Blowjob on the Beach - Cover

Blowjob on the Beach

by LaffWithMe

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: Her hubby has a big cock, but not hard enough for her, so she sucks a stranger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   .

© 2001 LaffWithMe Press

The following material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. This work may not be distributed for profit, in any form, without the written permission of the author or his agent


I was at the nude beach one fall weekday. The sun was warm but the usual wind was present. Not the stiff wind that kicks up the sand and makes life unpleasant, but a brisk breeze, so a little shelter was desirable when lying out. Thus most of the few present that day were concentrated at one end of the beach in the shelter of a cliff.

I usually like to go for a walk from one end of the beach to the other. It's a nice walk of about a half-mile each way and I usually don't mind the breeze as long as I am walking. There are a few coves along the way that afford shelter from the breeze if it gets to cold. On a busy weekend or holiday those who want a little more privacy than the cliff end of the beach offers occupy these coves early. The cliff end of the beach is a family area but these coves are sanctuary for those who enjoy a little sex in the open air.

Today though, the beach seemed pretty deserted. Since no friends of mine were at the beach this day I went for a walk by myself. About a quarter of mile down the beach I decided to duck into a cove to get some shelter from the breeze. As I ducked around a rock outcropping I was surprised to come upon a couple. I think that they startled me as much as I startled them. They snapped to upright sitting positions so quickly that I was not sure if they had been lying down or what. Since I was in an area of the beach that is frequently the scene of sexual activity, I was embarrassed to think that I had interrupted the pair.

I said "Excuse me, I didn't mean to intrude on you. I was just ducking out of the wind to warm up for a minute. I thought this end of the beach was empty today."

The woman immediately said, "No problem, we've been here for over an hour and you're the first person to come by. We just figured that the breeze was keeping everyone at the other end".

I laughed and said, "Yeah, not many people here today and they all seem content to hug the warmth of the cliff. I just always get restless. It's sort of nice when the beach is quiet like this." I laughed again and said "Except for strange men popping in on you unexpectedly. I'll get going and let you continue."

She said "Don't worry, we've been married a long time and can use a little new conversation. Sit down if you're not in a hurry."

They had a large blanket spread out. They sat at one end of it leaving ample room for me to sit. I sat down and we began idle chatter for a bit. I was sitting at their feet facing them. The woman was sitting cross-legged and the man had his legs bent up so that his chin rested on his knees. They were about mid-forties I estimate and not very tan. The woman had small breasts with dark brown nipples, short brown hair and dark eyes. She was pretty in a plain sort of way. She had a thin waist. Her pussy looked like it was very bushy but her crossed legs concealed it.

The man appeared to be very lean and probably tall. He had black hair streaked with gray and wore a small mustache. His arms were wrapped around his knees, his legs drawn close together.

I sat with my legs outstretched and leaned back on my arms. We chatted about the beach and the weather and people we had met at the beach. The conversation soon drifted into topics with hints of sexual themes.

Then the man straightened his legs out and lay back against the ice-chest. He spread his legs apart and I couldn't help but stare for a moment. His cock had to be 8 or 9 inches long. It hung down over his balls, the end resting on the sand. He casually reached down and picked it up and laid it on his abdomen. It was unclipped and reached all the way to his belly button.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.