Slutty Babysitter - Cover

Slutty Babysitter

Copyright© 2002 by Candice

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marina is stuck in a Friday night babysitting. Little does she know this night will change her forever.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Marina stepped out of the door and jumped down the steps off of the porch. She was quite giddy from her blowjob. She took a few steps and felt something running down her leg. She knew immediately what it was.

Marina has always gotten very wet when she got excited. She emits copious amounts of fluid whenever she is in a sexual situation. Even when she just thinks about sex she can feel her panties becoming wet. On some of her most powerful orgasms she has ejaculated her girl cum a few feet into the air. She loves the feel of her own cum on her body.

So there she was, decked out in Abercrombie, with her own juices running down her legs. Her cotton panties had become so saturated that they could not longer hold the fluid. Her socks were becoming damp; she was literally dripping wet.

The thought about how great it would be to go home and masturbate for a few hours straight thinking about how slutty she had just acted. She turned the corner onto her street and the anticipation continued to build. She noticed her best friend Leanne's car parked outside. She became quite disappointed. "Damnit, I just want some time to myself!"

Leanne was Marina's best friend. She was blonde and had a skinny fit figure. She had wonderfully pert breasts. Her tits grew substantially since she got on the pill though. She bumped up from a B to C cup in about 6 months. She had shoulder length blonde hair that she usually wore down. She dressed just like Marina, Abercrombie always, although she was bit snobbier than Marina. She always thought she was a bit better than everyone else was.

Marina continued her now disgruntled walk up to her house. She opened the door quietly, and stepped inside. She was waiting for Leanne to jump up and say hello or her brother to ask who was there, but she got nothing. She walked down the hallway but heard something back into the living room. She walked down and craned her head around the corner. What she saw caught her very off guard.

Leanne was naked straddling her naked brother, Steve. She was bouncing up and down on his cock. Leanne was facing away from Marina and the position Leanne was in, it shielded her brother from seeing her.

Her brother hands were on Leanne's tight ass and groping it. She started to bounce higher and higher off of his cock. He took his hand off her ass and spanked her hard on the right cheek. Leanne squealed in delight

"Do you like me spanking you baby?" He asked.

"Oh yes, harder, give it to me." She begged.

He started to fuck up into her now. Her ass rippled each time he pounded up into her.

"C'mon keep spanking me hun!!" She cried.

He reached back onto her ass and started to spank her. He alternated each cheek. Giving it to her harder with each stroke.

"Oh yes! I'm such a bad girl!" She moaned.

Meanwhile, Marina has on her knees in the hallway. Her jeans and panties cast aside. She peered just her head around the corner. There was no way they could see her. She had 2 fingers pumping in and out of her steaming pussy. With her other hand she was rubbing her hard clit. So there was Marina, hair in a ponytail, wearing just a tight Abercrombie sweater, on her knees with both hands working her pussy. She could hear her pussy making squishing sounds. Her juices were running down her thighs and onto the carpeted floor. There was now a noticeable damp spot on the carpet. She began to drift off, picturing her brother's cock fucking into her, not Leanne. It was big and his balls were so large. She loved her brothers cock from the moment she saw it.

She was awoken from her little dream when Leanne and Steve changed positions. Leanne was now on her back. She had her legs thrown up over Steve's shoulders. He began to fuck into her at his pace now. His pace was with much more force than when she was fucking down on him. He would pull his cock almost all the way out and plunge it all the way into her.

"Oh Steve, I'm gunna cum, keep fucking me!!" She wailed.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

He pushed himself all the way in and stopped, totally filling her cunt.

"Please! Don't stop, please!" She cried.

"Beg me; tell me what you are!" He responded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.