Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is an account of our Graduation class trip. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Bill set down the bags, and took the things I had from me and set them in front of the door. He put his arms around me and picked me up and squeezed me hard, swinging me around. He whispered in my ear.

"You are so special and I love you so much, there is nothing too good for you, in my eyes. We won't have the time or money for these things in college. We deserve this. This is the first of many honeymoons for us. It's my gift to you, Carree, from my heart, with all my love."

His hug lasted a long time. I could tell he was leaking around his eyes. (If I may step out of the story for a moment: When it came to his love for me, he was so sensitive. He never thought he deserved me, but I also thought that way about him. I suppose he thought I was as special as I did he. I miss him so greatly that it hurts. I hope each reader has a love that is so great and so deep that words cannot describe your feelings. If I seem lost for descriptive words at times, that is why. Please understand) Bill was embarrassed when his emotions got the best of him and his eyes would well up. He didn't like me to see him that way, like it would make me think he was less a man.

Au Contraire, I thought it made him a bigger man.

He finally put me down and slid the card into the reader and the little light turned green. You heard the bolt slide and the door automatically jarred. Bill again picked me up, this time with an arm around my back and another right under my butt. He was going to carry me over the threshold! How Sweet!

He swept me up and used my foot to push the door open and we walked through. There was a huge living room with large sofa that sat in front of a huge picture window. There was a full kitchen off to the right and 2 rooms off the left side of the living room. Behind us on the same wall the entrance was, there was a writing table and small dinner table with a bowl of fresh flowers on it. He didn't put me down yet. Where the right wall met the picture window there was a glass door with a light switch near it. You couldn't see into the glass-doored room until you pushed the button on the light switch. He pressed it with his shoulder and fluorescent lighting lit up a room with another picture window and a pool. A real indoor pool! It was only about 15 by 10 feet, but it was like 3 foot deep on one end and it dropped to about 6 foot at the other. Small, not for real swimming, but real, real cool!

"Bill, you got this for us?" I said flabbergasted.

"No," he said, "Carree this is for you. I wanted you to be so happy this weekend. I knew you would flip out. I obviously will enjoy it, but I did it for you. Making you happy makes me delirious. I love you. Consider this an engagement party, happy graduation party weekend. The only people invited are you and me.

Dress is optional."

As he said that he put me down and opened his arms for the hug I wanted to give him. We hugged and kissed at the door of the pool for 5 minutes. We finally broke our kiss and I thought of our bags outside the door.

"Let's get our stuff and start enjoying the room and each others company," I said like a little kid who found the key to the candy store.

Bill went to he still jarred door and got our stuff and brought it in and put it in the master bedroom. It was a huge round bed with a mirror over it. I was simply giddy and giggly. He took my hand and brought me to the other bedroom, and it was a king size waterbed.

"OoooBABY!! This can be sex Disneyland this weekend!!" I told Bill as I grabbed his hand and arm and jumped around the room waving them. I stopped my jumping and turned to him putting my arm around the back of his head, drawing him as close as I could without kissing. "No just Sex either, LOVE SEX. I can have sex with anyone, I can only "make love" to you, and you will be the only man I ever make love to."

I pulled away from him and put my hands to his belt and quickly undid it. I unbuttoned his pants and drew down his zipper. He made no effort to help or stop me. He just smiled at me, each time our eyes met. I squatted and pulled his pants down. He was wearing boxers with lipstick lips all over them, except for one spot. Right over his penis! There was an outline where lips were supposed to be, but it was blank and had the words beside it

"stay within the lines."

"You dirty old man," I said, "How did you know I was going to go for this first?"

"I didn't, I just thought they were cute when I saw them at the sex shop the other day," Bill said.

"Oh, really, and just what were you getting in the sex shop," I asked half serious, half joking.

"Ummm, these shorts and a few other surprises. You know when you can't put the big spoon in the soup to taste it, you have to find other ways to sample it."

"You're a naughty boy. Do you know what I do with naughty boys?,"

I asked.

"No, but I'll take my chances," he said.

I reached inside the front opening of his shorts and took out his hardening cock. It had a little life, but was not yet up to full mast yet. Without hesitating I took the head into my mouth with the foreskin still over it. I slipped my tongue into the top of the opening and gave the head a swirl and then a long suck, pushing the foreskin back with my lips. It began to expand in my mouth. It was the first time I ever felt him engorging and growing in my mouth. I hummed my approval and he pumped blood and brought his dick to full staff in my mouth.

"Oooo, that's exciting to feel it grow in my mouth, Bill. I love the feel of your penis in my mouth, and the taste of the cream that covers the head when it gets under your sheath. Do you want to play for a while, or do you want me to make you cum right away."

"Wow, what a choice. I think I'm gonna cum a lot this weekend, lets hold off on that for a while, at least 15 or 20 minutes.

That might classify as "right away" huh? Let's go to the bed," he said.

"As you wish" I said and I dragged him out of the waterbed room in to the round-bed room.

I stopped him at the door and said

"New policy, no clothes allowed in the bedroom."

With that I took off my sweater top off and revealed my skimpy bra, a sleeping bra that let my nipples be themselves in a single layer silk cup. I dropped my black cotton stretch pants to reveal a G-String that I quickly stepped out of, as well as my little pumps.

I did a spin in front of him and said, "If you want that cock sucked you better strip and meet me in the big bed, real soon!"

With that Bill, with his pants already around his knees, stepped out of them, or at least tried. He then kicked off his loafers and his pants fell off. He stripped off his 2-button pullover and was right behind me getting on the bed.

"I better call the desk clerk and tell him how beautiful that ass looks in the nude," Bill said.

"You might want to tell him that you might even be fucking it this weekend, if you play your cards right," I said with a tease in my voice.

"God, Carree, I'm gonna cum right here with talk like that," he said.

As much as Bill didn't like it when I told him I was his "whore"

when we were behind closed doors, he sure liked it when I talked like one. I never even said "damn" or "hell" in public, but certain words like suck, fuck, cock, ass, and pussy really pushed his buttons. Although we were "making love" to each other, I always felt there was an animal instinct, sort of, flavor to all sex acts. Once you opened the door to each event, the rough language only made your partner hotter.

I had knelt on the bed and waited for Bill to join me. When he hopped up, he stood, and I waited for him to flop down, but he didn't. He walked up to my kneeling form and stopped in front of me. I reached out to grab his penis, now fully erect.

"Mmmmmmm," I said. "This looks nice today Bill. I think you might be going home with a sore dick," said with glint in my eye as I positioned my mouth to take in his penis. I let just the head in and lolled my tongue over it and then with just the head in my mouth I began short stroking it, in and out with my lips never going past the ring behind the head. This clearly was to Bills liking, but I also knew he wanted to shove it right down my throat. I knew he wouldn't do that though. We both knew the value of a long, patient, orgasm.

"Ooo, Ooo Carree. That is so nice. You're so good to me. Ah! Ah!

Good God! You're going to make me cum so fast," Bill said.

I reached up with my thumb and forefinger to his cock head to simulate the motion of my lips so I could speak without losing him, "Do you want to cum fast honey?... or do you want to slow it down and we can play. It's your call, baby. You won't be selfish, because your cumming will just about put me over the top," I asked.

"Get me off now, otherwise I may just shoot while we're playing"

he said as I replaced my lips over the head of his beautiful dick.

Our last alone and private moment was up in the writing room. He had licked me from head to toe and was cornering my pussy and butthole for their tongue-bath when he groaned and just shot off in the air. There was cum everywhere, including my hair, his shoes on the floor, and lots on the slouch couch. We had started a 69 that day, but he just went nuts with his tongue all over me.

I had his penis teased up pretty good when he pulled from my mouth and began my body bath. He must have been past the hot anticipation stage and he just couldn't hold it back. I didn't want a premature ejaculation today. I wanted to taste and feel that explosion.

I no more than replaced my lips over his head when I began to taste the leakage he was experiencing. We were not far from blast off. I hadn't given him a total "lips only" orgasm and was hoping to complete it this way. I had both of my hands between my legs with my lips between my stiff forefingers, sawing back and forth.

At one point he tipped his head back to groan and he saw the mirrored ceiling.

"Oh man, what a sexy show" he said as he saw me sucking his cockhead from a new angle.

I looked up the best I could, I WAS a little busy, but saw the show he was watching. Seeing me with a penis in my mouth was a new sight. It clearly made him hot and thrust him right to the edge of his orgasm.

"Uttttt, Uttttt, Orrrtt, ho, ho, ho,... heww!" he expounded uncontrollably. "Use your hand, Care, stroke it!!"

"Unt Uhhhh," I hummed. I was determined to finish him off with lips only. Besides, my hands were busy.

I knew he was going to be out of control in a second so I reached up with my hands and grabbed his and placed the 4 hands on his butt. As the first big watery shot hit the back of my throat he began to pump his dick in and out of my mouth, way past any depth I had ever tried before.

"Heewww, Heewww, Heewww, Heewww, he bellowed as he thrust to get the friction he wanted to draw the cum from his balls. But, he didn't need any help. He was filling my mouth with his semen as fast as I could swallow it. Four jets and four quick swallows had me ready for more. We had a rhythm of pump - shoot - swallow that I could have kept up until I was full, but the jets stopped and he was just oozing now. I was able to taste this much better, and I knew he had eaten his pineapple last night.

We had read that pineapple made semen taste sweeter and more pleasant. Well, it was true! So whenever we planned an alone moment, he loaded up with the Hawaiian fruit.

He had stopped thrusting to my mouth and was letting me just hum and lick and suck the final oozing from his orgasm. The shutters were beginning to where he couldn't stand my tongue and lips on his super sensitive penis. When he was out of patience with me he just fell back and flopped down, pulling the head from my mouth.

I wasn't done yet, though. I grabbed that cock and gave it one more squeeze and a huge blob of cum oozed out the hole and began to run down the sides. I thrust my mouth over him once more to suck this off. He tried to push me away, but I could not be denied. I lay between his legs, is balls just an inch from my chin and both hands on his penis. I squeezed one more and a little drop appeared. He wiped it from the head and held the finger out to me. I licked it and then bit the finger keeping it in my teeth. With it in my teeth I got up on all fours and crawled up to his mouth. I dropped the finger from my mouth and pushed my mouth over his and had a long tonguing kiss. Then we both fell back into the bed.

I think we might be tired enough for a little nap.

I remember being half awake and letting things run through my mind. I was thinking about our sex life, and how much I loved Bill. At the end of my driveway, where we usually parked and said our goodnights, we spent a lot of time with our hands in each other's pants. We were fully charged as a couple, but we limited our sex play to getting each other off with our hands, and masturbating in front of each other. We saved oral sex for occasion when we could be alone, free, and naked. Somehow, it felt dirty in the car, plus you had to keep looking out to be sure we weren't being spied on. Making love should be free and easy expression. We had tried anal sex once and we both greatly enjoyed it. The preparation and time it took to do properly and expressively, restricted us from doing it since. We thought we might have the time this weekend, if we felt so moved. It did have drawbacks that could ruin some of the quality alone time we had. We would let the chips fall, as they say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.