Lotus Blossom

by Cherokee Maiden of the Dawn

Copyright© 2002 by Cherokee Maiden of the Dawn

Erotica Sex Story: An American in Hong Kong learns the pleasure an Asian 'lotus blossom' can give him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

"Well, what do you think of my offer, hmm?"

Captain James Matheson swirled his brandy around in his glass. The offer was indeed tempting. Here he was, in Hong Kong for a few days, and the offer of a 'lotus blossom' was just what he needed. Sex. No strings attached.

He smiled devilishly at his companion, Choi Ho-San. Ho-San owned a brothel and had many beautiful women at his disposal.

"I'd like to take you up on that offer," he replied in answer to Ho-San's question.

Ho-San grinned broadly. "I have just the girl for you. She is new to my employ, and at the age of seventeen, she is hardly more than a child."

James's cock swelled at the thought.

"Her name is Mei-Lian. She is very beautiful - in fact, she is more than beautiful. I think you will enjoy her company."

"She is a virgin?"

"No, she is not. She's a very horny slut."

James's cock was now fully erect and raging for release into a cunt.

Ho-San smiled at the lump in James's pants. The Chinese man reached out to rub it through the trousers. James gasped in surprise.

Ho-San chuckled and removed his hand. "We are sexually free here in Hong Kong, Cap-tain. Go to your hotel room and wait. Mei-Lian will arrive shortly, as soon as she is freshened up. You will not regret it."

An hour and a half later, James was relaxed on his bed in his blue pajamas and matching dressing gown. He stared at the lit end of his cigar and took a long puff on it.

There was a knock on the door. He sprang from the bed to open it.

A very petite young Chinese girl stood there. She was dressed in a richly embroidered blue silk robe. Her long, lustrous blue-black hair was held off her face with combs made of white jade. Jade and carved wooden beads were looped around her neck, and jade bangles encircled her wrists. Her dark brown eyes assessed him carefully, and a smile curved her cherry-red lips.

"You are Captain James Matheson?" she inquired in a sweet, melodious, yet husky voice.

"Yes. And you are Mei-Lian."

She nodded her head, and James stepped back to allow her in.

She glanced around the room, and smiled at James.

"Shall we get started?" she said. "I'm very horny."

James was horny, too.

"Of course, honey. Whenever you're ready."

Mei-Lian untied the strings holding her robe together, shrugged, and it fell to the floor. She was completely naked underneath. Her milky-white skin was smooth and perfect, and her figure was lithe and toned. She was, indeed, the perfect image of a 'lotus blossom.'

She watched James as she dipped her fingers into her oozing slit, coating them with warm cream. Then she licked them slowly, seductively.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.