Confusion - Cover

Confusion

Copyright© 2002 by the Troubador

Chapter 4: What Have I Done

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: What Have I Done - Don loved and married Diane. Their best friends were Joe and Jenny, also happily married but with a problem. Joe came to Don to help solve their problem. However, Joe had another problem he wanted solved and used this situation to try to get that solved too.<br>This is definetily MF, but it is a lot of other things too. Yet it isn't. Just read it and enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cuckold  

Not to his surprise, he again found the door opening into his room locked. His lips curled in a smile to think that Joe had done it again. He must be slipping the lock on as he was closing the door, thinking he was unlocking the door. Using the key, Don silently opened the inner door and passed through leaving both doors open behind him to make it easier and quicker for Joe to get back to his own wife.

As he was leaning over, placing the key on the dresser, he heard someone whisper. He straightened up to answer, when he heard Joe's voice, "Hey, lover. No need to whisper, you can't hear a shout between these rooms when the doors are closed. Remember me checking it out? And Don won't be finished for at least another hour."

"Bet he takes longer," he heard Diane say. "He's not had a new body in front of him since we were married. At least, I don't think he has. 'Lover boy' is liable to be there all night."

"He may at that," Joe answered. "That woman of mine is sure to be a spitfire knowing she may be getting PG. But whatever, he won't be in here before he knocks on the door. I locked it, so we won't get interrupted if he gets done early."

Don fell heavily on the chair where he had laid his clothes. He wondered how the two he could just see under the covers in the bed, just ten feet from him, failed to hear the thunk he made when he hit the chair. He opened his mouth to speak, but only a small squeak came out. He felt he had been slammed in the gut, and the wind knocked completely out of him.

"You know, I was pretty upset with both of you last night," he heard Diane say. "I almost threw you out and went home to mama."

"I know, baby. And I wouldn't have blamed you. But as I explained last night, having Don father our kid was my idea, and Jenny liked it too. The game we're playing was Don's idea, but give him a break. Don's pretty straight and I bet he tells us he thought you already knew what this was all about or something like that."

"Hey, big boy," Diane rejoined, "you'd better count me as one of those straight arrows too. And you said something about getting Jenny pregnant. Was that just smoke you were blowing to taste the peach?"

"No way," Don heard Joe say. "I've got such a low sperm count, the Doc said I counted negative. We want a baby real bad honey. Jenny told me the only man she would ever consider having a baby with, other than yours truly, was Don. She's near as much in love with him as she is with me. She thinks he has more to make a great kid than I do. I should be the jealous one here, but you know I really kind of agree with her. I've got some really strange relatives, on both sides. I figure if I raise the kid, I'm the Daddy. Let Don be the sperm donor. The kid's going to walk and talk and act like me, he's going to call me daddy. The kids going to ask me to borrow the car, not Don."

"Guess you're right, Joe," said Diane. "But damn it, I wish he had let me in on what was happening. He may have been sure I wouldn't go for this swap, and maybe I wouldn't have agreed. But he should have given me a chance. It feels like the son of a bitch loaned me out for a night or two while he tried another model. Right now I don't know what I would have said before he sent you in to slip that big salami to me. I'm still pretty steamed at him for that."

There was a short silence, and Don saw the covers moving then heard Joe say, with a throaty deep voice, "Feels to me you're steamed in another way, right now lover. Let's see what else that salami can do, Diane honey? We've got a lot of time to enjoy one another, let us see what we can do tonight."

The bulge under the covers heaved up and Don heard a sloppy kiss, then heard his wife moan. He could just make out movement under the covers about where Diane's hands would be if she were running them over the ass of a man lying atop her. He heard her gasp and moan again.

Fumbling, he gathered his clothes and started putting them on while tears silently ran down his face. Soon dressed, he sat back down for a moment, wondering what to do now as he listened to his wife and best friend making it under the covers on his bed.

Finally standing, Don walked to the hall door making no effort to hide the noise. Hell, the two in the bed were too busy to hear him. He stumbled back to the dresser and picked up his wallet, car keys and the key to the hotel room. Walking stoop shouldered back to the door he paused a moment longer, with his hand on the door to the hall outside, uncertain as to what he should do.

"Uhm, that was so nice," he heard Diane say as he paused, his forehead resting on the door, before going out. After a moment she continued, "Joe, I'm still so scared. What is Don going to say? Did he really agree for you to fuck me? I truly love him, and if I hadn't been so mad last night you never would have gotten in me. If I hadn't been so furious at Don, I guess I really wouldn't have even considered this. It's just I'm still so damned pissed at him. You're a good lover Joe, but I love Don, and if for no other reason that will always make him the best lover for me. And let me tell you, there are a lot of other reasons."

"Diane, honey," Joe answered, "I know all that. If I didn't think the same was true of Jenny I wouldn't be here tonight. I wasn't planning to fuck you last night, but you were so sexy I couldn't stop myself. Besides that I guess I was a little jealous of Don being with Jenny."

Jenny suddenly spoke from the doorway, "God, I'm sorry to interrupt, is Don here? He left me after giving me the strongest orgasm any woman has ever known. I didn't even know he got out of bed. I'm sorry Joe, but this is weird. Where is he?"

Jenny was standing in the doorway between him and the others and he saw that he was hidden from the others by the door standing open between them. Knowing they couldn't see him he just stood, silently listening, trying to make sense out of this. Something didn't seem to fit and he couldn't figure out what it was. He didn't make a sound, just stood with his hand on the knob of the door to the hall.

"What! What did you say?" Diane half shouted.

A light snapped on in the room, but left him in shadows where he stood. He heard a sudden thump, and heard Joe's voice. The thump must have been Joe jumping out of bed.

"He must be in the bathroom, Jenny." He almost snarled as he half ran back into his room.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Don heard from his wife. He heard her running toward the connecting room doors, her robe billow out behind her as she pulled it on.

Jenny whirled, following them into her and Joe's room. "He's not IN the bathroom. After I recovered from what he did to me, I realized he had been gone too long and that's the first place I looked!" she exclaimed.

Don stepped through the hall door and, as he began easing it closed, he heard Diane, "He's not here. Oh God, he's not here. This is so weird! What's going on?"

Don shut the connecting door quietly and firmly, making sure it latched and locked. He had to think, and was so stunned and confused he had to be alone. Quietly opening the hall door Don stepped through. As he was closing it he heard Joe shout, "Don, are you in there? We have to talk, man. Open up!" and heard him pounding on the connecting door between the two rooms. The door Don had just closed.

Don stood for a moment, thinking then turned and strode to the stairs, going down them two at a time. Suddenly he felt hurried to get outside into the open air. Once there he half stumbled to his car, got in and drove off. Glancing in the rear view mirror as he turned down the long drive he saw only two windows lit in the resort, those to the rooms the four of them were occupying. His face gray and totally devoid of emotion he turned onto the road before the lodge, driving away from the highway and home. He had to get somewhere to think.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.