Porno Wife - Cover

Porno Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I enjoy skin flicks and my birthday wish was to see my wife in a skin flick. My intention was for it to shot in our bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   Interracial   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

The weeks and months following our birthdays were some of the most exciting for Sally and I. We made love often and we made love in various positions. Sally even started dressing a lot sexier, at my request. She let me choose her clothing from the moment we married however she would not wear many articles I chose outside the privacy of our home. She started wearing clothing I purchased for her, when we had guests. She always dressed "prim and proper" for work and I saw a small change here.

We were approached by a half dozen persons who had witnessed the making of my film however we refused their parties. We became closer friends to the young couple, Amy and Eddie, and we invited them to dinner a few times. Sue and Don liked them also and we began seeing more of the young couple. Eddie was a walking comedian and could keep you laughing for hours. Amy was more reserved and very intelligent. It was a pleasure to get into a conversation with her.

It was getting warmer as the days passed and Sally wanted the pool open. She complained she was gaining weight and not getting enough exercise. It took a week, after her request, and the pool was filled and serviced. The first weekend we used the pool, the girls were in and out of the water in record time. The water was cold. I enjoyed their little dip however, it caused two pairs of nipples to become erect.

I was looking at Sue and Sally began laughing, "Sue, you are causing an erection on my husband. He is staring at your nipples and I can see him growing."

She was correct but I said, "I was comparing your nipples because yours are just as hard," and both began looking at one another. I continued, "I sure wish Don was here and I am sure we could see which nips were harder."

Sue asked, "How would you do that?"

Sally piped in, "Yeah, how would the two geniuses' tell which was harder?"

"Why, the taste test naturally, we just get a sample of both and make the decision," I responded with a grin. I was getting harder just thinking about getting a sample from both sisters. Sue had a tiny yellow bikini and she was filling the small cups beautifully.

Sally was having a little effect on her dress as Don and I had discussed a couple of times. He was also enjoying her dressing a little more fashionable. His comments to the sisters, while we were at dinner one evening, had made both groan and disagree with him. He told them they dressed like little old ladies when they dressed for school each day.

"I'm hungry Sue, lets make some sandwiches," Sally said as she gave me a forced smile.

I laughed and lay back, letting the warm sun rays penetrate my skin. I laughed again when I thought about Don and I going from tit to tit and discussing which was hardest. If he were here we could really get them riled up.

The sun was getting hot and I was dozing in its warmth. The shadow over me brought me from the half sleep I was in. Sally was holding a plate over me, along with a cold beer. She looked down at me and smiled mischievously. I jumped but I was too slow and the cold liquid hit me on the stomach.

She pushed the plate and beer to me and I took them, out of instinct, because she was rushing back to the kitchen, laughing as she ran. Returning a few minutes later, she walked wide around me but took her lounge chair, which was just inches from where I lay reclined.

I ate the sandwiches and almost finished the beer when I asked, "Where's Sue?"

"She is talking to Don, he called just as we were coming out with your food. It's too bad he to attend that dumb sales meeting because he hates them. He said they are necessary however because the new salesmen are always needing training."

I was finished with beer and wanted another. Standing, I reached for Sally's plate and placed it on top of mine, "Do you want another drink, I think I am going to have another. Since Don's not here I think I will drink his share also."

She shook her head and I was almost in the door when she yelled, "I sure would like a daiquiri though. You could make a large pitcher and I'd be grateful." I looked back at her and she pulled her top from one breast and said, "It could be beneficial to you later." She smiled and covered the breast.

Sue was sitting at the table and when I walked in she covered her cell mouthpiece, in an apparent private conversation. I gathered the mixers and pointed at the blender, asking Sue's permission to use it. She nodded and walked into the other room. I just turned the blender off when I heard the wall phone.

I carried the pitcher to the pool and poured a glass for Sally before I sat it beside my recliner. She sipped from it and made a kissing expressing with her lips and flashed her breast again. Smiling as held the glass at her lips and looking at me over the rim of the glass.

I smiled back and said, "I spoke with Eddie and invited he and Amy over. I told them to bring their suits as you girls were swimming."

I barely got it out of my mouth when Sue came running out screaming, "HE DID IT! HE DID IT!"

I jumped from the lounger and ran towards her, "He did what? What happened?

She ran past me and directly to Sally. "I knew he would do it but he said he didn't have a chance. I just knew he would do it." They were hugging one another and Sue was crying and soon both were crying.

I stood and watched as they were jumping up and down. I wanted to know who did what.

Sue ran to me and jumped into my arms and kissed me full on the lips. The kiss was warm and she began planting kisses on my lips, "He got it Dan, Don got the promotion. He is a regional manager now, starting today. Aren't you happy for him? I knew he would get it. He has the highest sales for four years running. Aren't you proud of him?"

She ran back to Sally and wrapped her arms around her and was planting kiss on her. "OH, I am so excited, he has been so quiet this past month, he was afraid to say something to the two of you fearing he would be passed by."

I went in and brought two more glasses out and filled the three glasses. Sue was winding down and when she finally quieted I passed a glass to both and picked up mine, "A toast, a toast to my best friend, my brother-in-law, whose wife had great confidence in him." I pointed my glass at her and drank.

"To my sister and her husband," Sally said as she drank from her glass.

I saw the tears in Sue's eyes, tears of joy and I walked over to the girls and wrapped an arm around both. I pulled them close and kissed each on the forehead.

Sue had her arms around us and said, "I love you guys. You are so good for us, Don loves you like a sister," she said looking at Sally, "And you like a brother," as she looked at me. She started crying again and I handed her a Kleenex from the table beside Sally's lounger.

We were standing together when I heard Eddie, "Are you crying because we are here or rather is it because you are so happy to see us?" Amy was behind him and shaking her head. They were dressed in bathing suits and carrying a bag.

Twenty minutes later and another pitcher of daiquiri, the conversation returned to a normal tone and we were discussing baseball. A few minutes of baseball and then it was diving. Eddie began telling a tale about diving in school while Amy walked to the pool. I watched as she slipped into the water. She started to get out and stopped.

Calling to Eddie, "Eddie how about demonstrating the dive that you did the day I said I would marry you. Tell them how I would only marry you if you could teach me to dive." She treaded water, obviously to keep the blood circulating in her body and after her second request he walked over to the board. She quickly came out of the water and Sally passed her a towel.

Eddie was standing on the board and showing his physique, a couple of fake runs, and finally he dove. He made a perfect dive, the water just rippled. I knew he wasn't kidding about being a good diver.

When his head cleared the water we heard, "WOW," followed by, "Amy, you are going to pay." He swam to the side and quickly pulled himself from the water. Sally tossed a towel to him, from a restrained distance of ten feet. He was looking at each woman as they laughed at him.

I looked at Amy laughing and said, "Another pair for Don and I to test," causing Sue and Sally to quickly look toward Amy. Her nipples were prominent under the top she wore. Her breasts were smaller than Sally's however larger than Sue's. A slight blush came over her face as she realized we three were staring at her breasts.

We pulled the loungers in a circle and were enjoying the sun, and making cracks at Eddie for coming out of the water so quickly. He began telling cold water jokes and soon had everyone laughing.

I refilled his glass, as he was waving an empty glass as he drew laughter from us. I stood and said, "Time for another pitcher, I'll make two since Eddie is here."

He stopped talking and looked at me. The girls burst into laughter and Amy said, "You got him. You finally got him to shut up a few seconds," and burst into laughter once again.

He looked at each of the women and Sue and Sally were trying to keep a straight face. They held the face for possibly twenty seconds before they burst into laughter also.

I went inside and made two pitchers of refreshment for us. The girls were having a good time and I knew Sally was beginning to feel the liquor. She was becoming much looser and she was becoming freer with her hands. She had been sitting across from me and I noticed her hands were making contact with Sue, on her left, and Eddie on her right, more frequently. I went into the bathroom and pissed before I carried the drinks to the pool.

The pitchers just made contact with the table when a bolt of lightning seemed to travel directly overhead, followed by the loud clap of thunder and cold raindrops. Everyone, including myself, had jumped at the thunder and the cold rain. There was a pause among us and then marble sized hail began falling. I reached for the radio we had playing in the background and rushed to the sliding door of the basement. I opened the door and everyone rushed in, Amy trailing, with a pitcher in each hand.

I closed the door and the rain and hail began beating against the glass as we stood looking at one another. Eddie started laughing and soon we joined him. Eddie pointed to Amy and said, "She left our clothes in the rain but she saved the drinks." All eyes turned to Amy. She was standing in the middle of the room holding the two pitchers filled with daiquiri and two breasts with nipples hard and pointing. She started laughing and Sue walked over and took the pitchers from her and placed them on the bar.

Eddie walked to the TV, picked up the remote and turned it on, "Maybe there is a ball game on."

I heard a gasp as I turned and saw the picture of Sally on the screen. I was filming my own pictures of her the week before and we left the camera connected, as we made a hasty retreat to our bed that night. Sally was lying on the sofa, in the tape, and caressing her breasts. Eddie reached up, to possibly turn it off, but Sue called out, "No, leave it on please. I want to see this." She looked over to Sally and asked, "Is it OK sis, if we see this?"

Sally was caught speechless for a moment, but finally answered. "I guess it's OK, but there is nothing in the tape other than what you see. Dan was filming this for his benefit," she said as she looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and Eddie sat on the sofa between Sally and Sue, as they were already sitting on the sofa. I filled a glass from the pitcher and drank from it. I Looked at Amy, and she nodded walking to the bar. I pulled a glass and filled it for her, placing it on the bar. She sat on the barstool facing me, and drank from her glass. I looked at the three sitting on the sofa and their attention was totally on the TV monitor. I filled glasses and Amy carried them to the trio. She got a nod from Sally but no recognition from Sue and Eddie. Their attention was elsewhere.

Amy was sitting two feet from me and her nipples were erect, possibly from the cold rain, or the coolness of the room on her warm body, however I hoped it was because she was excited, caused by the picture on the monitor. She was facing me however her eyes were on the screen.

I don't know why I did it but my finger touched the nipple pointing at me and her eyes never left the screen. I watched her face and touched the matching nipple and she continued with her eyes on the screen but she took a deep breath. I looked to the sofa and Sally's hand was on Eddies leg and his hands were on the thighs on either side. I felt more at ease and looked at the screen when I heard the moan.

On the screen, Sally was working a finger in her pussy and playing with her clit. I knew the tape would end within five minutes because that is when she said she wanted me to take her to bed and screw her, and then retracted her statement, telling me to fuck her.

I stood and walked behind Amy. I reached my arms around her and cupped her breasts in my hands. I massaged them lightly and she leaned forward and her hands worked on the tie holding her top. She pulled the string and the top went slack, her mounds laying heavier in my hands. I moved my hands and the garment fell to her lap. Placing my hands on her breasts again caused a small sigh as she pressed back against me.

Twisting on the barstool, she faced me. Her hands went to my head and pulled it to one of her breast. Taking one hand, she guided her nipple to my mouth and pressed my face into her body. I was sucking and nibbling lightly and she whispered to me, "Suck harder, please, suck harder." I began sucking harder and felt the warm milk begin to flow into my mouth. "I need it, Oh, it feels so good, suck the other one too," and she pressed her breast together allowing me to capture both nipples between my lips.

I was getting milk from one breast and not the other. I released the one and sucked hard on the other, I soon got the milk flowing from it and recaptured both nipples. The one had not stopped flowing when I released it and milk had squirted on my cheek and arm. She was pressing her breasts together as she was speaking softly, "That feels so good. Oh, please keep sucking. Oh, so good, I wish Eddie liked my milk. Oh, please touch my clit, I am so hot."

I stopped sucking and looked down to release the ties on her suit and she spoke again, "No, please don't stop sucking. It is so good."

I released the ties and pulled the suit from her, searching for the little man she was asking to be touched. Her clit was easy to find, it was protruding and very prominent when my fingers touched her wet slit. I had to slow my sucking as she was squirting into my mouth amounts I was having trouble swallowing. I know I could have handled one breast but two was quite a bit. The milk was running from my mouth and falling on my arm, which in turn was running down the arm to my fingers working in her pussy.

She stiffened and one hand came behind my head and pulled me tightly to her breast. I maintained hold on one nipple but the other was pulled from my mouth and I felt the milk striking the side of my face, mainly my ear. I sucked harder on the one breast and when she began relaxing I eased my sucking motion. Her milk just seemed to stop flowing as she started breathing normal again.

She lifted my head and kissed me on the lips, her tongue searching the interior of my mouth. When she finally broke the kiss she looked at me and said, "That is the first milk I have released in three weeks. We had to put the baby on a bottle because my milk stopped flowing." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me again, lightly.

I looked around and Eddie was standing about five feet from us with the camera. He had been filming our little episode. He saw we were through for the moment and quickly turned to the sofa.

It was apparent we had been the center of attention. Both sisters were facing us and Sally was holding Sue's breasts and massaging them roughly. Sally was pressing her breasts into her sister's back and shifting her body from side to side. When they saw we were no longer connected Sue turned to Sally and, taking her breasts, pressed them together and began sucking on the puffy nipples.

They were shifting on the sofa and Sue slipped from the sofa onto the floor. "Let's go upstairs to your bed," she remarked as she pulled herself from the floor. There was no resistance when she took Sally's hand and waited for her to stand, before they started to the stairs.

I watched my sexy wife and her sister walk up the stairs, Sally's breasts bouncing and Sue's waving. Eddie was right behind them but Amy grasped my hand as I started to follow. "They don't need you right now," she said as she watched them till they were out of sight.

"What about Eddie,? I asked.

"Believe me, he won't be a bother to them unless he gets the camera too close."

I started to question her last statement but the tug on my hand changed my mind. She was pulling me to the sofa and I was not about to resist. She stopped at the sofa and turned to me. Looking up at me she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. I put my arms around her and held her close.

I held her for long minutes and my hands started caressing her body. I cupped her ass in my hands and found it to be very firm, however incredibly soft to touch. My hands began covering her body and she moved her body as they traveled, allowing me to touch her in places I would be unable to reach if she remained pressed against me. My prick was stiff and pressing against her. She grasped it and squeezed, looking up at me and smiling.

Pulling from me, she knelt and pulled my trunks to the floor. A tap on each leg and I lifted the foot, allowing her to remove them completely. Standing again she pulled my head to her and kissed me lightly. "Your turn now," she said as she sat on the sofa and lay back.

She had one foot on the floor and hooked the other over the back of the sofa. She was open and I could see she was wet.

Wiping a finger through her slit she looked at it and said she was ready, showing the finger was wet. She knew she was ready and I knew the gesture was for my benefit.

I moved between her spread legs and she grasped my prick and pulled it to her body. She placed it at her opening and I saw a smile on her face.

She was ready and I eased my stiff prick into her slowly. I couldn't get her smile out of my mind even though I closed my eyes. I was seated in her fully but I didn't move. I stared at her and she was looking up at me but the smile was stuck in my mind, I could picture it, but it was not on her face as I continued looking at her. I shook my head, clearing the smile and began plunging into her. I saw her breasts moving as I plunged into her and looked into her face again. The smile was gone and now there was there was a look of fear. I plunged into her a few more strokes and I knew she was enjoying our coupling however the look on her face was alarming.

I felt something inside, deep inside, and I slowed my pace. I wanted this to last a while. She was so soft to my touch and she was warm, and I felt so comfortable moving inside her, a feeling like I have never had before... I was moving slower and I looked into her face and again I saw it. It was the same smile I had seen before but I knew this wasn't the day I had seen it.

She began moving into me, urging me on, and her breathing was becoming faster. She had her eyes closed and a look of pure satisfaction on her face. I increased my pace, maintaining her tempo until I knew I was going to lose it. I increased my strokes and she began humping back at a faster rate.

My mind felt as though it was leaving my body and I was drifting, weightless, and these bright lights were lighting the sky, however there was no sky. There was nothing, and then I felt myself plunge and hold as my body began the natural process of pumping my seed into her wanting body. I was holding her as tightly as possible and her arms were holding me, not allowing me to move.

Our bodies were linked however and I felt my eruption fighting to get inside her. There was a fight because her pussy was clamped on my prick and it was milking me. It was like a controlled burn, I wanted to shoot it inside her all at once, but she was resisting and taking but a small amount each time she released me for a moment. Her body was in control and was prolonging my bliss. It seemed to take a long while for her to milk me dry but I knew it had only been seconds.

In the end I was exhausted, completely drained, and lifeless. I collapsed on her warm flesh and her sigh followed mine by a few seconds.

I was in a semi state of consciousness and felt my head being pushed. I opened my eyes but they weren't focusing too well.

"Dan, please get up, I have to go to the bathroom." I recognized her voice.

I slowly moved from her body, stretching my stiff legs. I was standing beside the sofa and she was moving around but she wasn't going anywhere.

"My legs are asleep and I need to get to the bathroom, please!"

I stretched to my full height and placed my knees on the front of the sofa for leverage, I leaned to her and lifted. She was light as I carried her to the toilet and sat her on the seat, arranging her legs where they were flat on the floor. I heard her piss hitting the water before I had her legs positioned and she looked embarrassed. I backed out, closing the door giving her privacy. I thought I was going to have to rescue her because it was ten minutes before she hobbled out, her legs obviously not fully functional.

She stood at the bathroom door and asked if I would shower with her. I smiled and walked to her but she was in the shower by the time I got to the door. My legs weren't working as well I learned. She was adjusting the water and I took a piss and slipped into the small stall with her. We soaped one another and after rinsing, stepped from the small shower enclosure. I patted her body dry and she insisted on drying mine.

After we were back at the bar I asked, "Are you going to put your suit on or are you going to torture everyone all evening."

"I was hoping you would go outside and get my clothes," she said as she tilted her head and smiled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.