple into my mouth, sucking, licking, biting gently around the aureole. "Rob,... oh Rob," she gasped, pressing herself onto me, her lips moving over my ear, the line of my jaw, finally pressing her mouth onto mine as we kissed deeply.

"Let me," Kim said fumbling with my shirt buttons. As my shirt opened, she peppered my chest with kisses, touching, licking. I was surprised to see, for the first time, hair on my chest. Kim seemed to like it, pressing her mouth and nose to the patch of curly dark hair in the center of my chest.

I let the shirt slide off my arms, tossing it on the floor with her tee-shirt and bra. Kim's hands and mouth were moving lower down my body, her tongue inside my navel, her fingers on my abdomen. She slid down, kissing my abdomen just above my pants. She moved her fingers to the top of my pants, opening the button, sliding the zipper open.

I pulled her up, holding her hands in mine. "Don't you want me to... ?" she asked.

"You first," I said, running my fingers down Kim's ribs, over her shorts, down her tanned legs, then up to the shorts again. With a quick movement of my fingers, I unbuttoned the shorts, then slid the zipper open. I slipped my fingers inside, touching the vee of her panties, damp with her arousal, then inside the vee, stroking her slick labia.

Kim gasped, then kissed me deeply, then she began covering my face with kisses. I moved my hands to her waist, slipping down her shorts and panties together. Pulling back a moment, leaning on my shoulders, she stepped out of them, standing, displaying her naked body to me.

Kim's waist was very thin, flaring out to sumptuous hips. Her vagina was veiled by a vertical line of dark, curly pubic hair, trimmed for a bikini. Right now, she seemed the most beautiful, the most desirable girl in the world.

"Now it's your turn," Kim said, her hands moving again to my pants, grasping the waistband, sliding them down my legs to my ankles. She looked up and saw my nine-inch cock straining against the fabric of my boxer shorts, the broad head poking out the leg-hole. "Oh... ," she said, "I never... I didn't know."

A quick peek into Kim's consciousness revealed that though she desired me, and was even beginning to love me a little, she was afraid of my giant organ. In fact, I felt kind of good about causing that kind of reaction. I had gone from having a tiny dick to one so large women were frightened of it.

Altering Kim's psyche, I lowered the level of her fear, but didn't eliminate it, linking it to lust for my organ. She would adore it. For Kim, my cock would be a god... a pagan god, to be worshipped and feared. Raising my hips, "Pull them down. Go ahead," I commanded.

Kim looked up at my face, then down to my crotch where my dick was stretching the fabric of the shorts. Her hands went to the waistband, slowly drawing the shorts down my legs. As they passed over my cock, it popped up, almost hitting her on the chin. "Oh... ," she cried, staring at the broad, purple head.

"Pull them all the way down," I said softly. When she reached my ankles, I said, "Take off my pants first." She maneuvered my trousers over my shoes, then my boxers, throwing both on the floor with the other discarded clothes. "Now the shoes and socks." She slipped off my left shoe and sock, then the right.

Kneeling at my feet, she looked into my eyes. Then she looked down to my erect cock, bouncing slightly as it pulsed from the blood running through it. "Do you want to touch it?" I asked. "Go ahead... touch it."

"It's just I never... Yes, I do... I want to... I want to touch it," she whispered, her hands moving over my knees, to my thighs, all the time her eyes on my pulsing cock. I peered into her mind, sensing her desire for my organ mixed with her fear at its size. I was loving this.

"Go ahead. I want you to," I said.

She moved her hands higher, resting them on my thighs on either side of my organ. I spread my legs a little, giving a little more room to my swollen balls. Looking into my eyes, she moved her hands inward just touching my cock with her fingertips. As she touched my dick, it jumped at the contact. Kim giggled, nervously, then grasped the pulsing flesh with both her soft hands. "Oh... ," she said, caressing the hot surface.

Kim began rubbing her hands up and down the hard flesh, squeezing gently with the fingers of both hands - she couldn't circle its thickness with one hand. As she squeezed, precum started issuing from the tip, bubbling over the purple cap. "Oh... oh," she gasped, staring at the tiny eruption, then bending forward, lapping up the viscous liquid. Me gasping as her tongue moved over the swollen cockhead.

"I want to suck you," she whispered, looking up at my face.

"Yes... go ahead. I want that too," I said, placing my hands on her head, gently pulling her toward my cock. Kim opened her mouth, forcing it over the swollen, purple head. Her mouth as wide as possible, she could just barely encompass the helmet, her lips stretching around the ridge of the foreskin.

She moaned, her tongue swirling over the hot surface. Raising her head a little, she began sucking and tonguing the tip. Momentarily pulling her mouth up, her tongue touching the tip, she looked up, smiling. "Do you like this?" she asked, then moved her head down once again.

"God, yes," I gasped. "Do you?"

Lifting her head, "I love it," she said. "I love your cock." With that she began stroking and licking up and down the shaft. Then, her lips and tongue began moving to the base. Her fingers were slipping between my thighs, seeking my balls. I raised myself up, spreading my legs, easing access for her. Holding my dick in one hand, she licked and sucked my swollen testicles.

Then, sitting again, taking her head in my hands, I once more forced her mouth over my pulsing cock. "Suck... suck it good. Then I'll fuck you," I said. Her eyes looked at mine for a moment, then with a lustful moan, she pressed her mouth over the turgid flesh. Finally, pulling my cock from her mouth with a lewd sucking sound, I ordered, "Kneel on the bed. I'm going to fuck you dog style."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.