Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is an account of our Graduation class trip. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Kill you? I don't think so. It just feels so good you can't stand it, that's all" I said. "And I know that feeling really well, G-spot boy."

"Let's get rinsed off and get going," Bill said, "before we ruin our plans for tonight."

"Rinse off?" I said. "We don't we lick it off?"

"Wow, Care, not that much. I don't mind tasting myself, but, WOW, that was quite a load," he said.

"Umm, you wanted me to eat it,... but that was OK?" I asked trapping him.

"Ok," he said with a big sigh, "I'll lick it up with you, but the next time you gush off and I catch a mouthful, you're going to get it," he said.

"Yewwww, no way," I said. "Touche' you made your point."

"Man, you can be mean sometimes Carree. You swallowing my cum was never my idea", Bill said seriously.

"Billllllll, I was just playing games with you, c'mon." I whined.

"How can you say I can be mean?" I pouted. But I was serious!

"The stuff about using your rubber dick on yourself, or me, and then the thing with me, having to eat my own cum. I don't expect kidding around in fits of passion. What if you told me to screw you in a fit of passion and I just stuck it up you, and you were kidding?" he protested.

"Bill, you're being too serious and taking this the wrong way," I said.

"Are you sure?" he said. "You had me worried there for a second."

"Bill, who are you talking to?" I asked, as I always do when he would take things the wrong way with my eclectic sense of humor.

"Carree Kasc, I know," he answered sing songie.

"Would Carree Kasc treat you that way?" I asked.

He smiled big because he knew I was right, and always was when he took things too seriously. "No she wouldn't. You're right. God, I love you."

We hugged and then got cum all over each other.

"Shit, I hope that water is a little hot," I said as I realized we had to rinse again.

The water was a little warm and we got the stuff off of us and then dried off so we could get outside to start our day. We had a day full of diddly stuff to do to pass the time before dinner with Meg and Jimmy. Plus we were both anxious for our night of hot sex later.

Bill and his sex books, the studies and reports, were probably the basis for half the stuff he knew, besides looking at his Dad's videos alone in his room. I'm sure he fantasized about me a lot. What he read and saw taught him enough to make me happy.

Tonight we were trying an anal position that was supposed to feel like vaginal sex, almost, to both partners. I was willing to try, but I didn't have to believe it. If we could get to a library today, I would love to see if he could find The Kinsey Report, The Hite Report or Masters and Johnson, and show me some of that stuff. Or, maybe I should just let him surprise me.

One thing I do know, we had kept our promise not to risk pregnancy with intercourse, AND had been able to fully satisfy both of us.

I chalked up our little tiff in the shower to sexual tension. I think we both were thinking ahead to tonight and our planned liaison. Maybe that's what made the day go by so fast. We barely made it back to the Marriott to meet Meg and Jimmy for dinner. I had been frustrated all day because things didn't "happen" for me this morning. Usually I am clockwork when it comes to my constitutional, but being away from home, my Dad always blames strange water, left me without my morning trip to the john. I was sure at that point that I had worried myself into this predicament. I didn't want to do anything tonight, back there, without some evacuation. After dinner, I was going to have to tell Bill.

Dinner with Jimmy and Meg was just like old times. Not that we went out to dinner before, but just sitting and talking. I think we were, at one time a couple years ago, impressed that Jimmy was a senior and we were sophomores, then he had Math and English problems and had to make up a half year, then the car accident and suddenly we were all together. He was only a few months older than Bill and I. We laughed and had a good time talking, joking and general carrying on. Meg had been worried that Jimmy wasn't the same person any more. But, after a few days out with his friends and getting back into social circulation, Meg assured me all was well with them when we talked in the ladies room. She promised details later.

As we sat and waited for the waiter to bring our desserts (we had seen them on the cart and saved room for them, they looked yummy) I got a familiar feeling and excused myself. Tonight was going to happen after all. Everyone at the table thought I had gotten my period when I made my quick exit to the ladies room. They made jokes with Bill about the flag going up, not having to sacrifice another rabbit. Bill was oblivious, but I just kept my mouth shut and acted embarrassed.

By 8:30 we were winding down and saying our goodbyes. Meg wanted us to come over for a drink (Jimmy had a bottle), but we insisted that we were tired and wanted to leave early tomorrow. Meg never pushed, because she thought I was not feeling well because I had just gotten my period.

We got off the elevator and Bill hadn't stopped talking about how well Jimmy had recovered.

He finally stopped talking about Jimmy for a second as the door opened and he asked me, "What was the joke I wasn't a party too downstairs, anyway?"

"You won't believe this," I said. "I hadn't taken a dump all day and I was afraid I was going to have to scuttle our plans for tonight. I guess the relaxing with them, or the coffee, or something, just made things happen. The way I got up so quickly and took off, Megan thought I had just got my period. She told Jimmy and they both figured you knew."

"Oh, that's what the jokes were, the rabbit and all that." I was confused. I thought you just had to go to the bathroom. Silly me.

You hadn't told me that your ship didn't come in this morning, and to tell you the truth, I hadn't thought about it." Bill said.

"Well, I didn't want to worry you, or have you asking me all day," I said. "That would have made me more nervous all day."

Bill opened the door to the suite and we slipped inside. Bill went to go about getting undressed and I stopped him.

"Bill, let's talk about getting ready for this. I'm serious when I saw I would rather be alone, but I understand you want to help and comfort me. It's not all that awful and I will be OK alone.

But, if you really want to be a part of it, and want to be with me, I understand. I suppose if it was you, I would insist too."

"Carree, there are no kinky ulterior motives. I just want to be with you and see what you need to do and want to help you if I can. I'm with you. I love you, no matter what," Bill said sincerely.

"I know, my little honey stick," I said to him, calling him one of my scores of pet names I had for him.

We went to the bedroom and got undressed and I collected my bag from the pharmacy, as well as my ditty bag with my 2 sex toys and lubricants. I went into the bath boudoir with Bill in tow, arm and arm. I straddled the bidet to clean myself up proper before the prep. I think Bill felt a little embarrassed as he looked away and wouldn't make eye contact. I told him that if he changed his mind, I would have no qualms. He shook his head. I took the first Fleet bottle from the bag and opened it and prepared the applicator with a little KY. I handed him the tube and told him I needed a little on me too. There was a 3 step stool for getting things from the bath pantry. It was convenient for me to kneel on the second step and bend forward for him. Bill took the hint and presented his finger with a dollop of the cool jelly to my butthole.

"Do you want it inside?" He asked, "Or just on the outside."

"The outside should be fine Bill, I'm not clean inside right now," I reminded him.

I went to the long, partial padded, marble counter that ran the most of the length of the room. I think a part served as a baby changing area, it was padded and a little curved on the edge. I sat up on it and faced the wall, tucking my knees up to my chest as instructed on the bottle.

"I might be the biggest baby ever on this changing table, but the last time I laid on the floor at the chalet to get a private place near a toilet, so this is good. A... well, go ahead,"

I said with a big sigh.

Bill came over and began stroking my side to comfort me. He spoke about how much he loved me and how well he was going to love me, tonight and every night. He moved his stroking hand to my buttock and pulled it apart a little, exposing my private place. I felt the cold tip of the enema applicator touch me. I told Bill to put it in a couple inches and squeeze gently to start it, and then to squash up the bottle good to get everything out of it. He did as I asked, and before I knew it he was pulling the tip out of me, and kissing me.

I turned on the table to run my legs up the wall, to get my torso up to make sure the fluid went as deep as it could. After staying that way without saying anything, I spun my butt to the edge and hopped off.

"Give me ten minutes on your watch Bill. I don't know if I can hold it that long, but I'll try." I said.

We made small talk and I got towels together for our showers. I took out the "Little Blue Devil" plug and washed it with soap and water.

"Amazing how that tip on the bottle was a tight squeeze and in a few minutes this damn thing (hold up the blue butt plug) will fit in there without too much problem, huh?" I said.

"Just as long as we can do it without hurting you. That's the thing that bothers me the most. IF you have to endure even a little pain, to me, it is too much. But, I also realize that a little pain can be a turn-on, and not in a kinky sort of way.

Pain and pleasure are sensations that are related. This looks like it would hurt, but I suppose I am bigger than this." Bill said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.