Pilgrim Thanksgiving - Cover

Pilgrim Thanksgiving

by Birdman

Copyright© 2002 by Birdman

Erotica Sex Story: A pilgrim woman meets two Indian hunters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   .

It was nearly the end of the first year that they had landed in the new world. The first winter in the had been terrible but they had survived it and the first year's crops had come in. The days were now growing shorter and the air was crisp. But life and one's worked must go on; that is why Elizabeth was out so early. She took the wheelbarrow and started to the field. Her father and brothers had been up nearly four hours after sundown drinking the new batch of apple cyder. This Sunday they should so extra pendents. So because they enjoyed themselves she had to take of their slack as well as her own work.

She started to pick up the fall vegetables. Once the cart was full she pulled it to the storage area then returned to the work. It was a hard life but more so on a woman. She was on the fourth load and was already tired. She sit down by a tree in the sun's still warm rays. I shall just close my eyes for a moment she thought. The sun felt so good and relaxing on her face.

The first sign that something was wrong was when the sun's rays vanished. There had been no clouds in the sky. She open her eyes and it was as she had been hit in the stomach. There before her were two indians, each deck out in buckskin and feathers. Elizabeth knew she couldn't even get to her feet before they would be upon her. She had heard stories of what these red devils did to white women. She felt sick, she was chasten.

The braves had started out on a hunt and had broken off from the group. Red Bear know of a crossing that deer's, rabbit's, and turkey's took on their way from the river to the forest. He had first come across it as a child, and soon he was known as a great hunter. The only one he shared his special hunting area with was his friend Sly Fox. As the coolness of last season started these pale face ones had came into the land. Neither man had ever been close to one of them. It was a surprise when they crossed an open area and saw one sitting at a tree. They wondered if something was wrong so they walked to the figure. They were surprised to see a woman asleep before them. Both men were amazed at her hair, it was the color of wheat. Then she open her eyes. "Chanta na, tun ma? (Do you need help?)" they ask.

They said something in their savage language. She couldn't understand them but the look in their eyes left no doubt as to what they wanted. Elizabeth didn't know what to do. She pulled her legs under herself and stood on her knees. She had made a decision she would try to live no matter what she had to do. "Please, kind sirs, I am a lowly child woman I have three brothers and a noble father who needs me to cook and take care of the house since my mother died on the Mayflower. Please kind sirs do not harm me, I beg it," she pleaded.

Both warriors had no idea what the yellow haired one said. But she had assumed the position of a squaw who wish to give mouth pleasure. Neither one had yet taken a woman, and they were not about to pass up receiving pleasure from this strange woman. Both young men lifted up their flaps and pulled their now hard cocks out. Sly Fox put his hand behind her head and pulled her head to his stiff pole.

As she was begging she saw the two men look at each other them smiled. Then both of them lifted up their front flaps and pulled out their hard cocks. She had seen her bothers things when they were children but she had never seen a grown man's before. Now there was two of them in her face. She could taste the fear that came up from the deepest part of her being. Then one of the red devils put his hand onto her head and pushed her face closer to his hardness.

She didn't understand why he pull her face to his man thing since no civilized woman did more then close her eyes as she did her wifely duties. Now the one who held her head had his hardness to her lips. She again felt sick as he tried to push it into her mouth.

She started to protest but as soon as she open her mouth the red devil pushed his self into her mouth. Why was he doing this? This went down there, she thought. The man now held her head as he thrusted his hardness into her mouth. After a few thrusts she found that it wasn't to bad, in fact she was enjoying it. This shocked her, I'm just as much an animal as they are.

As he placed his cock near her mouth he was a bit confused. She had gone to her knees yet she kept her mouth closed. Then she opened her mouth and Sly Fox pushed his hard cock into her. Her mouth was warm and wet and it felt so good as he fucked her face. But he felt that she didn't really know what she was doing. These white people are strange he thought.

Soon the feeling of pleasure he was getting as he fucked her face drove such thoughts from his mind. He was starting to feel the preassher in his balls building up. Then he felt his hot cum shooting out his cock and into her mouth. Wave after wave popped out. He looked at her and saw some of his cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth. While it seemed that she didn't know just how to truly face fuck she was learning fast.

Red Bear had been hand loving his own cock as he watched his friend fuck the face of the pale woman. He could hardly wait to shove his own stiff pole into the woman's mouth. As soon as his friend had shoot his seed into her mouth he stepped in front of her and placed his own cock in her mouth. It was warm and wet, and there was a bit of stickyness from his friends oun juices. Red Bear grabbed the woman by the ears so he was better able to control the speed that the woman sucked his stiff cock. "Uggghha," he morned as he was pumping her sweet face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.