The Stranger - Cover

The Stranger

by April

Copyright© 2002 by April

Erotica Sex Story: This is a story is about a meeting of a submissive and her Master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

I was so excited as I got ready to go to meet the man who I had been talking to for several months. I hurriedly took my bath and carefully shaved my pussy as I was instructed. Getting out of the tub and putting only a thin white almost see through dress on, I felt almost naked, well, I was almost naked, I cannot go through with this I thought but then... I was quickly on my way.

I finally made it, pulling in at the restraunt scanning the parking lot for the small blue Toyota pickup truck... I turned and looked to my left and there that was it..., I backed up and pulled the car closer. There he was, the man whom I had been talking to for several months He was rather largely built, 38 years old dark hair and eyes and a mustache. He climbed in the car.

"Did you follow the instructions I gave you?" he questioned as he ran his hand up my inner thigh and probing my lips with his finger. "Oh good you did well, and very wet I see."

'Oh what had I gotten myself into' I thought, I had allowed a complete stranger to touch me in a place so private... and the worst part, He was right, I was very wet and highly aroused.

My mind was going so fast I didn't know what to say. He moved his hand causing his finger to push deeper into me and told me to relax.

"How was the drive over?" he questioned.

I swallowed, somehow couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes.

"Oh, i iit tt was very n nice" I stuttered.

"Beautiful weather today." and he wiggled his fingers deep inside of me. I could only nod. He slowly removed his fingers and said. "I think we should go get comfortable don't you?"

I nodded again starting the car and driving to the motel. There was silence on the way. I stopped and he picked up the key and we went inside. I heard the door shut to the small motel room, we had discussed how things would be several times. I was very nervous and excited at the same time.

I turned around and he said "Well I believe you know what you are to do."

I laughed nervously, but his face showed no amusement as he continued to stare at me. I knew the door closing was my que to strip so I slowly unbuttoned my dress and let it fall to the floor.

He moved closer to me turned on the lamp by the small table in the corner. I hesitated for a moment and he looked at me motioning me to continue. I dropped to my knees and raised my head exposing my neck. He turned and reached in his back and then walked toward me with the dark leather collar. It was a simple collar of hard leather about 1 inch wide with a metal clasp and lock.

He said in a deep voice "You realize by accepting this collar you are submitting totally unto me?"

I felt a lump in my throat... I said "Yes Sir" softly.

He placed the collar around my neck securing it with a small gold lock.

"There" He Said seeming satisfied of my actions. He then went to the bed and said "Come my slut."

I was shocked when I heard the words but remained silent as I slowly walked to the bed and stood in front of Him. He placed a blindfold across my eyes, and preceded to apply "my jewelry" as he called it, they were dark leather cuffs similar to the collar He placed one on each wrist and one on each ankle. He then clipped a leash to the round loop in the collar and lead me to the other side of the bed, and laid me back. He moved my legs apart, I could feel him tugging at each of the cuffs attaching them to the tie downs which were on all 4 corners of the bed. Now I was laying on my back legs spread wide open and restrained to the corners and my arms restrained to the top of the bed. I could hear his footsteps and feel the coolness of the room cause my tender nipples to become erect, I heard him digging into the bag, and come back to the side of the bed.

"Open your Mouth." He ordered.

I nervously opened my mouth as He put a large ball like gag in my mouth and attached it firmly. He placed his hand on my cheek and ran it down slowly to my neck... I was very nervous and excited at the same time. He grabbed my left nipple and raised if high pinching it and letting it fall several times I tried to object but all I could do was moan or grunt.

He laughed a little as he then attached a cold almost ice like nipple clamp to the end of my nipples... I felt the clamp go down and my body jumped although I could not move much...

"Oh hurt a bit my slut?" He teased as he started pinching the other nipple again, my nipple grew very erect and he clamped it same as the other... I felt a burning pain. I could feel a chain across my breasts and then another down my stomach... He moved down the bed a bit roughly fingering my already dripping wet cunt... He slightly pinched my clit in circling it with his finger causing my body to become even more aroused then I felt almost a bite come down on my clit I jumped as I realized he had placed another clamp on my clit it was a different sensation this caused my body to come up a bit, which he took full advantage of and clipped the two chains together tightly only allowing enough slack that if I took the pressure off my breast my clit was pulled and vice versa.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.