Mary Tyler Moore: Oh, Mr. Grant! - Cover

Mary Tyler Moore: Oh, Mr. Grant!

by Uncle Mike

Copyright© 2002 by Uncle Mike

Erotica Sex Story: Mary Richards, spunky but inexperienced TV news person, is pressured into giving her gruff boss a blow job to get a week of vacation. Alas, in walks the station's inept anchor. To shut him up, the boss offers Mary's favors. And while that's going on, in walks the news writer. Finally, the weatherman arrives. This time, Mary doesn't have to be persuaded. (Celeste's score: 10, 9, 9: "It's easy to imagine these TV characters doing what they do in this story.")

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   .

Mary knocked on the door tentatively. Tap-tap?

A bellow rattled the door. "Come!" Mary squared her shoulders and marched into the small cubicle that served as the office for her boss, who ran the news operation at WJM- TV.

Lou Grant was a balding fireplug, short and squat with beefy arms that bulged out of his rolled-up sleeves. As Mary came into his office, he slid closed the drawer where he kept his bourbon and planted both meaty fists on his cluttered desk. His expression softened as he saw who it was.

"What is it, Mary?"

"Uh, Mr. Grant, you know, I've been here quite awhile now, and..."

"That's right, Mary, you have. How long has it been now?" His bushy eyebrows rose with the question.

"Well, about a year."

"That long? Gee, it seems like only yesterday I hired you. Took you off the street. Gave you a job. Saved you from..."

"I don't want a raise, Mr. Grant."

"Oh. So it's been a year, huh?"

"Well, yes. And, you know, Mr. Grant, in all that time, I've never had a day off? Not even a sick day. And, well, Rhoda -- you know my friend Rhoda? -- the department store's sending her to a convention in Florida next week. Florida! And I could share her hotel room, and one of the other window dressers just canceled so there's a plane ticket available, and... Can I go, Mr. Grant?"

Lou's face clouded over and he leaned forward to glare at her. "I can't let you take a vacation, Mary. We need you. The STATION needs you. How can we put out a newscast without you?"

"But, Mr. Grant, you did all those years before I came here..."

"Yes, and see where it got us? We don't want to go back to those days, Mary. Now, do we?" His chair squeaked as he leaned back, satisfied he'd made his point.

"But, Mr. Grant, you took vacation just last month!"

"Well, I'm not as important as you are, Mary."

She brought her knees together and leaned toward the desk. "Well, if I'm so important, Mr. Grant, maybe I SHOULD get a raise. I mean..."

Lou raised himself up and walked around to the front of his desk, maneuvering through the tight squeeze between Mary's legs and the desk. "Look, Mary," he said, leaning against the desk, "you're not getting any raise. The station can't afford it. And we can't afford to give you a vacation. I'm sorry, but that's final."

Mary began to sniffle as she looked up at him. "But, Mr. Grant, it's ONLY one week. Please?"

The office was cramped, so cramped that there was hardly room to move. Sitting on the desk as Lou was, he was almost in Mary's lap as she sat back against the opposite wall. He could smell her flowery perfume, see the flush on her cheeks, the start of a tear at the corner of one eye.

Lou rubbed his face with his right hand. "Mary, I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do."

"But, Mr. Grant, I really need this vacation. Please! I'll get my work done in advance. I can get a week's worth of schedules, update the filing... I'll do anything you need, just let me go to Florida!"

Lou's hand slowly dropped from his face. He looked at Mary without speaking.

The first thing he noticed, the first thing anyone noticed about Mary Richards, was her bright smile. Even now, pleading as she was, she mustered a brave grin. It lit up her face like a beacon, drawing the eye to her high cheekbones, sparkly eyes, short, shiny dark hair.

Lou kept going, taking in a compact body in a blue business suit cut short enough to show off a fantastic pair of legs. He rested both hands behind him on the desk and looked her squarely in the eye.

"Do you really mean that, Mary?"

She blinked. "Mean what?"

"That you'll do anything to go?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Grant!" Her grin widened. "What do you need? Something for that special we were going to do on the mayor's office? What?"

"Well, this is something not quite related to work," Lou said slowly. "It's kind of, you do a favor for me, I do a favor for you. You know, Mary."

"Well, OK, I guess. I mean, I really NEED this vacation, Mr. Grant."

"Fine, Mary. That's just fine." As he spoke, Lou lowered the zipper on his pants and undid the belt, pulling his slacks down to reveal a pair of white boxer shorts already beginning to tent in front.

"Mr. Gra-ant!" Mary's mouth opened wide in shock. "I'm not that kind of girl!"

"Oh, come off it, Mary," Lou said, suddenly grim-faced. "Don't tell me that guy who dumped you before you came here never got anything. You're way too old to be playing the innocent virgin, Mary. This is how it is: You want a vacation, you suck my cock."

"Mr. Grant, you're drunk."

"Yeah, and so what? I'm still your boss, drunk or not. But I won't be your boss if you don't do what I say, Mary."

She stared at him as he pulled down his shorts, exposing a short, thick dick already stiff and standing out from his dense pile of pubic hair. "I mean now, Mary," he said flatly. She was shocked; he'd never acted like this before. But she was also strangely aroused. It had been so long since she'd had a man, even Mr. Grant was beginning to look good to her. Oh, well, it wouldn't be the first time.

Like a robot, Mary stiffly dropped to her knees in front of him. She looked up at him pleadingly, but Lou only took her head in his hands and drew her to him. Opening her mouth and closing her eyes tightly, she took him in. His cock was short enough for her to take it all in, even when he pressed forward and his crinkly hair rubbed against her nose.

"God damn it, Mary, don't just stand there," Lou commanded. "I said suck it!"

Mary slowly closed her lips around his rod and began to move back and forth. As she pulled back, she could see her spittle gleaming on his fat cock. Unhappy with her pace, Lou grabbed her head more tightly and pushed her down on him, faster and faster. "Use your tongue, Mary!" he whispered. "You know how."

She licked the head of his cock and reached a hand up to cradle his balls. "Yeah, that's it," he encouraged her. She began to suck harder on him, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. The familiar taste of cock began to excite her.

As Lou began to moan in delight, Mary swung her head underneath him and licked the underside of his rod from balls to tip, then flicked her tongue at the head. Then she grabbed his ass in both hands and pushed him into her mouth all the way, building up to a frantic pace.

Lou's moaning got louder until he finally cried out. "Damn, that's it! I'm gonna shoot! I'm gonna shoot it all!"

As he did, his cum jetting down Mary's throat, the door to his office opened and a white-haired head peeked around. "Hey, Lou," came the deep bass TV voice of their anchor, Ted Baxter. "Can I talk... Oh, sorry, Lou, I didn't know I was... Mary! Hey, Lou, that's Mary!" As he went on, Ted's voice got higher and faster.

"Get in here, Ted," Lou ordered. Mary had drawn back in shock and the last flecks of cum dotted her face, which was turning bright red. Ted was an idiot, but even worse, he had a big mouth. How could she ever live this down if word got around?

Ted slipped in and closed the door behind him. He looked back and forth from Lou to Mary and stared at Lou's shrinking cock. A calculating look came into his eye.

"About..." His voice came out as a squeak; he cleared his throat and started again in a deep, booming tone. "About that raise, Lou. The one you said I couldn't have? Don't you think you should reconsider?"

Lou looked Ted straight in the eye while raising his shorts and zipping up his pants. "No, I don't, Ted," he said slowly, enunciating every word. Mary looked from one man to the other, feeling Mr. Grant's cum dry on her face as she followed their voices like a spectator at a tennis match.

"But, Lou..." Ted was back to his high, whining voice. "You don't want me to tell..."

"Look, Ted, I don't care what you saw. I can't afford to give you a raise."

"OK, then, Lou, I'll..."

"You'll what, Ted? Tell the station manager? Look, Ted, if I get fired, whoever takes over is gonna can you before you can spit." Lou paused and looked down at Mary, who was trying to shrink into her chair. "Tell you what, Ted. I'll make you a deal. You don't tell the station manager, OK. And I'll let you fuck Mary."

"What!" Mary bounced out of her chair. "Mr. Grant, you have no right to -- what do you think I am?"

"You've already shown what you are, Mary. Now we're just dickering over your price. Tell you what, I'll give you a second week of vacation."

"I don't..." She was furious, too furious to form a coherent thought.

"You don't have a choice, Mary. Come on, Ted."

Without much resistance from Mary, Ted and Lou slipped off her jacket, unbuttoned her white silk blouse, and unzipped her skirt. Shortly they had her down to a plain white bra and a demure pair of white blue cotton panties. Shaking off their help, Mary herself had peeled down her pantyhose and stepped out of her blue pumps. She sighed inwardly but resolved to get it over with. At least it would be a cock in her cunt, and she'd been without one for too long. She hoped Ted wasn't as inept at fucking as he was at everything else.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.