Porno Wife - Cover

Porno Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I enjoy skin flicks and my birthday wish was to see my wife in a skin flick. My intention was for it to shot in our bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   Interracial   Lactation   Exhibitionism  

I loved skin flicks. I enjoy reading erotic stories. I was single and I lived alone so in my idle time I watched and read. That was seven years ago.

Sally and I met at a wedding two weeks after Don, my roommate and best friend, married his high school sweetheart. It wasn't a shotgun wedding, mainly because Sue's father was a sympathetic and reasonable man. It didn't hurt that he loved Don like a son, which he never had. I know that because he is also my father-in-law, albeit Sue and Sally are sisters.

My lover, became my wife and best friend two years later. She was establishing herself as a teacher and I visited her anytime she had three or more days free. During the time we lived apart I became more sensitive to her wants and needs and being with her brought me out of my shell.

Sue and Don became like sister and brother to me and the norm became where you saw one the other three were close behind. The four of us were very close, as was our birthdays, being within a seven day span, anniversaries being only three days apart. The birthdays were Sue, Don, Sally, and mine. Christmas was for family and friends and we made that time for all.

We tried to fulfill wants and on our birthdays and anniversaries. This became the highlight of our year. We made it a special occasion for each. We attempted to please each person and this drew us much closer than just a birthday dinner and present

I inherited a sizeable estate and more money than we would spend in our lifetime. Sue and Sally were teachers and Don was in insurance. Their income, Sue, and Don, was one-half of what I pulled in however that never came up during any discussion. It was important to me, and also to Sally sometimes later, that they treated us as equals and never tried to live beyond their means.

As a fifth anniversary present I sent them on a weeks cruise, being Sue's big wish. They, in turn, sent us on our fifth because Sally made the comment she wished she could go and see all her sister spoke of, for three months following their return, which Don declared to be seven nights of pure unadulterated love making.

Last year I bought Don and Sue a new car for their anniversary and immediately Sally said she wanted one. Sue, Don, and I, had hers delivered at 12:01 on our anniversary. I think she cried for an hour that morning. Just going out and buying her a car meant nothing other than a means of transportation but it was the gift on a special day that excited her.

The three had been teaming up against me for almost six months and asking what I wanted for my birthday. I told them I wanted something really simple, I wanted to see Sally in a porno movie. I got the idea while we were watching porn one evening and I made the comment I wanted to see my wife act as though she was Kay Parker, my favorite porn star.

Weeks and months following, I gave the same answer when I was asked what I really wanted. I purchased a top of the line video camera a month after my initial statement and a few weeks later I was in LA and saw a black negligee, advertised as being the same as Kay Parker wore in Taboo. I purchased the negligee, and the sign, and had them wrapped with the sign lying on top.

I was going to a large trade show followed by a convention for trade shows. I would be leaving on a Friday and returning the following Friday. I told Sally I would fly out early Friday morning and return home for our annual birthday celebration. Having purchased Sue and Don's presents earlier she didn't worry about them but she was worried what to get me. I maintained my original story but told her not to worry about it. I knew I would get to film her while we were alone after our celebration with Sue and Don, in our bedroom that evening.

Don took me to the airport and just before he dropped me off he asked what I wanted for my birthday. I jokingly told him not to worry because he couldn't give me what I really wanted, but, I added, I'll have it before the weekend is over.

I called Sally Friday morning and told her what time I would be arriving and for her not to pick me up as I would hail a cab. I was surprised when Sue met me. Her reason was that Sally was a little upset about my birthday and Sue looked a little concerned also. I hugged her and told her not to worry and I loved them both. She was reasonably quiet on the drive home, which was unusual for her.

Having made reservations the previous month, we paraded into the restaurant where we celebrated our birthdays each year. There was the usual toasts and acquaintances who stopped by our table to wish us well and as usual we tended to drink a little too much, having many of these people provide us a drink and a few bottles of wine. Each year we took three to six bottles home with us having received more than we could consume.

Once the limo, a necessity after our celebrating for three hours and I insisted on it, dropped us at the house we went inside and had more drinks. Sally and I started pulling presents from hiding places. Many times she also hid presents for Sue and Don when they asked her to "put them out of sight."

Opening birthday presents was a great time for us. A gift was given by each person and many times multiples, when there were gag gifts to be passed to one another. The gag gifts were always opened with great hesitation because one never knew what was inside. Each sister had received dildoes, the sizes ranged from very small to giants. Both Don and I had received rubber dolls, the type you blow up.

This year was no exception as the gags were passed around. The women were laughing so hard when Don opened a package containing a condom. I found it during one of my trips earlier in the year and it would fit a horse. Don found a vibrator, weighing about twenty pounds, and gave it to Sally. Both girls received various articles of clothing, each having strategic openings. Some would be worn once and others never, and since they were gags the questions arose as to when a gift was going to be used. Of course the rest asked to be invited to the occasion.

The evening had been a smash hit and when it was time for the real presents everyone seemed to get really quiet. Sue opened hers and we stood the normal hugs and tears, followed by Don, and again the hugs and handshakes.

After the gifts from her sister and brother-in-law came the tears and hugs again. I presented my gift to my adorable wife and three pairs of eyes stared at it but remained silent. Opening the gift, she removed the advertising circular, noting it was the type worn by Kay, and then removed the negligee. She opened the second gift and picked up the camera and stared at it for a few moments. We anxiously waited for her comments and finally Sue looked in the box and pointed out the card.

Opening the card and removing it from the envelope she studied it for a full minute before becoming ghostly white. Throwing the card at the table she jumped up and ran to the stairs and up toward our bedroom. Don picked up the card and read it. After a few moments he passed it to Sue, his face was bloodless. Sue studied it for a few moments and suddenly turned pale. She dropped the card and I could see what I printed, as it lay on the floor at my feet.

My Darling

This camera I give you, was said to be best,
To capture your body, arms, legs and chest

The garment so common, came from a store
To shade your body, which I love to explore

This sacrifice I ask, is far out I know
To yield to this, endless love would show

This fantasy I hold, I would love to see
I am begging you now, on bended knee

The one I hold high, my lover, my queen
For my eyes only, would it ever be seen

All my love

I became speechless. My wife and two best friends appeared as though I had committed a crime. I couldn't explain the look they shared, neither could I understand Sally's hasty exit after reading the card. In the past weeks they had not seemed upset when I told them of my fantasy and now they appeared as though I was a criminal.

I looked at my best friend and he had a worried look. I wanted to say something however I couldn't seem to find the right words. The look I was getting from Sue was just as frightening and I just held my hands up, wanting to speak. The only thing I could think to say was, "I'm sorry!"

I stood and, by gesturing, wanted to know if they wanted a refill. I walked to the bar and refreshed my drink. I turned and they were standing at the door. There were no words spoken, just a hand wave by each, and they walked out the door.

I sat heavily on the sofa and wondered why everyone turned against me at one time. I finished my drink and sat for a long while trying to think of a way to undo what I had done. I started clearing the room and after I had the wrapping tied in a bag I saw the small unopened gift sitting behind the lamp. I picked it up and saw my name written in the corner.

I sat it on the table and finished cleaning the room. I carried the filled trash bag to the trashcans and returned to the bar to pour myself another drink. I was sipping on the drink and my mind was spinning. I wanted to go to my wife and tell her I was sorry for upsetting her so, but I just couldn't think of the words I could use. I knew I would only make things worse if I messed up.

I looked at the gift and unconsciously opened it. I didn't see whom it was from but I would probably know when I had it open. I pulled the wrapper off the box and saw it was a video tape. I took it to the player and inserted it. I pressed the pause, stuck the remote in my pocket, and refilled my drink. I walked to my recliner and sat back and touched the button marked play.

I watched the screen and handwritten signs were held with the list of characters. I saw my wife's name, then Don, and Sue, and a dozen people I didn't know. I noted the camera persons were Don and Sue and they also directed. I began to relax and chuckle because Don was forever wanting to show home movies and I thought now was a good time to see one. I needed something to cheer me up because I had really screwed this birthday celebration for everyone.

The movie started and they were filming in this room, my basement. The camera was pointed at my bar and a black bartender appeared. He leaned over, working behind the bar, and Sue came in the picture. She was wearing the shortest, and skimpiest dress I have ever seen her wear. She sat on the barstool and I could see over the tops of her stockings, and almost six inches of garter belt. She was joined by Sally, wearing a yellow jersey dress, one of my favorites.

I liked the dress because it could be stretched to her knees or left as short as she dared wear it, which I seemed to want it much shorter than she was willing to wear. It also buttoned, top to bottom, and she could leave any number unbuttoned. It clung to her body and I loved the shape it covered.

The dress was just covering her ass cheeks. I never saw it that short before while others were in the room. She had worn it shortened, as it was now, only in my presence and when I personally pulled it that high. She turned and I dropped my drink in the floor, the liquid splashing on my trouser leg. The dress was unbuttoned to the waist and I could see she was wearing no bra. I could also see her nipples prominently pointing to the camera. Her dress was formed in a "V" ending at her waist and just covering the dark brown area surrounding her nipples.

Don came into the picture and Sue leaned to him as he kissed her on the cheek. His hand was also placed high on Sue's thigh. He leaned over and Sally stretched to allow his kiss on her cheek and I saw her pussy. Don drew back and assisted her to the barstool. She made no effort to hold the dress down and it slipped higher. She was flashing Sue and they started chatting. Don left the scene and a few moments later the camera moved in for a closer shot of the sisters.

A tall, young man appearing to be a teen, came up behind Sally and placed his hands on her shoulders. Sally turned and smiled at him and he leaned forward and kissed her. I stared as she kissed him back and the camera moved in closer as his hand slipped inside her dress and closed over her breast. He was massaging her breast till they broke the kiss and she removed his hand. Her nipple was still showing and Sue pointed her attention to it.

Sue pinched the nipple and then covered the breast. Both girls laughed and the teen pulled the dress back from both sides. They laughed and Sue now pinched both nipples and then closed the dress again. Sue's hand dropped to Sally's thigh and I could see she was moving it up and back, high on the thigh.

Another man, whom I didn't know, came up and apparently asked Sally to dance. She was smiling and nodding. Slipping off the bar stool, she followed as he guided her to the area near the pool table. He took her in his arms and they started dancing. They were joined by Sue and the teen. They were dancing and the camera zoomed in on Sally's ass. She had stretched and her ass cheeks were now showing. A pair of hands slipped over the cheeks and she was pulled into her partner.

It suddenly dawned on me, the way she was wearing the dress, her kissing the teen and allowing him to expose her breasts, I sat strait up in the recliner. I found myself sitting on just a small portion of the seat and I was stretching to see the monitor.

I paused the video and brushed the liquid from my trouser leg, picked the glass up, and went to the bar. I mixed a strong Jack and coke and looked toward the pool table. I had been in this same spot many times however I never saw it as I saw it this minute. I realized I was perspiring because my shirt was cool where the AC was blowing directly on me. I took a few deep breaths and downed the drink. I started back to my chair but stopped midway and returned to the bar. When I sat down I was holding another strong drink in my hand.

I picked the remote up and saw my hand was trembling. Why would Sally dress in the manner she had and suddenly it struck me. She had misinterpreted my request for her to act in a porn movie. She was actually making one and Sue and Don were collaborating with her. I suddenly felt ill. I leaned over to place my hands over my face and saw I had dropped the remote. My hands were trembling as I tried to get my composure.

I sat with my head in my hands for a long while, my mind imagining all sorts of things. I calmed down somewhat and lifted my drink again, staring at the dark mixture I wondered if I was just imagining things. I had to be and I took another healthy drink from the glass. I knew she wouldn't do something like that with a stranger as I searched for the remote, which had slipped under my chair. I pushed the play button and looked at the monitor again.

The dance ended shortly and Sally followed the stranger back to the bar. He helped her on the stool and her dress was now a little higher. She was actually sitting on bare skin and the dress was barely covering her pussy. Sally picked up her drink and finished it before she sat it back on the bar. The bartender filled it with a double shot and she smiled at him and patted his hand. I realized the drink she had finished was a double also.

The camera was steady on her and four couples came by and she hugged and kissed each man and woman. She turned on the bar stool and I thought I could see her bare pussy. She was now facing the pool table and Sue was dancing with the tall teen, his hands on her ass, and I could see he was pulling her body into his. They were kissing as they danced, if you could call it a dance because their feet weren't moving, just their bodies.

The camera turned to the door and three people walked in. One man and two women and they were black. They waved at the people behind the camera and each came to Sally, with the usual hugs and kisses. The single black girl walked behind the counter and kissed the bartender and turned to Sue. They had their arms around one another's shoulders and started a conversation with my wife.

The bartender's apparent wife was talking to Sally and scratching her breast at the same time. Her dress was the same type as Sally's however it was green. The bartender was watching her scratch and placed his hand on her breast and began scratching it for her. She moved her hand and pulled the dress open, displaying the large breast. He scratched it a few moments and then lowered his head and took the nipple in his mouth. He sucked on the breast for a minute and when he stood the nipple was wet and erect. The nipple was large and she covered it with the dress. The camera zoomed in and one could see the nipple pressing taught against the materiel.

The three heads turned towards the pool table and a woman was being helped on the table. Thankfully she was bare footed. I saw three men lift her on the table, one sliding his hand under her dress as she lifted. She was standing on the table with her arms over her head and apparently the music started because she started dancing.

I picked up my drink and brought it to my mouth at the same time she ripped her blouse open. The camera panned back and I could see the men standing beside the table were clapping. As the girl danced I could see she had done it before because she was good. I have been to strip clubs and most of the dancers did not give a show as nice as the one she was giving. It was odd too because she had very small breasts. Her breasts couldn't have been over an "A" cup, however her moves were superb.

She continued dancing and soon removed her skirt. She was a great entertainer and she was down to a thong. The men were clapping and reaching for her causing her to move to the back of the table. She turned her back to the room and leaned over putting her hands flat on the table. She slowly raised, her hands sliding up her legs, until she was fully erect. Taking the sides of the thong, she started pulling it down, just as slowly as she had risen. When it was at her feet she removed it one foot at a time. Tossing it to the side she suddenly turned to face the room, raised quickly, throwing her arms back and all the men were clapping.

She began talking to the crowd, apparently trying to get someone to come to her. The camera went from female to female and each was shaking their heads indicating they would not do it. The camera came to Sally and she remained still. The camera went from the girl on the table and back to Sally. She started shaking her head, indicating she would not come forward. The camera went back to the table and the girl pointed to the men standing close and then pointed to Sally.

The four men came towards Sally and she was smiling and shaking her head, saying no she didn't want to go. They got to her and started pulling her. She held a hand out with a finger pointed up. They stopped pulling and released her. She turned and picked her drink from the bar and threw it down, as though she was a well seasoned drinker. She allowed the men to take her to the table and lift her. I saw two hands under her dress as she was lifted to the table. She stood and the camera moved in and was shooting upwards.

Her dress was short and she hadn't made any effort to pull it down and the image of pussy became larger as the camera zoomed slowly while pointed directly at it. She was wearing no panties, as I knew from the start.

She turned to the girl and they were talking for a while and then stood back facing one another. The girl raised her arms as she had when she first started dancing. Sally raised her arms, copying the girl.

I must have jumped a foot when the phone rang. I pressed the pause button and rushed to it before it could wake Sally. I answered and noticed I had a full erection. I placed my hand on the hard flesh and felt myself tremble. My full seven inches was throbbing.

I heard Don call my name three times before I finally answered.

I heard him ask what I was doing and after a moment he was asking how I felt. I wasn't responding and when he repeated the questions again and I still hadn't responded he said he would be right over and the line went dead. I held the phone until I heard the loud signal, realized it was on, and switched it off.

I picked my glass up and finished the drink and walked to the bar. I refilled the glass and stared at it. I was still staring at it when Don entered the room. He looked relieved I was standing and came to the bar. He walked behind the bar, selected a glass and filled it with liquor and splashed a small amount of coke in it. He put the glass to his mouth and drank half.

I was holding the phone in one hand and my drink in the other. Don took the phone and dialed a number. He was talking to someone and I heard that yes, he was OK and I was standing at the bar. He would call back in a while and let them know what was happening.

He came around the bar and took my elbow, leading me to the sofa. We sat and he asked if I had watched the video. I spoke for the first time by telling him I had watched some of it.

He was talking to me and I heard it was his fault because he had misinterpreted my birthday wish. In the background I heard him as he said Sally had come to him in tears wanting to know how to fulfill my wish. He was terribly sorry and would do anything to change things. He was sincere and I saw the tears in his eyes vaguely because I had the vivid picture of Sally standing on the pool table with the men looking up at her bare pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.