Preview

Amanda's Sudan Holiday

by Angelgirl

Copyright© 2002 by Angelgirl

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Drunk/Drugged, True Story, BDSM, Sadistic, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Interracial, Black Male, Food, Enema, Cream Pie, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: After opening a letter from her Daddy just after his death; Mandi decides to find out for herself if the terrible things he said in it were true. He has told her she was used for sex by two of his friends when she was five years old. Mandi knows the brothers and decides to pay them a visit. It becomes a holiday she will never forget.

[Book7]

Introduction:

If you have already read "Amanda's Letter from Daddy" you probably don't need to read this introduction. But if you haven't you will need to know these few facts. This story begins after the death of my Daddy. It was at his funeral that I first met two of his lifelong friends. They were twin brothers from the Sudan and were Princes. They were amongst the richest men in the world. They told me they had been at my Daddies fishing cabin seventeen years earlier when I had my accident. I was five years old at the time and to this day I have total amnesia of everything that happened. The brothers treated me as if I were their own daughter. They were so kind and helpful with his funeral. They even asked if I would consider visiting them at their Palace in the Sudan. After they left I never would have thought about them again if it weren't for my Daddies letter. I opened it two weeks after the funeral as I had promised him I would. It was kind of a confession I guess. In it he said that I deserved to know the truth about what really happened that day seventeen years ago. It was a story of child abuse beyond description. In it he said that he had given me to the brothers for their sexual pleasures. He blamed Abdul and Abid for everything that had happened to me. I couldn't believe that the two wonderful men I met at his funeral could be the persons he described. I believed that it must have been the ramblings of an old man with dementia. But I needed to know for sure; I needed to prove it to myself. That was why I contacted the brothers and informed them I would love to visit them. I had to know those terrible things my father had written were not true.

[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.