Amanda's 18th Birthday Story II - Cover

Amanda's 18th Birthday Story II

by Angelgirl

Copyright© 2002 by Angelgirl

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda still believes in Ralph even though things are looking very bad for her. This is her final test and she will do anything to pass.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Sadistic   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Violence   .

Part B [Book5]

"There is no turning back now," "Dog Man" said with a sinister grin.

Mandi tried to kick the men holding her as she began to cry and scream. She was fighting as hard as she could to get away from them. She was in a total panic begging them to let her go as she lost control of her bladder and pee began running down her legs onto the floor.

"Do something with her," Ralph heard "Dog man' yelling at him, "I didn't pay this kind of money for another hysterical cunt, I paid for a bitch that would be willing to do as she is told. Now look at her; do something."

The men dragged Mandi over to the mechanical chair and began strapping her into it.

She was kicking, screaming, and crying in totally hysteria as one of the men put a ball and gag into her mouth.

Ralph appeared at her side, "You've got it all wrong little bitch. I told you when this was over your cunt would be mine.

I didn't lie to you. I care about how you feel so much that I have brought a friend of yours who was late."

Mandi could see an open door and a man pushing a table towards her. It was her friend the scientist.

"I'm sorry I'm so late my dear," he said in a comforting voice. I never wanted you to get into this state. It is very important that you try to

calm yourself. I will make everything better if you can calm down. You must be relaxed before I can start."

"She must be in a relaxed state for me to continue," he said to Ralph.

Mandi watched as he pulled a hypodermic from his bag and raised it into the air. He tapped on the glass as he squirted a little from it's tip.

"Would you please give me your arm my sweet child," he asked in a pleasant tone.

As Mandi lifted her arm to the only man she still trusted she watched him tie an elastic tube tightly around it. She gasped as she felt the needle pushing into one of the swollen veins and begin injecting its fluid into her.

"I have only given her a mild sedative. My procedures will not work unless she is calm before I start.

"You must talk to her," he ordered Ralph. "Convince her that everything is all right."

"Don't blow it now that we are so close my sweet angel," she heard Ralph whispering into her ear. It isn't real money, it's all pretend," he said to her. "We'll be lucky if we get ten thousand dollars. You know I would never lie to you. Don't you my love?"

Mandi was beginning to feel warm and light headed.

"I feel like I'm on a cloud. I'm glad Ralph is finally telling me the truth about what is happening tonight," she thought to herself.

"It's going exactly as I planned," Ralph began pleading again. "I told you there were things you didn't need to know. I should have told you that whoever wins you tonight will only have you till morning. Tomorrow none of these men will ever see you again, I promise you that. You have to trust me," he begged.

"Well done," The scientist's voice boomed as he looked at Ralph. "Her pulse is normal and she is calm. Now I can continue," he said smiling.

"I just had to know I still belong to Ralph," thought Mandi, "I am still Ralph's property and I will never see these terrible men again, I feel much better now. I know I can make it now that the scientist is with me," Mandi thought to herself as the drugs began to effect her judgement.

The scientist pushed a large needle into Mandi's neck that was attached to a tube. Her cloudy eyes followed down the length of it till they rested on a machine. She watched him turn the machine on and could hear it making a gurgling sound as it pumped a warm liquid into her artery.

"I don't know why I thought something was wrong," she thought as her head began to spin. "This whole thing is in my imagination. Ralph and the scientist are probably the only ones who are really here. That's it! That's my test. I've been hypnotized into thinking all these bad things are happening. I know it

can't be true, I feel so good inside and I love Ralph so much. "

"I can't believe I have done it," Ralph thought proudly to himself. "I'm going to make over two hundred thousand dollars from this ninety pound slut. I am either the best con man on the planet or she is the stupidest cunt. She believed every fucking word I said to her, I sure hope the scientist doesn't kill her with all those drugs. He has never been successful in the past. The cunts always went nuts before we started on them," Ralph chuckled to himself.

Everyone watched in silence as the scientist stuck several needles into Mandi and injected a large amount of fluid into her. After a few moments he turned to face the men in the room.

"Gentlemen... the subject is completely at rest. I'm sure you're wondering how long it will last once one of you starts to work on her. All of my previous subjects did not submit at all well to my procedures. It would be fair to say they were a total failure with all their pleading and screaming. It has been a great embarrassment to me having failed time after time; but this time will be very different. There was one thing I did not take into consideration before.

"Their state of mind as I administered the drug."

"You see gentlemen... my drugs worked every time. The problem was they would maintain the subject in whatever state she was in before the drugs were administered. Therefore... a hysterical subject would remain hysterical. That is why my procedures seemed a failure. This time I made it very clear to Ralph that he must provide us with a subject willing to submit to my procedures. I told him it was very important the subject come willingly.

" I would like to say that he has done better than I could have ever imagined. The subject came to us of her own free will, in fact she wanted to come. I have frozen her mind in that state. Her ability to reason is all but gone, she can't tell reality from fantasy. Even her short-term memory will fail her, she won't know if something that happened just moments ago was real or just a thought. She will feel pain but her mind will interpret it as pleasurable. The only part of her mind that is not affected is her memory of events prior to the drugs being administered. That is why it was so important that she was calm and feeling good about herself and Ralph.

"In summary gentlemen... I am saying that you can do anything you wish with her. She will be a willing and obedient subject," he said smiling proudly

"Well boys, who would like to go first," "Dog man" yelled out as he stood up.

"I claim my pound of flesh," said the old Oriental.

"Take it," "Dog man" laughed loudly.

The DR. circled her a few times before he began to play with the controls of the chair she was in. He spread her legs wide apart putting his head between them and began licking her.

"I should have claimed her cunt, it tastes delicious," he giggled.

He adjusted the chair so that she was in a standing position facing him. He went over to where he had been sitting and picked up his black

case and then walked back in front of Mandi. He lifted a very thin short-bladed knife out of the case and slowly waved it in front of her face.

"Are you ready to be skinned alive little bitch," he asked in an excited voice.

Ralph couldn't believe his ears when he heard Mandi answer,

"Yes Master," without even blinking an eye.

The Oriental put the blade under her beautifully feathered bra and gave it a little flick causing it to drop to the floor. He then placed the blade under her left breast and very slowly pushed the tip under her skin. Everyone was watching Mandi's face as the blade traveled farther into her flesh. Mandi seemed oblivious to what was happening to her; she didn't make a sound. He pushed it in about a half inch and then began to draw it around her breast. Mandi didn't blink an eye as he drew a circle around her breast.

The knife had penetrated her skin over half an inch all the way around and there was blood oozing from the wound.

"Can I have your tit?" he asked as saliva ran from his mouth onto his chin.

"Yes master," Mandi replied seeming to have no understanding.

This time when he reached into his bag he pulled out a longer knife with a curved blade. He stuck it into the wound on the underside of her breast and forced it in under her skin about six inches. He began to turn his hand in a circular motion holding the tip of the knife under her nipple.

After he had completed the circle he removed the knife and placed it onto the table. He pushed his fingers under the flap of skin at the top of her breast and began to pull down. He pulled the flesh till it was peeled back to her nipple; then he did the same from the bottom of her lovely white tit.

The skin on her breast was completely peeled away except for her nipple. He took from his case what looked like a small pair of scissors and began to snip the tissue on the inside of her nipple.

"I just have to get a better look at this. I have to see what he is doing." Ralph thought as he walked over beside Mandi and looked at where the Oriental man was snipping.

"It looks like small tubes he is cutting," thought Ralph. "I can't believe how excited I am getting watching Mandi having her tit cut off. I'm sure if I even touched my cock I would be blowing cum all over the fucking place."

Ralph watched closely as the DR. finished his skilful cutting and Mandi's left breast fell into the waiting hand of the Oriental. He turned around lifting it into the air for everyone to see. And everyone cheered.

He had done such a good job that there was very little blood. Actually her tit was still there, it just looked a lot smaller and like someone had smeared it with ketchup.

"Are you happy that I have your beautiful white breast?" he said to Mandi as he held it in front of her face.

"Yes master," replied Mandi with a slight look of confusion in her eyes.

"Holy fuck, the drugs are actually working," thought Ralph to himself.

"That little cunt is lying there strapped into the chair with her fucking tit cut off and she doesn't even give a shit. I can't believe how well things are going, I just hope the drugs keep working; the best is yet to come."

"That is all for now little bitch," the Oriental said to her. "I want more of your flesh later. Is that okay with you?" he asked with a tremble in his voice.

"Yes master," Mandi replied almost mechanically.

"These fucking perverts sure are getting excited by Mandi agreeing to let them butcher her," Ralph chuckled to himself.

Through hazy eyes Mandi watched the black man who was the owner of the biggest cock in the world get up and walk over in front of her.

"Are you ready to be fucked to your death little bitch," he said smiling down on her.

Again, without blinking an eye Mandi answered, "Yes master."

"Then we shall fuck," he bellowed as he began to made adjustments to the "Do anything chair". When the chair stopped moving Mandi was laying flat on her stomach facing him. "Lift your head and open your mouth," he said as he started to unbuckle his pants.

Mandi did as he commanded and before she knew what was happening he put the head of his enormous cock into her mouth telling her to suck it. She was having trouble keeping it in her mouth as it kept getting bigger and bigger till the corners of her lips began to turn white from the lack of blood flow. Her mouth was being stretched beyond its capability.

"Let's see what's in your belly little bitch," he said with a laugh as he thrust his cock down her throat. He began to pull it out only to thrust it into her again until it ripped it's way down her throat about eighteen inches; then he stood motionless.

"From the colour of her skin," the scientists said, "I would think you are suffocating her. She will be dead in a matter of moments if you don't remove your cock from her throat."

The black man grunted as he looked over to the scientists. "I don't want to snuff her that way anyhow," he said as he slowly pulled his cock from her mouth and began to adjust the chair so she was facing away from him.

He then adjusted it so she was leaning forward with her legs spread wide open. He bent down between her legs and took a long look at her cunt before he stuck three fingers into it and began to finger fuck her. He was finger fucking her hard when all of a sudden he stopped and turned to the men in the room with a look of surprise on his face.

"You guys probably won't believe this but this little bitch's cunt is as hot as fire and it is soaking wet; she is actually turned on," he yelled out.

"I can't believe what he's saying," Ralph thought to himself. "She must realize he will kill her with that huge cock of his. How could he possibly think she is turned on,".

Ralph moved over beside the black man and politely asked if he could feel for himself if she really was turned on. He asked if he could stick his hand into her cunt.

"Sure Buddy, take your time I'm in no rush," the black man answered with a huge smile of satisfaction on his face.

Ralph looked between Mandi's legs. The lips were swollen and puffy with cunt juice dripping out of it. He slowly pushed two fingers into her.

"Holly fuck boys!," She's on fire in here," he screamed with surprise.

Ralph saw that the black man was getting restless so he stepped back and let him resume what he had been doing.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" the black man mockingly asked Mandi.

"Yes master," she replied instantly.

He positioned his cock at the opening of her hot hole and began to push its huge mass into her till the head was into her just a few inches. He stood rocking back and forth but never pushing more than four inches of it in her.

"It sure is nice to fuck a cunt that doesn't need a pound of lard shoved into it to make it wet," he said with a silly grin.

Ralph was getting so horny watching the black man fucking Mandi that his cock felt like it was about to burst from his pants. He had to pull it out to stroke it. As he released his swollen tool he noticed that most of the other men had their cocks in their hands also.

The black man began pushing his living baseball bat deeper and deeper into Mandi's burning tube. When he had about three-quarters of it buried in her he yelled out that he had hit bottom.

"Now we will find out just how elastic she is," he laughed sadistically.

"Goodbye Mandi," were the only thoughts to go through Ralph's mind. "If he has already hit bottom she's a goner. He has at least six more inches of salami to shove into the bitch."

The idea that the black man was about to rip Mandi's insides apart was exciting Ralph more then he had ever thought possible. His cock felt like a piece of hot steel in his hand.

As the black man pushed deeper into her; Ralph could see her body wrenching forward with each of his thrusts. He kept pumping harder and with each trust he would go a little deeper into her dripping cunt.

His cock was buried into her over sixteen inches now and every time he thrust forward her eyes looked like they would pop out of their sockets.

He was really into it now and didn't even seem notice anyone was watching or that the camera crew had bright lights on him and Mandi.

"You have such a wonderful cunt," he panted between strokes, "It's a shame that I'm going to rip you apart any second now. I'm going to give you all of my meat now little bitch. I'm going to rip you're insides open and cum in your belly," he laughed.

He slowly pulled his cock all the way out of her till just the tip was between her puffy lips; then with one violent thrust he buried himself to the hilt into her.

Everyone heard the loud slap of his balls on her belly as his pubic bone slamed into her ass.

Mandi's mouth sprang open and her eyeballs were bulging so large it looked like they were going to pop as he buried his cock all the way into her bleeding cunt. He would pull it out of her only to thrust it all the way back in again. With each trust her mouth popped open.

"I can't take this anymore. I have to do something." Ralph thought to himself as he moved towards Mandi

The next time the black man pushed into Mandi and her mouth popped open Ralph was waiting with his throbbing cock in his hand. When her mouth sprang open he shoved his burning meat down her throat and started to fuck her as hard as he could.

The thought of Mandi being fucked from both ends was to much for Ralph and he began to unload his seed deep inside her throat. He couldn't remember a time he had cum so hard.

"It's time to blow a hole right through you," the black man began to scream.

He looked like he was going into convulsions as his body began to shake and jiggle all over. His legs gave way and he fell backwards onto the floor shooting cum in all directions. Everyone started to laugh like crazy but all at once became silent as they all looked over to Mandi. She looked lifeless lying in the chair with blood and cum running from the huge hole between her legs. The scientist lifted her arm and held her wrist between his fingers for what seemed an eternity.

"Gentlemen... It would seem the reason Mandi is so lifeless is because she experienced about ten orgasms while you thought you were watching her being killed. She is exhausted. Not only did you not rupture her," the scientist said looking into the eyes of the black man. "She was enjoying every moment of it."

"There has never been a cunt that could take my cock," the black man bellowed, "Now I have finally found one. If I had known she could survive I never would have let the dog man out bid me. The bidding must reopen; I will pay anything for her. This party is over; I am taking her to be my personal cunt. I will pay you anything you ask," he said to the dog man. "I must have her for myself."

The dog man looked at all the men in the room until his eyes rested on the black man. He stood staring into his eyes for a long moment then he turned and they rested on his dogs.

"You all know that the cost of what we do is irrelevant," the dog man said calmly. "Whether it be fifty dollars or five million it would make no difference to the players here. I do not come with the idea of making money; I come here to enjoy myself as you do.

"From what I have seen so far from this bitch I think I'm going to have the best time I have had since we started this club. I love my dogs more than anything in the world. They know why they are here tonight. They love and trust me enough that they will obey me even when it is obvious they do not want to. They know that in the end the prize will be theirs.

"For me to give or even sell little bitch to anyone would destroy the trust my dogs have for me. Don't push this issue any further," he said to the black man. "Tonight the bitch's destiny is with my dogs. If you can convince them to give her to you then you may have her."

A look of rage swept across the black man's face as he put his hand into his pocket pulling out a small pistol. He pointed it at the dog man.

"I will kill you and your God Dam dogs before I let them have her," he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Gentlemen..." the scientist interrupted. "It is not my practice to explain or inform anyone exactly what I have done to any given subject, but in this case I think you should know a few things before anyone starts spraying bullets around. You saw that I injected into her neck and not her arm this time. The reason for this is I wanted all the drugs to enter her brain at full strength. What I do would take months or years if I were trying to help someone under normal conditions. I would not be trying to make a zombie out of them. What I have done here is for maximum effect in a very short period of time. What I am trying to tell you is she probably won't live out the week. Her heart will most likely fail. Her fate is already sealed," the scientist said in a sombre tone.

The black man began to laugh as he looked around the room.

"Well, she was a great fuck while she lasted," he laughed as he put the gun back into his pocket.

Everyone in the room started laughing as everything began returning to normal.

Mandi saw the fat man who smoked cigars get up with a box of cigars under his arm and walk over to her.

"Do you mind if I brand your ass?" the fat man asked with a sinister smile on his ugly face.

Mandi was staring blankly into space and hardly herd a word he had said but still she answered quickly.

"No master," she replied.

She watched the fat man take a handful of unlit cigars and begin feeding them into her pussy one after the other until he had about thirty cigars sticking out of her.

She saw him pull one out and light it puffing on it till the end was red hot.

"Is it ok that I use your cunt as a cigar holder?" he asked laughing loudly.

Again Mandi answered, "Yes Master."

"I'm going to burn my cigars into your ass one at a time. When I am finished you will have my brand for the rest of your short life. Is that ok with you little bitch?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she replied not believing any of this was really happening.

He lifted the cigar he was smoking and pushed it hard into the soft white flesh of her beautiful ass. She could hear a loud hissing sound but could feel no pain at all.

"I know it would hurt like crazy if he really did that," Mandi thought in her drug filled mind. "It must be part of my test. I know I am safe as long as Ralph is here. He won't let anything bad happen to me. I love him so much." She thought as she watched the ugly fat man drop the cigar to the floor as he admired the large red hole in her ass.

He pulled another cigar from her cunt and lit it. Then he burned another hole right beside the last one. He did this over and over until all the cigars had been removed from her cunt.

Ralph looked to see he had written the words, "DIE BITCH." Into the soft flesh of her ass.

"It seems like a waste of good cigars," thought Ralph to himself. "But I have to admit he did a fine job of branding her."

The fat man said he had one more thing to do before he would be finished with her as he opened his pants and a rock hard cock popped out.

He shoved his cock into her cunt and started fucking her. After a few moments he pulled out and shot his load all over his art work.

Ralph looked at the dripping cum on the freshly made brand and smiled to himself.

"Now that's what I call art," he thought as he watched the cum filling the holes on her flesh.

Dog man stood up looked around the room.

"Is there anyone else who wants a peace of her."

The director of the film crew said he would like to do some filming of her being fucked in different positions in the chair by several men.

"OK go for it," dog man said.

"We are all going to fuck you now," the director said to Mandi. "Each of us wants you in a different position. Is that OK with you?" he asked in his squeaky voice.

"Yes Master," Mandi replied from her dream world.

The director adjusted the chair so that Mandi was upside down with her legs spread open. He climbed on top of her and began fucking her violently. Her head was a foot off the floor bouncing wildly as another member of the crew got on his knees in front of her grabbing her from behind her head and shoved his cock deep into her throat.

The camera crew took turns fucking her and filming it for about an hour. When they were finished she was covered in their cum.

"Enough of this; my dogs have been waiting long enough," the dog man said as he told the film crew to release her from the chair.

Mandi fell to the floor as the last strap was removed from her body. She tried to stand but her legs were too weak and she kept falling back to the floor.

"Don't bother trying to stand," she heard dog man say to her. I want you on your hands and knees. Do you understand bitch?" he said to her.

"Yes Master," Mandi answered content to remain on the floor.

"You are a dog bitch. You will act like a dog; you will walk like a dog. You will fuck like a dog. You are the bitch. Do you understand bitch?" he asked her.

"Yes Master," Mandi answered not understanding anything he had said.

Mandi watched as Dog man went into a bag pulling out a bottle that looked like it was filled with blood.

"Spread your fucking legs apart and lift your ass as high into the air as you can," she heard him shout.

As Mandi did what she was told she could feel something being forced into her and the coolness of the liquid as it filled her emptiness. She could hear his dogs beginning to whine.

Dog man pored about half the contents of the bottle into Mandi's cunt before he walked around in front of her and told her to drink the remainder of it. She took the bottle from him and drank its contents completely.

"I want you to crawl on all fours like the bitch you are," dog man told her. "Go out the front door of the cabin and into the yard. You will see an old stump in the middle of the yard. I want you to stop beside it. Do you understand me?".

"Yes Master," Mandi said as she started to crawl.

"All right then; get outside you fucking little bitch," he laughed loudly.

Mandi began crawling on her hands and knees towards the front door as she heard the dog man yell.

"SCENT," he commanded his dogs.

As Mandi slowly crawled towards the door the four dogs were following behind sniffing between her legs. She felt one of the dogs stuck his nose into her pussy and begin licking. The dogs were getting very excited as they tried to be the one that could lick her cunt.

"My dogs are pleased," said dog man. "They like the scent of the bitch's cunt now."

All the way out into the yard the dogs were taking turns licking between her legs as she crawled on her hands and knees. She could see that every dog had his cock hanging out about six inches all swollen and red looking. When Mandi got beside the old tree stump she stopped as she had been told to do.

"Straddle the stump so that it's under your belly," she heard dog man ordering her.

When Mandi placed herself over the stump dog man shackled her ankles and wrists with small chains to the bottom of it.

"Mandi looks really good," thought Ralph as he looked out at her white body glistening in the moonlight.

She was shackled over the stump with her legs spread wide and the dogs were all around her; licking her body.

"The dogs are scenting her now," said dog man. "The contents of the bottle I put into her will make her smell like a bitch in heat to them. We all know how crazy a dog can get when he smells hot cunt," he said laughing loudly.

"The scent is coming out of her skin. "That is why my dogs are licking her everywhere," he said excitedly.

Everyone was out on the front porch to watch the show Mandi and the dogs were about to put on. It was amazing the control dog man had over his dogs. They wanted so badly to mount her but they were waiting for his command to do it. Dog man sat back on the porch watching his dogs licking her body and cunt till finally he got up and walked out to where she was.

"Are you ready to give pleasure to my dogs? Are you willing to give them the best fucking they have ever had?" he asked her.

"Yes master," Mandi answered with a shaky voice.

"Hold your head up as high as you can and open your mouth," she heard him say.

Mandi lifted her head as high as she could and opened her mouth wide.

"If one of my dogs puts his cock into your mouth you must suck it. Do you understand bitch?" he said to her.

"Yes Master," Mandi replied still confident that this must all be a dream.

She watched dog man walk around behind her and stand there for a moment looking down on her. She felt the heat from his body as he got down on his knees between her legs and pushed his cock into her pussy. She was surprised when he pulled out of her and walked back onto the porch with the rest of the men.

"I wouldn't expect my dogs to stick their cocks into a fucking hole I wouldn't stick my cock into," he smiled.

The dogs were walking around Mandi whining and looking back at dog man. Dog man was sitting back in his chair with his feet up on the rail when he yelled to his dogs, "MOUNT."

"I never saw anything like it in my life," thought Ralph. "The dogs are going absolutely mad fighting amongst themselves trying to be the first to mount the stupid cunt."

Finally one of the dogs got on top of her and began humping. As the dog humped he kept pulling himself closer to her with his front paws that were digging deep into her flesh just above her hips. A trickle blood was running down onto her tummy. Mandi felt the dog's cock find its mark and begin to go deeply into her. Another dog went around in front of her jumping over her head and filled her mouth with it's thick cock.

Mandi was trying to suck the dog's cock but he was pounding into her face so hard blood was running from her nose. The dog that was fucking her began to howl as he blew his load into her ravaged cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.