Carree Loves Billy: Awakening - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Carree Kasc met Billy Wilson in grade school. Together they grew as chums, then pals and friends. This story is about how they went from innocent teens and grew to be responsible, sexual, loving adults. The reluctant Billy is brought out of his sexual shell by Carree, whose repressed hormones finally explode as her body and mind mature in the world around her. Their fantasies come true as they experiment with their new found sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Bill really knew how to push my buttons with his kissing. The way he nibbled on my tongue, and covered my lips with his was so sexy. This while holding me tightly to him made me nuts. I wanted to feel him closer so I broke our clench and knelt up on the seat and opened my coat. Now I was the aggressor kissing down on his lips but could hold my unjacketed chest to his. The kissing got pretty hot and heavy as he reached around me and held my ass, squeezing and kneading me. I hummed a moan of approval and he continued feeling my butt. I felt his free hand crawl up my blouse to feel my breasts. Again I hummed the same moan to let him know he was doing just fine. He pulled his hand away from my breasts and I felt him pulling my blouse out of the waist of my jeans so he could slide his hand up. My bra was a thin one, more for sleeping than anything, but it made me feel sexy, almost braless. He slid his hands over the slick silky texture and pinched each nipple. I was wet as hell. I lifted my head from his face and that put his head almost level with my breasts. He put both hands on my waist and pushed my blouse up over my bra. He reached behind me to unsnap me and I had to show him the front clasp. "Oooo, that's handy for me", he said with a smile.

Bill buried his face in my breasts sucking, fondling and squeezing them. He really knew how to chew on my nipples just to the point of where they hurt and then he would soothe them with a nice tonguing. (More technique from porno movies?) I was going to worry about the time, but at this point, Dad was going to have to come down to the car to get me in the house. I felt one of Bill's hands at my belt undoing it and then searching for the snap on my jeans. I felt it undo and my zip go down. I had to feel his hands on my pussy. Just as he slid his hand down I remembered that I had shaved. I dropped my hand to stop his. He looked up at me a little panic. "Ready for a little surprise?", I said.

He looked at me confused.

"You'll find out", I said as I removed my hand from his. He slid down a little more and got underneath my panty. Right away he knew what I had done.

"Ohhh, you are a nasty little girl. Did you do that for me?", he said.

"Who else", I answered.

"Oh, baby, I wish I could see it, and kiss it" Bill said teasing the hell out of me.

"I don't think that can happen tonight, it's a little cold to get undressed out here, but that will be for another night, OK?" I whispered to him.

Bill dipped his hand to my pussy and traced the whole length, and then put his finger on my clit. I was shaking with desire for him.

"I've been waiting", I whispered, "I've been waiting for you to touch me so intimately, so privately, for so long. I thought you were afraid", I said as I shuttered, "or didn't feel the way I did. Ughhh Ughhhhh" my voice cracked and lost pitch as I neared an early little climax.

"Nooooo, No", he whispered. "You've always been the one. I was afraid, but not of the sex. I was afraid of being rejected because the whole nun mess, that goddam misunderstanding. Don't worry about that now, just enjoy my loving you" he said as his hand busied itself on my clit"

"Ughhhh Ughhhh", I reacted to each jolt of my coming orgasm like ice being put down my back. It kept building and building and I couldn't find the peak "Ughhhh Ughhhh Ughhhh Ughhhh" I continued to grunt in Bill's ear as I held my head tightly to his. Then it hit me "Ohhhhhhhhhh Ughhhhhhhh", and then I couldn't even draw a breath. I spasmed and tried to contort myself away from Bill's invading hand. My clit was so sensitive, each touch was like a hot poker touching me. But, I couldn't draw a breath, nor could I move from this spasmed cramped position. I thought for sure I would black out. I was at the top of my orgasm and I couldn't get off of it. Then, as I drew a breath so deep it almost burned going down my lungs, my climax passed. I was finally able to grab Bill's hand through my jeans to stop his assault on my clit.

"Please, Please, no more Bill, no more, I can't stay conscious through another". He took his fingers off my clit and just had his middle finger waving back and forth just in between my inner lips. It was nice and soothing, but I had to stop him. I was crazy from my orgasm and fully satisfied I had it all, and then some. I pulled Bill's hand from my pants.

"Oh God Bill, I can't take one more second of that. It was wonderful, God oh so wonderful" I said, as I held him in a death grip hug. I breathed in and out of my mouth in his ear until I began to get a normal cadence breath.

"Let me take care of you now, Bill. I'm sure you're as crazy as I was. You were hard in the parking lot at the club", I whispered.

"I was watching you dance, that's enough to get anyone excited.

Knowing I was going to drive you home had me going all night", he said.

"Oh Bill, I hope I can make you feel as special as you did me", I said as I reached to rub his length through his pants. After a couple strokes I reached for his belt and fingered it loose. I unsnapped his pants and worked his zipper down.

"Let me raise up and lower these a little, OK? Otherwise I don't think I'll have enough room to let it out" he said as he did just that.

Once again I said, "Lordy, you men are funny creatures". Then I reached into his boxers and pulled them over his erection. I didn't have as much light as earlier, but I could see it and it was still beautiful. These penis things were new to me, but I know that I liked them. Warm and powerful to hold in your hand and totally reactive to any touch. Still kneeling on the seat with my blouse and pants open, I sat up to fix myself a little.

"I'm sorry to stop there a second, but I'm cold", I said as I resnapped my bra and tucked my blouse into my jeans again. Once done with that I returned my right hand to his penis and grabbed near the base. The loose foreskin easily sheathed with my hand as I began to stroke him up and down. I liked doing this, and to hear him hum moans, he did too. I stopped my stroke for a second and moved my right hand under his sack and felt his balls roll around in my hand. I twisted away from him a little to get my left hand in the stroking. He began to moan and breath heavy after a couple minutes of this. I was having fun knowing I could get him off as much as he did me. Each time I stroked down the shiney head glowed in the light from outside. It was beautiful. I switched hands again leaving his balls to sit alone so I could get a more coordinated rhythm on his dick. I thought about earlier in the day when I kissed it.

I wondered if he wanted the same now. It looked inviting, knowing how sensitive he was now and how he showed no mercy on my little clit. I didn't know if I really wanted to suck him or kiss him.

Was this my night for oral sex, even though it couldn't work for me, to get undressed in the cold car. Could I take any of his cum in my mouth? Would he want or expect me too? I was thinking too much and lost my stroke as he let out a long breath. "Don't stop like that" he said, "Keep going". Finally the quandary in my head just voiced itself. "Oh baby, do you want me to suck or kiss it for you, would that help?"

"Oh yeah Carree, but you don't have to do that. I couldn't do it for you" he said through heavy breaths.

"I'll make you happy baby" I said as I shifted and lowered my head. I just stuck my tongue out a little and let it touch him gently and then let my upper lip form a wide kiss on the head. I slowed my hand a little to steady his dick so I could keep the tip in my kiss. Getting a little more brave, I allowed the whole head in my mouth, moving just the head in and out in rapid strokes. When I lashed my tongue over the top while doing this Bill groaned a deep groan and made guttural noises through his open upturned mouth. I bobbed my head a little and allowed maybe a inch plus the head in and out of my mouth. The feeling was enjoyable feeling the velvet smooth head with my tongue and lips.

But you could almost feel the hum of the blood coursing through his engorged dick. He began to hump at my face a little and I knew he was going to explode soon. D-day D-day I said to myself.

Do I let this come in my mouth and spit it into a napkin? Do I let it shoot all over us and hope we can clean it up good enough?

Do I swallow it and risk getting sick from the feel of its unknown full taste and texture. The decision was made for in a split second as Bill sucked air and pushed a "Supp Supp Ughhh"

sound deep from in his throat. A fine watery blast hit the back of my throat and I wanted to gag, so I had to swallow that. Then 2 shots went into my mouth and I didn't know what to do, so I held them hoping there wouldn't be much more. Then more and more oozed out as he pumped towards my lips. I was sucking naturally just to keep him in my mouth with his movements under me. My mouth was full!! What should I do?? Bill was reaching down and grabbing the side of the seat to have something more to push up to me with. To let it run out and down his dick and balls seemed gross. I had gotten into this without thinking too much about this end of it, or how to end it. I gave up and swallowed, one, then two mouthfuls of his cum. I really tasted the second one and it was not great, but not so terrible. It was thick, salty, and just a trace of sweetness. But, it had a sort of unpleasant bleachy aftertaste. As the second mouthful went down I felt more oozing from the tip. I upstroked with my hand and felt my mouth fill a little again. I swallowed and pulled the head from my mouth. I coughed and began to gag a little and then all was fine.

I kept my head down and swallowed my saliva over and over to clear my mouth. He was still oozing a little more and I kissed the tip one more time to clean it. I still kept my head down and was tying to produce as much saliva as possible to swallow.

"Oh Carree" Bill said, his voice cracking and a cry forming with it. "I love you so, so much. That was unbelievable", he said as he pulled my head up from his lap. He looked me straight in the eye. "I love you", he repeated. I had been trying to not breath in his face so he wouldn't smell my bleachy cum breath. But, he pulled my face close and kissed me hard giving me his tongue and inviting me to give him mine. There were still traces of his cum in my mouth and I know we were sharing it, and he didn't care. I was glad of that. He wouldn't ask me to taste anything he wouldn't. I felt exhilarated in my feat. Imagine sweet little Carree, she just gave her man, Bill, a blowjob, and she loved herself for it. I didn't like the term 'blowjob', but 'oral love' sounded like a textbook. Blowjob was fine, it left no doubt... She could feel his sweet surprise in her belly and they were both happy. She hadn't planned it this way, but it happened. She smiled big for Bill and said, "I'm glad I was able to do that for you. I love to make you happy, and I love to make my special love to you with my mouth. Soon we will do it for each other, OK?"

Bill grabbed me and held me tighter than he ever did. "Soon, soon", he said. "I want to have you that way too. That was the most exciting thing that ever happened to me, and you did it. You are so precious, so, so precious."

He sat back and waited for his breathing to return to normal. His dick was shrinking and the skin growing over the head.

"Lets put him away while he still fits back in your pants," I said as I pulled his boxers back up over his penis. He lifted his butt up and pulled them up the rest of the way. He fiddled with his belt and said, "I better get you the rest of the way home, huh?" and then he kissed me again and again. He put the car in drive and went up the drive. As we got close, the big sodium light went on, sensing the movement of Bills car.

"Goodnight my special lover", I said as I kissed him over and over again. "This was the best day of my whole life, Bill", I said.

"Same here, Carree. Today I know I am in love for the rest of my life", he said.

"I know, Bill, I know", I agreed as I scooted towards the door.

"Call me in the morning as soon as you get up, OK? I already miss you and I'm not out of the car yet", I said. Then I got out of the car and closed the door. I bent to look in and waved again.

He smiled and waved back, mouthing "I love you". I strode towards the porch waiting to hear his car zoom down the driveway. Instead I heard a door open and I turned to find him halfway to the porch.

He grabbed me and picked me up kissing me and spinning me around.

It was like a corny movie.

"I just had to come back and kiss you and tell you that I love you. I don't want you to forget it", he said.

"Don't worry Bill, I wont. And I have something right here" I said as I rubbed my tummy, "to remind me."

With that I planted my lips to his for another long kiss.

"You better go before we start something else", I said.

He kissed me again and ran to his car, waving as he got in and drove away. The clock struck 2:00 a.m. as I walked into the house.

I went to the bathroom and sat on the john to pee. As I wiped myself, I realized how sensitive I still was from our play there earlier. Getting to sleep in this "after sex" reverie would be easy. I felt a little hunger pang because the only thing in my stomach was Bills cum, his love. I took a little sip of water to wash a stale taste from my mouth and I went to bed. Fully satisfied. I was undeniably IN LOVE. IN HOT SEXY LOVE.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.