Alien Son
Chapter 3: Santa Barbara, California - Part 2

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Santa Barbara, California - Part 2 - An illegitimate son discovers his father's secret.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It isn't unusual for me to wake up with an erection, but this morning the erection was in Bobbi's mouth. There was enough early morning sunlight coming in the window to see what was happening. I watched as she slid her lips over my flesh, her hands caressing my balls and cock. Sliding her mouth up, her tongue licking the purple head, she looked into my eyes.

"Bobbi," I gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Don't you like it?" she said, her lips just touching the tip of my cock. "I want to make you feel good, darling." With, that, she once again forced her mouth over my cock, sliding her soft lips down the shaft, her tongue swirling over the tip.

"God, it's great. Don't stop."

As I moaned with pleasure, Bobbi pulled up, gasping for breath, her hands running over the taut flesh. "Do you like that," she asked. "You don't know how excited it makes me doing this." Then, once again, she took my cock into her mouth, using short, quick strokes, her tongue swirling over the sensitive tip, her cheeks sinking in as she sucked.

I sat up, looking at Bobbi, aroused by the sight of her mouth moving over my cock. Stroking up, taking a breath, she looked directly into my eyes as her tongue flicked the tip. Overcome now with passion, I pulled her head down, forcing the full length into her. I heard her moaning, her mouth and tongue and hands working on the rigid flesh.

The feeling was incredible. Bobbi's lips were at the base of my cock, her tongue massaging the shaft, her soft hair brushing my thighs. Her hands were moving on my balls, softly rubbing them, her fingers caressing the sensitive spot between my anus and my scrotum.

As I watched Bobbi, her lips tight on the root of my cock, I saw her right hand moving down, sliding between her thighs. Then she was moving her hand toward her pussy, inserting her fingers. I saw her hand moving as she worked her fingers inside herself, masturbating as she sucked me.

Watching Bobbi masturbating, I became even more aroused. I could feel my balls tightening, the semen forcing itself into the back of my cock. I pulled Bobbi's head tight, wanting the sensation of full penetration. Bobbi was moaning constantly now, her right hand moving at her pussy, her tongue massaging my cock.

Then I was coming. I could feel the jets of semen shooting out of me into Bobbi's mouth... into her belly as she swallowed the thick fluid. She began coming too, her hand moving up and down as she stroked herself. The vibrations of her moans creating incredible sensations as I continued ejaculating.

I was done... exhausted. Bobbi was done too, laying her head on my thigh, she let my softening organ slip from her mouth. "That was wonderful, darling," she said, licking up the drops of semen oozing out of the tip of my cock. "I never knew it could be like this."

Looking at the bedside clock, I saw the time was a little after seven. "Let's sleep some more," I told her. "We're on vacation."

Laughing, Bobbi slipped into my arms. "I'm a model; this isn't early for me. You go to sleep. I'll go back to my room." Then, kissing me lightly on my lips - letting me know for the first time what my semen tasted like, she put on her clothes and went to her room.

It was past 9:30 when I woke up again. I took a quick shower, put on a tee-shirt and my swim trunks, then went downstairs.

Candace was in the family room, on the phone. Her hand over the mouthpiece, she said quickly, "Rob, Your dad's in his office. The girls are on the veranda. Luis, in the kitchen, can get some coffee for you."

Through the patio doors I could see Bobbi and Claudia on the veranda, sitting next to each other, talking and giggling together. As soon as I stepped onto the veranda, Bobbi hurried over to me. "Rob, how do you feel? Did you get enough sleep?" she asked, kissing my cheek, pressing her soft bosom against my arm.

Hand in hand, we walked over to the lounges next to the ocean wall. This area was sheltered from ocean breezes and received more of the morning sun. Claudia jumped up, "Let me get some coffee for you, Rob," she said, heading for the coffee pot on the veranda bar.

"Thanks, just black is fine," I replied, noting a momentary look of concern on Bobbi's face. Putting my arm around Bobbi, pulling her close to me, "Don't worry about Claudia," I said.

"I'm not worried. Claudia's my friend," Bobbi said, nuzzling my chest.

During the next hour, I again found myself with a beautiful bikini-clad girl on either side of me. Today, Claudia was wearing a yellow bikini, and Bobbi had on a white bikini - this time with the bikini top and no tee-shirt.

I asked Bobbi why she wasn't wearing a tee-shirt, like yesterday. "I won't be doing much swimming today. I think I got enough exercise last night," she said, smiling.

Bobbi and Claudia laughed easily at my small jokes and openly flirted with me. They both took every possible opportunity to touch my body - my hand, arm, leg. Bobbi was a little bolder in touching me, occasionally giving me a quick kiss on my cheek, or neck, or lips.

When my dad and Candace came out, I had just finished my second cup of coffee. Sitting on the lounge, a beautiful model on either side, each with a hand on one of my legs, I was becoming excited again, considering inviting Bobbi up to my room.

"Eric, do you want any more coffee, or anything?" Candace asked my dad as they came out.

"No, nothing, thanks," he told her, then coming over to me. "Well, Rob, how are you feeling? Did you sleep well?" he asked me, his question causing a deep blush over Bobbi's face and neck.

"Dad, there's something I need to talk to you about - in private."

"Let's go downstairs to the beach. You haven't seen our little beach yet, Rob," unlocking the gate and showing me the stairway leading down to the ocean.

Once we had reached the bottom, I understood why the beach wasn't used very much. It was just a thin strip of sand abutting the cliffs. Dad showed me a couple of rocks we could sit on. "Well," he said.

It was difficult for me to talk to my dad about sex, but it was something I needed to do.

"Um... um... ," I looked down, then up at his face, seeing the corners of his mouth turning up in a small smile. "Dad, you probably didn't notice, but Bobbi really came on to me yesterday."

"I noticed Bobbi seems to like you. Claudia seems to like you too," he said. "What about it?"

It was still hard for me to talk about it, but finally I said, "Um... well, last night she came to my room, and... and... well, she spent the night. Dad, there's something I need to know. Did you pay her... Bobbi? I mean, did you pay Bobbi to have sex with me?"

"No, Rob, I didn't pay Bobbi, or Claudia, to have sex with you. And I don't need to pay Candace. I told you I had a secret for attracting women. That's what I used on both Bobbi and Claudia... for you. I know you haven't had much luck with girls. I just wanted to help you and make your visit here a little more enjoyable."

"Dad, somehow that doesn't seem right. I mean, it's kind of dishonest, isn't it?"

"How they feel about you is absolutely authentic. Don't worry about that; just enjoy yourself for now. There's nothing wrong with Bobbi and Claudia, they're not prostitutes, and they're not sluts. They're just normal, healthy, good-looking girls, with normal sex urges, who right now think you're the most attractive guy they've ever met.

"They're both on the pill, and free of STDs - I had that checked - and they're crazy about you. You must have a fantasy or two they can help you with. Don't worry - they'll be willing to try anything you want, and they'll find you the most satisfying lover they've ever dreamed of. Enjoy yourself, that's why they're here... for you."

"You mean they really feel like that, both of them? Their feelings are real? How can that be? It's hard to believe."

He gave me a peculiar look, "Believe it. That's the way it works. What they feel for you is just as real as if you were Tom Cruise or some other famous stud. Maybe even more real."

"But how do you do it? What's the secret?"

"Don't worry about the secret for now. We - you and I - need to fly to Las Vegas tomorrow. If things work out like I think they will, you'll learn the secret then."

I was intrigued by the idea of learning the secret. But, I was more intrigued about what my father had said about realizing some of my sexual fantasies. An eighteen year old virgin has plenty of those.

"Well, dad, if you say it's alright, I guess I've got to believe you."

Putting his hand around my shoulder, "Tomorrow will be a big day. Take it easy today... enjoy yourself."

"Okay, dad," I said, still feeling a little embarrassed talking about sex with my father.

When dad and I came through the veranda gate, Bobbi and Claudia were giggling together again. As soon as they saw us, both girls stood up. Bobbi, coming toward me. "Rob, lunch is almost ready," she said taking my hand.

The servants - three men, I had learned they also functioned as guards - had erected a long table on the veranda, which was now set for lunch. I sat on one side of the table, between the girls, my dad and Candace on the other side.

It was a light lunch - a variety of fruits and vegetables, with sliced turkey to make our own salads - crusty french bread, and low fat dressings. I guess the low-cal food was for the girls, all three of them were models - probably had to be careful about what they ate.

After lunch, dad and I stayed at the table, talking about tomorrow's trip to Las Vegas. Candace went inside, and Bobbi and Claudia returned to their lounges, resuming their giggly conversation, casting glances my way every so often.

"Don't worry about waking up early," dad told me. "It won't take that long to fly to Vegas. We might as well spend the night and come back Tuesday."

"That sounds good," I said. "But when will I find out about the secret, and what does Las Vegas have to do with it?"

"Now isn't the time. You'll know about that tomorrow." Then, yawning, "I'm gonna take a little nap now." Looking toward Bobbi and Claudia, "Enjoy yourself for the rest of today. That's one of the main benefits."

I didn't know what my dad meant by "main benefit," but I knew I was going to follow his advice about enjoying myself.

The temperature on the veranda had warmed since morning. Deciding a swim would help me digest my lunch, I stripped off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and dove into the pool. The cool water was a refreshing shock. I started doing laps. Swimming is one of the few sports I'm really good at.

"Can we come in, too?" Bobbi and Claudia asked in chorus.

With my approval, they entered the pool - Claudia jumping into the deeper water, while Bobbi waded in from the shallow end. I guess she was afraid of losing her top again.

I swam a couple more laps, then went over to Bobbi, still in the shallow water. Putting my arms around her, "I thought you weren't going swimming today," I said smiling.

"Well, since you wanted to go in, I thought I'd keep you company."

"And such nice company," I said, pulling her to me, my lips on hers. She melted against me, pressing her breasts against my chest, her lips opening under mine as I penetrated her mouth with my tongue.

As we broke our kiss, Claudia came up behind me, pressing her body against my side, her arm around my waist. "What now?" she asked, looking at me.

"I was just telling Bobbi what great company she is. And now here you come, some more great company."

With my right arm still around Bobbi, I boldly moved my left arm to embrace Claudia. Pulling her toward me I kissed her deeply. Smiling, she pressed her firm body against me, her lips opening, our tongues meeting. Bobbi was pressing herself against my right side, her tongue in my ear, while Claudia rubbed her thigh on my hardening cock.

As Claudia and I broke our kiss, Bobbi covered my mouth with hers, her tongue seeking mine. Claudia, pressed herself tight to me, rubbing her thigh against my crotch, whispered, "Rob, I want to..."

I pulled away from Bobbi, catching my breath. Bobbi pressing closer, "Please, Rob, can't we..."

This was great. I had two beautiful girls begging me to fuck them. Looking at Bobbi and then Claudia, remembering my fantasies, "So, can all three of us be together?"

Bobbi, pressing close to me, "Whatever you want, Rob. We just want to be with you."

"We want to make you happy." Claudia said, still rubbing her thigh against me. "If you want us together, that's what we want too."

Looking at both of them, laughing, I said, "You know, I think we need to take an after-lunch nap."

Claudia grinned, "I know I really need a nap. Don't you, Bobbi?"

Bobbi, producing an obviously fake yawn, said, "Yeah, I really do." With a significant look at me, "Let's go upstairs and take a nap."

"Yeah, let's go," I said, the girls taking my hands leading me out of the pool. We dried ourselves and headed upstairs to my room. As we passed my father's room, I seemed hear a faint moan through the thick door. "Guess dad's enjoying his nap," I said, causing a fit of giggling in the girls.

By the time we got to my room we were all laughing uncontrollably. "You know... you know what," Bobbi said laughing. "I think Candace's enjoying her nap too."

"And... and, you know what else, my dad's... my dad's enjoying Candace," I gasped, laying back on the bed, laughing uncontrollably.

Claudia, giggling, "And Candace is enjoying your fa... your father's big... your father's big tool."

Sitting up, smiling, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" Claudia said, still laughing. "Candace told us. Your father's organ is really big - huge - and he can do it all night. She said she's never been so happy."

Bobbi, hugging me quickly, "Rob, yours is beautiful. I've never been so happy as you made me last night. It was better than I ever dreamed possible, and I told Claudia, too."

Our mood seemed to be changing, or maybe I was changing the mood. I knew I didn't like the idea of being compared to my father, especially when it was about sex.

"Let's get something to drink," Claudia said, heading for the bar. The room had a bar with a small refrigerator, like in a hotel.

"Do you want a cooler?" she asked Bobbi. Hearing Bobbi say yes, she asked, "Rob, do you want anything, a beer, or... ?" I told Claudia I'd have a cooler too.

While Claudia was getting the drinks, Bobbi was kissing my face, my neck, crushing her breasts against my chest, licking my ear - my cock hardening. I remembered what my dad told me about them, thinking to myself "They're so crazy about me they don't care about the size of my dick."

Claudia brought the coolers over to where I was sitting on the bed, Bobbi almost on top of me. Taking the bottles from Claudia and placing them on the table, I pulled her to me roughly, forcing her mouth open under mine, my tongue entering her. Moaning, she pressed herself hard against me, while Bobbi rubbed herself against my back, her lips on my neck and ear.

Breaking the kiss, I reached behind Claudia's back, unfastening her bikini top, sliding it down her arms. Claudia's breasts were large and firm, not as large as Bobbi's, but large enough, and well shaped, the nipples still wrinkled and hard from the pool.

I pulled Claudia's left nipple into my mouth, sucking, licking, biting gently around the swollen aureole. "God... that's so good, that feels so good," she moaned. When I moved my mouth to her other breast, she held my head with both hands moaning with pleasure while my lips and tongue and teeth worked on her erect nipple.

Moving my hands to Claudia's hips, I slid her bikini bottom down. Still sucking the hard nipple, I touched her pussy, amazed to find it smooth. Releasing the nipple, evoking a moan of disappointment from Claudia, I glanced down, confirming that Claudia's pussy was totally hairless.

Bobbi continued rubbing herself against me, kissing my face, my neck, my ear, stroking my cock through my trunks. Pulling away, I looked closely at Claudia's naked pussy, touching it, slipping a finger inside the smooth labia, feeling the moisture of her arousal.

Looking up, "Bobbi, undress," I ordered.

Bobbi quickly removed her top, "Remember these?" she asked, dangling her large breasts in my face.

I was stroking Claudia's moist pussy, eliciting more moans and gasps from her. As Bobbi slipped off her bikini bottom, I released Claudia and had the two playmates stand side by side in front of me, naked.

I looked closely at Claudia's vagina, fascinated by its smooth nudity. Then glancing at Bobbi, confirmed my memory of her pussy, shaved, but with a tuft of blonde hair just above the cleft, and a shadow of silky hair outlining the lips.

"I've never eaten a pussy. Claudia, lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

Claudia's voice was husky with arousal. "Rob, are you really going to do that... to eat me there?"

"Yeah, and you're going to teach me what to do."

I guided Claudia to the bed - on her back, lying on the edge of the bed, her legs spread, her feet on the floor. I knelt on the floor in front of her, positioning myself between her legs. I examined her pussy. Fascinated by the smooth skin, I touched the swollen labia.

Claudia gasped, then moaned as I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit; her pubis becoming more and more moist as her arousal grew. "Do you like this? Does it feel good?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.