My Affair With the Coach - Cover

My Affair With the Coach

by munchkin_mrj

Copyright© 2002 by munchkin_mrj

Erotica Sex Story: this story starts slow but then gets very hot

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   White Couple   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Slow   .

As much as I think back I still can't believe what happened that night. I had been flirting with David for the longest time. He was my coach when I was in little league of course in the third grade boys still have cooties, but by the time I was in fifth grade I realized boys were cute and I had my eye on the coach. Well, he was married but being only 11 years old I didn't care about that or the fact that he was old enough to be my father. I had a crush and nothing was going to stand in the way of my dreams. So I started picking on him all the time I would tease him so bad sometimes my mom yelled at me.

I got hurt a lot playing ball mostly minor things that I brought on myself by trying to impress David. In little league most kids don't slide into the bases, but I did even when I didn't need to I wanted him to notice me and I was willing to try anything. At first I took care of my scrapes and bruises myself, but then I remembered how David would treat my scrapes when I was younger and I began to go to him when I got hurt on the field. When I realized that he would always be there to patch me up I started getting hurt on purpose. Anything from a scraped knee to a bruise on my face. He would help me get cleaned up he dried my tears and then he hugged me and sent me back out on the field.

I was so happy but then the season was over and I was too old to play again next year. I cried for days until my brother decided to join the team I had been on. So there I was again with David but, this time I wasn't always being sent out onto the field. I could stay by David I didn't miss a single practice all summer even though most parents and siblings didn't stay for them.

I started to worry that David might catch on to the way I was feeling but I didn't have to worry because the day before the game he asked me to be his assistant for the season. Of course I said yes and that year was heaven I spent all my time with David either on the field or at his house when my mom was working. He would help me with homework or we would just watch TV.

Well eventually my brother was to old for the team but I wasn't as attached to David anymore so it didn't bother me that much. I still saw him all the time at the restaurant where my mom worked I was always there because my best friend worked there as a waitress. Well by this time I had turned 14 so I was old enough to start working and Mandy the owner of the coffee house asked if I wanted a job. I jumped at the chance to see David more often. I started out as a dish washer and I could only go out front when I didn't have any dishes to wash, but I still got to see him quite often. I knew his voice so when I heard him start talking I would take a break and go sit a the round table where he always sat.

By this time I was mature enough to have a conversation with him and we talked about a lot of different things from my boyfriends to his wife and how unhappy he was. When I was 16 I started waiting tables and I saw David everyday he still picked on me like before but now the teasing was different. He would pull on my apron strings as I walked past and when they came untied he would tie them again he always put his hands on my waist and pulled me over to him so he could tie my apron back on and my side burned for hours afterwards.

Soon he stayed after closing and helped me clean up and count my tips his hand almost always touched my pussy when he reached in the pocket of my apron to grab my tips out. At the time I thought it was accidental. Around this time David bought the towing business in town and he was always around town late at night. I would often stop and talk to him on my way home at night.

Eventually I went to work at a different place but I was still spending lots of time in the coffee house and I often sat down by the dam at night just watching the water. One night I was down there trying to calm down I had a date that night but got stood up so I was dressed differently than he had ever seen me. I was wearing short shorts and a skimpy tank top. I was sitting there staring at the water and David pulled up I didn't even see him until he was standing at the top of the dam. I was at the bottom and he was staring at me. When he saw me looking at him he called out hey shortie, which was my nick name from my baseball days, he still called me that even though I was taller than him now. So I just waved and went back to watching the water soon he walked down and stood in front of me he asked me what I was doing out so late I told him the story and he said I'll be your date tonight. I thought he was kidding so I smiled and said you can't be my date your married and your to old for me. He asked me how old I was now I told him 18 and he said well that makes me twice your age I'm 36. We talked about all sorts of things and we were there for a couple hours before the cops came by and interrupted us. I left and went home feeling a lot better.

By this time I was not new to sex. I lost my virginity at 15 and I had been with a few boys I had also been raped. And as much as I tried to stop it I was attracted to David when I left the dam that night I was so horny my pussy was dripping. I knew what I wanted to happen but I couldn't ask him to have sex with me so I just hoped that he would suggest it. But at the same time I was afraid that if I had sex with him it would ruin our friendship. Well a few days went by and I didn't see David very much because my mom was getting curious about all the time I was spending downtown late at night. And I definitely didn't want her to find out that I was spending all my time with David because she would guess what I wanted from him in a second flat.

Well some things are meant to be and I guess David and I were one of them because about a week after the night at the dam my mom ended up in the hospital. I had the house to myself for a week while the doctor ran tests on my mom the first night I just went to the dam since my mom wasn't there to yell at me about it David wasn't there so I talked to some of my friends who were cruising town and the cop on duty, bill. The next day I had to go to the store and get some food. I was going to go to the coffee house first and see my friend jenny but when I went by the store I saw the tow truck out front so I changed my plans. I went in the store and picked up a few things but I didn't see David so I went to the check out and there he was ahead of me in line I wanted to act normal so I grabbed a magazine off the rack and lightly hit him on the head with it, he turned around and when he saw me he smiled and asked what was new. I told him about my mom which wasn't weird because they were friends and then he payed for his food and left.

I took the food to my car and headed to the coffee house to see jenny I walked in and said hi to jenny and got myself a pop and sat down with the cook Karen and the dishwasher Theresa at the round table. Soon jenny sat down too cause we were the only ones in there. We were chatting about this and that when David walked in and sat down fight next to me jenny got up and got him coffee and Theresa and I began talking about our plans for the night. She was going to a party in heart and she asked what I was going to do I told her that I wanted to go to a party in grand hills but my car wasn't running very good and I wasn't sure if I could make it back home. She reminded me that I have road service and said I should go while my mom was away and I still had the chance.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.