America - Cover

America

Copyright© 2002 by Robert Ketting

Chapter 3: Plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Plans - Mark made a fatal Mistake. He was born with the ability to control other peoples minds and bodies. Set in the distant future. Follow Mark as he discovers his powers and helps to save the human race from an alien threat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Slow   Transformation  

All available warlords gathered in the imperial planning room. They were summand there by the emperor him self. This was unusual because the emperor rarely bothered him self with the day to day running of his empire. This was left to the warlords to run the systems that they were in control of. Today was different. The emperor him self was calling the meeting and would be there shortly.

They sat there wondering what this was all about when the doors that lead to the royal chambers opened.

Imperial guards stepped through first taking up positions on all sides of the room. The last two guards took up position to the right and left of the entrance.

All the warlords present got to their feet as the emperor entered the room. He was accompanied by a nude slave girl that was attached to a chain around her neck. He walked in and went to the elaborate chair that was placed there for him and sat down. His robes opened exposing his lower body and sex to the crowd.

"We are most honored to be in your presence our most High Lord Master of the Empire. We are but your humble servants awaiting the pleasure of your orders" said the warlord that was standing at the far end of the table.

"Thank you Lord Tharken. I am pleased that so many of you could be here at this time. Please be seated and I will tell you what I have learned" the Emperor said.

He watched as the warlords took their seats and looked at him in complete silence waiting for him to speak to them. He looked to his slave girl and motioned to her and then she too, took a position that she was accustomed to. She knelt before him and took his sex into her mouth and began to work her head in a slow bobbing motion gently sucking on the over sized sex gland.

Pleased that everyone was seated and doing what they were supposed to be doing he spoke, "I have received information from a slave survey ship about a planet that could become a threat to the empire. According to the information that with in 40 or so generations they will have developed mental abilities that not only match our own but will greatly surpass them as well."

He let that last statement sink in, he got the reaction that he wanted as the information that he supplied took hold. He saw some of the warlords start to have a deepened look of worry on their faces.

"But there may be a saving grace that the 'Humans', as they call them selves, are not aware of what they will become. They are doing every thing in their power to eradicate the traits before it becomes a dominant trait in the genetic make up. Going at this rate we have a little over 300 generations before it becomes dominate. I feel that we must act on this before they realize what they are doing and embrace the evolutionary changes" the Emperor said.

The emperor raised his arm and motioned around the room and a servant came in through the entrance carrying data pads. The servant passed the pads around to each of the warlords.

"Take some time and review the data that we have collected. Lord Tharken you will notice that this information comes from the sector of the galaxy that you rule. Never has so much data been gathered by a single slave captain. It and its crew are to be rewarded. You will see to it that all other slave survey ships take this example and employ the same standards of excellence that is shown here" he commanded.

"Yes my Emperor. I will do as you have ordered. Am I to assume that I will be leading this acquisition?" Tharken asked.

"Yes Tharken you will be leading it. I am placing 2 more warlords' resources at your disposal under you. But from what I have been reading in the report I don't see that it will be too difficult to bring this system and all its other colonies under control. You may have as much time as you need of course. But I expect to see results" the Emperor said.

The warlords got down to the business at hand and reviewed the data that was handed to them. To say that they were shocked was an understatement. They all felt that something needed to be done as soon as possible to bring this system under imperial control.

The emperor waited while they looked at the evidence enjoying him self and the sensations coming from the mouth of the slave girl. He pulled her from his dick and motioned her to straddle his member.

She complied with his request and mounted him. She brought her pussy up to the head of his member and then rubbed the slick secretion leaking from her on the head. She placed him at the entrance and then slowly lowered her self on him. She could feel him making the penis larger as she traveled down his girth.

The emperor was not pleased that he had to make his member larger in order to get the tight feeling that he wanted. While she was excellent at giving head she was far to loose in her midsection than he cared for. So he decided that he would end her and then get a fresh one from the pool of slaves that awaited him in his chambers.

As she rode up and down on him trying to make it the best feeling for her master she knew that he was not pleased with her. She knew that her life was about to end. With that realization she decided that if she was going to go, she would get the most pleasure that she could before he killed her.

She moved faster on him pumping up and down and working her self in to an orgasm. The feeling in her cunt grew ever more pleasant as she adjusted to his now new girth. She could feel the tingles of release just starting to approach. She moaned as she rode him feeling the intense pleasure welling up. Taking her higher and higher with every stroke.

The emperor was reading her simple mind as she bucked on his lap. He could tell that she was very close to orgasm. He decided that he would not rob her of it and deliver the means to her death while she was in the throws of passion. So he decided that he would up the ante and deliver to her brain commands that would make this orgasm one to die for.

He watched her very carefully and then knew that his time had come. He reconfigured his penis to a long tube with a very sharp tip as she rose for the last time. when she came down it went through her uterus and in to her intestines. She opened her eyes and let out a scream as she felt it rip in to her body.

He then came himself but instead of delivering the seed to start life he had injected her with a very powerful acid. He picked her up from his lap using his mind and suspended her 3 meters away from him at eyelevel. He did not want to miss the sweet agony of her death as the acid ate away the internal organs.

She writhed in pain and orgasm as she felt the organs melt in her stomach. She let out a scream of mixed pain and pleasure.

Her midsection was becoming bloated as the acid turned flesh in to liquid and gas. Then a hole developed in her back and what used to be her insides came spilling on to the ground. She let out one more scream and then fell silent. Her eyes were lifeless and just stared out to nothingness.

The Emperor released his mental hold on her body and it came down with a meaty thud.

"Remove this and have it cleaned up. And bring me another one from the pen" the Emperor ordered.

Several slaves entered the room and in a matter of a few seconds the body and the mess was gone.

A young human woman stepped in to the room from the emperor's entrance. She was short with long dark hair that hung down around her back. She had a look of complete terror on her face. She did not know where she was or who these creatures were. The last thing she remembered was being asleep in her bed and being awakened by a bright light. The next was that she and many other people were being taken to a holding pen. She was cut from the herd by a guard and brought here to this room.

She stood clothed only in a night shirt that hung to her knees. She trembled with fear of the unknown.

"This is and example of the human females that you will encounter on earth. You will notice that they are a small and fairly week race. According to the tests run on them they are very fragile and break very easily. They are not very intelligent compared to us and seem to lack the ability to communicate beyond guttural grunting noises. For what we will need of them that will not be necessary" the Emperor said.

She looked around at all the creatures sitting here. The one that she assumed to be the leader was sitting in front of her. The sight that she saw terrified her to no end. The head looked as if it belonged on an ant. Except that instead of an exoskeleton there was flesh. The mandibles were of white bone. The eyes looked like black stones. It made hi-pitched noises that hurt her ears.

"It seems to have something it is trying to say. Engage the translator and lets see if we can understand what it is trying to say" the Emperor commented.

"Who are you? What are you? Where am I? What am I doing here?" asked the woman.

"You are in the presence of his most High Lord Master of the Empire. You will not talk unless you are spoken to or asked a question" said Warlord Tharken.

"Now, now Tharken this thing here must be frightened. No need to stand on formalities until it knows just what it is in for. Before I tell you what that is my dear, please tell me your name" The emperor said.

"My name is Megan. I don't understand this. I can hear you talking in English but just a moment ago you were talking in strange noises. This must be a dream" She said but mostly to her self not wanting to believe that the pictures of horror surrounding her could be any thing more than just a nightmare.

"Megan let me assure you that this is no dream that you are having. I am the ruler of all the known universe. You have been brought here to be used as we see fit. Now please do us the favor of removing your covering and letting us see what you look like" the Emperor commanded.

Megan was taken aback "How could this be possible! I was just in my bed a few hours ago. None of this could be happening" she thought to her self.

"I will do no such thing. Please let me go back home" She begged.

"If you will not do it by your choice then we will have to force you to do it" He said with a menacing voice.

With his mind he reached out and tried to touch the mind of the woman in front of him. Just as his thoughts were starting to reach her he felt them being pushed back. He pushed harder and harder and with no result. She was a psychic and was shielding her mind from him.

"She is psychic. She is trying to block the commands that I am trying to send to her" he said with obvious strain in his voice.

Megan was not going to have someone playing in her mind, especially not this monster that wanted to do untold things to her. He seemed surprised that she could resist his attempt to enter her mind. She decided that she was not going to have any of that and went on the offensive. She pushed back with all her might and then felt his energy get pushed backwards.

The Emperor had never felt a psychic this strong before. And then it came, a blast of energy that sent his head reeling back like he was struck with an object. He was shocked. How dare this human attack him?

"Bring her down and get her under control! I want her mind under my control" the Emperor ordered.

With his order the guards started to try to enter her mind. One by one they were forced out and then physically knocked to the ground. With each new attack that they tried she countered it with equal or better force. One of the guards raised a weapon to point at her. She reached out with her mind and took it from his hand just to bring it back and implant it in his head.

This stunned guard look puzzled just before he collapsed in a lifeless heap on the floor.

She turned to the next guard and instead of waiting for it to attack she sent a huge serge of energy in to its body. The guard burst in to flames from the inside out. It was compliably engulfed before it hit the ground.

She started to pick up objects with her mind and fling them around the room at the occupants in the hopes that she would take more of them out. She was starting to grow tired from all the mental energy that she was expending. The blows that she was dealing out were not as strong as they were at the beginning of the fight. She could start to feel that the others in the room were starting to break through her shield. She would not let them take her alive. She was a veteran of the Great Psychic War. She had fought off countless PSI attacks during that war but never did she have to fight off this many at the same time and alone to boot.

Warlord Tharken watched this with great interest. This human had taken on the Emperors guards and was winning. Four of them were dead and the other two looked as if they were going to have to see the healers. He looked at this human again and saw that she was starting to wear from the strain of constant combat. So he reached out with his mind and contacted the other warlords and told them to attack her defenses all at the same time.

As a group the Warlords pressed their attack. They used all the energy that they had in this one attempt to enter her mind.

She felt the attack coming. All of the others in the room were now attacking her at the same time. She dropped what she was doing and pulled all of her remaining energy back on to her self and used it to strengthen the shield around her mind. She realized too late that it would not be enough to hold back the onslaught that was coming. She turned her energy on to her self and created a fireball in her own mind.

Bone fragments shot out of her skull as her brain superheated and her head exploded from the pressure of the ever expanding gasses.

"Ok you maggots! I want you to get your stinking asses out to the Formation area and form up. Don't even think of leaving your wall locker open or you will be carrying the contents on your back" Sergeant Monday yelled.

Mark turned from his bunk that he had been making and remaking for the last four hours and closed his wall locker.

Ima was sitting on her ankles with her head bowed like he had told her to do back at MEPS. She looked to be content in just trying to do what she was told to do and stay out of trouble for now. It looked to mark that his little programming trick was working on her.

"Come on Ima, let's go" Mark ordered.

He turned from Ima and started to the end of the bay were the doors were. A drill instructor was there yelling at them to move faster as they ran past him and down the stairs.

Mark found him self out side and heading to the place that they had first formed up. This time he found that there were little yellow foot marks on the ground lined up four deep and 20 across. There were 4 sets of them.

"Find a set of foot prints and get to them. If you are on the 3rd floor then you are to get behind the large 3 on the ground. That means that you are in 3rd platoon. Move it maggots!!!!" a drill instructor yelled.

Mark found the 3 and then moved to the end of the line were the foot prints stopped. He put his feet on the marks and stood at attention. Ima went to her knees and stayed there very still.

Others fell in around him and the spaces filled up quickly. They were all standing there at attention trying not to fidget or move around. There had not been a single break from the yelling and the excitement since they had arrived a few hours ago.

Mark noticed something for the first time in 7 days that he had not eaten any thing. This is not to say he had not been fed it was all given to him by IV at the MEPS station. He noticed that he was hungry.

"Ok Maggots! We are going to march to chow!" yelled Sergeant Monday. "I realize that you do not know how to march yet so we are going to take this real slow and I am going to try to teach you morons how to get from one place to another with out killing your selves and looking like a bunch of untrained pack of animals!"

"The First thing that we are going to do is get all the non persons out of the way. So if you have a non person with you at this time tell them to go to the end of the formation and stay out of the way!" He bellowed

Mark looked down at Ima and said, "Go where he told you to go Ima. And do it quickly, I don't want any more trouble out of you."

Ima Got up quickly and ran to the end of the formation and joined 3 more non persons there.

"For those of you that have non persons starting tomorrow they will be required to be turned in to the corrections compound in the morning and then picked back up at night unless we are going to be training at night. The corrections compound is 2 miles from here and you will do this before first formation. Just for your information first formation is at 05:00 hundred hours. Last Formation is when ever we are done for the day. Since the distance is so long from here there will be a ground transport going there 2 times a day. If you miss it then you will have to take it there your selves and be back in time for formation. Let me warn all of you now! You will not miss formation! Failure to show up for formation will land you in more shit than you have ever been in" Monday said.

Mark took this all in, considering putting Ima down right there and then. But he knew that he could not do that. He made the choice to let Ima live. Killing her now would serve no purpose other than making his life easier. That was something that he knew that he could not live with killing for convenience. Besides, had he not healed Ima's mind? Taking that life now would not be worth the price.

"Now when I give to the command Right Face you will turn on your Right heal and bring your left foot up to your right. Do you understand me?" Sergeant Monday yelled.

"Yes Sergeant!" they all yelled in response.

"Good Now RIGHT FACE!"

Everyone turned right mostly at the same time. It was by no means parade ground quality but it got all of them facing in the right direction.

"That was the most piss poor excuse of a right face that I have ever seen in my military career. But worry not young recruits by this time tomorrow night you will know how to execute a proper Right face and every other facing movement known to man. Since we are all facing the right way, let us try to move out to the chow hall. Now we are going to march there and we will start by marching in place. When I give the command of Mark time march, you will start raising your left foot off the ground and I will start to call cadence. When I say left your left foot should be on the ground. Then I will call right and your right foot should be on the ground. It is as easy as that. I will bet you a 3 day pass that not one of you will be able to do it correctly" He instructed.

"Ready Mark Time, MARCH! Your left, right, left, right, left, right, left, your left, your left, your left, right, left, right, left!" The Drill instructor called.

"Not bad but not perfect as well. We are going to try to go forward now. The Command is Forward March. You will step off with your left foot and then follow with your right. It is the same cadence as what you are doing right now. So ready Forward MARCH!"

They began to march to the mess hall hardly one of them in step with the drill instructors but moving forward. Despite his best efforts Mark found trying to keep in step most difficult. He hoped that he would get the hang of marching soon. He already felt like he stuck out and not being able to march along with everyone else seemed to make him stick out even more.

The march to the mess hall was short. They were brought to a stop at a small brick building more or less with out running each other over.

"When I say go I want all of you to proceed by squad to the mess hall doors. Stop just out side the doors and do not go in. Line up toe to heal. That means you get as close to the person in front of you as you can. You will do so as quickly as possible. The non persons will join their owners in line. They are not allowed to get a plate of their own, nor are they allowed to sit at the tables. They must remain at your side the entire time. You may feed them from your own plaits if that is your wish. NOW Move!" Monday yelled.

Squad by squad they moved at a run to the mess hall doors. Drill instructors on their heals the entire time. It seemed to Mark that drill instructors were only happy when they were in someone's face screaming at the top of their lungs about what ever minor transgressions that were committed. Mark ran when it was his turn to go and then found that the run was short coming to a stop just as the person in front of him stopped. "Heal to toe Maggot! Get to know your buddy. Your buddy behind you will get to know you!" yelled a faceless drill instructor just behind him.

Mark moved even closer to the person to the front of him. He had just noticed that the person was a female. And getting closer to her did not seem so bad after all. Then he realized that the person to his rear was male. This made him very uncomfortable. Flashes of his rape in the MEPS center came rushing back, causing him to shutter with fear and disgust. He fought to maintain control of his emotions.

The doors of the mess hall opened up and the line a head of him started to move. And before he knew it he was in side reaching for a tray and flatware. Only then did he remember that Ima was supposed to be beside him. He looked to his left and there she was. She looked at him trying to follow his lead. Mark gave her a quick smile and a nod to show her that he approved of her trying to do as she was told.

The food that was laid out looked good. Mark could smell all the different fragrances as he approached the serving line. He looked at the server and noticed that he was wearing a black NCU control collar like Ima's. That set Mark's mind to wonder just how many non persons there were in the world. He looked around and saw that most of the servers had the black collars on.

"What would you like?" asked the non person holding a large spoon.

The selection in front of Mark was staggering. There were more vegetables than he had ever seen at one time. He was never given a choice as to what he wanted to eat back at the orphanage.

"Green beans and peas please" Mark said.

The non person grabbed a plate and scooped out a large helping of the two vegetables and passed the plate over the protective glass.

Mark took the plate and set it on his tray he moved down and then got meat and what looked like mashed potatoes and gravy from the next server. He made his way to the end of the serving line and then got two rolls from the tray that was set there. He saw a drink dispenser and moved to get something to drink. He selected a drink and then moved off to see if he could get a place to sit down.

Mark sat at an open table not far from were he had gotten the drink. He sat his tray down and sat in the chair. Ima took up her position to his left sitting on her ankles with hands folded in her lap and head bowed. Mark looked at this and smiled to him self. He knew Ima was not going to be a problem any more.

"Are you hungry Ima?" asked Mark.

"Yes Lord Recruit Hamrick" She replied. Mark took a spoon and moved some of the vegetables to the plate that had the meet on it. He cut a small portion of the meet and placed it on the plate with what was left of the vegetables. He placed a roll on it and then the spoon and handed it to Ima. She took it and started to eat. Seeing that Ima had been taken care of he started to eat him self.

"You will eat as quickly as you can and return your trays. Then you will make your way back out side and get in to formation. Remember to get in to the same platoon as you were assigned" Monday yelled.

Mark finished his dinner and returned the tray. He and Ima went out side and got in to formation.

"Did you get plenty to eat Ima?" Mark asked.

"Yes Lord Recruit Hamrick. Thank you for giving me as much as you did" Ima said with true thankfulness in her voice.

"Ima, are you still angry with me? I mean do you still feel like you were wronged some how?" Mark asked.

"My Lord I was angry. I was so angry that I wanted to kill you at the first opportunity I could get. But something this morning changed all that for me. I can see were I was the person in the wrong and nearly killed you. I forced my self on you when there was nothing that you could do about it. Then I ignored all the signs that I had injured you. I was a med tech and I knew what to look for and I saw them. I was so lost in my lust that I ignored it" She said looking down in deep shame.

"I disserved this. Looking back on it now you should have pushed the button to end my life. It was your right and I suppose that it is still your right. I don't feel like I have a right to complain about any thing now" She said. Turning her head up she looked in his eyes and said, "Lord I am yours. I will do any thing that you say to do. I just hope that one day you can for give me."

"I don't know Ima. I will try," Mark said remembering that day back at MEPS.

Ima just lowered her head again and felt bad. She resigned her self to helping her owner any way that she could.

The March back to the barracks was just like the trip over. To Mark it seemed that marching to eat was more for crowd control than any thing else. The drill instructors made it interesting by pointing out everyone's deficiencies in vulgar language.

They arrived more or less at the same time. Not to say that ever one stopped at the same time. It looked like a 20 car pile up.

"Left Face!!" yelled Sergeant Monday.

Mark turned left, facing the building. He felt Ima slip up next to him and took her position at his left heal.

"Ok Maggots, when you fall out from here you will go to your floor and then get ready for bed. There are not any rules on with whom you sleep with or what you do once you are in the bed, BUT I expect each of you to get some sleep because you are going to need it tomorrow. First Formation is at 05:00 you will fall out in Physical Training gear. It will be the Grey shorts and t-shirt, White socks and running shoes. You will find them in your wall lockers. Now Fall Out and get in the barracks" Monday ordered.

Mark grabbed Ima's hand and took off like a shot. Ima was keeping up and trying not to slow him down.

They reached his locker in no time. Mark thumbed the access and it opened up for him. Inside he saw uniforms hanging on a rod. There were boots on the floor next to a small chest of drawers. On the top shelf he saw various items that he could not identify. He assumed that it must be the field equipment that the drill instructors yelled about.

"Hello My name is Michelle Hamcheck. I Guess that I am going to be your bunk mate" a voice said from his left.

Mark turned and saw the face that had spoken to him. She was a tall brunette with an olive complexion.

"Hello I am Mark" he replied wile reaching out to shake her hand.

She took Marks hand and shook it with a firm grip.

"I am pleased to meet you Mark. What are you going to be assigned to when you get out of training?" she asked trying to make small talk.

"I am going to fleet security. I guess I am going to be a body guard for some admiral" Mark said.

"Wow, you already have a duty assignment? How did you get so lucky as to be picked for that kind of duty?" she asked with more than a little but of surprise and disbelief in her voice.

"It is a long story, but it seems that I have a political connection that got the assignment for me. I am really trying not to brag about it" Mark said realizing that he sounded like he was bragging. "Well I am going to be a pilot. I scored high on my math and dexterity tests. If I survive basic training I am off to the flight academy. It must be cool to have some pull as to where you are going" She said.

Mark looked over at Ima and shot her a dirty look and said, "It was not like I asked for that it was more of a sorry for what happened to me at MEPS. If it weren't for Ima here I would just be another recruit for the grinder. If it were up to me I would take the latter. I was already warned about having political pull by Sergeant Monday. I don't want special attention. But I got it so I guess I am going to have to make the best of it."

Michelle thought about this for a minute and then smiled at Mark.

"Don't sweat it Mark. I am not going to bust your chops over something as silly as that. So you seem to have brought some baggage along. What is its story?" she asked

"Well let me introduce Ima Cunt. She is the reason I have political pull so to speak. Ima here did some really nasty things to me and tried to leave me for dead back At MEPS" Mark explained.

"Ima Cunt? That is kind of rude don't you think? I suppose that is what you renamed her after she was stripped of her official identity?" she asked.

Mark decided to tell her the whole story about how Ima came in to his possession.

"Mark, buddy I am sorry. That really sucks. That piece of human waste really did all that to you wile you were in MEPS." She said then took Marks hand in both of hers, "I owe you an apology Mark. I was about to resent you for a bunch of things and then to hear all of that I feel really stupid."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.