Camping Discovery
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An inexperienced young couple encounter an older couple while on a camping trip. The curiosity of the young couple is soon satisfied by the experienced older couple

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sunday morning the sun rose in a cloudless sky but Jim and Ann missed that. They slept late, dreaming erotic dreams of sex on a beach. It was almost noon by the time they had eaten breakfast and cleaned up.

There was no sign of their neighbors. They decide to pack a few snacks and go for a hike and then return to the beach later in the afternoon. Hopefully their special place would be empty.

Ann and Jim hiked off to a mountain look-out about an hour away.

The campground owner had told them it would afford them some magnificent views. When they returned around two in the afternoon, they noticed only a few people on the beach. They had a quick lunch and put on swim suits then set off to get some sun.

They walked down the path they had found yesterday. As they neared the secluded beach, Jim thought he saw someone stand and look at them. He stared ahead but saw nothing more and assumed (and hoped) that it was just his imagination.

A few minutes later they rounded a big boulder and stepped onto the beach only to be shocked at the sight of a couple lying on a blanket. As they blurted out their "excuse me, we thought no one would be here", Jim realized that the couple was Fred and Debbie.

Not only was it Fred and Debbie, but they were laying buck naked on their stomachs nonchalantly reading. Ann was flustered and quickly said to Jim, "C'mon, we'll go back to the other beach."

Fred and Debbie didn't look disturbed at all. Fred spoke immediately.

"Hi neighbor, looks like you caught the old folks skinny dipping like kids. Don't run off, we can put on our robes if naked bodies offend you. I'm afraid if you go to the other end of the beach, you'll be sitting in the shade in a few minutes."

Jim turned to Ann. "Annie, these are the folks in the motor home next to us. That's Fred and this is Debbie."

Ann nodded hello. "Jim told me what a beautiful motorhome you have."

Jim followed with "I think we should leave, I don't want to intrude on your privacy."

"Well suit yourself" said Fred, "but we really would enjoy the company and there is plenty of room for another couple. We don't mind covering up... don't feel as if you're intruding."

Fred was right, there was enough room. For some reason they had placed their blanket off to the side of the small beach. This left enough room for Ann and Jim. It was also true that the other beach would soon be in shade. Jim and Ann looked at each other and each nodded in agreement.

"Ok, if we won't be bothering you, we'll opt for the sun." laughed Ann. "Don't worry, we're not offended by naked bodies as long as you won't be offended by swimsuits."

They all laughed. There was just enough room for Jim and Ann's blanket. Ann chose to lay on the far edge of the blanket. This placed Jim next to Debbie. Jim and Debbie began talking and Fred occasionally joined in but Ann was quiet. The sun and sand were surprisingly warm.

Shortly Debbie sat up and retrieved some sunscreen from her bag.

Jim's eyes widened as Debbie's big breasts were revealed to him.

They were easily larger than grapefruits. They hung down somewhat but were definitely not saggy. She had the biggest areola that Jim had ever seen. Big chocolate brown circles that were as large as the palm of his hand with very flat nipples in the center. She got up on her knees and spread sunscreen on her thighs, Jim quickly glanced at her pussy. Debbie was shaved! Jim rolled over on his stomach as his cock bounced to attention. Debbie smiled at him without speaking, then rubbed some sunscreen around her bare pussy. Jim tried not to stare but she was so sensual. The sunscreen worked its way up her round belly and then she rubbed sunscreen over her ample breasts. As she did, Debbie noticed that Ann was also looking at her.

Debbie grinned at Jim. "Don't feel self conscious, Jim. After all these years of carrying this package around, I'm used to people staring at my bosom. And yes they are real, no silicon. When I was your age I hated having big boobs, but Fred finally convinced me to enjoy my contribution to variety."

Ann looked up. "That's funny, because I'd give anything to have half of what you have. I always feel like Jim wishes I had more on top."

"That's the way we are Ann," Debbie replied. "We all want something different. I look at you and think that you have the body I'd die for. I know my Fred would think your breasts are the sexiest things around. Basically, I think we just want variety... And maybe we should get it."

"Amen" said Fred.

Ann and Debbie continued talking and Ann realized that she really liked this woman. Fred then rolled over and joined into the conversation. That's when Ann saw it. Fred's cock was the equal of Debbie's huge breasts. She was sure that it was as large as her dildo. As Ann talked to the couple her eyes were drawn to the big cock. It was soft and just flopped over on Fred's pelvis.

If he had on pants, his cock would have reached the pocket easily she thought. And it wasn't circumcised. This fact made the cock look like a big sausage that came to point at the end. The end of his cock was the shape of an erect nipple. Fred moved and his cock rolled up so that it lay on his stomach. It touched his belly button. Now Ann could see his balls, they were massive just like his cock. She also noticed that he too had shaved his pubic hair.

Then Debbie looked at Fred and told him he was getting a bit red.

She began to apply some sunscreen to him. Ann and Jim both watched in fascination as Debbie rubbed sunscreen into Fred's chest and work her way down his stomach. Her hand brushed against his cock and then pushed it aside. Debbie briefly rubbed sunscreen on the huge member. Debbie lifted the big cock and let it drop back onto Fred's stomach. Ann could see that it must be very heavy. She was intrigued. Jim and Ann rolled over onto their stomachs, trying to look like they were not really watching.

Debbie smiled and asked Jim if he wanted some sunscreen while she was at it. Without actually waiting for his answer she rubbed the lotion into his shoulders and back. Then she rubbed the sunscreen on his legs and thighs. Jim had visions of her hand slipping up his thigh and under his shorts to find his hard cock. It was driving him crazy. Debbie appeared oblivious to what she was doing, yet Jim was sure that she was purposely teasing him.

Debbie then told Ann that she might as well get some too. Ann said ok and Debbie crawled over Jim and began rubbing sunscreen onto Ann's legs. As Debbie worked the lotion into Ann's thighs, Ann thought how much it felt like she was getting a massage.

Debbie moved to Ann's back and started to apply the lotion. Ann reached back and undid her top so Debbie could rub the length of her back. As Debbie worked on Ann, Jim could feel her big tits hanging down and rubbing across his back.

Ann didn't re-tie her top after Debbie finished. The two couples continued chatting. Fred and Debbie were now sitting up facing Ann and Jim. Debbie was sitting in front of Fred and he was massaging her shoulders and neck as they talked. Ann sat up and her top swung free from her neck. She had forgotten that it was loose and now it hung from her neck slowly swinging back and forth, alternately hiding then revealing her breasts. There was no break in Fred and Debbie's conversation, no change in there motion, but Ann was positive that they had taken note of her breasts. She had never exposed herself in this way before. Now here she was talking to a naked couple, getting aroused by the sight of a strangers huge cock, fascinated by a strange woman's large breasts, feeling excited that they wanted to see her small breasts. She removed the top from her neck and dropped it.

Jim saw her out of the corner of his eye. He rolled over onto his back and looked at Ann as she dropped her top. He looked back at Fred and Debbie sitting casually as Fred rubbed Debbie. His hands never dropped to Debbie's tits but as he pulled on the skin below her shoulders, Jim could see the great breasts rise and fall.

Jim's cock was hard as a rock at all of this. He looked down at himself and his cock was clearly outlined as it pressed to be free from his trunks. Ann looked down at Jim's cock bulging in his trunks. She was tempted to reach over and release it. She was feeling really horny, her nipples were hard, her pussy was getting wet. Ann couldn't believe how erotic she was feeling this weekend.

The sun was getting low and shade was overtaking the small beach.

The couples gathered their belongings and walked back to the camp. Debbie asked Jim and Ann if they would like to join them for dinner. Jim said yes immediately but Ann hesitated. She was so horny that she couldn't wait to get Jim back to the camper.

Jim said that maybe the next night and they would see them tomorrow. Fred then asked if they wanted to join them in the morning for a trip to a local ghost town. They agreed to that and separated.

Fred and Debbie showered as soon as they were back in their motorhome, then sat down in the living room with a drink. They were naked, Debbie snuggled into Fred as he idly rubbed her tit.

They looked out the window at the VW camper next door and chuckled. The van was rocking noticeably and Fred chided Debbie.

"Mama, I think those big tits of yours have got that boy all worked up. I don't know how he resisted rolling over and biting them when you were dragging them across his back."

"Well, don't give me all the credit. I noticed that Ann couldn't take her eyes off that cock of yours. I wonder if she'll be able to resist it if I show it to her hard"

"Okay, we'll both take the blame. I hope that we didn't scare them. I don't think they've done any experimenting."

"I don't think so either. But he definitely wants to get a little. I thought he'd cum in his shorts last night when I patted his hard-on. I sense that she's got some hang-ups about sex.

She's horny but I think she's afraid of it or something."

"Um hmm, sort of like you ten years ago."

"OK OK, so your were right. Don't rub it in. Better yet, do rub it in. Rub it in deep."

Debbie swung around and began rubbing her tits against Fred's face. Fred buried his face between the substantial jugs and Debbie rubbed her tits up and down on his cheeks. Fred grasped one large melon in his two hands and began squeezing and fondling it. He pulled it to his mouth and started sucking on the nipple.

Debbie's nipple rose up in a small bump in response to the sucking. Fred opened his mouth wide and sucked the great brown areola into his mouth. As he maintained a sucking pressure on the tit, his tongue lashed the nipple.

Debbie pinched her other nipple and brought it to a hard state.

Debbie moaned as she listened to the loud sucking noise as Fred worked over her tit. She pulled his head into her and rubbed the free tit against his face as his tongue danced on her nipple.

Fred pulled back to admire the magnificent breasts. The tit that he had been sucking on was wet and shiny with his saliva. The areola was slightly darker brown from the sucking. Debbie knew that Fred loved tits and she was always happy that her big tits were such a delight to him.

"Ohhh daddy, you sure know how to suck a girls tits. Are you imagining that they are small and have pink nipples? I felt your cock stirring when you saw those young gems."

"Yeah, I would like to taste those. But just so I can appreciate all you have to offer. Of course she does have nice nipples. Did you see them standing up for us?"

"Of course I saw them. I wouldn't mind sucking on them for awhile myself. Once she got rid of her top, I thought she might go all the way and get rid of the bottom too. I know my daddy likes to see a sweet young cunt. I bet she's got a bush that won't quit.

"She does have beautiful long black hair. I wonder if her bush is silky like that or a bramble. Maybe if we become friends with them, you can teach her how to shave her pussy. I bet with a shaved pussy, she'd look like a teenager."

"Now you're getting nasty. An old man like you talking about teenage pussy. Shame on you. Why don't you get down and see if you still know what to do with a shaved pussy."

Debbie rolled onto her back on the couch and spread her legs showing Fred the clean pussy that he liked so much. She spread the lips of her slit and exposed the clit. Fred put his finger in his mouth and slowly drew it out. A string of saliva stretched from his lips to his finger then broke. He gently slipped the finger into the waiting cunt and began working it in and out. As he slowly finger fucked Debbie, he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Debbie reached down with both hands and spread her pussy wide open.

"Come on daddy, you've go to give me more. Get me ready for that big cock of yours."

Fred pulled his finger out of her hot cunt and licked her pussy juice from the finger. Then he put two fingers into his mouth and soaked them with his saliva. Debbie rubbed her clit as she watched him lick his finger and then wet the two of them. Fred returned his hand to her cunt and slid both fingers into her.

Debbie felt her pussy spread to accept the two fingers. She felt the fingers slid in and out. Fred wiggled his fingers when they were deep inside her hole, his thumb rubbing her hard clit.

Fred extended his other hand to Debbie's tits. He rubbed them as he stroked her pussy. Her nipples were hard and her tits were warm. Debbie grabbed one tit and brought it up to her lips and began sucking on the nipple. Her pussy juices were flowing and she was drifting into ecstacy. Her clit was responding to the thumb rubbing against it.

Fred slipped his hand back out. This time he moved his fingers to Debbie's mouth. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

She licked Fred's fuck fingers then sucked them into her mouth.

The taste of her pussy was good and Debbie sucked the fingers like a cock. Then Fred put three fingers into her mouth and Debbie wet them with her spit.

The three wet fingers now slid easily into Debbie's waiting pussy. She put her hand on Fred's hand and helped him finger fuck her. The three fingers pushed the opening of her pussy wider and she enjoyed the pressure. Fred started fingering her more rapidly. Debbie was getting hotter and started moaning. She pulled at Fred and he moved to her side. She could now grab his giant cock.

She took his semi-rigid cock in hand and looked at it. She loved pulling the foreskin back and watching the head appear. She slid the foreskin back and forth and rubbed her thumb over the flare of the head. She felt the blood rushing into the big shaft, it got harder in her hand. Soon it was firm and hard. She pulled the big shaft to her lips and kissed the end. She ran her tongue around the end his cock and licked the hole. She pulled the foreskin forward and pushed her tongue into the opening. She sucked the foreskin around her tongue and licked the covered head of his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.