Amanda's Letter From Daddy

by Angelgirl

Copyright© 2002 by Angelgirl

Incest Sex Story: Five year old Amanda is in the wrong place at the wrong time and becomes a liability to her father. He decides to solve his problem in a very entertaining way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Rape   True Story   Incest   Father   BDSM   First   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence   .

[Book 6]

After pleading with my Daddy for almost fifteen years he has finally agreed to tell me what happened that weekend just before my fifth birthday. All that I can remember of it is some of the aftermath. I have no memory of anything before I was five years old. I was told that I had fallen from my Daddies canoe while we were out fishing. I was broken up really bad from the rapids in the river. I remember being in the hospital for a long time. For different reasons I have always felt what I was told wasn't the truth. I knew there was something wrong between my Daddy and me. From my earliest memories he treated me like I didn't exist. It wasn't until I was abducted and raped by Billy and his father that my Daddy changed. He became so loving, but that's another story.

He was told a few years ago that he had a tumour in his brain. He only had a few months to live. That was when he said he would tell me what happened that weekend, but there would be conditions. He said he would write me a letter explaining everything. He made me agree that I would not read it until after his death. He also made me promise that I would post his letter to this site. My Daddy knew of the stories I had written and posted here; he had read them all. He said that it was only fair for my friends to know the truth also. I agree to his terms.

My Daddy died two months ago. I am writing this introduction in advance of reading his letter. I don't want to feel influenced by it. I may make a comment at the end. I hope it doesn't bore you to death. I'm sure it was just some little mistake he made that he felt guilty about all his life.

Anyway, here it is.


When Barbara told me that she was pregnant I felt like the world had been pulled out from under me. I was twenty-six years old and she was seventeen. The last thing I wanted was to be saddled with a fucking cunt and her kid. I was just starting to make money on the stock market. I had invested in a new product called, software. It was going right off the charts. I was making more money than I had ever dreamt of. Barbara was a beautiful cunt that would do anything I asked her. A guy couldn't want for a better piece of twat than her, but the last thing I wanted was for her to have a hold on me. I tried to talk the bitch into having an abortion but she wouldn't have any part of it. I decided the only way to resolve this problem was to have the cunt rubbed out. Fate stepped in just before I finalized a contract. Mandi has always said that fate somehow looks after her. This must have been the first time; the little slut wasn't even born yet. My financial adviser told me that I would never be accepted in the big money circles unless I was married. I had to show respectability. I decided that I couldn't do much better than Barbara. If I married her quickly no one would know that she was already pregnant. Barbara liked money as much as I did; she jumped at the opportunity to marry me. It was just like her not to give me a son; now I had two cunts to deal with. I didn't see much of Barbara or her brat over the next four years. I was too busy making money. Barbara was content with the arrangement; she had a beautiful home and more servants than the Queen of England. The only time we were together was when it was necessary to put on a good face. I must admit that she was an important factor in my success. If she knew I was having trouble closing a deal with a client she would play up to him. I don't think any man could resist her charms. After he had fucked her brains out she would tell him how jealous I was. It would usually be enough to swing the deal. Barbara had several nannies to help her with Mandi. I paid such little attention to the brat that I wasn't to sure what her name was. Then one sunny day in June things changed. I was tinkering in my shop behind the house when I heard a loud crash against the door. When I opened it I saw Mandi sprawled on the ground bawling like a baby.

"What are you doing?" I said in a harsh tone.

The little brat had fallen off her bicycle. I looked around for one of the servants but there was no one around. I yelled at her to shut up, but that only made things worse. She was lying on her back with her hands between her legs. She was wearing a light pink summer dress and I could see she no longer wore diapers. She had a very hot looking pair of pink panties on. As I looked between her legs memories of a girl I had in India a few months earlier flashed in my mind. The Arab I had purchasers her from told me she was six years old. I had been very careful to stay away from young pussy in the U.S.A. The last thing I needed was a rape charge. When I wanted young cunt there were lots of countries I could get one from without any problems.

"Why are you holding yourself? Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I asked as I tried to clear my head of the thoughts I was having.

She said that she hurt herself as I bent down and picked her up into my arms. I was having feelings I had never experienced with her before. I could feel the warmth and softness of her young body as my cock began to twitch. I didn't like the idea of getting sexually aroused by my own daughter. I laid her down on my bench and told her to let me look at her injury. I watched in amazement as she removed her panties and lay back onto the bench spreading her legs apart. I was shocked. My first thoughts were; "Who has been fucking around with this little cunt." I was sure that her actions were sexual. As I drew closer she began pointing between her legs. I saw a small cut on the soft folds of skin that formed the outer lips of her sweet young twat. She was just a little girl showing her Daddy her injury. My attention quickly moved from the small scratch to the beautiful virgin cunt lying before me. I could feel my cock pulsing as it filled with blood. I looked down at the trusting little creature waiting for me to treat her wound. I began to massage her little crack. The lips seemed to be swelling to my touch. Then fear of being caught filled my mind.

"I have every right to tend to her injuries," I reassured myself.

I slowly spread the small lips apart. There wasn't much wetness; she was very dry. I began to rub my fingers over the small scratch and she smiled up at me.

"Does that feel good?" I asked her.

"Yes Daddy," she answered.

I realized that this little twat thought of me only as her Daddy, I could do no wrong in her eyes.

"I'm going to have to put a little antiseptic on it," I told her. "It may hurt a little".

I was past the point of no return, I couldn't control myself. The soft young pussy staring up at me was begging for my attention. I had never seen anything more inviting in my life. There was a five pound bucket of grease sitting on my bench. I stuck my fingers into it and began rubbing it between her legs. I couldn't believe how big her cunt seemed. It looked almost fully developed. I chuckled at the thought of a four-year-old with a woman's cunt. It had well formed lips and was bright red inside. The only thing lacking was the hair, but I had seen many shaved cunt before. My fingers were covered in grease as I started to spread her lips apart. I could see the opening to her vagina as I pushed the tip of my finger inside. It felt wonderfully tight. I thrust my finger into her hot little cunt till I could feel the opening to her uterus. The sounds of her sobbing made me realize that I hadn't paid any attention to how she was receiving what I was doing. I looked up to see tears pouring down her cheeks. There was a small trickle of blood coming out around my finger. The reality of what I was doing began to overwhelm me.

"I can't believe what I am doing," I thought in terror. "This is my four-year-old daughter lying on my bench. I am finger fucking my own daughter."

There was no way that I was going to be able to explain why I had just shoved my finger into her little cunt. If Mandi told anyone what I had done I would be on my way to jail. I pulled my finger out of her bleeding hole. My mind was frantically trying to find a solution to my dilemma. I decided that the only thing I could do was kill her. I would need to make it look like an accident. I thought of drowning her in the pool, but I was sure I would be seen. I decided to tie her to her bike and run over her with my truck. I would untie her after and claim it was an accident. Thoughts were flashing through my mind so quickly I could hardly comprehend them. A thought came to me that if I was going to kill her I might as well finish what I had started. She was still lying on the bench with a few drops of blood between her legs.

"I might as well get some use out of that cunt before I run her over," I chuckled to myself.

Just as I was releasing my throbbing cock from my pants my mind began to visualize the future. I could see Barbara screaming in horror when she saw her daughter's mangled body under the wheels of my truck. I could see the police and the coroner taking the body away. I pushed my cock back into my pants. I looked down at Mandi as fear and panic were raging in me. I realized that I couldn't kill her. I had shoved my finger into her cunt. If I hadn't bust her hymen I certainly had made it bleed and her cunt was full of grease. The same grease I greased all my bearings with. I saw the coroner doing an autopsy on her body. When he found her ripped bloody cunt full of grease they would all look to me. I would be sitting in the electric chair. I couldn't kill her, at least not now. Not under these circumstances. I had to somehow convince her not to tell anyone what I had done to her. I never felt so venerable in my life. I hated it. I took some rags and cleaned as much of the grease and blood as I could from between her legs. I told Mandi to put her panties back on. In my panic a thought came to me. I looked over at Mandi's bike. The handlebars were bent. It looked much worse than it was.

"Your mother is going to take away your bicycle for sure after this," I said as I watched Mandi begin to cry. "Maybe I can fix it for you."

"Please Daddy, Please fix it so Mummy doesn't find out," she began to beg.

"Do you know how to keep a secret?" I asked her. "If I fix your bike so that your mother doesn't find out we will be in a lot of trouble if she does find out later."

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, I won't tell anyone. I promise," she begged even more.

"You can't tell anyone that you hurt yourself either. You can't tell anyone that I fixed your Boo Boo for you," I said forcefully.

"I won't, I promise Daddy," she said happily.

"Okay Honey, I'll fix your bike, but this has to be our secret," I repeated.

It took me just a few moments to fix the bike. I watched as Mandi rode off towards the house. I spent the rest of the afternoon sweating bullets wondering if the police would arrive at any moment. I didn't even go into the house for supper. I couldn't handle the thought of sitting across from her at the dinner table. I could imagine her blurting out in front of everyone what I had done. It was late evening when I finally went into the house. I sat down in my den and poured myself a stiff Scotch.

"I see that you have finally decided to come in," I heard Barbara's voice saying. "I was just about to come out to see you. What were you and Mandi up to this afternoon?"

I could feel the beads of sweat forming on my forehead, my goose was cooked I was sure.

"What ever it was you have certainly made an impression on her. I'm really happy to see that you are finally starting to take an interest in your daughter. She won't let the maid help her with her bath tonight; she wants you to help her. Just what was it you and her did this afternoon?"

"Oh, we just spent the afternoon tinkering in the garage," I said casually. "We talked a little, you know, Father Daughter stuff. Kind of got to know each other a little better."

As I walked up the stairs towards Mandi's bedroom a feeling of hate was filling my senses. I felt like a slave to my own daughter. I couldn't let her get mad at me; I would have to cater to her every whim. I could hear her splashing in her tub as I walked through the door of her bedroom. I sat on the edge of her bed and called out to her that I was there.

"Please come here and help me Daddy," I heard her call back to me.

As I walked into her bathroom she was floating on top of the water in her large Jacuzzi tub. I couldn't stop myself from looking at the puffy slit between her legs. She was making waves by opening and closing her legs. Each time she opened them I could see her glistening cunt opening up to me. When I looked up into her eyes I realized that she had been watching me staring at her cunt the entire time. It almost seemed like she understood.

"Daddy, you have to look at my sore. I can't tell mummy, so you have to make sure it's all right." She said laughingly.

I knew I was making a big mistake but I couldn't stop myself from taking the opportunity to touch her beautiful twat again. Mandi got out of the tub and sat on its edge. I spread the lips of her pussy apart and began to push my finger into her again. All of a sudden she slipped off the edge falling back into the water making a huge splash. The bathroom and I were completely covered in water. I was soaking wet.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I slipped. I didn't mean to get you all wet. Why don't you have a bath with me now that you are all wet," she giggled.

Without thinking I began to rip my clothes from my body. I heard my cock slap against my belly as I released it from my shorts. It was as hard as rock and standing straight up into the air. I was sure that Mandi had seen a cock before, but never like this. I got into the tub sitting across from her. The head of my swollen cock was sticking out of the water. It was twitching and bouncing as the cool air and the water licked it. I could hear Mandi giggling as she watched it jump around. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was risking everything to be with this child. I was at the mercy of a four-year-old. Mandi was still opening and closing her legs. She pushed herself a little closer towards me; her feet began caressing my cock each time she closed her legs. Each time she would spread them apart I could see her little cherry just a few feet from my face. I moved closer to her. She almost seemed to sense what I wanted. She held her legs wide open. I reached out my hand to her sweetness; her lips were soft and moist. They spread apart so easily. I began to push my finger into her again. She bent her legs and wrapped her feet around the throbbing head of my cock. The feeling of her feet on my cock was too much; I began to erupt. It was all I could do not to scream. I had never felt myself explode with such force before. It felt like it would never stop shooting cum into the air. As my senses returned to me I could see that the water between Mandi's legs was red with blood. I had buried two of my fingers into her four-year-old snatch. If I hadn't burst her cherry earlier, I surely had now. Her face was covered in cum. I expected to see a look of terror in her eyes; but instead there was a look of satisfaction on her face.

"How do you know about these things?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"I watch Mummy and the chauffeur do it all the time in Mummy's bathroom," she answered innocently. "They always leave the door open so they can hear if anyone is coming; but they never think about me. I sneak in and watch them."

I couldn't believe this little creature that was sitting in a pool of blood wasn't the least bit afraid. She was one tough little four-year-old. I was definitely past the point of no return now; I had just popped her cherry. As much as I was impressed by her and her composure I couldn't stand the thought of living in fear of her telling about us. I was going to have to think of a way to get rid of her quickly. After all, she wasn't the only four-year-old in the world, but she was the only one that could send me to jail. After I tucked her into her bed I went downstairs to my den and began to make some necessary phone calls. It was late when I climbed into bed beside Barbara, but I didn't think she was sleeping. It was time to put my plan into action.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered as I climbed beneath the sheets.

"No," she answered as she rolled over looking into my eyes. "I don't think I have felt this happy in a long time. It's so nice to see that you and Mandi are becoming friends."

"If you had any idea just how close we were you wouldn't say that," I chuckled privately to myself.

"I just got off the phone with one of my clients from Germany," I said to her. "He wants to combine a little pleasure with business. He was up at our fishing lodge a few years ago. He suggested that we conduct our business up there. He said we should bring our families. What do you think about going to the cabin for the weekend?" I knew before she answered what she would say. She hated the cabin, she hated fishing.

"No way are you dragging me up to that filthy place," she answered abruptly.

"I just thought it would be fun for you and Mandi to come with me," I said.

"I didn't say you couldn't take Mandi. It would be wonderful if you took her with you," she answered just like I thought she would.

"Yeah!" I thought to myself. "With me and Mandi out of your way you will be able to give the servants the weekend off. That is, all except for your chauffeur. You will be able to fuck his brains out all weekend."

The next day I asked Mandi if she would like to go to the fishing cabin for the weekend with me. I told her that several of my business associates would be bringing their daughters along. It was going to be a father and daughter weekend. Mandi was so excited she started jumping up and down. I could see droplets of pee on the floor from under her nightgown. I guessed her little cunt wasn't as tight as it used to be. Mandi realized she was wetting herself and ran off to the bathroom. Barbara came in to the room just as she was leaving. I tried to stand over the wet spot; I didn't want Barbara asking questions.

"Daddy, come wipe my pee pee," Mandi's loud voice rang from the bathroom.

A look of confusion appeared on Barbara's face as she walked to the bathroom door.

"Are you having some kind of a problem Mandi?" Barber asked.

"No Mummy," Mandi answered.

"Young ladies wipe their own privates. They don't ask their Daddies to do it," she said abruptly.

"I wonder where she gets these crazy ideas sometimes," Barbara said to me.

A few more slips like that and Barbara would be sitting Mandi down for a long talk. I wasn't getting her away soon enough as far as I was concerned. Around noon on Friday Barbara had Mandi's suitcase all packed. Around two p.m. Mandi and I left for the Marina. We got loaded into my floatplane and were in the air by three p.m... We had a three hour flight to the cabin. Mandi decided to lie down on the back seat of the plane. Her dress had ridden up past her waist. I considered putting the plane on autopilot and getting some revenge for the torment she had put me through, but I had arranged other plans for her. I kept looking back over my shoulder; my eyes always falling between her legs. I began to imagine what it was going to be like splitting her in half. As we approached the cabin I could see that we were the last to arrive. There were three floatplanes already tied to the dock. As I taxied the plane in I could see my guests waiting to greet their new play thing.

"I only see men Daddy. Where are all the girls?" Mandi asked.

"They've probably already eaten them," I said laughing loudly.

I could see that my comments had disturbed her a little; I didn't really give a fuck. As we stepped from the plane all eyes were on Mandi. My four friends had flown halfway around the world for her. Hans was from Germany. Chan was from Japan. The brothers Abdul and Abbid were from the Sudan. Besides their worship of wealth and power, they had one other thing in common. They all loved young girls just as I did. Mandi was going to be a very popular girl tonight. There were still a few hours before the sunset. It was lovely and warm outside. Abdul said that he had a present for Mandi and gave her a small package to open.

"Take your present into the cabin," I said to her. "I'm sure he has given you something nice to wear. Put it on and come back out for us all to see."

I knew exactly what Abdul had given her; he always liked to start it the same each time. As Mandi stepped out of the cabin all the men began to whistle. Seeing a four-year-old girl wearing a tiny G-string bathing suit drove us all wild. Mandi was too young to realize the intent of the gift Abdul had given her. She just thought she looked pretty and enjoyed hearing the approval of all the men. She even did a little spin for everyone. I gave Mandi a plastic pale and a shovel. I told her that she could go down to the water's edge and play in the sand. As I watched her walk down to the beach I took my place with the other men on the front porch. The booze and drugs were starting to flow. There was every kind of drug you could think of. Most of us chose to snort cocaine; it would give us more energy for later. Everybody had a pair of binoculars. If we weren't snorting coke we had the binoculars stuck to our faces; and it wasn't the sunset we were watching. Mandi's little G-string bathing suit was much too big for her. The leg holes were twice the size they should have been. She was giving us quite a show. Every time she bent over the men would howl as her little pussy poked through. The two Arabs were getting really excited watching the small piece of white flesh playing in the sand. They began rubbing their swelling cocks through their skirts. I decided to make it a little more fun. Mandi was having a lot of trouble keeping her suit on. The shoulder straps of her little bra kept slipping, and the crotch of her panties was almost down to her knees. I walked down to her.

"I see that your bathing suit is causing you a little problem. I'm really sorry that Abdul bought it too big for you. Let me help you with it. This is our private beach. There are no strangers here. You don't need to wear a bathing suit."

I began to remove Mandi's bathing suit; she didn't complain at all. I walked back up to the cabin leaving her playing naked in the sand. The men were cheering their approval as I came back onto the porch. One of the nice things about very young children is they haven't learned about vanity. Try to strip an eight-year-old of her clothes and you would be in for one hell of a fight. Most four-year-olds love running around naked, Mandi was no exception. She had no idea what her tender body was doing to these men. Every time she bent forward to fill her bucket the men went absolutely insane. Her little pussy would pop out from between her legs to wink at everyone. I had told the men that the package was a virgin, white, and four years old, but when I told them she was my daughter they really got excited. There seemed to be something very different between a captured package and the fact that I was offering them my own daughter. As the sun was starting to set in the horizon I called Mandi up onto the porch. All the men were reaching out for her as she came up. Abbid was the closest to her. He quickly picked her up into his arms placing her onto his knee. He began rubbing her body; leaving the rest of us staring enviously at them. He made a point of not touching her cunt; he didn't want her freaking out just yet. He sprinkled some cocaine into the palm of his hand and held it under her nose. Mandi began to sneeze wildly as the cocaine filled her lungs. Her nose was covered in the white powder. Everyone cheered at Abbid's success.

"Here Mandi drink this," I said to her as I handed her a cup of orange juice.

She seemed very thirsty as she gulped down the heavily drug laden drink. I could see that her eyes were already beginning to glaze over. The men began passing her back and forth amongst themselves; each man finding a way to feed her more drugs. When she was placed onto the lap of Chan he started to rub and pinch her nipples. Mandi got upset and tried getting off of his lap. I could see tears swelling in her eyes. Chan pulled a small black case from his shirt pocket and opened it. He lifted a small cylindrical shaped object from it that was covered in silver foil. He peeled the foil from around it.

"Suppository!" He said with a devilish look in his eye.

He laid Mandi on her belly across his lap. She squirmed a little but the drugs were already starting to take effect. He then spread her legs wide apart. I could see the entrance to her tight little ass. He began pushing the suppository into her. Before Mandi could put up much protest it had disappeared into her. He lifted her back into a sitting position on his knee. After a few minutes I noticed that Chan was pinching Mandi's nipples again. He was squeezing them very hard this time. I watched as he twisted and turned them. Mandi didn't seem to take any notice of his mutilating her nipples. She was conscious and alert but unconcerned with what he was doing. Her nipples had turned a bright red in colour. They were swollen almost to the size of a woman's. He lowered his mouth to one. Everyone became quiet as we listened to him sucking and biting. Mandi just sat on his knee looking around and smiling at everyone. She seemed totally unaware of what he was doing to her. When he removed his mouth from her breast, her nipple looked huge. A nursing mother would have been proud to have a nipple like that. The entire darkened area was bulging from her chest and blood was dripping from the tip. Abdul and Abbid quickly placed their mouths on each of her breasts. I could hear them swallowing as they sucked her raw tits. I knew it must be her blood they were sucking from her. Her breasts looked like raw meat when they finally removed their mouths from her; they hung down like an old woman's.

"No feel, no feel," Chan said smiling proudly. "Only lasts two hours. Then pain come back," the little Jap said with a wide smile on his face.

We were all relieved to hear that the drug would be effective only for a short duration. It wouldn't be any fun if she couldn't feel what was happening to her. Whoever got the little cunt tonight would want her to feel everything. It was time to go in and start the competition. Chan lifted her off his lap and placed her on her feet. Mandi seemed a little wobbly at first but managed to walk into the cabin by herself. I really couldn't believe the size of her tits. They had swollen to the size of small grapefruits. I never knew that if you squeezed them enough they would swell that much.

"I'll have to remember that in the future," I chuckled to myself.

There were six bedrooms in the cabin. Each one could be locked from the inside. Everyone had their own bedroom except for Abbid and Abdul, they shared everything. The object of our game was to convince Mandi to enter into one of our bedrooms under her own free will. I had agreed that I would not be eligible to claim her as I had an advantage over the others. I would disqualify myself this time. They all thought that I was conceding a great deal. They didn't know that what I wanted was for Mandi to be with one of them. The method we would use to entice Mandi to one of our rooms wasn't complicated. We would play poker. The winner of the hand would be able to take Mandi into his room for five minutes. During that time he could use any form of persuasion he wished to make his room the most desirable to her. He could offer her clothes, candy, food, or bribes of any kind. No one had to divulge their methods if they didn't wish to. When Mandi would come out of the room she would sit on the lap of whoever won the last hand. Mandi was placed onto the centre of the table for the first hand. Chan cheered when he won. He grabbed Mandi and led her into his room. We all listened intensely. It was like no one was breathing. We couldn't hear anything from the room. After five minutes Chan and Mandi walked out. There were tears in her eyes. Both of her nipples were bleeding again. There was blood all around Chan's mouth.

"I wonder what he is trying to do," I thought to myself. "He will never get her into his room if all he has offered her is pain."

Mandi was made to sit on Chan's lap during the next hand. The entire time we were playing he continued sucking and biting on her bloody nipples. The next hand was won by Hans. We all sat silently again waiting for the five minutes to pass as Hans took Mandi into his bedroom. When she came out she was wearing a lovely leather dress, she seemed to be smiling. Hans had put some medication on her breasts to ease the pain. I won the next hand. In my bedroom I told Mandi that she would not be spending the night with me. She would be spending it with one of the other men. I told her not to come into this room again. Chan seemed so distracted by Mandi that his playing was lousy. He hadn't won a hand for almost an hour. When he finally did win he grabbed Mandi violently by the arm and dragged her into his bedroom. We didn't need to be quiet this time to hear what was happening in his room. Mandi was screaming at the top of her lungs. We could hear her begging him to stop. She kept calling out to me. We had never made any rules about what could or could not be done to a cunt while we were trying to persuade them to come to our room, but this was the first time I had heard anyone hurting one at this stage in the game.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.