Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is an account of our Graduation class trip. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Maybe not. We couldn't do it tonight, but there are a couple positions in Kinsey, or maybe Hite that talks about being close to real vaginal sex." Bill recalled.

"You and those sex manuals. WAIT, I know, I know. They were best selling books and not really books written for little boys to jerk off to, right? You've told me before. So anyway, what are the positions, and if I have to be tied up, forget it," I said trying to be a wise-ass.

"If you don't appreciate the things I learned and showed you so far..." Bill kidded.

"They've been awesome. What positions?" I questioned.

"After preparation,... ahem... and preferably with a dilator, like your toy, the woman gets on her stomach, flat, with her legs together. I straddle your legs and butt and slide into you. I can't go as deep and it supposedly feels more natural to you. The other is simply to spoon. I think we have done that, but from start to finish, we haven't. But if we do it the first way, I bet I wouldn't stimulate your G-spot as much. I know you love orgasms, but aren't they a little much every time?? (I was shaking my head YES) It seems you could enjoy the thrusting longer without interruption." He explained.

"Well, yes, the preparation is a pain in the... I won't even go there. Let's just say it's an inconvenience, but worth it. Then I would go to bed with the plug, huh? That makes sense. You want to make it easy. If it goes without a hitch, it might be nice.

Granted you won't be laying on top of me, rather on back of me, but, we could kiss and whisper. It does sound gentler and sexier than the other. As much as I like those monster O's, they do take the gentleness out of the moment. Not that I didn't like those other times, mind you.

But, I do take exception with your deception when you just shoved yourself up my butt earlier..." I reminded him.

"Oh, come on, Care, you were ready and were stalling. I may have been wrong about the preparation, but I was right about being spontaneous. I could have stuck a finger up your butt without touching the sides. That's how much you were open. I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose, and everything was just right for that. Tell me you didn't like it. You just wanted to be in control, and with that kind of sex, you should be. But, I used my best judgment. If I may add, you did pass out from the orgasm."

He defended.

"Alright, you win that one, it wasn't so bad, you just startled me. It only hurt for a second, and probably, ultimately, less than if you did what I asked. It's one for your side." I conceded. "So, tomorrow, if everything goes alright, lets get up here earlier than tonight and do the prep, and I think I prefer to do it alone (he interjected with an under the breath "that's not fair") and we can have a nice romantic evening. What do you mean, "It's not fair", Bill? It's personal!!"

"Sure it's personal, and so are you to me. Don't you think I want to be with you and share those feelings? I can help you with the hard parts. Some of it could be sexy to do together," Bill whined.

"If you want to do that, you can be with me when I pass the enemas, too. Is that sexy?" I asked.

"Carree, anything to do with your butt can be sexy," he said.

"You are so damn cute, Bill Wilson, I can't believe you want to watch me shit," I laughed.

"I watched you poop out my cum and fart up a storm, and I thought that was cute," he defended.

"You win, Bill. You can help me, and, you know what. You will surely find a way to make it sexy," I gave in and added, "Another argument that I can't tell anyone else about, that is just priceless. Enemas, butt plugs, shit and butt sex. How would I explain that?" I mused.

We each fell off the elbows we were sitting up on as we mock battled nose to nose.

"God, I love you", I said. "Me too," he answered as we kissed.

This kiss was a good one and I could tell Bill was still amorous.

As we cuddled, though, I noticed that the big erection I had in my mouth a few minutes ago was gone. Our one on one about today's episode had distracted him. The feel of the satin sheets, the feel of his bare skin against mine, really had me feeling sexy.

I finished my kiss with him and hugged him close whispering in his ear, "I love you" and let him go, as I slid down the front of him while we still lay on our sides together. I kissed his chest and belly in a straight line as I easily slid down the satin sheets. In no time I was at his cock. I put my mouth to it and found it was still semi-soft and sheathed with his foreskin. I put my lips around his foreskin and put my tongue in the opening.

In no time I felt the skin pulling back on my mouth as the plum of his head literally filled my mouth, pushing my tongue back. It was like he ballooned in my mouth. I washed my tongue over the head and then took as much as I could, as deep as I could. I was making no progress with that. I heard Bill moaning about how good it felt in my mouth.

I hugged my arms around his upper thighs pulling his body on its side toward me. Bill got the idea right away and started to thrust, gently, into my mouth. He couldn't have been moving more than a couple inches, as his hip churned lightly toward my mouth.

I held my mouth still with a light suction while he, literally, fucked my mouth.

What a sexy way to please him with my mouth. I could never grow tired from this and manufacturing more saliva was easy, as I didn't have to constantly suck and breathe through my mouth. I closed my eyes and dreamed of him fucking my vagina, just like this.

After a few minutes more of this I felt him speeding up and deepening his stroke a little. I didn't want to be stuffed with his penis, so I pushed back a little with my hands. He seemed to get my meaning and stopped trying to go deeper, but he was going faster. Soon, I heard him breathing heavier and moaning a little.

He was definitely in an orgasm. I sensed that he knew I wanted no part of a wild thrashing orgasm with him punching his penis to the back of my throat. I simply wanted him to have a nice orgasm, in my mouth where I could suck on him and swallow and please him... till he could take no more.

I need wait no longer. In his faster paced rhythm he shot his cum into my mouth still pumping as he had been for he past few minutes. The big blast of watery fluid told me he anticipated this for a time, he had lots of stuff built up. Then he let go with one blast that went right down my throat in my normal swallow. It hit the back of my throat and if I wasn't already getting rid of the former blast, it may have choked me. The next two pulses of sperm were not shot, but oozed out. When I had sufficient enough to swallow, I did. He had been cumming for 30 seconds and had still not stopped his rhythmic pumping at my mouth. It was then I decided to use my tongue and lips to suck at him. That did it!! He pulled back and grabbed for his private part.

"Ohhh, what are you doing, trying to bite it off?", he said.

"Oh, Bill, I would never bite him off. Look at the fun I would miss," I said as I made one last suck at his dick.

He jumped away and I pushed my head up above he covers.

"Oh Bill, that was nice and sensuous. Wow, did I enjoy that blowjob, I hope you did. It was the sexiest. It made me wet as hell", I said.

"I wish you wouldn't say "blowjob", it sounds so cheap, so... I don't know, like I paid you for it!" Bill said.

"Oh Bill, don't get attached to words and what you think they might mean! YOU KNOW I made love to you just now. It's a blowjob, a suck off, a sucking, a head job, but because I did it to YOU, have no doubts. I made love to you, but can't we talk frankly. Do you want me to cuddle up and ask you if I can perform fellatio on you?" I said.

"OK, you win this one. I was being silly. It's not like you talk that way, or I talk that way, in front of other people. It's just you and me. I want you to be my perfect little angel... and...

you know.," Bill explained.

"It's just us baby, I just want to be sexy for you," I cooed.

"And I want to be sexy for you", he said as he climbed right onto me. I felt his softening penis right up against my vulva as he kissed my mouth and opened his to tongue whatever taste of him I had left there. If he was hard all I need do was push up at him and he would have went into me. He finished his long wet kiss and began his journey down to my pussy. He made side trips to my breasts, giving them quite a sucking and chewing. By the time he got to my pussy my nipples ached to be twisted again and I took care of that. He stopped abruptly at his tonguing and laughed.

"I left something here that I thought was yours", he said.

I felt him use a wide tongue stroke to the right side of my engorged vulva and he brought his face up to mine. At then end of his tongue was a white blob of his cum. It must have leaked out when he was lying against me. I stuck out my tongue and he dropped his mouth to mine, and we played and swapped with the leftover cum. This was about the sexiest thing I had seen him do, besides the sex itself. He was such a sexual creature with no doubts about his own sexuality.

We finished the cum swap and he went back down to finish what he started. He lapped at every shaved inch of my pussy, delving as deep as he could with his tongue. There was no fingering, no licking away from my vagina. It was just a great big tongue bath for my pussy, ending with an all out assault on my clit. I was flowing lots of lube for him to lap up and my pussy was screaming for release. I began to breathe heavy and I was climbing to the top of my orgasm. I couldn't wait to dive off. He moved his head and tried to drive his tongue into my clitoris, and I went over.

I pushed my mons at his face to feebly try and push him away. He licked harder. I had my hand on the top of his head and he tried to force more of his tongue into me. I needed to get him way from my super sensitive clit.

"Ohh Bill," I said with a cry in my voice. "Please!!"

I knew saying it that way would get him to relent. He knew what pleased me, he also knew what made me happy, he also knew when I had enough.

He stayed underneath the sheets while I turned over to keep him out of my pussy. Of course, with my butt cheeks in his face, I knew what came next, he was kissing and licking them.

"Bill, get you face up here, leave my ass alone," I said in mock indignation.

He surfaced and we kissed and I could taste myself on him now. We had swapped sex fluids and tasted each others love. It was good.

We were exhausted. After we broke the kiss I turned into a spoon position and we fell asleep like that. Life was good. What a special feeling to be with the man I loved, curled in sexual exhaustion. We slept until I was awakened by sunlight in my face.

I looked around and saw the clock radio on the bed stand. It said nine forty-five. Wow, that was the latest I had slept in a long time, at least a year.

I turned over and Bill was in the same position as when I fell asleep with him in. I suspect I moved away during the night, as I got hot, being next to him. I contemplated waking him, but instead just watched him sleep in our reflection on the ceiling mirror. I heard the clock in the living room strike 11 times and I realized I had dozed again. A look up to the mirror showed me that Bill hadn't moved. I was about to change that.

The satin sheets made it easy to slide around undetected. I slid underneath until I was faced with his shrunken penis. I opened my mouth wide to take as much of the fat sheathed head of him as I could. I closed my mouth around him and used my tongue to push back as much of his foreskin as I could. It was harder to do without his penis growing. But I did have his entire head in my mouth, tasting of old sex, yechhh, with his rolled back foreskin against my lips. I just lolled the head with my tongue, and wouldn't you know it, it responded, and he still wasn't awake. I felt him grow into my mouth, and I sucked a little on him, hoping to just give him a surprise awakening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.