Preview

Fuad's Hareem

by Frenchy the Third

Copyright© 2002 by Frenchy the Third

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Fiction, BDSM, MaleDom, Torture, Snuff, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Violent,

BDSM Sex Story: What if all that Iraqi oil money was spent on creating a really fancy bunker for the Republican Guards. What if the pervert from the Female POW series showed up in this bunker? What if white slavery were involved? A clueless geek and some less than willing sex slaves eventually do in a conniving General

This is the usual disclaimer. If you are not of legal age to read this, whereever you are, then don't! If you object to graphic descriptions of violence or sexual (or both) activities, then don't read this. The author claims copyright on this document. It may be posted in other groups or copied for inclusion in archives, etc., but may not be used for commercial purposes in any way! If you do repost this or copy it off somewhere, please keep this notice of copyright attached.

Fair Warning: If you have a weak stomach and really don't want to read the torture and snuff stuff, just skip Chapter 3. The rest of the story has much less graphic violence, after that.

I apologize that this should have been a much longer story, but I ran out of willingness to keep going "back into the bunker" to finish it. It was some sort of a mental escape from what had become a rather depressing story, in some parts at least. I got the general idea of the story from the 'FEMALE POW' stories that the group enjoyed a while back and when I got the idea to move a sadistic pervert from the Balkans to a bunker in the Mid-East, I had to try writing it. I guess the real Republican Guard bunkers are nothing to write home about, but I figured "why not guess what they could be like if all that oil money was spent on creating a really fancy secret bunker?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.