Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an account of our Graduation class trip. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"If you had stopped, I would have been more crazy. It was great!!" I told him.

It was the first time he penetrated my butt when it was not my idea, and I didn't know it was coming. It hurt a lot at first, but it went away quick. I should have been mad, but I wasn't. If I had shrieked when he did it, I am sure he would have stopped. I was in that "after orgasm" state when I realized his thumb was still buried in my butt. Thumbs don't lose interest and get soft like a penis does.

"Umm, Bill, do you think we could take your thumb out of my butt now," I said with a smile.

"What would you think if we just grabbed the lube and did up my cock and replaced my thumb with it? You ARE all stretched out.

THIS would be spontaneous." He said, trying to convince me of something I would have normally turned away in a second.

"Bill! That first time I took a long time to prepare, cleaned myself out, filled myself with lube. I don't know," I hedged.

"You are on the bed, I am on the bed. I have a hard on. You have a stretched out little hole. You must be clean, because I can feel nothing up there. I can reach the bag with the lube from here. In a couple minutes, I can have this big hard, stiff, cock, lubed, and sliding, inside, your cute ass.

I say it's worth a try," he said emphasizing the key words of his proposition.

"Ok, Bill" I said resigning myself to his wishes. "If it hurts any more than it should, you'll stop when I ask?"

"I promise," he said.

"Fuck my ass, or should I say TRY to fuck my ass"

With that Bill scooted over, keeping his thumb in place, to the edge of the bed where the bags lay. He reached inside and pulled out the new and old tubes of KY. He slipped off the cap of the old and motioned me to flip over. I kept his tub in as I did. He started fucking his thumb in and out of me and I could feel the cold KY surround the digit. Soon he was better lubed and pushing his thumb with greater ease, in and out, in and out.

I can tell you I was turned on, but afraid. He was busying himself behind me, and I assumed he was lubing his cock.

"Just about ready, baby. Lots and lots of lube for you," he said.

I heard the sticky slop and glop of lube as he stroked it to his cock.

"Ok, in a second, I'm going to take my thumb out. When I do I'll squeeze some more lube up there and then we will turn you on your back, so you can face me again. Ok?" he said.

"All Right Bill, just be sure we have enough lube.," I insisted.

I felt him pulling his thumb from my butt. I wanted to be careful not to kegel at all, so I wouldn't close up. His thumb popped from my butt, and I was somewhat missing it from the second it left. I waited for the cool ooze of KY jelly to go into me.

Then from nowhere Bill placed the head of his KY coated dick to the ring of my asshole and shoved in the head and another inch in one shot.

"BILL, What are you doing? You were going to turn me over. Take it out!!" I yelled

"Let me try it, right here, right now. Tell me it hurts we'll stop. I promise," Bill pleaded.

"We shouldn't, you might hurt me. Although it doesn't really hurt now," I cried.

"Let's be spontaneous, lets try it. If it doesn't work, I'll stop," he said, still not moving his cock from my asshole where he still had painless pressure on me.

"Ok, Bill, but be careful and don't hurt me," I pleaded.

"Carree, imagine me hurting you on purpose," he said.

With those words, I trusted him, because I couldn't imagine him hurting me on purpose.

He put more pressure on my butthole and I tried to let him in.

The pain began to build and I was going to stop him when he broke through. I caught my breath in short spurts over and over as he found his way to my big muscle. He held his dick there for a moment or two and then began to move, not much more than the length of an eye blink, back and forth. I felt pressure on the muscle, but I did not feel it give, or relax. He kept the mini strokes up on me and finally it let him past about an inch. I startled for a second and panicked.

"Stop!!" I said, followed by, "OK, Ok ok, ok, try to put a little more in"

Bill chuckled, "I'm up to my balls inside you Carree. I'm going to fuck you now."

I laughed with Bill when I realized he was all the way in me.

Between his thumb and my orgasm, I must have just opened up. He knew it, he had felt it, but I had no way of knowing. All the nerve endings are in the ring and the sphincter. After that I was feeling mostly on instinct.

Bill pulled from me a little and pushed back in. It was wonderful. I knew I wasn't as loose and free as the first time we did this, but it was still nice, and in some ways even better. We had a little more friction going, so I felt more when he was sawing at me. I also knew that meant I would be more sore unless we went fast, or he would have to stop and relube. Bill realized the same thing. He held me close and bent over me and grabbed my breasts and put his mouth by my ear.

"I think you are opened up pretty good now. Why don't we switch positions so I can face you and hold you, but when I come out I'll have to put more KY inside, OK?," he reasoned.

Mmmmm, whatever you say," I said, "as long as I can feel you inside of me."

Bill pulled his penis from me and patted me on the ass. I turned over and brought my legs up and locked them with my elbows. Bill opened the new tube of KY and was filling his fingertips with it and pushing it in my dilated butthole. I was trying to sneak a peek at his penis to make sure here wasn't any "unpleasantness"

on it. If it was there, I didn't see it.

Bill put more lube on his penis and put the tip at my upturned little hole. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Someday, I will be pushing this into your pussy, and I can't wait for the day. I think of that every time I sit in front of you like this. You are a sight, so beautiful" he said. Then he pushed into me. I grunted a little at the sudden re-intrusion, but there was no pain, just the feeling of being full, full of Bill and his love. Facing each other like this we started long strokes right away. I was getting close to an orgasm in no time and I knew it was going to be a dandy. I was beginning to leave everything behind, my breathing shortened, I was flailing my legs. I looked at Bill and he was breathing hard through clenched teeth and making as many weird breathing and panting noises as I was. We were going to come together. As soon as the realization of such hit me, I went off. My breathing stopped and started, my heart raced and I turned red with 2 quick volleys of gush coming from my pussy. Bill was pumping like nuts into my bowels, as he was cumming too. His thrusts were making me go off more and I had to stop him in order to breathe again, it seemed.


The next thing I knew Bill was mopping my forehead with a cool towel and calling my name. I woke up with a start.

"I passed out? Oh No, am I Ok? How long was I out?," I asked panicked.

"Easy Carree, easy. You scared the crap out of me too, but you've only been out for 20 or 30 seconds. I just got the towel. You're fine."

The last thing I remember was, my eyes rolling back in their sockets and thinking to myself that I had to get Bill to stop his fucking because my G-spot was over-stimulated and making me into a writhing mess. I knew he was cumming and stopping him would be impossible and quite impolite, sexually. I remember thinking the first time we did this, that if he weren't in my ass, I would have shit on the spot. I was that out of control again.

I filled my lungs with air and made a cleansing breath, followed by more of the same to bring me back to total reality.

"I guess I'm alright, I said. Gawwwwwwd that was such a huge orgasm and I had no control. That little G spot has a mind of its own. I never thought what would happen if you came at the same time. Did you finish your orgasm?," I asked.

"Wow, I guess I did. You must be flooded inside. Don't try to move until I get you a towel. They wouldn't appreciate you pooping cum all over the bedspread. I only hope we can get your ejaculation out of it," he said as he pointed to two big wet spots on the spread.

"Wow, I'm sorry, Bill. I have no control," I offered.

"I know, silly. Don't worry about it," he rebuffed.

Then I noticed he had a towel over his genitals. I looked at it, and then at him. "Problem?," I said.

"Yeah, a little. There IS something to you doing all the preparing for butt-sex. You know, unpleasantness?..."

"Ohhhhhh, I understand. Why don't you get me a towel, so I can get to the toilet, and then you jump in the shower? Where is the bathroom, come to think of it?," I asked not believing we had been there 3 hours or so and not yet had to look for it.

"Theres one in each bedroom, but this one is the master, with a whirlpool, a commode and a bidet'. Pretty cool, huh?" he said.

"I don't feel so cool. I'm trying real hard to pucker and I may be leaking." I said as he took the towel from his genitals and gave it to me and rushed to get another one for me.

He just came around the corner with the second towel when I was walking towards the bathroom already, on weak legs I might add, the towel he gave me held up like a diaper.

"Let me through, Bill" I said as I rushed past him and sat on the john and let things run out of me. There was cum and KY, but traces of BM too.

"That's the last time we will do that without the prep. As usual, you were right," Bill said sheepishly as he watched me.

"Are you enjoying the show, Bill? How about privacy?," I said.

"For Gods sake Carree, you just had my penis in your ass, and your mouth. I had my tongue in your ass and your pussy. What's private? Bill reasoned.

"I suppose you're right," I said as I reached for the paper.

"Why don't you use the bidet? It will clean you and you can pat dry instead of having to rub that sensitive little hole." Bill said.

"I suppose that's one of the reasons half the world uses these things," I said as I straddled the unit and figured how to use it.

"I'm getting in the shower," Bill said leaving me to play with the fountain flow.

I finished and patted dry, only to realized I was going to be getting into the shower with Bill in a moment. I was about to gather clothes for afterward when I remembered we were "clothing optional" still.

I went into the room beside the commode and bidet where the huge shower stall was, a giant round tub and a whirlpool. I could live like this. The whole room said sex. Bill in the shower washing his penis looked like he was jerking off. THAT gave me a warmie right in my sex. Geez, was there no satisfying me?

" Are you sure its clean?," I said. " The difference between washing and jerking off is state of mind, you know."

"Very funny. I don't think I need to jerk off as long as I have you around. I can't make the cum fast enough for you," he laughed.

"Please word your complaint properly so management can understand your problem," I said coldly, and then turned showing him my ass and smiling.

"I could call you a cock-tease, but that would mean I didn't like it," he said.

I reached out and held his balls in my hand, saying "it's only teasing if I didn't come through. After giving you a blowjob and letting you fuck my butt, not too many courts would convict me of being a tease."

"Point taken, counselor" he said as he tipped his face to kiss me.

It was a long slow tonguing kiss under the shower. Me, holding his balls, he massaging my breasts, we were both ready for another round of love. Good Lord, I loved this man. I could not get enough of him. When the kiss broke, I bent and took his soft, sheathed, penis into my mouth, bathed it best I could with my tongue and took it out. I held it in my hand and spoke right to it, "Sorry if I gave you the shitty end before."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.