Camping Discovery - Cover

Camping Discovery

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An inexperienced young couple encounter an older couple while on a camping trip. The curiosity of the young couple is soon satisfied by the experienced older couple

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

As Jim was nearing his breaking point, Debbie pulled Fred's cock from her pussy and dropped to her knees. Stroking the big dick, she licked the head. Fred groaned and his balls twitched as warm cum shot out of his cock into Debbie's waiting mouth. Jim let out a yell as his balls were ready to burst, giving vent to a load of cum into Ann's pussy.

The four then collapsed for a few minutes without saying a word.

Debbie took Ann into the bathroom and the two women washed up and talked. They brought out warm damp washcloths and each wiped their husbands cocks clean of the drying love juice.

Ann and Jim returned to their van and discussed the evening. They were excited. It seemed that a whole new world had opened for them. They each wondered what it would be like to change partners.

The next day Ann and Jim slept late into the morning. When they got up, they saw Fred and Debbie's door open. In the cold light of day, the events of last night began to bother them a little bit. Ann got up and darted over to the bathrooms, she was uneasy about meeting Fred or Debbie. As she returned to the van, Debbie stepped out of the motorhome. Debbie smiled and said hello, she knew the feeling that Ann was feeling. Debbie approached Ann and opened the conversation. She told Ann how she had felt the first time she had experimented with another couple. Ann began to feel better and realize that it was all right to feel good.

Debbie invited them over for brunch.

Ann got Jim and they went to the motorhome. Debbie fixed omelettes and the four of them talked. They briefly discussed the previous evening and agreed that it had been very exciting. Most of the talk however had nothing to do with sex. It was just the idle talk of friends.

The four went off to the beach in the afternoon. The secluded beach was again their private domain. No one else had discovered its privacy and late afternoon sun.

They began the day laying in the same arrangement as before. This time however, Ann and Jim immediately joined in the nude sun bathing. Ann decided that she really liked having her body completely free. The sun felt good on her nipples and she spread her legs wide and felt the warmth on her pussy.

Debbie and Jim went for a swim. While they were in the water, Ann moved over to talk to Fred.

"Does it bother you that your husband is swimming with my wife?", Fred asked.

"Welllll, um, no. Actually I think he is mesmerized by her breasts. Does it bother you that he is looks at her?"

Fred smiled, "I'm happy that he is showing her some attention.

It's good for her to know that a young man finds her attractive.

Not everyone likes big."

"You think so? Damn, I'm fascinated by your... oh no, I didn't mean..."

"That's ok. I'm flattered. Some women find that I'm too big for them and some women just don't like big cocks. Luckily, most women do. I get the feeling that you've never played with a large size."

"Actually Jim is the only man that I've ever had. I used to think he was really big but you're twice as long. I don't think I'd know what to do with it. It looks like it's heavy."

"After seeing you last night, Ann, I have no doubt that you would have no trouble with any cock, big or small. Go ahead and satisfy your curiosity, you can feel it if you want. Debbie won't care and I need all the attention I can get." Fred laughed and shifted closer to Ann.

Ann leaned forward and placed her hand on Fred's large tube.

Instinctively, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. The big cock was not yet hard, so she could squeeze it and feel it compress slightly. She lifted the cock from his stomach and it was heavy. She stroked it back pulling the skin down, she watched closely as the big head emerged from beneath the layer of skin.

She felt the heavy cock getting hard. She slid her hand down to the base. There was no pubic hair to feel, just smooth skin. Ann found this very erotic. Fred spread his legs, Ann moved her hand softly onto his balls.

She reached under his balls and let them fill her hand. His balls were heavy too. She massaged the sack and felt the balls sliding around inside, big balls to go with a big cock. She wrapped her hand around one ball and it filled her hand. She looked at the massive shaft hovering a few inches above Fred's abdomen. The big shaft was just too large to spring straight up the way Jim's did.

It just swayed back and forth slightly, fighting gravity.

Ann felt a warm hand on her breast.

"May I?" said Fred.

"ummm hmm." Ann replied, worried that once he started playing with her tits she wouldn't be able to control herself. She was certain that neither Jim nor Debbie would mind if she played with Fred. Yet she just didn't feel comfortable with the idea of having sex in their presence.

Fred enjoyed the feel of the hard nipples hanging above him. The small young tits were solid and warm. Ann's nipples and areola were a beautiful pink. When hard her nipples were at least a quarter inch long or more. He had noticed that even when she was relaxed, her nipples protruded beautifully from her small tits.

Now as he rolled the hard nipples between his fingers, the color became more intense. The pink turned a darker shade and became more red. Fred pulled a nipple and it stretched. He waited for Ann to yell, but she seemed to enjoy having her nipple stretched.

He pulled a little more, amazed at how far she would allow him to stretch her.

Ann was getting intensely hot. She always loved having her tits fondled. Her face was inches from the massive head of the long cock. She took a finger and traced the blue veins in the shaft.

She stuck out her tongue and felt the veins with her tongue. She licked the shaft starting at the base and working her way to the head. She raised the long cock straight up and looked down into the big pee hole. Her tongue descended and licked around the head and into the hole. Ann then licked the large flaring crown. When she stuck her tongue in the grove between the head and the shaft, Fred groaned and his cock jerked in her hand.

Ann heard the voices of Jim and Debbie amid the splashing of water. They were coming back from their swim. Suddenly feeling self conscious Ann sat up again. Debbie grabbed a towel and began drying Jim. Ann watched as Debbie worked the towel over her husband's body. As Debbie worked, her tits rubbed against Jim. He could feel the massive melons pressing against him and rubbing up and down his body.

Jim's cock got hard as Debbie began drying his thighs. Debbie enjoyed feeling the young hard body. She saw the young mans cock rise as she slid the towel between his legs. She moved the towel up and carefully dried his balls and cock. Debbie gave the appearance of not paying much attention to the stiff dick and firm balls. In fact she examined it very carefully and had to resist the urge to suck it into her mouth. It was enough now to just torment him with her tits. She had learned that most men had fantasies about meeting a woman with tits like hers.

Jim was obviously one of those men.

The day was coming to a close. The foursome decided to again have dinner in the motorhome. As they walked back to the camp, Ann told Jim that she had played with Fred's cock, that she felt guilty about it. Jim swallowed hard and told her not to worry, it was ok with him.

After showering and eating, the four sat in the living room area.

They wore the short robes that Fred and Debbie had supplied.

Tonight Debbie had sat on the couch next to Jim, this left Ann to sit next to Fred. The music was playing in the background and they drank wine and talked. Ann noticed a massage book on the bookshelf. Debbie said that she and Fred had taken a massage class a couple of years ago. Debbie suggested that Ann have Fred give her a massage. Fred began rubbing Ann's neck and shoulders.

Fred and Ann moved to the bedroom. Ann removed her robe and lay face down on the bed. Fred got some oil from a drawer and began working on Ann's shoulders and arms. He worked down her back and massaged her ass then her legs. Ann rolled over onto her back and Fred began at her shoulders. As he worked on her shoulders, Ann looked at his big cock hanging next to her. She extended her arm and let the heavy shaft drag against it as Fred worked. Fred felt his cock brushing against Ann's arm. Fred moved so his shaft was inches from Ann's face. Ann reached up and took the big cock in her hand, she held it close and examined it as she pulled the foreskin back.

She began licking the head and pushing her tongue into the hole.

With both hands wrapped around the heavy shaft, she put the head into her mouth. She sucked it and licked it, squeezed it as hard as she could. Her lips locked over the high crown of the head.

Fred pinched her tits, pulled her nipples up, rolling them between his finger and thumb. She had the biggest, hardest nipples he had felt in a long time.

Ann removed the massive hard head from her mouth.

"Rub your cock on my tits."

Fred moved his cock to her tits and began rubbing the head over the pretty little tits. Ann watched as the cock rolled over her mounds and pushed against her big nipples. Her pussy was getting hot and wet. Ann placed her hands on her tits, squeezing them, pushing them up to meet the glorious cock. With one hand she guided the dark red head of the shaft to one of her nipples that she held in her other hand. She pressed the big nipple into the hole of his cock, rubbing the two together. Letting her nipple fuck this massive prick. If her nipples hadn't been so large, she could have entered the big piss hole.

Fred straddled Ann with his cock now between her tits. Ann pushed her tits together on either side of his hard shaft. Her nipples rolled inward and rubbed along the shaft as Fred worked it back and forth. The big cock was long enough to allow Ann to open her mouth and take the head in while her hard nipples rubbed against the meaty stick. Ann couldn't believe how big this marvelous tool was. Her tongue licked the tip of the cock as she sucked the head.

Fred reached down and ran his fingers through the mass of pussy hair. He pressed his palm against the firm mons, his middle finger extended to the top of her slit. Fred rubbed the mons with a firm circular motion as his finger searched for Ann's clit. Ann was moving her hips slightly as she sucked his cock. Ann's nipples responded to the friction of the veined shaft rubbing against them. Fred's hand moved down and his finger felt the wet slit. Ann was hot and very wet, the finger slipped easily into her cunt. When Ann felt the finger enter her she pushed up to meet it. Fred's finger dove deep into the soft tight pussy.

Ann stopped pressing her tits against the hard shaft. She grabbed the cock with both hands and began pumping it back and forth. The head was still locked in her mouth, her tongue still licking the end of the big stick. She could feel the skin of the cock sliding back and forth over the ripples of veins beneath. Pulling the cock out of her mouth, Ann paused to look again at the red head of the shaft. She thought that her lusty sucking may have had made the head even redder, or perhaps it was simply the glistening shine of her saliva all over the head.

Ann rubbed the cock against her tits. She worked her pussy against the finger that pleasured her wet hole. Fred leaned back forcing his finger deeper into Ann. He rubbed his thumb against her clit. He brought his index finger into position and worked it into the tight pussy. Ann felt the additional finger in her cunt.

She twisted to accommodate the new entrant. Her pussy expanded to the two fingers as they worked in and out.

"Oh shit, rub my clit! God, I love this big cock. My pussy's burnin'. Eat me, I want you to suck my cunt."

Fred moved down and buried his face into Ann's hot cunt. Ann spread her legs wide and pulled her pussy lips apart. Fred's mouth was filled with warm soft cunt, silky black hair, salty pungent cunt juice. He licked the length of the slit, then sucked the hole. He moved his tongue to her clit rolled it around. He rubbed his teeth against the hard clit sending spasms through Ann. He returned to her pink hole and lapped at it like a dog. He dug his tongue deeply into her pussy and frenched it furiously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.