Vinnie Tesla Vs. the Nantahack Yacht Club - Cover

Vinnie Tesla Vs. the Nantahack Yacht Club

by Vinnie Tesla

Copyright© 2002 by Vinnie Tesla

Erotica Sex Story: Our protagonist visits a summer vacation island and learns about its unusual traditions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Tina's struggles were mostly for show. She'd been quite cooperative (though a little nervous-looking) as the midshipmen had stripped off her sweatshirt and faded jeans, folding them neatly onto the pier beside her. She'd stepped out of her panties and shrugged off her bra, accepting the smattering of applause from the audience with equanimity.

She'd climbed onto the pinewood bench when so ordered, and reclined on its surface, tilted like a drafting table. Blushing a little, she had lifted her legs to be bound by her chest with thick white nylon rope, drawing another round of light applause from the folding chairs as her orifices were exposed to the crowd. A couple of the middies had bent down to kiss her before walking off the pier--kisses she had returned warmly and eagerly.

Only her wide blue-gray eyes had moved as Emily approached the bench with her clipboard. Pushing her dark shoulder-length hair behind one ear, Emily leaned down and checked Tina's bonds, checking the ropes for tension--not too much, not too little-- scrutinizing each knot, jotting notes onto her clipboard. Finishing her inspection, she leaned over and kissed Tina on the forehead, and, grinning, dealt her a smart crack on the ass with her clipboard. Only at the sound of that did Tina come to life, twisting and writhing against her bonds, moaning and biting her lower lip.

The sun was high and bright. Its heat was a palpable pressure on the backs of our necks. A cool wind blew in off the sea. The larger waves were raising enough spray that I could feel a hint of it on my face.

I remembered when Emily first suggested I come with her to Nantahack Island. It was one of our gloriously unsuccessful attempts at a dinner date. She'd come over to my apartment at 6 to pick out a restaurant. At 9 we hadn't made it out of the apartment.

Ravenously hungry and nude, I was heating oil and chopping ginger to make us some fried rice while I made a series of bizarre faces attempting to work the stiffness out of my sore lower jaw. Emily was in the bathroom dabbing gingerly at her asshole with a damp washcloth.

"So I'm gonna be going to Nantahack for the next couple weeks," she called from the bathroom.

"You mentioned that," I replied. "That's that island where your family has the house, right?"

"Yeah. It's a very special place. I had some pretty amazing experiences there.

"Like what?"

She came into the kitchen, wearing a tee-shirt. Her dark glossy pubes played peek-a-boo between her pale thighs as she strode over to the counter. "Want to come?"

I turned around and slid my hands from her hips to her waist, bunching the fabric of her shirt under her breasts. "I alre--" I began.

"You already came," she recited, grinning. "Ba-dum-bum chsh! You want to come to Nantahack with me?"

I threw ginger and garlic into the pan and rummaged in the fridge for more ingredients. "Well, I am between contracts this month ... What would we do there?"

"Oh, it's really easygoing," she assured me. "We'd read, swim, make love, play boardgames, toss a frisbee, fuck, sail, have picnics, screw..."

"Does the place have broadband?" I asked.

"Vinnie, it doesn't have a phone!"

"Phone, schmone. Email is my oxygen."

"Email is your heroin. Time away from that box'll do you some good. After all, it'll leave you more energy to devote to pleasuring your sex goddess hostess!" She struck a pose.

"That reminds me--we'd be going with your parents, right?"

"Yeah, it's their place."

"Is the house so big that we'd have enough privacy?" I asked skeptically.

"Is that pastrami you're dicing?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. "You never had pastrami fried rice before? Traditional sino-semitic dish. Hey! No goosing the chef, he has a very sharp knife."

Emily approached the microphone and spoke into it. Nothing. She tried again. Nothing. After a brief consultation with a middie, she gave up and attempted to raise her voice over the sound of the surf.

"Well ... e ... ud ... ay oar ... ot ... ub ... sex see..."

I've been accused of selective hearing from time to time, but this was a bit much. "Speak up!" someone shouted off to my left. Thank god--it's not just me. "Speak up!" I joined the call.

Emily tried again. "WELCOME, EVERYBODY, TO DAY FOUR OF THE YACHT CLUB PUBLIC SEX SERIES."

I caught her eye and gave her the thumbs-up. She nodded slightly.

"THIS IS MY SISTER TINA'S FIRST PERFORMANCE," she continued, "FOR HER CO-STAR, SHE HAS SELECTED..."

Showing an unexpected flair for showmanship, Emily paused dramatically. I noticed a couple male middies in the wings punching each other on the arm in friendly rivalry."

" ... OUR SUMMER HOUSEGUEST, VINNIE TESLA," she gestured to me. "Vinnie, come up, please."

Yipe.

I stood, madly self-conscious, and stuffed my xeroxed program book into one pocket of my shorts. The audience was smiling and clapping, apparently oblivious to my look of stark terror. As I edged out of my aisle, Mrs. Upham goosed me, hard. Reluctantly, I walked down the pier, trying desperately not to trip over my own feet. What happened to that goddamned breeze? The day seemed to have become ten degrees hotter. I felt beads of sweat trickling down my ribcage as I walked. Did I remember to put on deodorant this morning? God, I hope so.

Emily's warm, welcoming smile made me feel a little better. She took my hands in her slender, callused ones and kissed me on the cheek, granting me a glimpse down the open collar of her crimson polo shirt at the darkly-tanned gentle swells within. Funny how her breasts, which I've seen so often, still inspire that furtive glance when clothed.

Two days before the trip, I was packing, while Emily checked her e-mail on my computer.

Afterwards, she showed me the location of the island on a map.

"There's nothing there," I objected. "That's just ocean."

"Well, it's a pretty small island."

"There's a lot of small islands on this map! Nantahack doesn't appear to be there at all."

"Well, it's all privately owned, and it's not too well known. So people try to be discreet about it."

"That's pretty discreet," I admitted.

"I should warn you," she said cautiously, "Nantahack is a very ... distinct culture." She trailed off.

"Insular?" I suggested. "Snobby?"

"No, no!" she insisted. "They're very friendly, very welcoming. But the people there, they have their own ways, y'know?"

"Hey," I assured her, "I can be tactful. I'll try not to offend anybody."

"Oh, that's not it--I'm more worried that they might offend you."

"Emily," I laughed, "I'm not easy to offend."

"Congratulations," Emily said.

"Um, thanks, I answered uncertainly. "What's the ... what's the deal? What am I supposed to do?"

"You fuck her."

I glanced at Tina, lying trussed beside us, watching our conversation with wide eyes, as she writhed against her bonds. "I just ... go up and slip it in?"

"Oh, Vinnie, you know better. You've got to make it a show! Torture her for a while first, tease her. Make the little bitch scream. You're good! That's why you're here."

"Em, sweetie. Thank you." I paused to collect my thoughts. "But ... I'm not used to an audience. Just 'cause I know how to spank you doesn't make me P. T. Barnum, y'know?" I glanced at said spectators, aware of the limited entertainment value of two people standing around whispering furiously at each other, even in the company of a bound and naked teenager. They gazed back with polite patience. I can report that the polite and patient gaze of a hundred or so perverted prosperous preppies is a unique and memorable experience which I do not recommend.

"Oh, hon. Don't worry about the audience--just be yourself." I still looked uncertain. "Look, you need a fluffer to get you started?"

I started to object indignantly that I certainly didn't, when I realized that this would in effect be turning down a blowjob from the insanely talented Emily, an offence I had long ago sworn to myself I would never commit. "I dunno--you volunteering?"

"I'm here to help," she smiled, and kneeled in front of me.

In a twinkling, she had me unzipped, and my shorts were around my knees. My poor confused cock, unsure whether to stand up, lie down, or just stalk off in disgust at the whole proceeding, was thickened but still soft. It perked up, though, when Emily wrapped her slender fingers around it and grinned up at me. She ran her pointed little tongue along the underside, never taking her eyes off me, and by the time her lips closed over the head I was fully erect.

She drove us to meet her family at the ferry. On the trip down, she told me a little more about Nantahack culture.

The main thing for the younger people, she explained, is the Yacht Club (she was wearing a red polo shirt I hadn't seen before with "NANTAHACK YACHT CLUB" printed on the back). By younger she meant high school to college age. Her sister would be starting in the club this summer, where Emily was pretty much a member emeritus at this point.

"And you guys do sailing."

She hesitated. "Yes ... we do."

"What kind of sailing?" I asked foolishly.

"Well, mostly what we have is blah blah blah blah blah catamarans," I recall her answering. "We also have a few blah blah blah blah blah blah, and a fourteen foot blah blah. Blah blah blah blah, except for blah blah blah blah blah, which is blah blah blah blah blah, y'know?"

With an effort, I unglazed my eyes, and admitted that my sailing erudition is limited.

"The Yacht Club is also a social center," she explained. "Members and their friends hang there during the day, and they host a lot of events we'll probably be going to."

"What, movie nights, stuff like that?"

"And other things."

Emily shuffled a little to one side with my cock in her mouth, turning my hips with her hands. I realized after a moment that she was angling to give our audience a better view. I tried to put that out of my mind and concentrate on the sensation of what my girlfriend was doing to me. And she was making that task extremely easy. As she skillfully massaged my shaft with her hand, her tongue was dancing along the underside of the head. Soon the teasing sensation was overwhelming, and I began to work my hips.

She drew back, and watched my rigid prick bob, glistening with her saliva in the late morning sun. Then she took me in her mouth again, and began to bob her head as she sucked, the exquisite moist heat of her mouth creeping down the shaft of my prick. Soon the head was pressed against the back of her throat. She paused there for a moment, breathing audibly through her nose. A gull swooped nearby, calling harshly. Someone in the audience sneezed.

Then she advanced again, my cock bending down into her throat, her hot lips advancing along my length, until her lower lip was against my scrotum. She paused there again, before quickly withdrawing and gasping through her mouth as her hand took over pumping my cock. A round of vigorous applause came from our audience. She waited for it to die down before wiping off her lower lip and taking me into her mouth again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.