Confession - Cover

Confession

Copyright© 2002 by Captivate

Chapter 1

Lesbian Experimentation Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny has bi-curious thoughts and shares that with husband. She is happy to find he doesn't mind at all.

Caution: This Lesbian Experimentation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

It was finally done. Jenny had finally told Anthony the truth. They had been married for nearly 6 years, good, loving and very sexual years. Yet, he constantly wanted to know what she thought about, what excited her. She was so happy to be married to a warm, trustworthy man that she had never told the truth, not all of it anyway. Jenny told him that he excited her, which he did. Their lovemaking was the best she had ever had, which was true. But even as kind and loving as Anthony was, she knew he wouldn't accept the truth. She shied away from it for a long time. Then, over time, Jenny had to admit, at least to herself, that she was curious, maybe even more than curious, about other women. How could she say that to her studly Italian hubby and expect understanding?

Last week, they were making love. Wild, exciting love. They started before dinner, kissing, touching and flirting. Throughout the meal, even while handling two cranky children, they would look at each other and grin, which sent shivers of lust through her body. He put the kids to bed while she straightened the kitchen. He returned in time to walk up behind Jenny and press his erection against her ass, rubbing it and whispering sexy thoughts into her ear. They walked through the house, locking up and turning off lights and necking like teenagers. As they climbed the stairs to their loft, their clothes almost melted off. They showered together, touching and lingering, fingers and tongues busily preparing them for the lovemaking to come.

As they played, Anthony asked again what she fantasized about. He assured her that she could tell him anything, share with him her deepest desires. So Jenny closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and told him. How she liked to look at the shapely women at the gym, how sometimes hugging her friends excited her, that she wondered exactly how a woman would touch her. Once she started, she couldn't stop. She told him the fantasies in her mind that drove her to her little blue vibrators every time. Just talking about it got her so excited, her breath coming faster and her heart pounding. Anthony noticed the change in her voice and quickly joined in the game. He pretended to be the lovely salesclerk, Carolyn, they had seen a few days ago. He described what Carolyn felt when she saw Jenny, what she wanted to be doing with her. Everything he said was so sexy, so erotic, that Jenny began to come. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, thinking of that pretty little woman between her legs, lapping at her pink wetness.

Since last week, Anthony has been the epitome of helpfulness. He showed Jenny the chat rooms for bi-curious women, found stories written about women discovering each other, even sent her some pretty graphic pictures from his work computer to hers. Now he was on a mission to have her verbalize her desires. Every night in bed, they made love while spinning tales of women who wanted Jenny. Their sex life had always been incredible, but now they reached new heights in play. The days were passing in a blur of sensuality, she was always wet and ready, aching for a touch or a kiss. While the kids were at preschool, Jenny would be busily on the computer, observing chat rooms, reading what the bi-curious women were saying to each other. She had not gotten the courage to sign in, join into the sexually-charged discussions, but would just observe, her fingers busily rubbing her hard little clit, sliding into her pink and ready pussy.

One day, the strangest thing happened. She answered the phone and a very lovely voice said hello. A woman began chatting, as Jenny frantically tried to place the voice. The stranger knew Jenny's name and kept saying it in her sexy, soft voice, while just chatting about totally unimportant things. She inquired about the family and the weekend and various topics that indicated she knew Jenny well. She asked what Jenny was wearing, what she was doing. She kept saying she wished she were with Jenny right now. Her voice became more intimate as she told Jenny what she was wearing. Somehow, her voice lulled Jenny into that sexual haze that seemed constant around her now. She found herself sinking to the floor beneath the phone, relaxing her legs and slipping her fingers into her already wet pussy. Jenny knew this wasn't right, but she convinced herself that no one would ever know, and that this is what she had been so curious about all these years. The caller continued talking, softly, about her pretty lingerie and then her body. Jenny was fighting to get control over this situation, this extremely exciting event. Finally, Jenny gave up and asked, with a shaky voice, for the woman's name. She heard her giggle softly and then whisper her name, Mandy. Now Mandy spoke confidently and quickly. "You don't know me, Jenny, but I know you, I know what you need. Please let me help you, share with you, teach you. I promise you will not be disappointed. I promise you the sexual adventure of a lifetime."

The throbbing in Jenny's pussy increased. She knew she should just hang up the phone and return to the fantasy of being with a woman. That was safe and acceptable with Anthony. Jenny was not sure this would be! Fantasy was one thing, something Anthony could accept and participate in, but this was crossing that blurry line. This was something that could hurt Anthony. But she couldn't disconnect the call, couldn't let Mandy just leave her life like that. They continued talking, and Jenny could feel herself relaxing and losing her fears. Mandy talked about her husband and children, and told Jenny how she had found the world of bisexuality. The stories were much the same, her curiosity, her desires, even her husband's understanding. Jenny felt she had found a friend. Mandy's voice was soft and sweet and Jenny found herself confiding in her, telling her all the fantasies, all the secret desires. Now Mandy's voice turned even softer as she described her body, her hungry pussy and her busy fingers. She told Jenny about her needy clit and her deep, hot pinkness longing for a woman's touch. It was so exciting. Jenny could not stop touching, circling her hard clit, flicking it with her fingertips, stroking it in tandem with Mandy. Then Jenny heard Mandy come, heard her deep-throated cries and it triggered her own orgasm, her body spasming and throbbing around her little fingers. She listened to Mandy's breath returning to normal, breathing with her, wanting to continue this conversation, but knowing she had to go, should go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.