Madhavi - Cover

Madhavi

Copyright© 2002 by Jaanu

Chapter 4: Madhavi continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Madhavi continues - An adultrous, passionate Office Affair with India as a setting

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Cheating  

On the journey back from Baroda, Rahul had once again reserved a coupe in the Rajdhani Express. We were still enjoying memories of the company we had of each other, on exclusive basis, for the last two days and nights. After we had settled in the compartment, we got talking about our lives. I told Rahul about the hassle-free college life I had led and how my friends had all got married. One of my friends had settled in Dubai and recently had a daughter, another one was settled in Surat, which, Rahul told me was just a two to three hour road journey from Baroda.

I also told him about the carefree way we used to gallavant around the town during those college days. Rahul, out of the blue asked me if we used to go around with boys. I told him no, though, I did have my puppy-love crushes. However, one of my friends, whose name was Madhu, did have a boyfriend, Subodh, whose father owned a photographic studio-cum-shop. Subodh was also studying in one of the boys' colleges, and was a good photographer, having learnt it from his father. Normally, whenever we used to go on picnics, Subodh used to bring his camera along and capture us frolicking in gardens on film. In fact the first time I saw actual love-making (chudaai) was when Madhu and Subodh did it.

Rahul was immediately interested and asked me to relate the incident. I started telling him how we went to a picnic, and had two cars in which we travelling. We were five girls and two boys, including Subodh and Madhu.

"As twilight approached, we decided to wind up the picnic and head home. Since the other boy who had brought the car was going in the same direction as three of the girls, they all went off in the other car. Madhu and I piled into Subodh's car and we headed back. On the way, Madhu started insisting that Subodh should get the prints of the photos he had taken at the picnic, right away. Subodh protested that his father's photographic shop would close before we could reach it, but, Madhu, who was sitting in the front, with Subodh, pouted and said in her most seductive voice "Subbu sweetheart, meri itni chhoti si request nahin maan sakte kya (Subodh sweetheart, can't you agree to such a small request from me)?" and put her slim hand on Subodh's thigh. Subodh was so charmed (or maybe turned-on by the possibilities) that he replied "Try karta hoon (I'll try)".

He drove to his house first and picked up the keys of the shop. When we reached the shop, it was quite dark and most other shops were closed. He unlocked the shutter, pushed it up, opened the door and ushered us in. He then lowered the shutter again, so that any inquisitive person would think that the shop was closed. He asked Madhu and me to sit in the counter area of the shop, while he went inside to the darkroom to develop and fix the reels. The shop was constructed in a manner that there was a counter area where the customers were handled, behind which there was a Studio for photography and from the studio-room there was a door leading to the darkroom, which was at the back. Subodh came out and said "Maine developer aur fixer ko garam karne ke liye switch on kar diya hai. Garam hone ke baad mein machine ko on kar ke jab tak print nikaalta hoon, tab tak tum dono sahelian yahan gappein maaro". He went back to the darkroom.

Madhu and I started talking about the picnic and how we all enjoyed ourselves. There were plenty of photographs lying around, some in albums and some loose. Being curious, we started seeing all of them. There were all types of photographs - portraits, sceneries, family get-togethers, weddings, etc. We got absorbed in them, making jokes about some of them, enjoying ourselves and passing remarks about the persons photographed. However, over 30 minutes passed and Subodh did not reappear, so Madhu decided to go to the darkroom and asked me to wait for her saying "Main abhi aati hoon. Tum photo albums dekho". I decided to wait for them, but, my curiosity could not contain itself and I sidled upto the curtain at the Studio entrance to hear what was going on. Since Madhu had earlier been acting quite frisky with Subodh, both at the picnic, as well as in the car, I suspected that she had gone in for more than just finding out how long it will take.

Subodh heard the door to the college darkroom open behind him, and a stream of light came pouring into the room, from the Studio. "Close the door, dammit!" he yelled, trying to shield his developing film from the light. "You're going to ruin the film!"

"Sorry," Madhu cried, and the door slammed shut. Subodh whirled around, ready to yell again, and saw Madhu.

"It's okay," Subodh said. Madhu was far too beautiful to yell at. She stepped forward into the red light, bringing a whisper of her perfume - musk and oranges - wafting to his nose. The light reflected off her shiny black hair, hanging in a long braid down her back. Her face was heart-shaped, her eyes were wide and brown, and her lips pouted prettily at him. Subodh swallowed.

I sidled upto the door and saw a small inset through which the darkroom insides were visible, bathed in red light.

"Hi Sweetheart, hamein chhor kar kya kar rahe ho (what are you doing without us)," Madhu said. She stepped forward again, until her body was almost pressing against his. Subodh could see down the front of her kameez to the shadow between her pert breasts. His cock rose to attention, pressing lightly against Madhu's stomach. She spread her hands across his chest, stroking her fingers across his nipples. Standing on tip-toe, she lifted her head and kissed him lightly on the mouth. "Main dekhna chahti hoon ki kya tum bas batein hi karte ho ya aur bhi kisi cheez ka gyan hai (I want to see whether ou just talk, or are you aware of anything else). Jaise ki pyar karne ka (like love-making)."

Subodh couldn't believe his luck, but was wary since he knew I was waiting outside, and he mentioned it to Madhu. Madhu, by this time was quite aroused and in a languid tone told him "Madhavi to bahar album dekhne mein busy hai. Phikar na karo, woh andar nahin aayegi. Is liye bhi, kyonki tumne abhi warning di hai ki light andar aane se film kharaab ho sakti hai (Madhavi is busy outside looking at the album. Don't worry, she won't come in. And of course also because you have warned her that if any light enters the room, the film will get spoiled)."

His hands were still in the developing solution, and he watched, helpless, as Madhu took hold of the bottom of her kameez and let it slip over her shoulders, exposing her beautiful, petite breasts, with nipples like chocolate toffees. His cock was pounding against his zipper, and he gaped as Madhu knelt and unzipped his pants. He groaned her name as she kissed the length of his shaft and licked his balls, and then expertly took him deep into her mouth.

Subodh fumbled to finish the film as Madhu sucked his cock. The motion of her slim hands and pretty lips bobbing up and down his tool was driving him to distraction. His hands were covered with the film chemicals, and he couldn't touch her. He threw the film aside and tried his best to fuck her mouth without holding onto her head. Madhu relaxed her jaw and let Subodh drill her mouth, the head of his dick hitting the back of her mouth. Subodh gripped the edge of the table and groaned as he came. Madhu released his cock, letting his hot sperm shoot onto her lips and face. As his white fluid dripped down her perfect little features, she stuck out her pink tongue and licked it all off. Subodh panted at the sight. Even I was flushed seeing Subodh's cock, which was the first one I had seen at such close quarters. It was slightly smaller and less wider than yours, Rahul. I gave my pussy a quick rub. It was already wet and I was dripping into my panties. But, I saw a movement inside the darkroom, so I quickly and silently returned to the counter area outside the studio room, keeping the curtain closed, with just a chink open for me to see what was going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.