Screen Test

by munchkin_mrj

Copyright© 2002 by munchkin_mrj

Erotica Sex Story: She will do anything to get the job

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size   .

over the past few years i have written several stories and i have downloaded hundreds i am not sure which ones are mine and which ones were downloaded so if you recognize this as your story just let me know and i will either remove it or if you would like i will change the name so you get credit for it


"Come on in darlin' and have a seat," Leo Coffman said smoothly, "now, what can I do for ya!?!"

"Well, Mr. Coffman, I saw your ad in the paper, and I was just wondering if the position was still available?!?"

"You mean the ad in the Underground Times," he asked casually!?! "Uh, yes," she replied softly, "is the job still available?!?"

"Baby, the job's always available," he replied dryly, "I run that same ad everyday of the year!!!"

"Really," she replied incredulously, "you mean that you just give away jobs that pay three hundred dollars a day!?!"

"Honey, this is Hollywood," he said gently, "ain't nobody gives nobody nothin', you earn every penny, and don't you ever forget it!!!"

"Then how," she mumbled, "I guess I don't understand!"

"Listen, kid," he asked, "where're ya from!?!"

"Iowa," she replied quickly!!! "And how old are ya," he questioned her!?! "I just turned eighteen two months ago," she replied proudly, "why, does it matter!?!"

"Oh, yeah, baby," he replied softly, "you bet your sweet little corn fed ass it matters, now why don't you do yourself a big favor and go get on a bus and go home, this ain't no place for a sweet kid like you!!!"

"But your ad said females eighteen and above to make $300 per day and up," she whined, "and since I'm eighteen..."

"Now look, baby," he said evenly, "do you have any idea what we do here, I mean do ya know what you'd hafta do to earn those three C's a day!?!"

"I-it's not illegal is it," she asked warily, "I promised my mom I'd never break the law!?!"

"No, it's not illegal," he shot back quickly, "but believe me, this isn't the place for you, now scram outta here, okay!?!" There were a lot of things that Rachel McAndrews wasn't, but unfortunately being stubborn was one them, so she crossed her arms and with a little gumption that even surprised Leo Coffman, she demanded, "Now Mr. Coffman, I don't think that it's fair that you won't even consider me for this job, after all I'm a high school graduate and believe me, I really need this job!!!" Leo Coffman leaned back in his chair with his hands inner laced behind his head and said, "What's your name darlin'!?!"

"Rachel, Rachel McAndrews," she responded!!! "Well, Rachel McAndrews, stand up and take off all of your clothes and let me check out your body!!!"

"W-what are you talking about," Rachel stammered, "how dare you ask me to do such a thing!!!"

"Let me ask you something," Leo said, "just what in the fuck did you think you'd hafta do to earn 300 clams a day, do some typing and a little filing!?!"

"We make porno movies here, baby," he continued on, "that ad is designed to get young women barely out of high school to come in here to get fucked and sucked by some Neanderthal with a cock the size of the state of Idaho, now I tried to be nice and shoo your cute little butt outta here but you wouldn't go, so if ya don't mind, take off your fucking clothes or get outta my office, I'm a busy man!!!" Rachel sat there stunned at the tirade that Leo Coffman had given her, but when she thought about it for a second, she realized how dumb she had been to think that it would be a snap to earn that much money without having to give something very valuable in return, so after taking a deep breath, she stood up and began removing her clothing!!! Leo Coffman looked on with detached bemusement while the young woman from the mid west stripped in front of probably her first real live male, but when she was finally nude, he let out a low whistle and said softly, "Very nice, very nice indeed!!!"

"So," she asked nervously, "do I get that job!?!"

"You might," Leo replied, "you certainly have all of the physical qualifications, but it's upstairs that really counts in this business, and by that I mean can you handle doing it in front of twenty strangers on the set and still look like your having a good time!!!"

"Well how will we know that," she asked slowly, "I mean unless we try it!?!"

"That's a reasonable idea," Leo replied, "but we can't take that kind of a chance and have you freezing up on the set and throwing our shooting schedule off until we can find another actress, so what we do is shoot a screen test, with just a camera man, a director, and of course the other actors and actresses!!!"

"Would I get paid for this screen test," she asked doubtfully!?! "Of course you would," he replied quickly, "you get the full three hundred if everything works out, and if it doesn't, well we still pay you a hundred for your trouble, so, are you still interested!?!" After a moments hesitation she replied softly, "Okay, let's do it!!!

"When do I get to meet the person I'll be doing the test with," Rachel asked nervously while sitting on the edge of a king size bed on a studio sound stage!?!" Leo was just about to reply to her question, when from of to the side, a voice answered, "I'm on my way now, just hold your horses, honey!!!"

"I'd like you to meet Starla King," Leo said as a way of introduction, "she'll be the other actress in the scene with you!!!" Rachel was shocked into momentary silence at this turn of events, but she managed to stammer, "B-but I thought I'd be playing this scene with a male actor!?!"

"Listen baby," Leo replied evenly, "any woman can lay there and get fucked by a guy, the real test in our business is if she can suck a pussy and come back for more, if you can't, there's the door!!!" Rachel's head was spinning at this turn of events, but after looking back and forth between Leo and Starr, she dumbly nodded her had and said, "Let's get started!!!"

Starr King climbed up onto the bed with Rachel, and to calm the young woman she whispered, "Just let me do all of the work at first, I've done this a hundred times, and believe me, after a few minutes you won't care who's eating your pussy as long as you get your gun off, okay!?!" Rachel just stared at the twenty something actress, and in a weak voice replied, "Okay, what do you want me to do?!?" Starr looked at Leo and offered, "How about I eat her cunt for awhile just to get things going, is that all right with you!?!" Leo looked at Rachel and ordered, "Okay, Rachel, get on your back with your legs spread, Starr's gonna suck you off!!!" Leo then nodded to the camera man to start rolling, and with another nod to Starr they were off and running, and although Rachel was short on experience, she immediately flooded her blonde pussy with cunt juice as the talented tongue of Starr King bored in directly on the tip of her hard little clit, causing her to moan loudly as the expert cunt lapper quickly brought her to a excruciatingly vicious orgasm!!!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.