Perfect Love

by Birdman

Copyright© 2002 by Birdman

Erotica Sex Story: If we are lucky, we may have that one perfect love in our life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Slow   Violence   .

I inhaled the sweet smell of the flower deeply. It's sweet perfume would forever be imprinted onto my memory. It would always remind me of her.

In our lives we meet many people; most are just acquaints, some become friend, a few lovers, and if you are very lucky then you may meet your perfect love. For me it was Janet.

We met in our first year of high school. I was the kid that sit in the back of the room ignored. Then one day she enter my life. Janet was just the opposite of me, she was outgoing and friendly, and everyone that met her loved her. In all of the classes that we shared she seemed to sit by me. It seen that the one thing that I could do was make her laugh.

At first we were friends. Soon we started to go out and then we shared that special moment when we gave ourselves for the very first time.

But time changes things. After school we went to different colleges, sure there were phone calls but as time went on they became fewer and shorter.

Then one day they stopped altogether. After many months of not hearing from her I tried to call but the phone had been disconnected.

As time passed I wonder what had became of her. A few times I would pick up the phone but I didn't know her number nor where she lived now.

I had been at this job for two years and had just been promoted and transferred. One night on my way to my apartment I stopped by a small restaurant for a quit bite when I heard, "Bob, is that you?" It had been over five years since I heard that voice but I would never forget it's sweet sound.

"Janet, is that you?" I asked. She was even better looking then I remember.

"Come here I want you to meet someone," she said as she pull me toward a table.

"Bob this is Tom, my fiancé" she said.

Those six words seem to cause my world to crumble around me. You may have heard the saying, I felt as if I was hit by a ton of bricks, well that is the way I felt. I smiled as I shook Tom's hand wished them much happiness and left.

For the next few weeks I felt numb and I was just going through the motions. But time heals all wounds, and I once again return to the land of the living as my work load became heavier.

Five long years passed and I climbed the corporate ladder. Now I was in the main headquarters and living in Atlanta. I had worked late and was returning to my horse in the Sandy Springs area when I stopped at a place to get dinner.

As I placed my order I heard an echo from the past, "Bob, is that you?"

The voice was unmistakable, "I don't believe it...Janet!" I said as she ran up to me kissing me on the cheek.

While she was a bit older she was still the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen.

She pull me to a table to meet some people and my heart really wasn't into it. I remember the last time that this had happen. But this time the table was full of other women. She introduce me to them.

I turn toward Janet and ask how she was doing, and she said fine. I asked about Tom and there was an awkward moment of silence. "Tom and I are no longer together," she said.

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"The girls and I met once a week since we all went through a divorce," she stated.

After a few more words I started to leave and Janet slipped me her number, "call me," she asked.

The next day I felt as if I was walking on air. I must have looked at the number fifty times, and reached for the phone a dozen times. I was as scared as I had been the very first time I had called her in high school. Will I got up my nerves and dialed the number, I was shaking as the phone rang.

"Hello," she answered when she pick up the phone. Her voice seem to be so full of sunshine.

"Hi, Janet it's Bob," I replied. She seem happy to hear from me and we talked for over an hour. We made a date to met Friday night for dinner and a show. That night I couldn't sleep, I was so excited.

Friday came and I spent two hours getting ready. I picked her up and we went to a restaurant in downtown Atlanta and afterwards a play. The night was still young after the play so we went dancing. Neither one of us seem to want the night to end.

As I drove her home she seemed to be a bit quite, I thought that she was tired after the long night. "Bob," she said, "would you mind very much coming in and talking?"

"Not at all," I said.

We sit on the sofa drinking coffee. Something seem to be bothering her. "I missed you," she said, "and I was looking for someone like you when I met Tom. That was the worst mistake of my life. At first he was nice and I didn't notice that he would drink a little to much. At first it was just the weekends then after work. Later I started to found bags of coke in his clothes. Then we started to have fights, after he started to have trouble holding a job he would take it out on me. Then one day he beat me so bad that I went to the hospital. That's when I left him and moved here."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.