Cherries in a Mango Grove

by Sahebji

Copyright© 2002 by Sahebji

Erotica Sex Story: One afternoon on a visit to my friend RK I decided to go for a walk in his mango grove. it suddenly started to rain cats and dogs. I sought shelter in a gardeners shed. I was pleasenly surprised to see what was going on inside...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

My name is Sahebji. This is not my given name but everyone knows be by this name only. I am a freelance commercial artist. This incident took place when I was about 30 years old. The names have been changed for obvious reason and the circumstances modified to suit, otherwise everything else is as it happened.

Between assignments, I decided to visit an old college friend R. Kumar. His friends called him RK. RK lived in a village not too far from where I lived. RK was a big zamindar (landlord) having acres and acres of land and several fruit baghs (gardens) including a mango grove.

One afternoon after lunch, I decided to take a walk in the mango grove. The weather was pleasant. It was overcast and a cool breeze was blowing. I set out, taking my walking stick and my Polaroid camera. As I walked around the grove black clouds started gathering and it threatened to rain.

I was not prepared for rain and started looking for some sort of shelter. Not far away, I spotted a gardener's shed with a tin roof, most probably used for storing the produce during the season. With long steps, I moved towards it when suddenly with a flash of lightning and clap of thunder it started to rain. As I reached the shed it was raining cats and dogs. To make sure that the shed was unoccupied, I peeped in through the dirty windowpane.

The sight that met my eyes staggered me. Inside a young girl, naked below the waist and her kameez pulled up to expose her breasts was lying on a makeshift bed and a young boy without his pants was lying on top of her pushing.

"Ah ha, some illicit fucking is going on," I thought.

My brain started working overtime as I saw an opportunity to taste a local choot (cunt). I opened the door slowly, which was luckily not locked and softly stepped inside.

Both of them were so engrossed in themselves that they did not notice my entry. I took number of pictures of them with my camera. Suddenly I heard the girl say, "Ramu, itni der hogayi tunne abhi tak apna laurda meri choot main nahin dala, uppar se waise hi dhake mar raha hai (Ramu, you are just pushing without putting your cock inside my cunt)."

Ramu said, "Tujhe maloom hai ki maine pahele kabhi chudai nahin ki hai aur yeh teri bhi paheli baar hai, iss liye mujhe teri kori choot ka chotta sa ched nahin mil raha hai (You know that I have never fucked before. You are also doing it for the first time and I am not able to find your small virgin fuck hole)."

My ears perked up. It was getting better and better. I had an opportunity to fuck a virgin village belle. As I did not want Ramu to find the hole and deprive me of the pleasure of deflowering the girl, I said in a stern tone, "Ahem, yahan yeh kya ho raha hai? (Ahem, what is happening here?)"

Hearing me the boy immediately got up. I had a brief glimpse of his fine erection before his cock lost its stiffness out of fear. The girl started to get up but I placed my walking stick on her stomach and said, "Tu aisse hi leti reh (You keep lying like this)," and she lay back.

Both were scared shit. Ramu was a handsome lad of about 14 years of age without any hair on his body. His crotch was also devoid of any hair. The girl was also about the same age with nice sized tits and a slight growth of hair round the lips of her cunt like a black streak.

I sat down beside the girl, started to massage her tits, and said, "Ramu tunne bardi namkeen chokri phasayi hai (You have got yourself a very sexy looking girl)."

Ramu, now nearly in tears blurted out, "Maine isse nahin phasaya hai. Champa mujhe khud yahan layi hai (I have not ensnared her. Champa has brought me here)."

This did not seem right. I said, "Tu mujhe poori baat bata (Tell me the whole story)."

Ramu said, "Abhi haal main Champa ke bhai ki shadi hui hai aur Champa ne apne bhai aur bhabi ko kayi bar chodete dekha hai. Chudai main iss ki bhabi ko bahut mazaa ata hai.Tau issne socha ki main bhi chudwa ke mazaa loon aur mujhe yahan le aayi (Champa's brother had got married recently. Champa had seen him and her sister in law fucking on several occasions. The sister in law enjoyed fucking so much that Champa wanted to taste the pleasures of fucking also and brought me here)."

I looked towards Champa for confirmation and she nodded. Champa looked familiar to me and I asked her, "Tu Roshan Lal atte ki chakkiwale ki beti hai na? (You are the daughter of the flour mill owner Roshan Lal?)"

The girl on being recognized was terrified and both of them started asking for forgiveness and promised never to repeat this mistake again.

I told them, "Main tumahare maa baap se kuch nahin kahoonga agar tum dono jo main kaheta jaoon waissa hi karo (I will say nothing to your parents provided you both do what I say)."

Gratefully both agreed. I asked Ramu whether his cock spurted cum he said no and Champa told me on my query that she is yet to have her period. While we were talking I kept pressing the girl's tits and moving my finger up and down between her cunt lips.

I asked Ramu to come and sit on my lap. I took his cock in my hand, and moved its foreskin up and down. Soon he had an erection. His cock was not bad for a boy of his age. I introduced myself and told them to look at me as a friend and not like an enemy. They relaxed visibly.

I asked, "Ramu, tu chodna chahata hai aur Champa chudwana chahati hai? (Ramu, you want to fuck and Champa wants to be fucked?).

Both nodded.

"Theek hai (Okay)," I told them, "Main tum dono ko chudai sikhaunga lakin meri guru dakhshina deni hogi (I will teach you both how to fuck but you will have to give me my 'teachers fee')".

Both agreed.

I bent Champa's legs and pointed out the small fuck hole to Ramu. I told him now I will teach you how to fuck. I took off my pants and released my hard on. On seeing my cock both of them drew an audible breath.

Champa, sensing that I was going to fuck her said, "Sahebji, aap ka laurda tau bahut bara hai, meri chotti si choot main kaise ghusse ga (Sahebji, your cock is very large how will it go inside my small cunt)".

"Fikar mat kar, ghuss jayega (Don't worry it will go in)," I told her.

By now her choot was quite wet. I placed my cock on her fuck hole and gave a mighty push. "AAAAAYYYYIIIIEEE, ma mar gayi (AAAAAYYYYIIIIEEE, mama I am dying), Champa screamed as my cock tearing her hymen entered her virgin choot." I gave another hard push and my cock was snugly lodged in her choot.

It was still pouring outside and the rain was making so much sound on the tin roof that I was confident no one would have heard her scream.

Champa kept screaming but I kept moving my cock in and out. After some time her pain subsided and she stared to feel the pleasant effect of my cock's movement.

"Oh Sahebji," she moaned repeatedly.

It was not long before she was enjoying it and started moving her hips in unison with my hips and moaning with pleasure. We kept fucking till I shot my-cum inside her tight choot. At the same moment she also came with a loud satisfied sigh, "AAHHHHhhh".

I asked her, "Champa, paheli chudai kaissi lagi? (Champa, how did you like your fist fuck?)"

"It was nice but I thought it would be better," she replied blushing.

"If you are fucked a few more times then it will get better and better," I told her.

After the fuck, I showed Ramu her fuck hole again and he said, "Sahebji, it looks much bigger".

"Will you be able to find it now?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Okay, Ramu, now you fuck Champa but do it slowly then you will both enjoy it more," I told Ramu.

Ramu got on top of Champa. He, with difficulty and some help from Champa, found the fuck hole, which was oozing blood and my-cum and entered it. I watched Ramu and Champa fucking.

The sight of his bottoms moving up and down and the favorable position of his ass hole gave me an erection. I spread his ass cheeks and inserted my finger in it. The tightness of Ramu's gaand (ass hole) made me want to fuck it.

I took some spit from my mouth and applied it on his ass hole. Ramu in an alarmed voice asked, "Sahebji, aap kya kar rahe hain? (Sahebji, what are you doing?)"

"Main teri gaand mar ke apni guru dakhshina wassool kar raha hoon (I am going to fuck your ass hole and collect my teacher's fee)," I told him.

"Nahin, nahin meri gaand mat marna (No, no don't fuck my ass hole)," Ramu said with tears in his eyes and wanted to get up.

"Champa hold him tightly," I said and getting behind Ramu, placed my cock on his ass hole and pushed hard.

The head of my cock entered and another shove saw it fully inside him.

"AAAAAAAYYYYYIIIIEEEE," Ramu screamed as the head of my cock entered his ass hole. Another mighty shove saw it fully inside his backside. Ramu's scream was louder than Champa when she had lost her cherry.

"Ramu, ab mera poora lund teri gaand main ghuss gaya hai. Tu ab chodene aur gaand marwane ka mazaa ek saath utha (Ramu, my cock is inside your bum. You can now enjoy fucking and getting buggered at the same time)," I chuckled and started the in and out motion. Ramu had no other choice and restarted the fuck movement.

When he pushed his cock inside Champa my cock was half out and when he withdrew, my cock was fully inside and his cock half out i.e. with one movement he was fucking Champa and getting his own ass hole buggered. After some time Champa was moaning loudly with pleasure. Ramu felt his pleasure coming and shuddered as I filled his gaand with my-cum.

"How did you enjoy this mode of fucking?" I asked them.

Champa said, "It was great."

"My both ends enjoyed it very much," Ramu said blushing.

"Ramu, get some rain water and wash my cock," I said.

When Ramu had finished washing my tool I laid Champa flat on the makeshift bed. "Champa, take my cock in your mouth and suck it," I said. She hesitated.

"Go ahead," I said, "remember you promised to obey me."

Reluctantly she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it. "Good girl, now I will reward you," I said and glueing my mouth to her choot started to lick and suck her clit.

Champa was enjoying herself. She kept bucking her bottoms against my mouth and pressed my head with her hands against her choot. She swallowed my cum eagerly when I spurted it in her mouth. In the meanwhile, she, amid lot of groaning and moaning, had come three more times.

I then made Ramu suck her cunt and she sucked his cock. When this was over, I asked them to pose for a photograph. At first they were reluctant but with veiled threats, I got them to agree. I stood them absolutely naked next to each other with Champa holding Ramu's erect cock and Ramu's finger in her cunt. Few minutes later I showed them the photo. They were surprised that the results were available so quickly.

It had stopped raining. As it was getting late, I told them to go home. "I want to see you both tomorrow, here in the shed at the same time," I said.

Ramu was game but Champa was reluctant. I told her, "Do you want me to send this photograph to your parents? Do you know what will happen to you?"

She said, "My father will kill me".

I said, "You decide, is it not better to come here and enjoy some more fucking or you want to die?" At last it was agreed that we would meet here the next afternoon at 2 p.m.

Next day I bought a small bottle of Vaseline on my way to the shed and therefore got a little late in getting there. On arrival I found Champa and Ramu were busy fucking. They apologized for starting without me.

I told them, "It is all right go on continue."

I took off my pants and catching hold Ramu by his hair, raised his head, "Ramu, take my lund in your mouth and suck it. Remember to swallow my spunk when it comes."

He was very reluctant. I tugged hard at his hair and out of pain he opened his mouth to yell. Seeing my opportunity, I pushed my cock into his open mouth.

I said, "Ramu, either you suck my cock and drink my-cum or I will penetrate your gaand with my cock again but this time without spittle."

The threat worked and he started to suck my cock in earnest. As yesterday we all three came together. I told Champa it was time that she paid her 'guru dakhshina'.

In a low voice she asked me, "Kya aap meri bhi gaand marenge, jab ki aap meri choot chod sakte hain? (Are you going to fuck me in the ass also when you can fuck my cunt?)"

I told her it was a must but she should not be too afraid as I have brought some Vaseline to lessen the pain of the first entry. She resigned to her gaand's fate.

I placed her in the 'gaand fuck' position. While applying Vaseline on her gaand, I inserted first one then two fingers in it and rotated them to dilate it. She enjoyed this maneuver and moaned, "Oh Sahebji, your finger feels so good."

"Gaand marwane main mazaa ata hai (Fucking in the ass hole is quite pleasurable)," I said.

"Will it hurt," she asked.

"Yes at first then you'll enjoy it," I said placing my cock on her brown wrinkled hole.

"Ab thorda dard hoga (Now it will hurt a little)," I said so that she could brace herself for some pain and not scream like she did yesterday.

Today it was not raining and some body could hear her scream. I pressed the head of my cock in. She winced with pain and shouted, "AAYYYIIIEEE it is hurting," as my cock entered her gaand (ass hole).

"Champa, relax the worst is over. My cock is inside your ass hole," I said staring to move my cock in and out of her shit hole.

Soon the pain abated and she said, "Sahebji, it is nice but I like fucking in the choot much better."

I was now fucking her gaand with short hard strokes and simultaneously rubbing her choot with my hand. Her gaand was tighter than her choot. I could not hold back and filled her gaand (ass hole) with my-cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.