Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is an account of our Graduation class trip. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"More cock, please," I said as he stood and turned.

Once more I took him into my mouth and took him as deep as I could. I felt him at the back of my throat. I remembered reading how to deep throat and wished I could. I tried to stifle my gag reflex and swallow him, but it didn't work. I coughed and took him out for a second. I put the head back in and lolled the head, until he pulled away.

"I want to fuck you, to make love to you, Carree. Let me take your ass for mine, and your, pleasure. Let me show you how much I love you. Give me yourself, your gorgeous ass that you know I love so much." He said.

I didn't know quite what to say in answer to him, except to turn on all fours and face the front of the bed over the towel. I went to lie down and Bill said,

"Just rest your head on the bed for now. Let me lick your pussy."

I was hoping he would give me some tongue beforehand, I always long to be eaten by him. With my ass stuck so far in the air he was able to get at me good and he was licking and chewing on my vulva and lips. He settled his tongue into the top of my slot and found my clit. He sucked and teased at that until I began to shutter and have little tremors.

He said, "I think we have a lot of those left for the night, may be we shouldn't waste them so soon."

"Oh please Bill, put me over, just once before you fuck me," I whined impatiently.

He tipped his head to tongue directly at my clit. As he did this, he began to pull and play with the Blue Devil, pulling the bulb up half way and letting it snap back into me and then rolling it over. My orgasm was quick and complete. I felt it run from just beside my butthole all the way to my chest. It took my breath for a second and it was gone, leaving warmies in its path. I slouched and began to fall to the towel we had waiting for me.

I laid straight out and brought my legs together. I rested my head on a little of the pillow and had my hands, fingers out straight, right under my chin.

I felt Bill straddled me with his legs as he knelt on the bed behind my prone figure. We were about knee to knee at his point.

I felt him take hold of the base of the plug and begin to work it in and out a little. After a few minutes of wild anticipation by me he began to pull it all the way out. I felt the bulb getting bigger and bigger stretching me more and more. Then he held it there, leaving the widest part to dilate me. He let go for a second and it popped back in.

"Don't do that Bill, it hurts," I cried.

"I'm sorry, are you OK? I didn't know it would do that. Are you OK?" he asked a little panicked.

"I'm OK, I know it wasn't intentional. Put some more lube in there now, OK?" I said.

He put more lube around the base and then began to pull it out again. At the widest point he paused again, but held it with his hand. He let it stay there for about a half-minute or more, and then finally he pulled a little and my muscles pushed it right out.

"Oooohhhh," I moaned with a certain relief, but also a certain wanting. "Fill me up Bill," I said in a growling whisper.

Bill scooted up till his knees were just below the cup of my butt cheeks. His cock was directly over my butthole. He knelt straight up and I felt one hand with his thumb and forefinger open my butthalves to show my little hole. He squirted a big dollop of cool jelly there. He dropped the tube and took his cock in his hand. Still kneeling straight he held that opening with his fingers and aim his cock right between them. I know he wanted to make a good aim, because he was afraid of sliding off my rosebud and going up my vagina. (I knew you could do this from my experimenting with the rubber cock) I felt his head go right in my ass, I was dilated good.

I caught my breath and bucked in excitement. "No pain, no pain, keep going," I urged him.

With the next inch that went into me, it was apparent that he was just that, in! He removed his hand holding the notch open, and took his other hand off from his cock. He leaned forward a little and I knew he was wiping his hands of the lubricant. He leaned all the way forward until his mouth was next to my ear.

"I'm fucking my lover, right now, right in her ass," he whispered to me.

"Ohhh God, Your hard cock feels so good right now, up my ass. Lay with me and let me feel you," I said.

He put his weight on me and the last few inches of his cock were into me. This did feel different that the other two times I had taken him here. He was not as deep as the other times, but I now had the sensation of his cock sliding between my squeezed together cheeks. It was awesome and a new most erotic feeling.

He was laying with all of his weight on he and his cock pushed all the way into me. I loved being fucked by my lover.

He began to stroke in and out just a little to see what he could do, without getting lost, I think he was afraid of pulling out on a big backstroke, but he was doing fine. This DID feel like he was inside of me, but not exactly in my ass, although I knew WHERE he was. If this was close to vaginal sex, it was going to be the best when it happened. Bill was clawing at something with his foot and I was about to ask him what when he reached back and got the satin sheet to pull up over us.

There we were laying together, he inside me, with the satin sheets pulled up over us. This is what he wished we could do the first night together. Bill began to pump slowly within me at a nice pace. Occasionally I felt him speed up and begin to go at me. When he did, he was getting pretty deep. I guess my butt cheeks were giving in a little to his thrusts. But, for the most part he was doing me at a nice slower pace that our usual (if 2 other times can be called usual) pace. His knees and elbows were able to take just enough of his weight off of me so I could breath, but there was enough weight on me to make me know I was being loved, and being fucked. I loved being fucked, even this way. We were like two kids with a new toy in each other's ear, telling each other how good it felt, what to do, how hard to go, it was special.

In the sheer joy of being penetrated and feeling him inside of me I almost forgot about my orgasm, but I felt it creeping up in me.

I began to push back at him a little and I felt my breath quicken. I began to have little jolts of pleasure, causing me to catch my breath in my throat, and these continued for some time.

Then I felt a big wave begin to overtake me. It felt like one of my G-spot O's, but then again it didn't. It was definitely devouring me, and suddenly I couldn't catch a breath, and I was bouncing my butt back at Bill like a jackhammer. I realized he had stopped thrusting and was letting me do myself. I finally gathered a big cleansing chest full of air and began to pant in rhythm with my thrusts. Another wave of spasm and orgasm hit me and then quickly left, I was still. Bill was still balls deep in my butt, but he was rested on me as I came down from my high.

"Oh, baby. That was nice. Thanks for letting me ride it home. God it was good. This is the best you ever felt inside me." I said, hardly able to contain my happiness.

"I need to get mine now, OK Care? Are you ready for me?" Bill asked.

"Baby, go for it. Fuck me good. Have you ever heard me say that so much? Fuck me." I moaned at him.

Bill sat up on his elbows a little and began to pump away at me.

God, he felt good. I know there was a lot of lube jelly inside me, but he was really slip-sliding pretty good. I began to click off little jolts of pleasure when he began to breathe hard in my ear. He really started slamming me, harder than he had all night.

'Ooooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Baaaaabbbbbbyyyyy he wailed in my ear as he got to his orgasm and then Ughhhh, Ughhhhh, he pumped hard over and over. With each slam another shot of cum entered me, and then I suppose he just oozed into me back there.

We lay there for 5 minutes, maybe more, without moving. He began to roll off me and I asked him to stay in me. He did and I pushed him into a spoon position. He stayed inside me for a long time.

I woke from my sexual exhaustion and reverie when I heard the phone ring. I couldn't place where I was or anything and then heard Bills voice say "Hello?"

The phone was on the shelf in the round bed stand that wrapped the front end of the bed. Bill was able to grab it without moving too much. I was trying to disseminate what he was talking about as I woke and unclouded myself.

"Oh yeah, Hi."... "Sort of. Uhhhh watching a movie."...

"No, she's sleeping."..."That's what made us sleep."...

"We can, that's not a problem."... "We can do nine."...

"I will. See you then, Bye."

Bill flopped his head back down on the bed and rubbed his eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.