Artist's Sister

by Angel

Copyright© 2002 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A teen artist asks his older sister to pose for him and the drapes get drawn. They admire each other and he discovers sex and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Being 16 sucks, and being a sensitive artist sucked badly. It was summer, and school was out. My sister Joanne or Jo as I called her was getting ready for College in the Fall and working at Hal's burger palace for the summer. I attended summer school to pick up a couple of art courses and to stay busy.

I was home when Jo came in from the burger palace, and she smelled like hamburgers. Our parents were out for a day of golf and Dinner at the Country Club. I was in the den drawing and thinking about pizza or Chinese food for dinner. She came and watched me as I drew; she was drying her hair.

"Nudes, you’re drawing nudes and using playboy photo's as a model. Why don't you get a model?" Jo said as she laughed.

"I can't afford a model unless you're offering Jo!"

"Ok but it is our secret and no showing the picture to all your creepy friends."

She went into her room and called out, "Do you want me topless or nude?"

Joanne was kidding me again, and she was a joker so I answered, "Nude please."

I had thought about Jo for the past four years in a sexual way. She was a great sister, but she was so hot. Slim, dark haired with the face of a model and a killer smile. If Jo ever found out about how I thought about her I'd die. I must be the only brother on planet earth that dreamed about his sister, and I never shared that fact. I had seen Jo topless last year when she forgot to close the bathroom door all the way and I had walked by and seen heaven. She was combing her hair nude and I saw her tits and her legs and beaver.

I was thinking what a mircle it would be if she posed nude when Jo walked in as naked as the day she was born, and I dropped my pencil and paper. She smiled and said, "do I have that effect on you?"

Jo went and laid on the couch in the den and offered, "This is our secret and no telling, understand"!

I nodded my head in agreement. I pretended to get ready as I stared at her long legs and round breasts tipped with red nipples. Between Jo's legs was a small amount of hair. I thought, "My sister has a pretty pussy."

I drew, and we talked. "This is nice of you to pose for me." I hummed as I worked. After an hour Jo stood and came to look over my shoulder at what I had drawn.

"Oh God you made me so pretty" and she hugged me from behind as I sat and I felt her bare tits touching my t-shirt. I stood and blushed.

She asked, "you've never seen a girl naked before?"

I lowered my head.

"You've never done it have you?" And I did not answer.

"Will you pose again for me Jo?" I asked.

Jo came forward and put her arms around my neck and held me; my arms seemed to have a will of their own and encircled her waist. I felt my sister pressing into me and her groin touching me and the sweet pressure of her tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.