Preview

Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Trip

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, True Story, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Squirting,

Erotica Sex Story: This is an account of our Graduation class trip. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

I lost my William early in 2001. He was a writer who, one day, planned to use my diary, which I kept through our young courtship and beyond, as a basis for true erotic stories. William and I enjoyed reading erotic stories of this type. He planned to use the pen name Billy Hand. As a means of therapy for dealing with his loss, I have taken up the project. Though not as accomplished as William as a writer, I too, write professionally for travel and vacation guides. I hope you enjoy our stories as much as I did living them. Whether you believe our stories or not, trust me when I say then have been embellished little.

Our sexual awakening is told in the CARREE LOVES BILLY series.

There are 10 separate other stories to be written, from Williams outlines, about specific days and events in our sexual lives.

This is one of them.

This is an account of the days following our graduation from high school. It was some of the truly special days and nights in our lives and especially our sexual lives. It has been nearly a year since I lost my William and recalling and recounting this period has been happy/sad for me. For the happy part, I know William is smiling down on me. I hope you enjoy it.


a little background...

At St. Pius X High School they have always planned the Senior Prom to be on Graduation Weekend. Instead of caps and gowns, men always wore Tux's, and women white gowns to the ceremony, and then wore the same, if they chose to, for the Prom. Tuition was always high at St. Pius, and I think they figured it was a way to save a few bucks for the parents and students.

However, in this particular year our senior class had saved quite a treasury from car wash's, and selling Christmas cards that we made ourselves using class original artwork.

An alumnus of St. Pius ran a printing company in town and his daughter was a senior. Her dad had suggested this as a class project and it steam rolled. We got nearly all the printing supplies donated from other alumnus and we made a lot of money.

So much money, in fact, that we planned a class trip. After the plans had been made, the school decided they would not sanction it. We finally came to a compromise and held the Prom earlier and had the trip after graduation without it being under the guidelines of St. Pius. This also meant that no chaperones need be supplied by, or was liable by or for, St Pius. The trip was to be to Six Flags in New Jersey. We would leave the day after graduation, a Friday and we would return on Sunday. Of the entire class of just over 100 seniors, almost 80 of us were going. We had 50 rooms booked in 2 hotels in that area. The only thing we agreed to do was sign a paper for our parents that there would be no male/female sleeping arrangements in those motels. The only thing we came up short on was money for a second bus. Only 50 could go on a bus, the rest would have to find their own transportation. We charged the bus riders 5 dollars each for the ride and used that money to pay for the gas for the 8 cars that would drive the rest. We hired and paid for our own chaperones, Heidi Stewart, who actually worked at the school, and Bill Fuller, an alumnus who was the manager of a local travel agency who made a lot of the arrangements for us. They were to make curfew and bed checks and report back to parents who wanted to know.

The night before our graduation we met with both my and Bills parents to lay a bomb on them...


[This story was submitted in one piece by the author. It has been divided into multiple chapters to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers, so chapter limits have no meanings. Storiesonline]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.